Mortal Kombat: Aftermath. Round 1! (IC)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Mortal Kombat: Aftermath. Round 1! (IC)

Postby Archrival » Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am

For centuries the elder gods have decreed that each realm shall participate in a tournament known as Mortal Kombat. And after ten loses in said kombat the victor realm gets to overtake the losing realm and merge it into it's own. The most recent Mortal Kombat saw Earthrealm pit it's best warriors against Outworld and win, but ruler of Outworld Shao Kahn was not happy with this so he decided to forcefully invade Earthrealm and take it as his own. He succeded in this but unknowingly broke the elder gods rules and was promptly defeated by Raiden, Earthrealms god champion with a boost to his powers from the Elder gods.

This victory left Shao Kahn dead, Earthrealm free and Outworld leaderless but it came at a cost as most of the champions from Earthrealm were dead as well and all because of Raiden's determination to change a future he had foreseen. Meanwhile Quan Chi, a powerful demon sorcerer from the Netherrealm had begun plans to takeover Outworld with the help of renegade Elder god Shinnok. The two succeded and now Quan Chi sits in Shao Kahn's throne with Shinnok as his fellow ruler. Now both have turned their gaze upon Earthrealm.

[Order of Light Shaolin Temple]
Raiden the god of Thunder stand on top of platform before the heroes he has gathered, to his left stands Sonya Blade a veteran of the previous Mortal Kombat and only one of two who survived, the other being Johnny Cage who is stood to Raiden's Right. Sonya appears to be dressed in a complex swat outfit that's fitted with most variety's of weaponry but mostly melee weapons. Johnny cage however is dressed in his combat outfit. "My Friends, I have gathered you here because once again your realm is under threat from the forces of evil, the sorcerer Quan Chi is determined to forcefully invade your realm." "But Raiden I thought they couldn't do that without using the Mortal Kombat tournament?" "It seems Johnny that with Shinnok by his side Quan Chi can actually take the realm by force if he so wishes." "Wait....who?" "Shinnok is one of the elder gods before being banished for his greed and lust to claim this realm as his own but it would seem that Quan Chi has freed him from his prison and struck a bargain with him."

[Meanwhile at Shao Kahn's Palace in Outworld]
Quan Chi sits at his thrown with his personal guards Kintaro and Goro, before him kneels a centaur with huge protruding horns and very black skin. "I am Mutano, I wish to pledge my services to you oh great Quan Chi so that I may claim revenge on Raiden for the death of my brother Motaro" The centaur's voice is deep and growling even though he speaks with calm and worshipping emotion, Quan Chi stands and places a hand on the centaur's shoulder causing Mutano to lift his head. "You shall have your revenge my young centaur, you shall lead a group of Tarkatan soldiers into Earthream and begin the invasion, my spies indicate that Raiden and his pests have gathered at the White Lotus Temple." Quan the turns his back to Mutano. "Many thanks oh Great Quan Chi, I shall not fail you." "Best you don't or else you shall end up like your brother by my own hand." The centaur gulps then nods his head before leaving the throne room. "Is it wise leaving it to that centaur scum?" Asks the one known as Kintaro. "Have patience, his group shall merely be the front line of my invasion and it'll definately make Raiden think twice before bring his rag band of earth rats to this realm to stop me." The Demon sorcerer laughs malevolently, causing the two Shokan to join in the laughter with their bellowing voices.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: Mortal Kombat: Aftermath. Round 1! (IC)

Postby Vegedus » Wed May 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Among the newly picked Earthrealm, a man in his late forties stand, probably the oldest of the pack, immortals aside. His age and formal kimono dress make him almost look out of place amongst the young and buff warriors, but his chiselled face and serious expression invites no disrespect. With his hands held inside his sleeves, he has spent much time looking inquisitively at the other fighters gathered at the temple, almost in a recognizing manner.

He chooses this moment to speak, in an low, almost rasping voice, as if having smoked one too many cigarette, and with a distinct Japan accent: "So, what is it you propose we do, mighty thunder god?" The reverence hard to discern as respect or mockery. "You know their plan, and have gathered us all here, so I you must have something in mind. I assume it is not going to be a standard mortal kombat tournament?"
Last edited by Vegedus on Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Kashoku, a young runaway Lin Kuie also stands among the crowd that has been gathered by Raiden. He felt out of place among the other warriors. He stood still until another spoke to the god of lightining.

Kashoku then looked to the man who spoke and recognized the Japanese accent within his voice. He then looked toward Raiden, waiting for an answer, eager to help anyway he can.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Kong Surou stood among the group, seemingly bored. She didn't want to talk, not yet anyways, and kept her eyes on the pretty woman beside the man called Raiden. She was undressing her with her eyes, keeping control of herself as they talked. She jumped a little when the old man beside her began speaking, having not expected it, and looked him over. She didn't think he'd do well in a fight unless he had some great magic. She looked down at her hands, clenching and unclenching her fists. She wanted to fight, it was shown on her face. She continued looking around, trying to get a good look at everyone, before ultimately returning her eyes to the woman beside Raiden.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 am

Krim stood far away from the platform, not far enough that he couldn't see the speakers or hear the conversation with his robotic enhancements but far enough away that he was comfortable in finding out information. He had taken a liking to how he was living now, not quite a mercenary but not a rogue either so the news that presented itself was... disturbing, to say the least.

"An invasion of this realm, huh." Crossing his arms with the hood covering up the visors glare. His voice was hollow, devoid of a soul, but undeniably there and that gave him some peace of mind.
He looked down at the gathering of people and picked out individuals while sorting them out in two seperate piles in a data log.

"Troublesome lot this is, but the other-worldy creatures could be disruptive to my life here. But what if I cast my hand with them... hmm... tempting," He mused to nobody in particular, his voice nothing more than a hushed tone.
"But what if I did take the side of supposed evil? Surely I could forge myself a great home in the demons nest.... but what if I am forced to serve a master? This is all too complicated!" Krim was close to having a mental meltdown when it occured to him. Why play for good and evil when you can reap the benefits from both?
It was difficult to hide from Gods and Demons but lets face it. He'd done it before. Krim would not cast his chips in with a team just yet, that wouldn't be wise. He was the type of creature that watched and waited for the right time to strike.

With his long coat billowing, revealing a small portion of his robot helmet, Krim was gone. Any who had seen him before would find no trace.

Postby Hana » Fri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

~ Yin Jing ~
- Order of Light Shaolin Temple -

The petite Chinese woman surveyed the others the Lightning God had gathered, staying close to her friend and bodyguard. Raiden's little speech and the question posed to him led her to cross her arms over her modest chest. Given her outlook on fighting, she certainly hoped that this 'tournament' wasn't going to be an actual tournament.

Her eyes flicked up to Shaun, and although she flashed him a brave little smile, he knew her well enough to tell that she was beginning to get worried. For all that she had bravely and righteously agreed without second thought to the defense of her home realm, the reality of what that entailed was beginning to sink in.

When their grey eyes met, though, her smile was bolstered. His mere presence was a reassurance to her. As surely as the sun rose in the east every morning, Shaun would prevent any serious harm from coming to her.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 am

~Order of Light Shaolin Temple~

Shaun looked down to his young charge and saw her wavering gaze. The smile she offered at first was kind, but easily too weak to be honest. He rested his hand onto her shoulder and gave her a smile of his own. A genuine expression to show he was with her until the end. But more was likely necessary to help his young friend. "These troubles would have likely found us with time, anyway. You did well to bring us here, Yin Jing." He stated softly for her while looking into her eyes.

The gaze she flashed back showed she was more confident and stable. Shaun turned his gaze slowly up to the pressing matter at hand, facing lord Raiden and his cohorts. Then the elder of the new recruits spoke up, asking of Raiden what he intended. It spurred a similar interest in Shaun. He straightened his back a bit, stretching his muscles in his back as his white vest conformed over his lean form. They had been standing there some time just listening.

"Would it be fine to just skip that tournament idea? If we just find a way to beat down the fallen god and his sorceror apprentice, we'd save time and more lives than just relying on direct conflict." Shaun had an idea that it was the line of thought the older man likely was following. But all the same, he was feeling impatient to just know what to do next.
Demon of Elru

Postby Archrival » Fri May 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Raiden was gald that his recruits were curious as to what he was going to suggest. "A well put question Shaun and Koroza what I plan to do is..." Is all Raiden could say before a large portal opened up about a mile to the right of where they were all standing, through it stepped or trotted Mutano. Following the huge centaurial beast was a large number of Tarkatan soldier, possibly numbering around 150. Also among them were two goliath type creatures appearing to be around 12ft tall and made entirely of melting flesh, they had no heads but had large torsos with faces inset into them. Their arms were nearly as long as their bodies and on the end were razor sharp claws. They had slight armour while the trakatans were geared up in some form of armour. "Attack my minions and slay these mortal fools!" Bellowed the mighty centaur as his tarkatan hordes rushed forward in no particular formation.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri May 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Kashoku decided to take the initiative and drew his sword as he watched the small army flow forth. He looked to Raiden for orders, but he didnt think there was much time. He conjured up a weak gale force wind and made it flow towards the small army in hopes to slow them down. "Raiden, what do you plan on having us do?"

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Vegedus » Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

"We kill them, young ninja." Koroza said in an almost lecturing manner. Assuming a wide stance, the old man simply stood ready while Tarkatan soldiers surrounded him, forming a tight circle. In a single move, so fast as to be indiscernible to the eye, he pulled his tanto from underneath his kimono, blood on it's blade. Two seconds later, several of the Tarkatan's throats opened, spraying fountains of blood and screams and gurgles filling the air.

"These warlords surely waste no time" he uttered annoyed, completely unfazed by the blood soiling his dress. Koroza suddenly leapt high into the air before the remaining soldiers could charge him, and with a sweeping motion of both arms, seemingly summoned dozens of shuriken, raining down on the increasingly chaotic battlefield. Landing a good distance away, he continued to hop and tumble across the battlefield, earning a few cuts, eventually landing in a shadow underneath the shadow of a temple pavilion and promptly disappearing from sight entirely.

Theme   

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am

"I am no ninja." Kahoku said in annoyance. He then proceeded to follow suit and charged into battle, he trip kicked under a Tarkatan's blade and the made a skicing wind in his hand and sliced off the tarkatan's head. He jumped back as the blood began to spray and he pulled his own sword out. He charged back in and began slicing through the Tarkatan. He then threw another Slicing Wind aimed at the waist through a few more running towards him, each one of them losing their top half and spewing blood as they fell to their knees and then to the Ground. Surprisingly he hadnt got any blood on him. He then put his sword away and using his photokinesis, bent the light waves around him to become invisible. While Invisible he pulled his sword back out and started slicing up some Tarkatan on the edge of the battlefield where few to none would notice him. wow he thought, I had no idea that I could fight like this, I mean I know I've fought Subzero but that doesn't mean anything.

Postby Vegedus » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

"Looks like a ninja, fights like a ninja." The currently disembodied voice of the old man said, slightly bemused in it's tone. "But what do I know?" The last remark was swiftly punctuated by the thud of a shuriken, hitting a tarkatan warrior in the throat behind Kahoku. The figure of the older man appeared not far from the comparitively younglin, tanto in one hand, and multiple shurikens in the other.

"Now, let's nip this fight in the bud.". Throwing a continuous stream of deadly objects at the mass of tarkatan warriors, Koroza cleared a path, immediately heading straight for the large centaur seemingly in charge. While running, he sheathed the tanto, and instead drew back his right hand, making a fist. Red energy glowing around it, he was soon few meters within the creature, jumping the last part, ready to give it the punch of a lifetime.

Postby Archrival » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Just as the elder ninja was close to slicing the Centuar's head off and victory being achieved a swooping arm came out of nowhere, the arm benlonged to one of the two Goliath beings that were acting as bodyguards to Mutano. Koroza was flung about a mile away backwards, the creature then bellowed loudly and oddly as he began to charge towards him swinging both arms in a downward motion as to crush the do-gooder.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:08 pm

-Krim-

Whats this? Blood was being shed, he could hear the sound of it dripping to the floor in great masses. Glancing at the area where Raiden had been, Krim saw hundreds of odd looking soldiers pouring out of a portal but most were being cut down right from the start, others were flowing forward.
Maybe if he helped the centaur boss that appeared in the back he could get a better gauge of whos team to play on. If they could summon this kind of force out of thin air then who knows what other helpful things lay in the shadows!

Taking quick aim, with help from his robotic enhancements, he let loose two shurikens at an extremely quick pace. He hated having to injure someone unaware but this was the only way to get the gears of his little plan in motion.
The first shuriken struck hard and fast like a lightning-bolt into the back of Koroza's leg, from this distance Krim couldn't tell if it was crippling or just going to be problematic.
The second shuriken struck the behemoth creature dead center of the eye with enough force to carry through to the brain. He doubted that would kill it but it would surely turn the fight around a little.

Throwing a final shuriken, this time with a small note enclosed in the middle, Krim launched the projectile at the centaur and watched with satisfaction as it thumped harmlessly infront of the creature. The note asked; "Need a little help? Just nod."

Postby Belwicket » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Surou quickly pulled out her chakram and tossed them in the air, one bursting into flames, the other sending out blue sparks of electricity, using her telekinesis to make them fly around to slice, burn and electrocute any monster who came close enough. "Kill them all!" she yelled, catching the weapons before throwing them out again.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"Again I am not a Ninja. I am Lin Kuei, stealthy as the night and deadly as the dawn." Kashoku said as he watched the older ninja run towards the centaur and get smacked a mile away. "That's gotta hurt." He said as he dodged a nearby Tarkatan who heard his voice. He then bisected the tarkatan vertically with his sword. Then he made a disc of razor sharp wind and threw it through a group of tarkatan. They ran about 5 feet before their top halves fell off of their legs. They probably won't stop until that centaur is dead, but there is a problem with those giant things. he thought to himself. We need to work together to take that thing down or maybe... He stayed quiet and began to try to make his way up to the creatures, using his powers to keep invisible and hide his scent.

Postby Glacier » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 am

- Order of Light Shaolin Temple -

Glacier was coming up the path towards the Temple, in his hesitation he had been attacked by a hired blade that must not have been to familiar with the Lin Kuei. His expression was priceless as he lay skewed on a large ice spike, frozen in a pillar to stand as a warning sign until it melted. The young ninja wasn't quite sure he was making the right decision, but he gave his word and no doubt if Earth realm was to be conquered he'd die in kombat alone by their invaders or some assassin. This way he'd have some kind of safety in numbers.

He was indeed late for the opening ceremony and speech, but Raiden made it clear before leaving him to decide what was going on and what was at stake. He paused as he smelled blood coming from beyond the temple walls. It wasn't human blood either. "The invasion has begun?!?" he thought. He turned his head, looking back over the long road he'd been traveling. Behind him was simply more running and fighting for his own survival. If front was fighting for glory and survival of all Earth Realms inhabitants. He was indeed tired of running, So he shook his head to snap out of his daze and began to run to the temple. He formed an ice slide to get on to the walls and began to rain ice shards on to the invading Takartan warriors, each with enough aim to hit their body mass at least.

He then pulled out his bow and aimed for the head of the centaur leading them. In his hand a large spike of ice began to form. He pulled back as hard as he could without breaking the string and released a very powerful shot. He was guiding it as it flew, but knew he'd have to move soon as his sniping perch was no longer a secret.

Postby Vegedus » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 pm

While the revelation that the other 'ninja' apparently was a Lin Kuei warrior was interesting, Koroza suddenly had a lot of other things to worry about. Having seen battle again for the first time in many years, he had forgotten the toll age had taken on his body, and simply was not fast enough. And now he paid the price.

Tumbling along the ground for the last stretch, before finally smacking into a temple pillar with a loud 'crack'. The force of impact was large enough that the pillar itself got a large crack through the center, and Koroza could feel several ribs were broken, but had little time to relish the pain. The goliath was quickly bearing down on him, and he only narrowly managed to do a roll dodge away, as the massive claws on it smashed the pillar, bringing debris down on them both. Immediately after getting up on his feet again, Koroza felt the pain of a shuriken in his leg and would have fallen over if he had the luxury of doing so. Instead, he spend a bit of willpower getting himself stabilized and made a handsign pointing in the direction from where the shuriken was thrown, seemingly to himself.

He could not spend much time worrying about his hidden assailant, because the monster seemed determined to chase him down and the leg wound, while not too serious, would slow him down, which was exactly what he did not need. Adopting a kiting strategy, the old ninja began hopping backwards, careful to land on his unwounded leg, while peppering the goliath with small, razor-like blades, knowing full well it would at best distract him.
Last edited by Vegedus on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm

~ Yin Jing ~
~ Order of Light Shaolin Temple ~

The young Chinese woman stood rooted to the spot for a handful of moments as the frenzy of battle began suddenly. For all of her training, she'd never been in anything one could call a real fight. Sure, she'd been threatened before, but Shaun always made sure that the threats were empty, and that she never actually had to use any of the fighting arts that she had so diligently studied.

The sound of Koroza's impact against one of the pillars of the temple forced her out of her state of indecision. She ducked, eyes wide as she scanned the area around Shaun and herself, pulling a throwing dart from one boot and a small handful of tiny needles from the other.

"Shaun, the old man is hurt." She didn't wait for a reply from him, instead moving immediately to gain a spot on the roof of the temple with an alacrity and agility expected of one who'd been chosen as a defender of her entire realm. There, she crouched, hoping that she would be overlooked by the bad guys here where she could offer the most help to the good guys.

She waited, biting the inside of her cheek with her right hand raised, a thin needle held between each of her knuckles. She couldn't wait too long, or the old ninja man would be too far away, but she needed the right moment and angle. While she waited for the perfect moment, she assessed the damaged he'd received, studying not only the way he moved, but the interruptions and irregularities of his chi flows.

As soon as the moment presented itself, she gave two quick jerks of her hand, then brought it back to its place near her cheek, only one needle remaining where there had been three.

For his part Koroza would feel a little pinch at the hip above his wounded thigh and near his collarbone on the same side. Not long after, his pain would begin to subside as the acupuncture points redirected his chi, confusing the nerves that sent pain signals to his brain.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

{Outside Temple Entrance}

Shaun had stayed close, patiently awaiting any attempt upon Yin Jing while keeping his charge safe. Normally he wouldn't be so paranoid of her danger. But the way she had frozen up had him overly cautious. But luckily, the enemies had come out a mile away, meaning most of them would take a few minutes to even arrive. There were the odd few creatures that weren't similar to humans, but they didn't seem faster than the regular troops. And most of their allies had charged on to confront the menace, leaving Shaun and Yin Jing's location relatively safe.

Then one of the others had the misfortune of being flung all the way back to the temple. Hmm... Couldn't make out the details from that far away... Maybe it knocked him back here instead? Shaun almost replied to Yin when she spoke, but the girl immediately ran off to aid the poor sap. "Heh... Well, can't expect any less."

Shaun ran up the steps of the temple, catching up to Yin and the fallen Koroza. Sadly, one Tarkatan soldier -- likely hoping for an easy kill from an injured man and a relatively harmless lady -- had followed after Koroza. The brave soldier seemed to know no fear as he gazed upon Shaun's tall form. Shaun merely watched the creatures, unimpressed by the mouthful of large fangs that kept it from closing its mouth. The creature lunged forward, hoping to slip right past Shaun to acquire his kill. Shaun simply grabbed the creature by the back of its skull and threw it into the air. He then thrusted his right arm at the Tarkatan, a long spike emerging from the knuckle of his middle finger. As the warrior came back down, he found his forehead now properly prepared to accept a new third eye. Though the revelation was very short-lived, what with his dying and all.

The spike returned to Shaun's body. He then pulled back his arm and punched the limp corpse in the nose, sending the body flying onto the ground some few feet outside the temple. He then turned to Yin Jing, watching her work for a moment. "... I suppose now's not the best time to make a joke and ask if you want to heal that guy I just killed, huh?" Shaun looked away from Yin, not wanting her to see how much he was struggling not to smile and snicker.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

(Somewhere in the distance)

Krim watched with satisfaction as the Shuriken struck home twice and brought out the services of the groups healer right into the open, yet he didn't bother firing. The guy next to her didn't look like someone who just 'followed' the healing woman like a sick puppy, something more akin to a guardian angel that sat on her shoulder that was prepared to reap the souls that would cause her any ill. Fun stuff.

Rubbing his chin like he always had when his form had still been human, a habit he was unable to shake even now, he contemplated his plan and then considered the centaur. This needed to happen if Krim was going to get anywhere.
"Hmm... Oh, I have an idea!" The ninja said outloud to nobody in particular.
Rummaging through the pockets of his coat he found some small explosives that he usually kept for more special occassions or as a 'just in case' kind of moment. This seemed fitting.
Putting the small and relatively strong explosives through the middle of several Shurikens, making sure they fit fight, then brought his arm back. The helmet took care of trajectory and velocity, being a machine came in handy from time to time.

Letting fly one after another at the specified targets before finally taking up the trigger for the explosives and simply waiting. The shurikens thrown were rather frail, normally shattering on contact and cutting the enemy a few additional times or just embedding deeply into flesh. Humerous in it's own way,

(outside temple entrance)

Whistling could be heard a moment before the Shurikens finished their flight to the area just in front of the small group, the sound of a -click- could be heard for a moment as the charges were activated.
The resulting explosions were relatively small and harmless, but it was the shuriken shards flinging in every direction that was the threat.

(Doin' stuff in the back)

As the little explosions reached his ears, Krim couldn't help but look at the group to see just how effective his little trick had been.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 pm

{Top Steps, Temple Entrance}

Shaun jumped back as soon as he saw something was flying toward him and the other two. Protecting someone was his duty. His life. This meant he always went overboard when shielding Yin Jing where needed. He extended both arms, hands reaching out past the forms of both Yin and Koroza. Thick chains erupted from his arms, he then swung his arms in small circles, causing the numerous loose chains to spiral. Thin spikes shot up from his fingertips, clasping the chains together through the loops, creating a pair of metal shields just a few inches from his palms.

Fortunately, I like showing off for girls... He thought as the most dangerous fragments of shrapnel dinged and caught into the layers of chains. The wide stance of his feet near Koroza and Yin's bodies meant the lowest shrapnel would collide with the steel plates he always wore on his boots before they could reach either of the other two to cause any damage.

Shaun retracted all of the protruding objects and stepped forward away from the other two. The arc and angle he saw them come from gave him the direction of origin. His eyes looked out onto the distance, scanning for his assailant and any further attacks.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm

(Some distance away)

Krim was reasonably satisfied by the events that took place. That man was a guardian, he was tough, she was not, the old man was old. Perfect. Still staring in that direction he noticed the guardian had begun to search the area for their assailant, the ninja figured humoring him would be a good idea.
printing a quick note and slapping it onto a shuriken, Krim let fly to the area around the protector. Thumping harmlessly and quickly a few inches from his foot, The note said "Come play with me."
(From Shauns perspective) In the distance was a lone figure, the details hard to make out, waving excitedly.

Stopping to think for a moment, Krim came to the conclusion that the guardian likely wouldn't leave her side or atleast not travel the distance between them at the moment.
Frantically making gestures that seemed like he was pointing upwards, Shaun would realize he was indicating for him to 'jump up' to the roof. In a puff of black smoke the assailant was gone from the distance but a few moments later there was a noticable thud on the area over the Guardian and his Mistress.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

{Temple Entrance}

Shaun leaned forward after reading the note. He squinted a bit, making out a figure. He could guess that the guy had much better vision, so Shaun did the only thing he could think of that was proper for the moment... He lifted his right hand, stuck out his tongue, then proceeded to extend his right middle finger while blowing at his tongue to make a wet and deep sound.

He then turned and looked up after hearing the sound of the man appearing atop the roof. He tilted his head for a moment before looking over toward Yin Jing. He gave a light sigh, knowing this man was the immediate threat and requiring attention first before any potential threats. "Yin... Please, stay here while I deal with this." He then looked to Koroza, arching a eyebrow. "And you... She's mending your wounds. You'd better keep her safe while I'm busy." Shaun warned the old man before jumping up.

Shaun grasped the edge of the roof and flipped himself up, landing a few feet from Krim. He slowly turned his brown eyes toward the assailant, getting the chance to fully make out how he looked. "So..." He blinked a few times, looking around a second before turning back to Krim. "... Do we exchange names, phone numbers, or what here before we fight?"
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

(Temple roof)

"Couldn't hurt, I suppose. Though I've never gotten a chance to give pleasantries with others cause... well.. their dead before I'm allowed to get in close." Taking a deep bow, arm across his chest and the other extended outwards in a very honorable fashion then simply crossed his arms. "604-You-Died" With a snicker as it slipped his lips. Fun and games were something of a rarity for a creature built for death so he slipped them in wherever he could.

"Question. Who's the woman and the old man, father? mother? close relative?" With a gasp, Krim put his hand to where his mouth would be. "... Your wife to be, perhaps?" A chuckle escaping his lips.

Next

Return to Role Playing