Assess For Success

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Assess For Success

Postby Dark Janet » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

All I want is the sexy Rowdyruff Boys.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby DemonFlower » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 am

CinCire wrote:
DemonFlower wrote:It was said that Bell was first created as a gyonoid but Bleedman didn't like the idea so they made her into a real Powerpuff. She is still a gyonoid in one of Griddles fanfics though.

Thanks for the clarification!

No problem.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 am

This sound suspicious... :?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby DemonFlower » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

If you're still unsure about Bell being a robot or not, ask Griddles yourself.

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 pm

DemonFlower wrote:If you're still unsure about Bell being a robot or not, ask Griddles yourself.

He'll probably deny it.
I'll just have to wait and see. If she ever shows any signs of blood, we'll know she's not robot. :unsure:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Guardian » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Besides, this bomb is poisonous.

For fuck's sake...

Dark Janet wrote:All I want is the sexy Rowdyruff Boys.

Wrong site. Try some hentia.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby DemonFlower » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Xerxes wrote:He'll probably deny it. I'll just have to wait and see. If she ever shows any signs of blood, we'll know she's not robot. :unsure:

He won't deny it because he said it so himself once. Since you're not taking my adivce in asking Griddles, I asked him myself and this is what he said about:

Griddles wrote:In PPGD she is not a gynoid.

Here's the link from his page where he said it in the comments section, in case you still think I'm just second guessing or lying: http://griddles.deviantart.com/

I would find the other thing he said but for some reason the DA comments are not working very well for me at the moment but point is that when Bleedman first planned out Bell's design, he intended for her to be a robot but in the comic, she's no longer a robot but an actual powerpuff because he no longer liked the robot idea.

If you have anymore question about it, again, ask Griddles or even Bleedman if you know his email.

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Besides, this bomb is poisonous.

For fuck's sake...

Dark Janet wrote:All I want is the sexy Rowdyruff Boys.

Wrong site. Try some hentia.

Okay...now this has definately gone too far. Dark Janet, for everyone's sake, just shut up and frickin' talk about something else BUT what you've been talking about.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Here the purple bot implied it does not have its power source, although the way he said it does not explicitly say it is not attached:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=223

This is your reference, where he mentions the 'central power array.' Oddly this does not indicate either remote or localized/attached equipment on its own. It can be either, however Bell's surprise at the unit's size implies the power array is the largest component on the bomb.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=227

So it seems true that nothing further was 'ported in as I had originally thought. I can also neither prove nor disprove that the bomb does not have a power supply on it. I still strongly suspect that it is not attached, just as I suspect that even if Dexter gets close enough to disarm it he may not figure out how. It would be handy to have a Plumber around in such a case, but they belong to a newer CN-verse and are unlikely to appear.
A Page Flipper

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm

DemonFlower wrote:
Griddles wrote:In PPGD she is not a gynoid.

Here's the link from his page where he said it in the comments section, in case you still think I'm just second guessing or lying: http://griddles.deviantart.com/

I would find the other thing he said but for some reason the DA comments are not working very well for me at the moment but point is that when Bleedman first planned out Bell's design, he intended for her to be a robot but in the comic, she's no longer a robot but an actual powerpuff because he no longer liked the robot idea.

In that case, we return to "sugar-spice-everything nice & chemical X" recipe.
Still, how'd Dr. X knew it? Mojo Jojo knew about it when he created RRB, but that's probably because he lived with Prof. Utonium at the time PPG were created. :?

Also, thanks DemonFlower for clearing it up. :grin:

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Here the purple bot implied it does not have its power source, although the way he said it does not explicitly say it is not attached:

I think he's talking about Jenny surviving the portal on her back with no additional power.

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

GeoffTheAtomic wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:Here the purple bot implied it does not have its power source, although the way he said it does not explicitly say it is not attached:

I think he's talking about Jenny surviving the portal on her back with no additional power.

Makes sense. Why would a bomb need power to go through a glowing vortex?

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm

new page, move to the next topic please.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!