Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Postby GIGA-XISBASS » Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

Um what does "Going Commando mean exactly?"

Postby Imosa » Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am

GIGA-XISBASS wrote:Um what does "Going Commando mean exactly?"

It means not wearing underwear under your clothes.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 am

Gato wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:well he might not mean pink panties *wink wink* as for what everyone was expecting to see i think it would make the comic alot funnier to see it.

actually in the way way begining during a flashback danny phantom did make an appearence along with bell, coop and dr. x so u should guess again fool
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=27
second middle pannel

You're ignorant of Danny Phantom canon. Mandy did indeed have sex with Dark Danny, just because Danny Fenton made a one shot appearance doesn't mean that it's him. The most distinguishing feature is that Danny Phantom has normal human skin, while Dark Danny's skin is green. So yes, it was Dark Danny.

i never said she didnt have sex with him besides his name is DAN phantom not dark danny. get it right and learn your names before u try to talk tough and it is danny bleedman said so in one of his early DA post. shows how much u know.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Unlimited » Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:besides his name is DAN phantom not dark danny. get it right and learn your names before u try to talk tough and it is danny bleedman said so in one of his early DA post. shows how much u know.

Evil Danny have a few names: Dark Danny, Dan Phantom, Dan Plasmius, Dark Phantom or simply Phantom according to Wiki. This means his name can be Dark Danny.
Goes to show how much you know.
Memento mori

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am

Hmm i can't quite understand... was the last backstab an actuall atack, or was it just Juniors erection after pantyflash? :unsure:

Postby Unlimited » Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 am

My god! Even I wouldn't think of that.
Memento mori

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 am

Well it only seems logical :twisted: :mrgreen:

Postby Imosa » Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 am

caveman wrote:Hmm i can't quite understand... was the last backstab an actuall atack, or was it just Juniors erection after pantyflash? :unsure:

Kudos on taking the perverseness of this page to a whole new level, but honestly I think we can stop.

Postby Gato » Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
Gato wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:well he might not mean pink panties *wink wink* as for what everyone was expecting to see i think it would make the comic alot funnier to see it.

actually in the way way begining during a flashback danny phantom did make an appearence along with bell, coop and dr. x so u should guess again fool
second middle pannel

You're ignorant of Danny Phantom canon. Mandy did indeed have sex with Dark Danny, just because Danny Fenton made a one shot appearance doesn't mean that it's him. The most distinguishing feature is that Danny Phantom has normal human skin, while Dark Danny's skin is green. So yes, it was Dark Danny.

i never said she didnt have sex with him besides his name is DAN phantom not dark danny. get it right and learn your names before u try to talk tough and it is danny bleedman said so in one of his early DA post. shows how much u know.

I'll warn you now, noob, you do not want to get into a fight over a canon I know extensively. Also, have some wiki, fool. http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Danny
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby urrmessi » Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

[color=#BF4000]Wow man just wow wait just a cotton pickin Jr skull craackin minute here people how could Jr. have an erection if he has no............................... well ya kno a dick in his skelatel form and why is it his body was becoming human but stopped when his head was ripped off and the skin retracted but........ HIS HEAD STILL HAS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!![/strike] {And if her dads da devil and he was pissed at her maybe.... now no weirdness here but maybe her dad made he{stops typing to read wat he wrote and wat he's gonna write and realizes that it's gonna be whacked out crazy weird} Son of a bitccch why didnt anyone warn me the internet would warp my mind!!!?!?!? Goddammit fakku.net i hate u stupid hentai
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Imosa » Tue May 31, 2011 12:05 pm

urrmessi wrote:[color=#BF4000]Wow man just wow wait just a cotton pickin Jr skull craackin minute here people how could Jr. have an erection if he has no............................... well ya kno a dick in his skelatel form and why is it his body was becoming human but stopped when his head was ripped off and the skin retracted but........ HIS HEAD STILL HAS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!![/strike] {And if her dads da devil and he was pissed at her maybe.... now no weirdness here but maybe her dad made he{stops typing to read wat he wrote and wat he's gonna write and realizes that it's gonna be whacked out crazy weird} Son of a bitccch why didnt anyone warn me the internet would warp my mind!!!?!?!? Goddammit fakku.net i hate u stupid hentai

Oh the joys of decryption. I'm going to clean this up as a public service.

urrmessi wrote:Wow man just wow. Wait just a cotton pickin Jr skull craackin minute here people. How could Jr. have an erection if he has no... well ya know, dick in his skelatel form. Why is it that his body became skeletal when his head was ripped off but... HIS HEAD STILL HAS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! And if her dad is the devil and he was pissed at her, maybe, now no weirdness here but, maybe her dad made her *realizes his post is insane*. Son of a bitch why didn't anyone warn me the internet would warp my mind!!!?!?!? Goddammit fakku.net I hate you stupid hentai

Jr. doesn't have an erection. Drop it.
Your other point is more valid. Here is what I'll figure. Junior wanted skin to look like he did when Mimi saw him, so he make the Nergals give him skin. When his head was removed the Nergals took over his body and removed the skin since it was purely cosmetic. His head, still has Nergals in it that he controls so he made him keep the skin.
To whatever that last thing was. I assume it was completely dirty. Drop it as well.

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 pm

urrmessi wrote:[color=#BF4000]Wow man just wow wait just a cotton pickin Jr skull craackin minute here people how could Jr. have an erection if he has no............................... well ya kno a dick in his skelatel form and why is it his body was becoming human but stopped when his head was ripped off and the skin retracted but........ HIS HEAD STILL HAS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!![/strike] {And if her dads da devil and he was pissed at her maybe.... now no weirdness here but maybe her dad made he{stops typing to read wat he wrote and wat he's gonna write and realizes that it's gonna be whacked out crazy weird} Son of a bitccch why didnt anyone warn me the internet would warp my mind!!!?!?!? Goddammit fakku.net i hate u stupid hentai

Yes! Thats the reaction i was houping for :mrgreen:

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Imosa wrote:

Oh the joys of decryption. I'm going to clean this up as a public service.

urrmessi wrote:Wow man just wow. Wait just a cotton pickin Jr skull craackin minute here people. How could Jr. have an erection if he has no... well ya know, dick in his skelatel form. Why is it that his body became skeletal when his head was ripped off but... HIS HEAD STILL HAS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! And if her dad is the devil and he was pissed at her, maybe, now no weirdness here but, maybe her dad made her *realizes his post is insane*. Son of a bitch why didn't anyone warn me the internet would warp my mind!!!?!?!? Goddammit fakku.net I hate you stupid hentai

Jr. doesn't have an erection. Drop it.
Your other point is more valid. Here is what I'll figure. Junior wanted skin to look like he did when Mimi saw him, so he make the Nergals give him skin. When his head was removed the Nergals took over his body and removed the skin since it was purely cosmetic. His head, still has Nergals in it that he controls so he made him keep the skin.
To whatever that last thing was. I assume it was completely dirty. Drop it as well.

Owww you no fun at all lol
But i know what you really thinking :twisted: we are with you in this brother.
If junior Cant have IT then he wouldnt even be blushing.
+ Minnie have given only one short command to J. body. (If i can read in nergal correctly it was -Wrap her up with tentacles).
So all that comes afterwards is complitly Juniors reaction to pink color.
At least now we know what is deadly about him. Poor Minnie :'( lol

Postby Imosa » Tue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm

caveman wrote:Owww you no fun at all lol
+ Minnie have given only one short command to J. body. (If i can read in nergal correctly it was -Wrap her up with tentacles).
So all that comes afterwards is complitly Juniors reaction on pink color.

For the record your the one who made the erection joke. Not me, but if you think I'm being a goody two shoes, fine. I did humor your idea just like all the others.

Junior is a skeleton who knows how his physiology works. Not that it matters. He's a boy, coming of age, and likewise has coming of age tendencies.

Also, don't double post. The edit button is a gift from the gods. I'm using the edit button to add this last bit.

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Imosa wrote:
caveman wrote:Owww you no fun at all lol
So all that comes afterwards is complitly Juniors reaction on pink color.

For the record your the one who made the erection joke. Not me, but if you think I'm being a goody two shoes, fine. I did humor your idea just like all the others.

Junior is a skeleton who knows how his physiology works. Not that it matters. He's a boy, coming of age, and likewise has coming of age tendencies.

Also, don't double post. The edit button is a gift from the gods. I'm using the edit button to add this last bit.

You really are being way to serious about it. :roll:
Besides droping some thing so juicy right from the start is just beeing pure evil. :devil:

Oh and NO Junior WAS just a skeleton. Right now he is something that i would like to call a TENTACLE MONSTER!!! :grin:
So like hell he knows anithing about his physiology at this point. :P
Last edited by caveman on Tue May 31, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

It´s interesting what people start to argue about when Grim Tales isn´t updated for more than three days. xD

Postby Maru » Tue May 31, 2011 4:15 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:It´s interesting what people start to argue about when Grim Tales isn´t updated for more than three days. xD

Y'know, that's actually pretty agreeable!

On topic, Junior's body know's what it wants, dontcha think?
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby nikiudel » Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

maru-shadow wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:It´s interesting what people start to argue about when Grim Tales isn´t updated for more than three days. xD

Y'know, that's actually pretty agreeable!

On topic, Junior's body know's what it wants, dontcha think?

Knows WHO it wants. Knows WHO. :D And, maybe a little piece of what. Wait. How did we start talking about Junior's body? And WHY?! :unsure:

Okay, you know what? Edit that piece of crap. And, for the record, the bony Junior can't have erections. But the fleshy one can, and all your thinkings are just...lol

Postby mimimandy » Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
Gato wrote:

second middle pannel

she had sex with him? what happened to the whole artificial insemination option?

frick. and i only said that cuz i'm not much of a swearer.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby mimimandy » Tue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Imosa wrote:
GIGA-XISBASS wrote:Um what does "Going Commando mean exactly?"

It means not wearing underwear under your clothes.

You're pretty point blank with everything you say.

Postby mimimandy » Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

@ caveman One more thing: I don't even have another word 2 describe what is wrong with you. Next thing you know you'll be wondering what Jr. was thinking about if he DID have an erection. (God forgive me for giving you more ideas. :'( )
I can't beleive I'm not embarassed talking about this. :redface: I'm a girl. :eek: And I'm younger than you think. :?:
I don't think I'll ever be a proper woman. lol

Postby mimimandy » Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 pm

:P :P :P :( :left: :eek: :idea: :idea: >:( :down: :idea: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Postby Gato » Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Troll much?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby nikiudel » Tue May 31, 2011 8:34 pm

mimimandy wrote:@ caveman One more thing: I don't even have another word 2 describe what is wrong with you. Next thing you know you'll be wondering what Jr. was thinking about if he DID have an erection. (God forgive me for giving you more ideas. :'( )
I can't beleive I'm not embarassed talking about this. :redface: I'm a girl. :eek: And I'm younger than you think. :?:
I don't think I'll ever be a proper woman. lol

Seriously? How old are you? You know, just--just asking....

Postby jeffo39 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm

........its soooo pink
PS: bleedman when are you gonna get a TV show all ready this stuff = amazizing
i allways win staring contests

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!