The Rule Of Cruel

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Rule Of Cruel

Postby Avatar Miroku » Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

I thought the girls were ponies right about now... :unsure:

Postby Unlimited » Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

Avatar Miroku wrote:I thought the girls were ponies right about now... :unsure:

That didn't happen. Story-wise.
Memento mori

Postby Imosa » Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 am

Avatar Miroku wrote:I thought the girls were ponies right about now... :unsure:

Go back to that page. Read the title.

Postby Xi-1 » Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

I know of some villains who reformed at the end, but none of them were any kind of softie: In the movie all Green Goblin got out was an "oh." Doc Ock actually managed to prevent New York being sucked into the singularity he'd made -- but in the comics these were two of the most unrepentant, the nastiest, and persistent 'Spider-Man' villains. That also goes for Venom, although Eddie did eventually recant, before Mr. Negative zapped him and he turned into Anti-Venom. Usually the bad guys are just that: bad guys.

So I have a suggestion for Miss. DarkJanet: You are an obvious raving fanatic for the Rowdyruffs, as well as for (lesser) vampires. Perhaps you would like to write your own fan work where you satisfy all the conditions you would like to have met. I created a fan series of my own, although it has nothing whatsoever to do with these character: I take Spider-Man, give him a son, and send him to Japan to learn martial arts. He also comes back with magic, so that's a whole load of 'conditions' right there. To paraphrase 'Oreimo's Kuroneko, everyone has his or her own 'm*******tion material.' Not everyone likes to keep it on the Net, though. I guess we're lucky Bleedman does.

So thank goodness for Bleedman, BeeAre, and the rest who contribute to these doujin. Banzai!
A Page Flipper

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I know of some villains who reformed at the end, but none of them were any kind of softie: In the movie all Green Goblin got out was an "oh." Doc Ock actually managed to prevent New York being sucked into the singularity he'd made -- but in the comics these were two of the most unrepentant, the nastiest, and persistent 'Spider-Man' villains. That also goes for Venom, although Eddie did eventually recant, before Mr. Negative zapped him and he turned into Anti-Venom. Usually the bad guys are just that: bad guys.

So I have a suggestion for Miss. DarkJanet: You are an obvious raving fanatic for the Rowdyruffs, as well as for (lesser) vampires. Perhaps you would like to write your own fan work where you satisfy all the conditions you would like to have met. I created a fan series of my own, although it has nothing whatsoever to do with these character: I take Spider-Man, give him a son, and send him to Japan to learn martial arts. He also comes back with magic, so that's a whole load of 'conditions' right there. To paraphrase 'Oreimo's Kuroneko, everyone has his or her own 'm*******tion material.' Not everyone likes to keep it on the Net, though. I guess we're lucky Bleedman does.

So thank goodness for Bleedman, BeeAre, and the rest who contribute to these doujin. Banzai!
So. Much. Knowledge. My head hurts!
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Goldenguy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I still cant get over the fact that Kacj got beaten by Smantha..its almost impossible...

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:46 pm

...You are aware of the rules of this forum and just HOW old this thread is, right?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!