Assess For Success

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Assess For Success

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 am

No, you couldn't choke a whale with it.
And yes, yes they do.
I mean, have you seen Blossom's hair?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:47 am

bleedkid wrote:Can never have to much Death Note in your life.

Yeah, XD just thought that maybe BR had hes laptop at the hospital while he was in recovery.

(Man...now I want to watch Death Note)

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/death-note-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free Enjoy! :]
Last edited by GeoffTheAtomic on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Quote failure.

This has me curious now. But, I'd really like to see a showdown between Sam and Buttercup.

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 pm

My hope is that while Blossom goes after Bell, Buttercup and Sam have a brawl. Sam will probably think of the sword as "useless" since it can't be used by one with evil intentions.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, I hate to break it to you, but she used it. Right in the middle of the freaking page.

Postby Unlimited » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

I want Buttercup to take that mighty sword and shove it...

...through the back and out of Sam's chest.
Memento mori

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Well, I hate to break it to you, but she used it. Right in the middle of the freaking page.

I mean, against someone. She only used it to protect herself, but Sam can't use the sword to its full ability like Jack can.
John Lennon

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Unlimited wrote:I want Buttercup to take that mighty sword and shove it...

...through the back and out of Sam's chest.

I agree with this statement, and I pray that this is the way that BR decides to kill her off.

CinCire wrote:I mean, against someone. She only used it to protect herself, but Sam can't use the sword to its full ability like Jack can.

K.

Postby Unlimited » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I agree with this statement, and I pray that this is the way that BR decides to kill her off.

But wait...
Sam's a cyborg now. Which means that probably won't kill her.

Not straight away, anyway.
Memento mori

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Unless she still has a heart. Kill the human section in her and it usually destroys the cyborg.

If she has any human remaining.

Postby epicninja123 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 pm

(if you are updated with sugar bits then you can highlight on the spoiler)
swirlies in jacks eyes eases me from the seriousness of the injury.
if you see swirly eyes from    Bo, in her situation so far    then that would probably not make any sense.
HA! signatures are stupid.

Postby Gato » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 pm

epicninja123 wrote:(if you are updated with sugar bits then you can highlight on the spoiler)
swirlies in jacks eyes eases me from the seriousness of the injury.
if you see swirly eyes from    Bo, in her situation so far    then that would probably not make any sense.

No. Bo is dying, Jack was knocked unconscious.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm

I don't remember Bo having any swirly eyes, also.
John Lennon

Postby Archangel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

IdCard wrote:
rac7d wrote:
Archangel wrote:i Know what will happen next ...

Blossom will appear (after kicking bell's butt) behind Sam and she´s gonna pierce through her body with her fist ! ...
------

and then rip sam´s head off!!! (well maybe not that)

hahahaha
when has blossom ever beaten bell
its 2-0 baby

You may never know, Blossom may have some drive in her. This may seem redundant, but I want Dexter to do SOMETHING; he's practically become a side character after the battle with Mandark and I want him to show everybody what he's got!

well it'll be 2-1 ...

Idcard ... yeah dexter is cool .. I am waiting for something amazing !! i know he´ll save the day
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 pm

What about the RRB?
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 pm

What about them?
They might come back to antagonize, but I think there's enough in the plot for now. If they are added, I'm hoping it goes well for the PPGs.
John Lennon

Postby Dark Janet » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 am

CinCire wrote:What about them? They might come back to antagonize them, but I think there's enough in the plot for now. If they are added, I'm hoping it goes well for the PPGs.
I know, but I think they're here seduce the Girls. You know, like, looking at their eyes, touching them, flirting them, whispering their ears, and giving them hickey kiss on the necks. Oh, Boomer looks like Justin Timberlake.

Postby Archangel » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:24 am

Dark Janet wrote:
CinCire wrote:What about them? They might come back to antagonize them, but I think there's enough in the plot for now. If they are added, I'm hoping it goes well for the PPGs.
I know, but I think they're here seduce the Girls. You know, like, looking at their eyes, touching them, flirting them, whispering their ears, and giving them hickey kiss on the necks. Oh, Boomer looks like Justin Timberlake.

No ... i think they are gonna stop Sam and say something like ..

"nobody can kick their asses but us! ..."

then ..
"buttercup, bubbles, lets fight"

buttercup: " shut up, we have work to do,... when we finish them ... that is when we are gonna fight you guys ...

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:02 am

Blood Lord wrote:Quote failure.

This has me curious now. But, I'd really like to see a showdown between Sam and Buttercup.

Fixed. Thanks.

Postby CinCire » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 am

...I don't think that's how the RRBs are going to act.
First of all, they despise any form of romantic contact.
I agree with Archangel, if they do actually come into the storyline at this point.
They're supposed to be the average boy - "EWWW COOTIES" and the like.
John Lennon

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

Janet, I do believe you have forwarded that idea before. It didn't work any of those times. What's more, the chances of it influencing BeeAre, in all likelihood, just dropped. Below zero. Possible out of spite, too. If you also mention 'vampires' in conjunction with this idea, I predict your Chance will double down on the negative.

Considering how Jack has taught Buttercup a few things, though only a very few things by now, she might be able to wield his sword with greater effectiveness than Sam can. Historically swords also have little problem shredding the cybernetic. Even Kenshin's 'Sakabato Shinuchi' could probably do the trick.

Panty and Stocking at a science fair? As unlikely as Timmy or Mac and Bloo, but for far different reasons. If they did show, I would suggest Scanty and Kneesocks to balance the equation back again.

Sam's been Flanked, regardless of the unlikelihood of Blossom chipping in against her when she hasn't had the time to finish with Bell and Gir. With all the game references from before, Honeydew, Dexter, and Buttercup should get some sort of bonus from this (not counting Bubbles because she's currently occupied carrying Olga -- I mean (and Sam is both made with metal and holding a metal object) LALA VAVA!

To the people complaining about the comic's pace: It shall move at the pace determined by the needs of any and all comics: the speed of PLOT.
A Page Flipper

Postby Dark Janet » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 am

CinCire wrote:...I don't think that's how the RRBs are going to act. First of all, they despise any form of romantic contact. I agree with Archangel, if they do actually come into the storyline at this point. They're supposed to be the average boy - "EWWW COOTIES" and the like.
So, then Brick and Butch want revenge on PPG, but Boomer doesn't. Boomer really got crush on Bubbles. Until... @Archangel: Archangel, I'm supposed to do this storyline from idea. In other words, the RRB actually have lust for the PPG. Although Buttercup is going to use her full power and become a Super Saiyan. Now she's able to attack Sam.

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:56 am

The Super Saiyan thing in the begging was a joke.

Postby IdCard » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
CinCire wrote:...I don't think that's how the RRBs are going to act. First of all, they despise any form of romantic contact. I agree with Archangel, if they do actually come into the storyline at this point. They're supposed to be the average boy - "EWWW COOTIES" and the like.
So, then Brick and Butch want revenge on PPG, but Boomer doesn't. Boomer really got crush on Bubbles. Until... @Archangel: Archangel, I'm supposed to do this storyline from idea. In other words, the RRB actually have lust for the PPG. Although Buttercup is going to use her full power and become a Super Saiyan. Now she's able to attack Sam.

It has been hinted he does like Bubbles (http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=55) and it would be a great story to add if the time ever comes when the Rowdyruff Boys confront the Powerpuff Girls due to Boomer's infatuation, but I doubt he'll try to seduce her. If Bleedman does make Buttercup go Super Saiyan, it will probably be for comedic affect cause she's pissed!
~Life is just like a game :grin: , except you only get to play it once. :(~

Postby Dark Janet » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

IdCard wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:

It has been hinted he does like Bubbles (http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=55) and it would be a great story to add if the time ever comes when the Rowdyruff Boys confront the Powerpuff Girls due to Boomer's infatuation, but I doubt he'll try to seduce her. If Bleedman does make Buttercup go Super Saiyan, it will probably be for comedic affect cause she's pissed!
I suppose you're right. Boomer wanted to kiss Bubbles in the lips and give her a love bite.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!