Animal Kingdom OOC.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Animal Kingdom OOC.

Postby Iris » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Ismat
Species: Hamadryas Baboon

Physical Traits: 5’5 hunched about 6’2 when standing straight, lots of fur; colored white-grey in color, wears a bandana with the UPW logo around his arm, carries an old Spencer repeating rifle often it’s slung across his back. Also uses the sturdy weapon as a staff.

Build: Ismat is a slender baboon with streamlined muscular build, his fur makes him look bigger. His main draw points is his fine white-grey mane and mantle. Another draw point is his traditional red butt, course he does not have a problem when it’s pointed out, much to the annoyance of close friends due to the fact Ismat enjoys turning it into a joke.

Natural Traits: Brainy, sarcastic, fighter. Ismat prefers to annoy friend and foe equally out of spite. And for the entertainment.

Personality: Ismat is a very peculiar baboon, often speaking in third person as well as referring to others with odd names rather than their given name. He does show his intellect from time to time but other than that Ismat focuses on winding his allies.

The baboon does however draw lines, deaths in the family are off limits, killing slowly or torture are also against his personal code. As a protector of those in the ‘wild’ Ismat takes his job seriously, taking the time to consider events that have transpired, injuries that the victim has acquired as well as trying to hunt down those responsible.

Background: Ismat was always interested in protecting the ‘wilds’ from those who would abuse them. Originally a freelancer warden, Ismat was always aware that the ‘wilds’ are capable of defending themselves from most threats however the increase in EoS and Preds have forced him to join up with UPW due to some disturbing finds.

He has a hatred for those who are responsible for the creation of the Chimeras, most of those he has found were dumped when they were deemed failures, a fact that sickened him.
One advantage he has discovered while being a member of UPW is that there are members who share his desire to protect those who cannot defend themselves against technology or those who would use them as experiments. Members such as Sefu.

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Hmm. Sam's monkey looks very similar to that...

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Ah! Finally Sefu shall have his Monkey friend and they will torment everyone else.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:01 pm

In what way, might I ask Math? Goal, appearance, personality?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Postby Mathias » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:04 am

I'll be unavailable for most of today. If no one new has posted by this evening, I'll be forced to advance the story and assume that you were in attendance. I would prefer it if everyone makes an introductory post.

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 pm

His pantaloons are pretty low, there. I'd consider making them into shorts or capris and pulling them up higher. He has a lot of torso.

Postby Mathias » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 am

I'll get to work later today.

Postby Asmodai » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 am

Already got the ok-go (twice, you impatient fucker). Posting asap

Char’s Name- Carol

Char’s Species- Koala

Char’s Physical Traits - Furry

Char’s Build - Tall, slender and very agile. She's about 5 feet tall. The amount of time she invested into using her bow has given her quite the upper body strength.

Char’s Natural Traits - Carol is an excellent climber, which she often uses to get to better vantage points. She's also extremely dexterous with the bow and arrow. She prefers the bow over a gun as it's a bigger challenge and it's less messy.

Char’s Personality - Carol loves a good fight and thrives on adrenaline. Rash and impulsive, she never hesitates to act... Which can get her into sticky situations when caution is called for. Her brash exterior covers a traumatic history she keeps deeply buried. She never thinks of her past, nor stops to think about the future. Carol lives entirely for the thrill of the moment.

Char’s Background - Carol came from a small village, right on the border of UPW territory. It was a pretty simple life, most of her days she'd spend working on the land with her two younger sisters. But every now and then, her father would take her out hunting. Many times the UPW send out missionaries to try and convince the people of the village to join their ranks, but every time they got turned down. "We don't want to get swept up in your politics." the village elder would say. "But we can offer protection against predators." the missionary would reply. But nobody wanted anything from them, they thought themselves as safe as could be.

Little Carol was only 12 when it happened. It happened fast. Most didn't even know what was happening until it was too late. Predators rolled in one night. It wasn't anything new, preds would attack them from time to time, only to be fended off by the superior numbers of the townsfolk. But this night was different. The preds were more organized, moving from house to house in tight patterns. The townsfolk didn't stand a chance.

Her mother pushed her and her sisters into the closet, hoping that the preds would perhaps overlook them. Just as she closed the closet door, the front door split open. A massive figure moved into their house, at least twice the size of little Carol. He had fur as white as the moon itself. It was pretty obvious that he was the leader of the pack. Her mother tried to fend for herself, but was no match for the brutality of the figure.

Whether it was luck, or the fact that the village was now drenched in the smell of blood. The preds didn't find the three sisters. By the time they left there wasn't a single sound left in the village, save a few onlooking birds. Carol was the oldest of the three, it was her job to keep watch over her sisters. They stayed inside that closet for at least another day, too afraid to come out, before they were discovered by the UPW. They took the three sisters in and placed them in foster families.

But every night Carol could still see the silver figure in her nightmares, haunting her. Her sisters were still young enough to recover from such an ordeal. But Carol was scarred. When she finally hit the right age, she enlisted with the UPW immediately. She no longer was the weak 12 year old girl, she was now prey turned predator.
Mephobiac

Postby Mathias » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 am

My first reply was vague; I was clarifying for you.

Postby Mathias » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I left it open to volunteers because not everyone has posted yet and I don't want to make assumptions as to who will be available.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

Will anyone else be joining the game? I don't want to have everyone going on the same mission. This is why I was reluctant to do volunteering.

Postby Iris » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 am

I'm flexible with where you want to send me bro.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

Yeah, but you're the only other person who's posting. I may have to balance it out, but I don't know who else may be joining in.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 am

I'll spare you the stress of having to deal with me, I'll drop out without a complete CS.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 am

I'll go with whatever, dude.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm

I may have Kame decide to divide you all based on capabilities.

Postby Zako » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am

I will probably posting on Thursday night.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Mathias » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Post to come this even time.

Postby Ryute » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Is this rp still active?

Postby Asmodai » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

I was wondering the same thing...
Mephobiac

Postby Tartaurus » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 pm

I'd like to join if it is!

Char’s Name- Russell

Char’s Species- Three toed sloth

Char’s Physical Traits- Furry.... slightly mossy =3=

Char’s Build- Sinewy

Char’s Natural Traits- Calm, slow, flexable but with powerful claws.

Char’s Personality- He has a very zen outlook on life, and believes in solving disputes nonviolently. He wont pretend to know everything, but he'll gladly share his thoughts on any situation, if he isnt napping that is. He's a light eater and enjoys the simple things like nature's beauty, and taking a nap in the shade. He doesnt often bathe, but he does swim often. If he has to fight, he prefers to just immobilize his opponent, or, if necessary, knock them out.

Char’s Background - Russell's life was simple. Raised by his mother he didnt leave his tree for many years. Once he had finally decided to venture off he wandered, slowly, for years. His slow gait allowed him to truely appreciate everything he saw, and he took it all to heart. He joined the UPW rather by accident when he wandered into a recruiting area. He heard about they're cause and agreed that the EoS should be stopped, so he threw his lot in with them.

Location: Somewhere dark, I'm bound to what I think is a chair. I can still smell chloroform...

Postby Mathias » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I've been waiting for people to post. I can't just assume that you're all walking out with me.

When everyone confirms that they're outside, we'll move along.

Postby Iris » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am

I'm not, it's just my character is ready to go. Already said goodbye to the others now I'm waiting for the disas- er, the diplomatic adventure to them crazy birds to begin.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing