So why are YOU awesome?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 pm

I just forgot to quote. Sorry :redface:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 pm

It still wouldn't make sense.
Image
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8976
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Ok ok I get it. I got messed up with my English language, things like that do happen. Did I mentioned I'm sorry?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Vegedus » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 pm

So... Boring...
zepherin wrote:I never understood why people are so crazy about their virginity one way or the other. Sex is fun, but so are many other things. If you want to have sex, then find a partner, if you don't want to have sex then don't find a partner. If your not sure then try it once if you don't like it don't do it again. It's not such a huge deal as people put in it. Wear a condom.

Fucking teenagers.

Eh. We talk more about video games than sex around here anyways. I think we're due for a slight bit of angst on the subject.
Image
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10236
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:46 pm
Location: Denmark, at world's end
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby zepherin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

We are not trying to be derogatory, Xerxes, but Neil Patrick Harris came out of the closet. He is a homosexual. That doesn't make him any less awesome, and in fact only adds a little to his awesome mystique.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:57 pm
Location: Murder Capital
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

i'm awesome because i consider everyones opinion before I say or do something.

Wait why don't i feel awesome?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Location: in the TARDIS
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Soulchild wrote:i'm awesome because i consider everyones opinion before I say or do something.

Wait why don't i feel awesome?

It's natural. People who are awesome don't really feel awesome.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Riz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm pretty sure that Grey feels awesome so your argument is false.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Lily wrote:I'm pretty sure that Grey feels awesome so your argument is false.

AHA! I knew someone won't approve what I just said!
People don't really "feel" awesome. They know they are, or they act like they are.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby DaCrum » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Grey is literally the epitome of awesome. The living embodiment, the fucking avatar. He's the fifth fucking horseman. And he'll split your skull in half just by walking in the room.


I'm awesome because I can write sometimes. And I might've gotten a job.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:33 pm

If BR posts in this thread, all bets are off.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Stop sucking up. He and Grey will have to duel for the Awesomest Poster award and all braggin' rights.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Location: in the TARDIS
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby DaCrum » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Mathias wrote:If BR posts in this thread, all bets are off.

^^^

This.

If BR and Grey had a baby/clone thing, the world's awesomeness would collapse into an awesome singularity.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Soulchild wrote:Stop sucking up. He and Grey will have to duel for the Awesomest Poster award and all braggin' rights.

No. BR = Best posteR.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Riz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Soulchild wrote:Stop sucking up. He and Grey will have to duel for the Awesomest Poster award and all braggin' rights.


pretty sure BR and Grey are happy to share in the glory of being the 2 most awesome people on snafu.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Rival » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:46 am

zepherin wrote:I never understood why people are so crazy about their virginity one way or the other. Sex is fun, but so are many other things. If you want to have sex, then find a partner, if you don't want to have sex then don't find a partner. If your not sure then try it once if you don't like it don't do it again. It's not such a huge deal as people put in it. Wear a condom.

Fucking teenagers.

People like to have it as a measure of adulthood because it's easy to get nowadays. There are sluts everywhere, of both genders. And having to act mature or be responsible would take too much effort for them. Plus, since the easiest way to meet slutty peple is via parties these days people automatically assume you're anti-social if you hadn't had sex yet.

But yeah I totally agree, people are making way too big a deal about sex.

And Xerxes you respond too much, you don't need to reply to each post mate. It's not a chat. You remind me of Material Defender when he joined.

P.S. Zeph's more awesome than BeeAre and Grey and I think even Grey will admit it.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12784
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 am

Do you mean "Material" Defender?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Rival » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:56 am

Mathias wrote:Do you mean "Material" Defender?

Yes I do. Fixed. Sorry slept 6 hours today.

On a side note, he was named "Young Tyrael" when he joined.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12784
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Riz » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 am

I don't know Zeph well so I can't fully agree with you on that, but I do agree that he's up there as far as awesome goes.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:57 am

Rival wrote:On a side note, he was named "Young Tyrael" when he joined.
heh

but yeah zeph's awesome too he's got experience in something called reality which i have heard nothing but awful things about!!
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11158
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:34 am

You're all so awesome It makes me wanna cry :'(
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Nox » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:33 am

It depends on the section, I believe.
Grey and BR are like the Beowulf and Baldur of the spam forum. While around here, Zeph is that guy from the Old Spice commercials.
offline
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: 7°30'N/126°E
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Grivous » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 am

I am awesome because I sign my posts after I write them.

Grivous.
Grivous
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby zepherin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 am

Nox wrote:It depends on the section, I believe.
Grey and BR are like the Beowulf and Baldur of the spam forum. While around here, Zeph is that guy from the Old Spice commercials.

I'm on a horse.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:57 pm
Location: Murder Capital
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Nox wrote:Grey and BR are like the Beowulf and Baldur of the spam forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EualP3JW7tg
Last edited by Grey on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11158
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests