Dreamscape IC: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape IC: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

Postby Glacier » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Nathyne listened well as the children told their story about the dogs. Momentarily he thought about making off with one and raising it himself, but the children would need them to rebuild their lives and keep their lively hood. After this great disaster, NPC or not, he couldn't force himself to be that cruel. He watched the reaction the children gave to him inquiring on the origins of the hellish inferno he found himself in, and decided not to press the issue. He figured it best to accompany the children to the town's meeting spot and converse with the mayor they mentioned earlier.

"Hey, How about we head there together? I can carry the mother and get her out of this heat and you guys can introduce me to the mayor." He said with a smile. Either way he had an idea about who to probe for info and where they should be located, so he was going to head that way no matter what their answer. He just didn't want to leave them lest something else happen to them.

Postby Zelosse » Tue May 03, 2011 7:20 pm

-Zelosse-

Time seemed to slow as his heart pounded in his ears, forcing his body to action despite his mind screaming to flee. To save itself. He was usually a self preservationist but I guess everyone has a change of heart once in a while. Zelosse called out to his teammates to move before closing his eyes in brief chanting then launched a fast moving ball of flame that exploded on the door. The blast was not significant enough to send shrapnel anywhere so chances of misfire were slim.

Motioning for Raivis to get the job done, he ran in with him and helped grab some of the kids. Zel was already out of breathe and sluggish but the adrenaline kept him going. He prayed they all made it out alive or atleast well enough that they could be healed.

"Get out of the house! Go!" He cried before taking off in an easy jog, he had given the children some small pieces of cloth to try and prevent too much smoke inhalation while using his sleeve as his own. He could see freedom in the doorway and rushed eagerly to be free. Try as he might, the feeling of being trapped IN fire was startling to him despite his affiliation with the element.

Postby Keiran » Sat May 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Raivis bolted and scooped up one of the children and ran, pulling his cloak over the child’s face to keep the smoke out. He barely dodged some of the burning debris. “Shit, shitshitshit,” he muttered, leaving the house and looked around. “Where’s Sven?” The boy bounced nervously on the balls of his feet and gently placed the child on the ground. "Are you alright, little one?"

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Sven stumbled out of the building, coughing violently. "I give up... There's no way I can stay in there any longer..." He looked around, noticing Raivis. "You called? I was with you for a while, but the smoke was way too thick." He coughed again, clearing his throat. "Let's get the kids away from this building before it falls down and kills us all..." Sven walked over to Raivis and picked up one of the children. "The more kids we move now, the better chance we have of finding out anything useful from the ones who are less smoke-addled."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Asmodai » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 am

Tobi watched as her new comrades all pitched in to help save the citizens. Idiots, there's no profit in this. They're just AI placed there to make the thing look real and engaging. Still, it irked even her. The events were all so real, the smoke, the screams, the fires. It wasn't difficult to see why this was one of the more controversial starts.

Tobi started to wander off, further onto the town' square. She still couldn't quite figure out who or what had done this. Or for what. Why would you burn down an entire town? She wandered off further than was probably safe, while pondering about this. The town square was filled with rubble, but at least nothing could ambush her, she'd see anyone or anything come at her way before it could do any harm. More villagers, more fire, more screams. She liked to think she was above it all, that it was all fake. But in a way it still got to her, not that she would ever acknowledge that, it was just a game after all.
Mephobiac

Postby Keiran » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Raivis nodded at Sven, “C’mon, let’s find where we need to go, hunh?” He hopped forward the small child in his arms rubbing it’s face into his sleeve. “S’alright little one, you’re safe for now.” He found the children’s mother and grabbed her sleeve gently, shifting the child to his left hip, “C’mon, mme, it’s not safe, we have to go, your children are fine.” He looked back at Zelosse and Sven, coughing from the smoke and wishing he could rub the soot from his eyes, “Where to?”

Postby Glacier » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Nathyne had noticed one of the children had gotten some water for the mother and after a few sips, she was back on her feet though weekly. He followed the children to the town meeting place, who did little more than nod to answer his request. They seemed a bit brighter having the canines back and that made the man behind the character smile. It felt nice to help, even if the world was fictitious and the people only digital, the help and emotions were real.

Nathyne was happy to be out of the direct heat of the blazing inferno that was still eating away at the town. The children pointed him toward the mayor and went about playing with their dogs. He slowly strolled up to the mayor and offered his greetings. "Hello... Quite a scene here. I don't see the rest of them right now, but I'm apart of a traveling group of heroes. We're here to help, the kids told me you were the one I should see to get to the bottom of what happened here, so here I am. Nathyne Hawkstryder at your service" he said while extending his hand in greeting

Previous

Return to Role Playing