Dreamscape OOC Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape OOC Open

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello? Anyone home?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Obviously not, as my players have stopped posting.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Glacier » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Karo wrote:You better be done quickly. I won't be accepting any character sheets after my next post.

We thought you were going to make a big post Karo

Postby Karo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 am

I've been waiting for you all to get to the clearing that I've been not so subtly hinting at.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Glacier » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Ok, some of us were expecting our NPC's to give a response before we headed out there, or at least I was, but no biggie.

I'll get a post up sometime soon then, either tonight or tomorrow, but we all can't be at stalemate waiting on each other. That place reaks of RP DEATH.

Feels like an arrow should pop up hinting our next destination when we idle too long... guess we missed it

Postby Asmodai » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah I might just post as well, I rather like where this RP might go
Mephobiac

Postby Karo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Glacier wrote:Ok, some of us were expecting our NPC's to give a response before we headed out there, or at least I was, but no biggie.

I'll get a post up sometime soon then, either tonight or tomorrow, but we all can't be at stalemate waiting on each other. That place reaks of RP DEATH.

Feels like an arrow should pop up hinting our next destination when we idle too long... guess we missed it

From the getgo I was expecting each of you to make up your own NPCs to save, rather than having to play a different one for each one of you.

Postby Glacier » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 pm

That helps then. I wasn't sure how that was supposed to go. I got chewed out over taking liberties before, so I'm a little skittish on that, but I got a better feel for what you want from us now.

Postby Karo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah. I usually don't railroad you guys with NPCs. If they're important ones, you'll know it.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 am

Was I ever accepted?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 am

Are you on the first post?

Postby Iris » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 am

I'm still around Karo, if this RP is going to continue then I'll happily get a post up.

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 am

If you all are still interested, we are absolutely continuing.

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 pm

You know me, I'm in it till it's over

Postby Asmodai » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

When suddenly, something jumps Tobi... FROM BELOW!

"I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!"
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

It says it's open and I made a CS. I've been waiting for you to say yay or nay.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

That was a nay then. You gotta learn to read between the lines :roll:

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

I did everything she said this last time. They were all powers I thought of.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm

She's looking for amazing, so you can either keep at it or quit... your call. Open doesn't mean you'll get in btw. Karo has high standards. :|

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Well, what else can I add?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Nay. I don't think you have the writing skills or imagination necessary for this RP, and the fact that I had to have you rewrite your CS so many times proves that to me.

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote:Well, what else can I add?

Can't help you there. you gotta ask yourself that MLS

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm

So many times I've been kicked out of an RP just because of a bad CS. Take a look at some of the other places I've posted, they're pretty good for what I'm given, right?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Absolutely not. I was taking those into account too. You by no means have what is necessary for this RP. You need wits, creativity, imagination and writing skills. You need to have the thick skin to take whatever I dish out in stride, and it's obvious to me that you can achieve none of this.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 pm

If I can survive my dad's "live and let die" situations in D&D with little to no damage, I'm sure I can at least survive yours.
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing