Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Ghosts aren't supposed to be in the Underworld anyway. It's a place where dead people who aren't ghosts go. Phantoms usually travel in the world of the living. That's why they call them ghosts, because they are dead, but still exist among living people. If they would live in Hell they would be called "bad people, who died". Sounds pretty logical to me.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Xerxes wrote:Ghosts aren't supposed to be in the Underworld anyway. It's a place where dead people who aren't ghosts go. Phantoms usually travel in the world of the living. That's why they call them ghosts, because they are dead, but still exist among living people. If they would live in Hell they would be called "bad people, who died". Sounds pretty logical to me.

I think in this universe, the underworld is inhabited by demons (like Pain), not so much dead people.

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Imosa wrote:I think in this universe, the underworld is inhabited by demons (like Pain), not so much dead people.

Where do dead guys go to? Although even so, ghosts aren't supposed to be in The Underworld. They should be in that place, where living dudes exist.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Xerxes wrote:
Imosa wrote:I think in this universe, the underworld is inhabited by demons (like Pain), not so much dead people.

Where do dead guys go to? Although even so, ghosts aren't supposed to be in The Underworld. They should be in that place, where living dudes exist.

Well, the Danny Phantom Universe they go to the ghost world so I imagine there. Humans get Earth/Mortal world, ghosts get the Ghost world, and demons get the Underworld and Hell (those are 2 different things right?). There are of course special cases (Junior and Grim aren't really demons).

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am

Well if you mix the Grim Adventures idea of how the worlds connect with the Danny Phantom view, it'll make things work a little differently... This was an interesting enough question for me to make a 5 minute production of how I think the worlds connect via Paint and quick upload it. If you're interested look here,
http://www.imageupload.org/?d=F0EC40771
If you're not, essentially this: Hell is a part of the Underworld, but the Reaper's job is just to send people there, not to go there themselves (picture the attendant who takes your ticket and directs you to your flight at the airport).

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:33 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Well if you mix the Grim Adventures idea of how the worlds connect with the Danny Phantom view, it'll make things work a little differently... This was an interesting enough question for me to make a 5 minute production of how I think the worlds connect via Paint and quick upload it. If you're interested look here,
If you're not, essentially this: Hell is a part of the Underworld, but the Reaper's job is just to send people there, not to go there themselves (picture the attendant who takes your ticket and directs you to your flight at the airport).

But the Angel said that Jeff's place was in a level of hell, granted one that does not exist according to Dante's Inferno but I think they mean level 9 (Treachery). Mimi transported them to the 1st level of hell (Limbo).

Postby featherfang » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...
took me a second to figure out wat that ment lol.
Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die tommorow.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like no one is watching you.
Sing like no one can hear you.
~ <3

Postby Omniczar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Imosa wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:Well if you mix the Grim Adventures idea of how the worlds connect with the Danny Phantom view, it'll make things work a little differently... This was an interesting enough question for me to make a 5 minute production of how I think the worlds connect via Paint and quick upload it. If you're interested look here,

But the Angel said that Jeff's place was in a level of hell, granted one that does not exist according to Dante's Inferno but I think they mean level 9 (Treachery). Mimi transported them to the 1st level of hell (Limbo).

Okay...did I miss something or did Dante's Inferno really come ino play when I wasn't looking?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Omniczar wrote:Okay...did I miss something or did Dante's Inferno really come ino play when I wasn't looking?

No, this is just something we started wondering about. All the Dante's Inferno quotes are about stuff that happened with Jeff, Junior, and Mimi.

Postby Omniczar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:19 pm

But when did Mimi teleport them to Limbo?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Omniczar wrote:But when did Mimi teleport them to Limbo?

Mimi and me is when they went to Limbo.
Another Ruler is when the Angel refereed to the location of Jeff's home as "the level of trials and redemption". Seeing as there is no level of trials and redemption in Dante's Inferno, and there would be no such level in a Christian hell (the most common visualization of hell) then I defer to the fact that Jeff's home is in a cold setting, just like the 9th level of hell in Dante's Inferno.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Please stop posting in an old thread. We need to keep track of the current ones here.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 am

Blood Lord wrote:Please stop posting in an old thread. We need to keep track of the current ones here.

I agree. Settle your differences like machos, either with an arm-wrestling contest or using private messages.
OK, really, why don't they lock this tread yet?

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Stop using such tiny print please. Some people's eyes aren't that good.

Postby Imosa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Omniczar wrote:Stop using such tiny print please. Some people's eyes aren't that good.

They aren't supposed to be. Making text small is the equivalent of saying something under your breath. You have to be a little more effort to read what it says (quote the person or copy past into your url bar).
No it doesn't make much sense, it's just talking in text.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 pm

STOP POSTING IN THE GOD DAMN THREAD YOU RETARDS.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Shygirl » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Woah pink! Lol XD we all know what that means

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

If you post in another thread that is old I'm going to give you a warning.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!