Shards of Glass- The Beginning- (Sign-Ups open!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Shards of Glass- The Beginning- (Sign-Ups open!)

Postby LovelyBones » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm

It is said that there are parallel dimensions all around us. Everything is almost the same in everyone of them. Well, in this dimension, everyone has a Daiyi. A Daiyi is part of you, but it's in the form of an animal. That animal shows your personality. It represents your strength and will. It is, as I have said, a part of you. If your Daiyi is harmed, so are you. But this, of course, is forbidden.
Something is wrong in Gallea, our town. Children's Daiyi's are being stolen. Taken away for demented purposes. All of us can tell, because the children feel what their Daiyi feel, and it's not good. It's up to us to find out what's happened. Now who's with me?!

-----------------------Weapons----------------------------------
No guns.
Feel free to make up your own weapon! but you must explain what it does.

---------------------------Class----------------------------
Water: Ice Shards, Freeze Your Enemies, Make Blizzards Happen In An Instant, Control The Seas!
Fire: Tame Volcanoes, Control Fire, Make Flames Appear Out Of Air!
Earth: Snap Vines At People, Control Tree Limbs, Make Plants Eat People, Grow Anything You Need!
Air: Master The Winds, Make Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and so much MORE!
(you can also make swords and daggers out of your elements)
------------------------Character Sheet--------------------------------

Name:(first and last)
Daiyi: (depends on your class.)
Class: (nothing other than the four elements)
Weapon:(anything! Except for guns. PM me if you want to have a gun. also depends on your class)
Description: (very detailed.)
Goal/Occupation:(money, to save the city or your friends! it's up to you)
Personality: (very detailed as well)
History: (at least one paragraph)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I'll use mine as an example)

Name: Amelia Compass
Daiyi: Timber Wolf
Class: Earth
Weapon: Grass Hammer.Made out of wood and grass. Able to level trees and break bones!
Description: Amelia is about 6'5, skinny, and somewhat muscular. She wears a black crop top, Dark Wash skinny jeans w/ a black and white checkerboard belt, black shades, and pink and black checkerboard converse. She wears faded brown arms warmers as well. She has long, purple hair, in which the fringe covers her right eye, contacts which make her eyes look white with black pupils and a black outline, and she has a scar across her left eye. She's very beautiful, despite it.
Goal/Occupation:To Save My Friends And My City
Personality: Amelia is very stoic, she rarely shows emotion around strangers and is very respectful, she's a tough fighter, able to hold her own up until the point of passing out and/or extreme fatigue, She has no known fears. When around friends, she is very playful.
History: Amelia was found on the doorstep of the Compass's on the back of her Daiyi, a Timber Wolf named Skarrie, when she was five years old. Her parents had passed away three days ago. They took her in and raised her until she was 16. Then she moved out to the outskirts of Gallea, to a house surrounded by grass and trees, so she could practice her skills. She's been hearing of the reports of kids' Daiyi's being stolen and plans to head out to find out what's going on. First, she needs to assemble a team.

----------------------------The Two Sides---------------------------------
Your are either trying to save the children and/or the city from The Burrow
or your part of The Burrow, who are stealing kids's Daiyi's to find out a way to live without them and prevent us from foiling their plans. Also, behind The Burrow, their president is secretly trying to rid the world of Daiyi's and anyone who has them.
It is your choice.
Only one of you can be The President of The Burrow. He's mostly not in the story, so if your not on the internet much or not on Snafu a lot, you might want to apply! and The President is 25, so... yeah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask me any questions you may have!
Has left cause a bunch of people are S.O.B.'s

Re: Shards of Glass- The Beginning- (Sign-Ups open!)

Postby Tuor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

You need to post this in the Idea thread and get it approved first
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby LovelyBones » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Tuor wrote:You need to post this in the Idea thread and get it approved first

um...do I post the same thing or ask...?

Postby Tuor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Post the idea. So ya, basically what you've posted here.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby LovelyBones » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

k it's approved! :D

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Need to post it in the Ideas thread and get 4 (I think) +1s.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby LovelyBones » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 pm

dang, this might take awhile. sorry about all the trouble, i'm sorta new :unsure:

Postby Karo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 pm

That's why you read the rules and ask around before randomly posting useless clutter.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby LovelyBones » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

ya know, you could be a little nice. besides, i think this is a great idea.
and i've already read the rules.

Postby Fummoffu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 am

I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 am

Yeaaah. No. Read the rules, get it PROPERLY approved. Until then, this thread will be locked.

Return to Role Playing