Bedchamber of Secrets

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Omniczar » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Blood Lord wrote:BTW, why the fuck is this page still getting talked about?

Um.......dialogue that caught everyone's attention?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby LovelyLADY » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:13 am

Darth Killer wrote:Jeff is said to be Billy's son. Wich makes us wonder who Billy dated with, considering how spidy Jeff is...


Actually if you watch Grim Adventures with Billy and Mandy there's an episode where Billy meets Jeff and raises him till Jeff grows huge and annoying. Billy then decided Jeff is too "needy" and disowns him (in very silly ways). That's why Jeff wants Billy to love him.
Everytime Jeff popped into an episode he's always trying to impress Billy. I really really LIKE Jeff..I hope he gets his soul back.
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

Sorry but I think we're far past usage of these comments. We're like two pages ahead now.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Jaz_DU_ » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

SO Exciting! :mrgreen:
Jr.'s father is still unknown, the reason hes a skeleton is cuz he's dead, he wuz aborted :eek: btw hes not grims son

Jr's dad; Unknown
minnie's dad; Neargal Jr
n theres another one on tha way!! :mrgreen: cant wait for danny jr.
& i never even thought tht Mandy could be Mimi's Mom o.O

i cant wait for more i love this comic!!!
нalғ pιpe
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: S.A. Texas
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 12:41 am

Jaz_DU_ wrote:SO Exciting! :mrgreen:
Jr.'s father is still unknown, the reason hes a skeleton is cuz he's dead, he wuz aborted :eek: btw hes not grims son

Jr's dad; Unknown
minnie's dad; Neargal Jr
n theres another one on tha way!! :mrgreen: cant wait for danny jr.
& i never even thought tht Mandy could be Mimi's Mom o.O

i cant wait for more i love this comic!!!

You can stop now, my head hurts.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Acmeth » Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Ok so Mandy is a wh**** disapointed there but I guess there is a plan behinde her screwing every guy and is not making a child army i think after learning that jr could absorbs other powers and use them agains them she screwd DP to get his child or childs cuzz acording to some afterbirth spoilers there is a pair of ghost twins. So for what i think being a helpless romatic ass TTwTT sad but true i mean i swalloed mini mandy not being Grim child and all the blablabla about jr not being his son eaithre but never expected mandy to keep cheating. So back on track I think she did that so Jr can absorb DP child power and become more powerfull so me expect that mandy does all the so she can make Grimm heir the most powerfull being in Hell ..... but yeah .... that is me :( is still hate Mandy for becoming such a slut tho :'( I mean mandy as far as i saw was cruel female that had respect for herself and no one else so why would she let herself become a slut and bore every evil and powerfull guy child with out a good reasone ..... Beside if Grimm could have scared the shiet out of Mandy once he should reminde her why she is still alive and well and not to mess with him ....
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Imosa » Mon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Acmeth wrote:Ok so Mandy is a wh**** disapointed there but I guess there is a plan behinde her screwing every guy and is not making a child army i think after learning that jr could absorbs other powers and use them agains them she screwd DP to get his child or childs cuzz acording to some afterbirth spoilers there is a pair of ghost twins. So for what i think being a helpless romatic ass TTwTT sad but true i mean i swalloed mini mandy not being Grim child and all the blablabla about jr not being his son eaithre but never expected mandy to keep cheating. So back on track I think she did that so Jr can absorb DP child power and become more powerfull so me expect that mandy does all the so she can make Grimm heir the most powerfull being in Hell ..... but yeah .... that is me :( is still hate Mandy for becoming such a slut tho :'( I mean mandy as far as i saw was cruel female that had respect for herself and no one else so why would she let herself become a slut and bore every evil and powerfull guy child with out a good reasone ..... Beside if Grimm could have scared the shiet out of Mandy once he should reminde her why she is still alive and well and not to mess with him ....

Ok, first of all I'm pretty sure this is forum digging, luckily I don't care.

Junior can't absorb powers. He got Nergal powers because Minnie gave them to him through her right eye. As of now we don't really have any evidence as to why Mandy is having DD's child (or any child for that matter). The child army thing is just a theory that would fit Mandy's domineering persona. Also keep in mind that Grim can't have children himself, not that he doesn't want to.

Here is one thing that bothers me. People are saying Mandy is cheating on grim with DD, or otherwise just going about being a louse woman behind his back, but what evidence is there for this. Why can't Grim know about all this that's going on, and why can't it be his idea.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Acmeth » Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Well that could be true but does not explain how he could use ghost wail ? And I doubt is grim idea becouse in a page it show grim really pissed at nergal about Mandy and Nergal Jr having a child meaning Mini.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Imosa » Mon May 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Acmeth wrote:Well that could be true but does not explain how he could use ghost wail ? And I doubt is grim idea becouse in a page it show grim really pissed at nergal about Mandy and Nergal Jr having a child meaning Mini.

Oh ya... I thought that was some advanced Nergal power. I don't really know what's up with that. I'd like to see a little more of that power. If Mandy wanted to give the powers the Junior, why bother having kids instead of just getting them from DD himself.

As for Grim, I just reread that page and I noticed Grim said
Your son going about screwin' me wife and having her bear a demon girl. Minnie should have been a little girl death!

He seems mad about Nergal Jr. concieving a child with Mandy, but then says she should have been a little girl death, implying that she was planned for. I don't think Grim hates Nergal Jr. having sex with Mandy. He hates that someone (Nergal probably), got in the way of her abortion.
Also, let me clarify, I'm not saying Grim is in on everything that's going (Minnie giving her powers to Junior). I'm just saying that Mandy isn't going around having children without him knowing.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Acmeth » Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hmmm Now that makes more sence but still is confussing the why with DP now... well we will have to wait for more to actually know why and what is really happening.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Imosa » Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Acmeth wrote:Hmmm Now that makes more sence but still is confussing the why with DP now... well we will have to wait for more to actually know why and what is really happening.

You say DP your referring to Danny Phantom right? I always refer to him as DD as in Dark Danny.
DD's been preoccupied, what with being trapped by Clockworks but it sounds like he's gotten a hold of some information that Mandy doesn't want. We have no idea what that could be either.

I find the whole idea of Mandy having a child with DD weird to begin with. I mean ghosts are already dead. Ghost children can't be aborted by Grim but can you even give birth to them. Couldn't they just split whenever they want by just leaving?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Acmeth » Mon May 16, 2011 6:02 pm

roflmao XD split like XD bacteria XDDD
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Imosa » Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Acmeth wrote:roflmao XD split like XD bacteria XDDD

No I meant split as in leave the womb by phasing out of the mother.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Acmeth » Mon May 16, 2011 7:35 pm

XDDDDDDDDD still is funny and grose at the same time XD
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Acmeth wrote:XDDDDDDDDD still is funny and grose at the same time XD

To me it's just gross.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Imosa » Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 pm

I think I missed the implication
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Maybe so.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Wildside » Sat May 28, 2011 6:30 am

Is there a special reason Mandy is sleeping with other dudes? I mean is it because Grim is missing some VITAL organs or is there some unique twist to the whole surrogate daddy thing? I thought it was close in the beginning, thinking that Grim had some how made kids with Mandy. But now I'm just sad for Grim.
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby Sable » Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Wildside wrote:Is there a special reason Mandy is sleeping with other dudes? I mean is it because Grim is missing some VITAL organs or is there some unique twist to the whole surrogate daddy thing? I thought it was close in the beginning, thinking that Grim had some how made kids with Mandy. But now I'm just sad for Grim.


You seem like a smart person so I am going to say this as nice as I can.

Don't post in old news threads. Always check to see if there's a new page out and post in that.
Image
RacialslurX2
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2553
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Racial slur
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest