The Rule Of Cruel

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Rule Of Cruel

Postby Imosa » Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

rac7d wrote:
Archrival wrote:Very sure, Nickalodeon would sue him for everything he has.

dont froget warner brother and cartoon newtwork
i wouldnt be suprised if a talented fan made a flash version of the show but those project beceom impossible becasue of the organiztion time and work mangament

I dunno. People make parodies all the time. However, it is true that I'm sure you walk a fine line with more popular characters and bigger corporations.

Fun fact. I would be shocked if Disney corperation never killed someone to protect their copyrights. Micky Mouse is like 80 years old. Copyrights usually become void after 20 years. He should have become public domain decades ago.

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Still no Rowdyruff Boys in this comics. It's been 300 years. *groans in disappointment*
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Still no Rowdyruff Boys in this comics. It's been 300 years. *groans in disappointment*

What the hell? Stop complaining and just be happy someone hasn't run you off this yet.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Still no Rowdyruff Boys in this comics. It's been 300 years. *groans in disappointment*
What the hell? Stop complaining and just be happy someone hasn't run you off this yet.
Sorry. Well... good night.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
Omniczar wrote:
Sorry. Well... good night.

. . .
. . .
. . . Alrighty then.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby rac7d » Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

do people not like the character of samantha
would you want to see her leave?

Postby Dark Janet » Tue May 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Here's my idea, when Bell, Samantha, and the evil robot attempt to kill PPG. When the smokescreen appear and the 3 figures reveal themselves-- The Rowdyruff Boys. PPG's hearts dropped down to their stomachs and getting hyperventilate.

Postby rac7d » Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Here's my idea, when Bell, Samantha, and the evil robot attempt to kill PPG. When the smokescreen appear and the 3 figures reveal themselves-- The Rowdyruff Boys. PPG's hearts dropped down to their stomachs and getting hyperventilate.

why do you like rrb so much
like really what is it aboutt hem

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 24, 2011 5:01 pm

They won't be there. Just fucking drop it already.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:They won't be there. Just fucking drop it already.

I know what you mean. If I hear RRB one more time I'm going to fucking kill somebody.

Postby Dark Janet » Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Omniczar wrote:
I know what you mean. If I hear RRB one more time I'm going to fucking kill somebody.
Oh, come on, you guys. This is my idea.

Postby Unlimited » Wed May 25, 2011 4:45 am

Dark Janet wrote:Oh, come on, you guys. This is my idea.

Your idea is bad. Just baaaaad.
Just because they are the girl's evil counterparts does not mean the boys and the girls have to pair up and be together.
I've seen that happen and it was shit.
Memento mori

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Your idea is bad. Just baaaaad. Just because they are the girl's evil counterparts does not mean the boys and the girls have to pair up and be together. I've seen that happen and it was shit.
Dude, I know they're evil, but Boomer got crush on Bubbles when she kissed him in long time ago.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Omniczar wrote:

Try putting up with it for the last three years.

Dark Janet wrote:Boomer got crush on Bubbles when she kissed him in long time ago.

We know. We actually read the comic and think about it.

There are more things that can happen in this comic, that are a lot more interesting than seeing a plot cliche so used that you have beaten through the dead horse and dug a three foot hole. That combination happens in nearly every single PPG spin off that it is fucking annoying to have it happen here. I can guarantee you that 90% of the fans here will leave if that ever happens. Why? Because it happens way too god damn much for anyone to care for it anymore. It is too easy to predict, it is too easy to work with, it is weak.

Plus, your idea has no factual evidence based in the comic that they could show up at this exact time, or unfold in that manner. You are being driven by your heart's hopes and dreams to what could happen, instead of waking up to the real world and looking at the comic in a factual manner for what could happen in it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby rac7d » Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Omniczar wrote:

Dark Janet wrote:Boomer got crush on Bubbles when she kissed him in long time ago.

We know. We actually read the comic and think about it.
if hes waintg for that hes gonna have a long wait bubbles is the least feature power puff girl in the comic, and i doubt she be intrsted in a kid who lamost killed her twice
There are more things that can happen in this comic, that are a lot more interesting than seeing a plot cliche so used that you have beaten through the dead horse and dug a three foot hole. That combination happens in nearly every single PPG spin off that it is fucking annoying to have it happen here. I can guarantee you that 90% of the fans here will leave if that ever happens. Why? Because it happens way too god damn much for anyone to care for it anymore. It is too easy to predict, it is too easy to work with, it is weak.

Plus, your idea has no factual evidence based in the comic that they could show up at this exact time, or unfold in that manner. You are being driven by your heart's hopes and dreams to what could happen, instead of waking up to the real world and looking at the comic in a factual manner for what could happen in it.

im kinda of sorry i even ask her why nnow

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Omniczar wrote:

My head would've exploded by now.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Those guys showing up now would seem about as likely as Tennyson's group, or Providence with Rex: I have come to the conclusion that the only characters within the past five years are original ones. So even as CN and the rest create new shows, they will never be included in this doujin. Which means the boys have left town for the moment, according to my calculations. Thank you for your patience.

This means, Janet, that you will most probably have to deal with the characters currently on-scene. Thank goodness Monkey has already arrived. Oh, he IS the save.

"[No further reinforcements available. Have a nice destruction.]"
D: Oh well, [pushes buttons].
"[Select target.]"
D: I'm sure she and Sensei have this.
"[Target: Bell selected.]"
D: So I shall apply my Genius to the field of butt-kicking! [ignites lightsaber]
A Page Flipper

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Tennysons? Maybe. Providence? Don't think so.

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 am

In my eyes a lot of the new shows are in fact very cool, but they probably won't show up in any of Bleed's current comics, due to them being in the old CN universe and besides - they wouldn't fit well anyway.

Postby rac7d » Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

it would be difficult to write if he constatly added new cn chars
mabey we will see more cameos
is jonny test a cn

Postby Xi-1 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 am

I don't think he is.

The only tricky thing I see is fitting them to the age of the other characters, since PPG and Dexter are in middle school. That's a bit older than Ben was in the first series, but younger than he was when he put the Omnitrix on again. Of course, if the need arose he could slap it on early but the 'need' would have to appear close enough to him to work. Gwen, on the other hand, can sense weird stuff happening through mana detection. So there's all that to work with if one was to do that. Certainly it's much simpler to work with a more limited cast.

Hmm, new versus old... he already has Megas though. It's up to Bleedman and BeeAre anyway.
A Page Flipper

Postby rac7d » Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I don't think he is.

The only tricky thing I see is fitting them to the age of the other characters, since PPG and Dexter are in middle school. That's a bit older than Ben was in the first series, but younger than he was when he put the Omnitrix on again. Of course, if the need arose he could slap it on early but the 'need' would have to appear close enough to him to work. Gwen, on the other hand, can sense weird stuff happening through mana detection. So there's all that to work with if one was to do that. Certainly it's much simpler to work with a more limited cast.

Hmm, new versus old... he already has Megas though. It's up to Bleedman and BeeAre anyway.

how involved is BeeAre anyway?

Postby DemonFlower » Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 pm

BeeAre's the one writing the ppgd story.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby mimimandy » Sun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm

OH SHUT UP
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby mimimandy » Sun May 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Unlimited wrote:

Your idea is bad. Just baaaaad.
Just because they are the girl's evil counterparts does not mean the boys and the girls have to pair up and be together.
I've seen that happen and it was shit.

Like how at the end of a movie, the evil villain turns out to be a huge softie and becomes a good guy and the movie has a happy ending?
Those things pretty much shit all over the movie industry.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!