Axe No Questions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Axe No Questions

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 12:20 am

Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:She is more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie. Pain, maybe, due to him and the guards being in her way. But more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie.

Why would she be angry at Minnie?

Call it a hunch. I believe it's safe to say they both like Junior.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Gato » Mon May 09, 2011 12:31 am

Skeleton boys are in high demand these days of recession.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

Omniczar wrote:
Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:She is more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie. Pain, maybe, due to him and the guards being in her way. But more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie.

Why would she be angry at Minnie?

Call it a hunch. I believe it's safe to say they both like Junior.

Other than "Clockwork doesn't wear pants" I don't think there has been anything eluding Mimi liking Junior. I don't really like just pairing people up. Not a big fan of love triangles either.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 10:37 am

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't happen. The story doesn't follow what YOU want all the time, so get over it. That has to be the worst reply I've ever recieved on this site.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Omniczar wrote:Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't happen. The story doesn't follow what YOU want all the time, so get over it. That has to be the worst reply I've ever recieved on this site.

If the worst reply you've ever gotten is a personal opinion then this must be the best community on the Internet. Someone get this site a medal.
Seriously though I don't see why Mimi would like Junior now. If she does then it would just feel forced because they are both main characters.

Postby Gato » Mon May 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't happen. The story doesn't follow what YOU want all the time, so get over it. That has to be the worst reply I've ever recieved on this site.

If the worst reply you've ever gotten is a personal opinion then this must be the best community on the Internet. Someone get this site a medal.
Seriously though I don't see why Mimi would like Junior now. If she does then it would just feel forced because they are both main characters.

I think she likes him in a friend sort of way, Jr. did "protect" her for awhile before she transformed, and considering their limited interaction. She's also operating on the fact that Him killed her only friend, Jeff because she helped Jr.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby reaperrose101 » Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 pm

The fire is a good effect. I demand more pages on Grim Tales and Sugar Bits!

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Imosa wrote:

The only reason we don't hear worse is because usually there are people like Blood Lord cleansing this site of noobish trolls. Unfortuneately, he's on a retreat right now.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Gato wrote:I think she likes him in a friend sort of way, Jr. did "protect" her for awhile before she transformed, and considering their limited interaction. She's also operating on the fact that Him killed her only friend, Jeff because she helped Jr.

There is some vauge wording here. I assumed Omniczar meant Mimi had a crush on Junior. I don't doubt that they are friends.

Omniczar wrote:
Imosa wrote:If the worst reply you've ever gotten is a personal opinion then this must be the best community on the Internet. Someone get this site a medal.

The only reason we don't hear worse is because usually there are people like Blood Lord cleansing this site of noobish trolls. Unfortuneately, he's on a retreat right now.

Not sure if you got the point of my post but that's good to know.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 5:04 pm

If you looked back you would've noticed Mimi pratically kissing Junior until she switched it to using her claws to pinch his cheeks. Even Jeff said he had been repairing the damage Him had done to Mimi so the possibility still stands.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Omniczar wrote:If you looked back you would've noticed Mimi pratically kissing Junior until she switched it to using her claws to pinch his cheeks. Even Jeff said he had been repairing the damage Him had done to Mimi so the possibility still stands.

I'm not saying it's impossible. I just don't like the idea of it. Now I know about what happened with the whole pinching thing. It could have been a joke to act seductive but Mimi doesn't seem like the kind of person to joke. She could just have a weird way of thanking people. People who get mind fucked often have awkward ways to express themselves, and for Mimi an emotionless mute, I'd say that hit her pretty hard.
Do we have any idea why she betrayed Him in the first place?

Postby Unlimited » Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Imosa wrote:Do we have any idea why she betrayed Him in the first place?

Because she's not as heartless as Him?
Memento mori

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Imosa wrote:Do we have any idea why she betrayed Him in the first place?

Because she's not as heartless as Him?

I've said this once I'll say it again, "Jeff said he took Mimi away after Him's 'torment' to 'heal' her. So yes Unlimited, you're right in that sense.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I just looked over it again and found that she only saved Junior by accident. He was conveniently near Jeff who was being attacked by Him.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Imosa wrote:I just looked over it again and found that she only saved Junior by accident. He was conveniently near Jeff who was being attacked by Him.

Convinently.

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Imosa wrote:I just looked over it again and found that she only saved Junior by accident. He was conveniently near Jeff who was being attacked by Him.

Convinently.

Well you take it however you want. I'm just pointing out what I notice.

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 10, 2011 12:36 am

Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:

Convinently.

Well you take it however you want. I'm just pointing out what I notice.

Great minds don't always think alike.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue May 10, 2011 8:46 pm

I feel as if Griddles just made a reference just now... From something i know too. I have no clue what though.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I have that feeling, too. Something about this seems familiar but I can't quite put my fingure on it. The only real thing I can think of is Indiana Jones 4 where the ants are attempting to eat everybody but that's not quite it.

Postby DemonFlower » Tue May 10, 2011 10:23 pm

The only reference that I could find that feels close to that was "Ask no questions and hear no lies". In a way, that idiom feels like it goes with the page but at the same time it doesn't, to me at least.

I see Minnie remembers Mimi. Not really a tell tale sign of a cat fight happening but she does seem to not trust what's she's up to after what happened before.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Omniczar wrote:I have that feeling, too. Something about this seems familiar but I can't quite put my fingure on it. The only real thing I can think of is Indiana Jones 4 where the ants are attempting to eat everybody but that's not quite it.

I KNEW it wasn't just me. I never watched the forth one. Was it really as bad as I've heard?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Dj vader » Wed May 11, 2011 12:42 am

yo wat is this i hear of this new comic called grim tales after birth when the original hasnt even ended yet im confused

Postby Imosa » Wed May 11, 2011 3:55 am

Dj vader wrote:yo wat is this i hear of this new comic called grim tales after birth when the original hasnt even ended yet im confused

As I understand it. Someone (I think Dan was his name), wanted to make some money so they thought of this idea and got Bleedman involved and now they're planning on selling this comic if they can get the rights to. The comic is about the whole gang but when they are older (I think). Weird considering the Grim Tales started with everyone from the the original show growing up. Anyway most of the story is under raps, there's a little information out there.

Postby darkman307 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 am

CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT :!:

Postby omega92 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Burning eyes of fury let them tell the story. lets see if these are flames of anger or flames pf passion.
i have feeling like its going to get real good. :devil:
:happy: "googleyeyes"
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!