Get Over Here

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Get Over Here

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

I expected her to pull and pinched his cheeks like last time.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Gato » Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, think I'll go with you on this one Bloodlord. Being a magical living skeleton probably has a high pain tolerance, skin spawning or not.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby bleedkid » Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Omniczar wrote:
bleedkid wrote:HAHAHA! You guys have been playing MK too much.

But then again there is no such thing as too much MK.

. . . Come again?

Mortal Kombat.

Anyone else notice the toothbrush and coin in Jr's stomach?
Last edited by bleedkid on Thu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby bleedkid » Thu May 26, 2011 4:51 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by bleedkid on Thu May 26, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gato » Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Double posting is against the rules. Please don't do it. You can just as easily edit your first post.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:55 pm

No wait, Junior has one last trump available but he would never play it willingly: his Nergal powers may go berserk again, which would put him on a slightly lower footing when faced with an opponent who can materialize and utilize items instantly. But considering Mimi just removed him head-and-spine from his body, Nergal powers are Junior's sole remaining resort. Even he should be able to see Mimi's not interested in talking. The only question is whether or not he can control his powers at this point.

- Yes - for mildly entertaining combat that serves to delay the innevitable long enough for Mandy to arrive.
- No - for epic Kombat!! <

Round 2... Fight!

BERSERKER RAGE!

Because Minnie would not have the power to fight evenly with Mimi, even with Bro-con BERSERK Mode.
A Page Flipper

Postby Imosa » Thu May 26, 2011 6:18 pm

@Xi-1
If by berserk you mean what happened in Halloween town, there's no need for that. I think junior can control his powers well enough to fight and Minnie is always there to talk them down. That's not the issue though. I don't think Junior will fight Mimi. He just doesn't seem like the type to fight a friends unless absolutely necessary. Junior can take Mimi's punishment. Even this Mimitality is hardly a problem for a boy who can dissemble himself anyway. No the only thing that would prompt Junior to get more serious is if she threatened someone else, like Minnie. Judging my Grid's comment it sounds like Minnie is gonna get a weapon so that will be interesting to see.

Postby bleedkid » Thu May 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Gato wrote:Double posting is against the rules. Please don't do it. You can just as easily edit your first post.

Ah yes I recall that rule clearly now.

thank you for pointing this out so that I may learn from this mistake. I hope I did not cause to much of a annoyance, and rest assured it well not happen again.

Postby ikoobe » Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Not much of a reply to your quotes but those are awsome by the way but i just read your newest page of grim tales and Jr is my favorate character and i am sad to see him die by mimi. Unless he isnt dead. But my compliments to talk to the oh king of snafu world.

Postby Imosa » Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

ikoobe wrote:Not much of a reply to your quotes but those are awsome by the way but i just read your newest page of grim tales and Jr is my favorate character and i am sad to see him die by mimi. Unless he isnt dead. But my compliments to talk to the oh king of snafu world.

There is extensive discussion on whether Junior is dead/injured and anywhere in between. The short answer: NO.
Also the king of snafu world would be Dave. The one who writes the comic is Bleedman. Choose your target of thanks carefully.

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Gato wrote:Yeah, think I'll go with you on this one Bloodlord. Being a magical living skeleton probably has a high pain tolerance, skin spawning or not.

I thought undead didn't feel pain in the first place.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Imosa » Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Gato wrote:Yeah, think I'll go with you on this one Bloodlord. Being a magical living skeleton probably has a high pain tolerance, skin spawning or not.

I thought undead didn't feel pain in the first place.

Well, if he didn't feel any pain then he wouldn't feel any pleasure either. That's how I look at it anyway.

Postby Biostar » Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 am

ikoobe wrote:Not much of a reply to your quotes but those are awsome by the way but i just read your newest page of grim tales and Jr is my favorate character and i am sad to see him die by mimi. Unless he isnt dead. But my compliments to talk to the oh king of snafu world.

Sigh oh my god...

The matter is whether his nergal skin lets him feel pain, since it is a living organism. His regular skeleton form wouldn't have the nerve endings to feel it but can still take damage.

Postby Imosa » Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

Biostar123 wrote:Sigh oh my god...

The matter is whether his nergal skin lets him feel pain, since it is a living organism. His regular skeleton form wouldn't have the nerve endings to feel it but can still take damage.

That's all well and good but remember that Junior doesn't need nerve endings to feel. It's fantasy and a walking skeleton, magic is a perfectly valid explanation for anything so long as the reader is willing to accept it.

Postby buffyrum85 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Gato wrote:
buffyrum85 wrote:i bet her can because of his symbiot nergle powers

If you can register for a community coherently, then you can post coherently. I can't even tell what you're trying to say here.

that is rude and there is no reason for comments such as this it was a simple mistake im human and am allowed to make one every once in a great while just like you so like the saying goes " if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all"

Postby Imosa » Fri May 27, 2011 3:19 pm

buffyrum85 wrote:that is rude and there is no reason for comments such as this it was a simple mistake im human and am allowed to make one every once in a great while just like you so like the saying goes " if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all"

You may be able to understand that because of Bleedman's popularity a lot of people come here make a few, baldy written post, and then leave, so you'll have to excuse people for being rough on newbies.
That being said, that quote is complete bull shit. PM me if you want to know why.

Postby rac7d » Fri May 27, 2011 7:14 pm

yay i saw the next episode minni is ready to retaliate
ialso like how mimi doesnt talk and minnie talk a bit to much with her poetic dialougue
and man she looks pissed by the way where did she get the iron

Postby the_sun_sets_at_dawn » Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Holy shit on a shit covered shit wagon! Damn shes rough. I guess JR dnt like rough.
THE FIRE IT RAGES! IT BURNS CLEAR IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Neferius » Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

Oh MAN! :eek:
That was BRUTAL! And... where does she keep getting all those kitchen appliances from o.O ?
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 am

Imosa wrote:
Biostar123 wrote:Sigh oh my god...

That's all well and good but remember that Junior doesn't need nerve endings to feel. It's fantasy and a walking skeleton, magic is a perfectly valid explanation for anything so long as the reader is willing to accept it.

"Magic! It explains everything." You don't know how many times I say this a day. It's like a catchphrase of mine.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby epicninja123 » Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I wish my catchphrase has a catchyness level of a fishing net...*sigh*
HA! signatures are stupid.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

epicninja123 wrote:I wish my catchphrase has a catchyness level of a fishing net...*sigh*

I don't have a catch phrase, just quotes I use over and over again.

Postby AnneHopkins » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:30 am

Sure i'll get over here..

Postby Omniczar » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:14 pm

AnneHopkins wrote:Sure i'll get over here..

Get over where?

Postby MagicMidtown » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

Necroing old threads is frowned upon around here. Don't do it.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!