CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Well there is that, I was speaking about Jenny's goal. She can't bring him into justice now since the proof is gone.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Ro Wong » Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Ah, okay.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Thu May 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah.

So either way it's a win-win. Lol.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:15 pm

And damn it, I had something amusing for your guy too, Ro, Hell with I'll do it anyways.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Oooooh :0
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 pm

lol

Yeah, I gotta keep that guy from being out too long. He's too much of a jackass to use for extended periods. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 am

@.@ And first Armond post complete!

Hopefully he doesn't get mistaken for a snack by the big bads. XD

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Mon May 23, 2011 1:25 am

After doing some reading and thinking, I note we're still a little shy on villains.
I would like to see if you're interested in me running in another.

Name: Amelia Silea
Nicknames: Silean, Dr. Silea
Race: Human
Alliance: Villain (Cult)
Magical focus:
Metal
Spells/Unique abilities or equipment:

Ore Sensitivity- Silean is able to sense the presence of metal, especially in its most raw forms, through what essentially boils down to a specialized echolocation sent out by her heart. As such, she is able to pinpoint metal down to a scrap, and with her knowledge, figure out generally what it is.

The Grace: Unlike most users of metal, Silean does not directly attack with her element. Her talent is crafting and shaping it, in particular. Metal around her, if she expends energy, liquifies at room temperature. She has to know in advance if it is going to be there, though, so this does not function as a constant. Her touch allows her to shape creations of metal so long as she can create them from scratch in her mind with the material available. Once a design is used in her mind, she must research or imagine to get it back.

Silversteel
Raw life energy is required to make this compound, as well as very specific metallic mixtures. However, the material that is created is the base through which Silean operates. This places a heavy toll on her, as she has slowly begun to mutate parts of her arms and legs into this material. As such, she is vulnerable to any attack that would damage metal.

-Techniques

The Librarians If there is one thing that bothers Silean, it is losing knowledge. As a result, she transcribes as much information as she can to books in a library. Her bodyguards, seemingly harmless, are called the Librarians. They are as vaguely humanoid as possible. No faces, no gender, no distinguishing features. They cannot even speak. However, one must not underestimate these guardians of knowledge. They are still made of metal and are deceptively fast. While their standing orders are not to kill, they don't always obey so well.

The Lions: Unlike the Librarians, who are simple and relatively harmless, The Lions, not truly such, but vaguely catlike monstrosities made of metal, believe themselves carnivorous, and will not hesitate to lash out at people made of flesh. They are, however, leashed to a 100-foot radius of wherever they were created. They are more guard dogs than lions, in that sense. However, they are incredibly dangerous. Their claws and teeth are especially cut for inflicting pain as well as death.

Silver Bubble: One of the simplest concepts for a metal user- Silean, when in a panic, brings a clear bubble made of silver-laced metal to shield her. This bubble lasts so long as she has the stamina to keep it up. It does have air pockets, though due to it being clear, they are very hard to find.

Lance of Silver: Rather than a weapon that Silean uses herself, she will often animate a 'statue' (See Librarians) she has created and warp one of its arms to become a specific lance, barbed and twisted. Only one of these will exist at a given time, though no explanation is ever given by Silean as to why. It seems to have some personal significance.

Pick This is Silean's favored weapon. She refuses to participate in combat, but if by some horrible forced hand of fate she is put into combat, she uses her mining pick (quite expertly, in fact). It's almost eerie how well she knows how to kill with a mining tool.

-Skills:

-Well-read
-Quick Reflexes
-First Aid
-Geographical knowledge
-Science. Lots of it. Mostly non-biology.

-Additional Equipment:

First Aid Kit
Blank Journals (250, throughout several locations)
Constant supply of pens
Very, very good rations

Vehicle
Silean doesn't go for flair often, but for travelling, she has a horse made of metal.

Appearance:

Silean is far from plain, not that she would let anyone act on it. Her hair is blonde in reality, but due to many dye-ings, it now appears to be silver against her pale skin, making her look almost ghostlike. Her blue eyes are icy, almost grey, and sharp. She is somewhat shapely, though this is not outright accentuated. She does not dress more than she wishes.

However, that's not to say that she ignores her femininity- not at all. She wears a ring of silver upon her left hand and keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her normal outfit is a short top and khakis beneath a somewhat-open lab coat, prized for being , if nothing else, 'clean'.

She carries herself highly, and while her nose isn't in the air necessarily, she looks down on most people. At 5'11", she can look down on an awful lot of people. She is of pleasant figure, though nothing is ever in excess with this woman, except coldness.

[i]
[b]Personality:
How do you act?

If there is nothing else that one takes away from meeting Silean, it's that she refuses to show excess. If not prepared, it might appear that she doesn't exhibit emotion, though those who are used to her can read it...somewhat, after a while. She looks down on most people, though she never outright says it. The phrase 'simpleton' often is on her lips, though mostly unsaid.

She is not especially loud, and will not silence the rude unless things are clearly out of control. Control is something important to her, out of pride or something. She refuses to do anything that she cannot in some way control. Incredibly stubborn behind her mask, one would be foolish to try to get her to drop any of her agenda.

Due to her pride and lack of excess, she tends to be a loner, though, she can work with others, so long as she deems them useful. She is spiteful, but will not openly act on anything. Woe be unto the person who earns her ire.

Good Points: Highly intelligent, Not likely to start fights, Practical, Organized
Bad Points: Spiteful, Prideful, Stubborn, Poor Communication and lack of attachment

Quirks:

-Always puts her hair to the right side when meeting with males, always to the left when with females, when with both, down the middle.
-Mutters under her breath
-Cannot stand fish. at all.
-Despises sunrise and sunset.
-Loves, however, mid-day and night.
-Only eats facing away from people.
-Will inform people at the start of a meal to keep their crunching and chewing to themselves.
-Hates, hates Hates HATES Styrofoam.

Bio:

A gifted girl from the start, Amelia Silea was no ordinary girl- she couldn't care less for dolls or princess stories or princes. She liked rocks- pretty rocks, mind you, but rocks none the less. Quartz was the first stone she studied. Perhaps it was the quartz necklace her mother wore every day- perhaps it was that her father was a miner- this girl cared more about stone than anything else.

However, even her parents became alarmed as this girl became more and more reserved- she wouldn't respond emotionally to them after age seven. She stopped smiling in public, and mostly, in private. She stopped calling her parents 'Mother' and 'Father' eventually, just acknowledging them with a nod.

At around age nine, she began leaving home at night to go study rocks in detail at a makeshift laboratory under a local theater. This went on for two months before her parents forbade it. She took her father's pick and left home.

She took refuge, after running away, with a strange doctor living in the Grand Canyon. He spoke of ritual metal medicine. His face was several different shades, possibly due to lead poisoning earlier in life. Without a doubt, he was insane, but let the girl do as she pleased and gave her the education she needed.

At age sixteen, she began attending a college nearby, though dropped out in the third year. Her grades were spectacular, but she simply left. No explanation given.

She began to wander after that. The body of the good doctor was found shortly after Amelia's departure from college. Whether it was suicide or murder, the host was no longer necessary, and was disposed of.

Hearing of a conflict involving people of great power, a cold interest began to grow in the girl, and so, ever since, she has been looking for information about it.

Theme Song:

Silean

Notes
As noted, Amelia Silea is practical, and as a result, will not risk going anywhere she cannot escape.
She also prefers places with exposed stone and metal.

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

Ionix: Seems good, thanks for the effort your putting to help with filling the villain slots.

On another note: Its kinda time to start moving forwards. I didn't put any NPC as i said since i saw people start posting and they would be a problem to add to the plot properly, but things seemed to have slowed down again. I need everyone to gather at the bases as soon as possible, its time for the phase to start.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Alright, I'll go ahead and post, and if there's anything significant you'd like me to change, PM me and I'll get on it. :mrgreen:
Onward!

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 pm

You can Post, Forse, it won't stop our character's Kyle and Samuel from crashing the wrong party, which is how we're getting towards that meeting.
More Robots

Postby Iris » Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Just waiting on Reiu to post. hehe

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu May 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok men! I have posted the first step of two in order for us to step into the new arc. For all who wonder why i didn't write for the Cult base, its cause Elend asked to write that part and as such he should post it as soon as he's done, it shouldn't be too long now.

Now frankly all we need is people to gather (for the heroes) and respond a bit and off we are to Luna Portus and the first great confrontation.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm

not much to look at , but its going to start rolling a ball made of excellence.
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 am

Glacier wrote:CS Update!

I added the theme music and his three aliases, each of which will be explained through omakes of his exploits before the RP. :)

those will be fun to write!

Postby Reiu » Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Iris wrote:Just waiting on Reiu to post. hehe

posted! Hope it's suitable! ^^

Postby Iris » Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

It's perfect bro :D

Postby Reiu » Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm

OK, whew. xD

Postby Musicmac » Sun May 29, 2011 1:54 pm

FINALLY POSTED. >:D

Wow, it's already three in the morning now.
I need to sleep. =.=
Listen.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Posting soon. Finally have some time.

Postby Iris » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry if my post seems somewhat strange. I must admit I was rather tired. Give me a shout if it needs changing.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Iris, Ruby's a girl.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Iris » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am

I know, I'm talking about the two that just entered. Unless I made a mistake when referring to your character, in which case my apologies.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 am

First sentence, you called her a him.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Iris » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 am

Ah yes, thanks for that. I see why I overlooked it now, haha. I had two versions I was working on, looks like I didn't fully replace the old version after all. Thanks for bringing that to my attention MLS.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing