The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The Eternal Waltz (OOC - Sign ups closed)

Postby Iris » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm

I eagerly await a couple more posts. Handy thing about being 'legion' is that you can converse with yourself.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

I can agree with you there, Iris. :)
Also, thank god for Ivy's NPCs...I don't know what I'd do without them.

I've got a lot of RPs to write for, so I don't know when I'll get another post up. But if Ro posts before I do, I can easily work around it, if it affects me.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Iris » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Hehe, I also can have those survivors send a message to Faus begging for aid... one can only imagine what kind of effects the void energy could have by now. Hehehe.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

So begins a little play to link Eternal Waltz with its future, Shattered Dreams.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm

HOLY SHIT.

THIS IS ALIVE?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Hmmm, looking forward to what you've got planned BL.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 am

YAAYYYYYYYY~~

..... Was I the one needing to post? Gotten distracted with so much, I can't recall. XP
Demon of Elru

Postby Iris » Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 am

Yep, looks like you have to post.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed May 25, 2011 10:09 am

*read last page of IC* Ah, right. I had been trying to let Doc post first to see if I would need to do anything on the shuttle.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:HOLY SHIT.

THIS IS ALIVE?

With no thanks to you.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey, I did my post.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 25, 2011 4:06 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Hey, I did my post.

... *golf clap*

Iris wrote:Hmmm, looking forward to what you've got planned BL.

I can't wait. and I'm the one who has designed it.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm hoping you don't mind what I've done so far in the IC BL, now that's 217 has broken free I'm going to have him power down since he has burnt a fair amount of energy.

Which reminds me, how would you guys like 217 to find the rest of you?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 25, 2011 4:10 pm

217 is operating well enough by my standards.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Guys. Come on. You're killing me here.

Do we want this to still be around?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Yus.

Uhh...I was going to let Ro post, but I suppose I can post. Probably post later when I'm not so tired.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Alright.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ro Wong » Mon May 30, 2011 11:41 pm

*blinks* I'd been waiting to let you post, to see if I could do anything with the shuttle.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

You've been waiting for Doc?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ro Wong » Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Yeah. I tossed one of her characters in a shuttle with one of Jas'. Watched by Gabe's men.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

K. Just checking.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 am

She did reply to that, gave Jas' character a pretty big speech. I think she's waiting on you right now.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Wow...so this is what happens when everyone waits for everyone else.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 am

Hahaha...oh dear.

Iris wrote:She did reply to that, gave Jas' character a pretty big speech. I think she's waiting on you right now.
I did, but then Jas responded again. Really either me or Ro could post next.

But I'll try and solve that by posting today.
Time Lady

Postby Doctress Who » Tue May 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Ehh, it's not much, but I couldn't think of what else to write.
Your move, Ro.
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing