Dreamscape OOC Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape OOC Open

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Tough cookies. I said no.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Fine, but one more thing to say. My dad has been DMing for at least 10 years, he can't remember exactly, and how long have you been a GM?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Long enough to know I don't want to have to hold your hand through this game. And tabletop is quite different from story roleplaying. I told you from the getgo you wouldn't get in if you didn't impress me. You failed, so quit bitching.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Who said I was bitching? I'm merely saying I might actually have a chance.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm

And I'm saying based from my watching you on this site, you can't. ANd don't you think I would know better, as the plot of this game is up to me?

Previous

Return to Role Playing