Axe No Questions

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Axe No Questions

Postby SexxyInsanity » Fri May 06, 2011 10:31 pm

i think Junior is screwed lol Mimi is giving him a look that could kill (literally) and Mini is giving him the "Bitch no you Didn't!" look That boy had better run for the hills.
you would have to be half-mad to dream me up

Postby Gato » Fri May 06, 2011 11:30 pm

I think Minnie's expression is rather one of seriousness than hate.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby SomeWeirdCrap » Sat May 07, 2011 12:49 am

Something tells me that Mini doesn't like Mimi
Long Live Paradichlorobenzene!
   I like songs about mustard   

Postby konata5 » Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm

i wonder if Pain can hold out against Mimi or will Pain himself lose his hand as well 2 have lost their hands already i wonder if 3 is the charm and will Mimi and Minnie have a showdown all is yet to be known Next time! on GRIM TALES! :) im a crappy narrator lol

Postby ground wolf » Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

i hope pain does some kickass moves on mimi only to be killed by her when junior gets in the way to save her from him

Postby bleedkid » Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm

how could some eyes that shine so brightly try to burn as well.

Postby Lonemartin » Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

LOVE TRIANGLE FTW :D

Postby Xi-1 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:40 am

Hmm, a Mimi vs Minnie fight ought to be one of the most epic battles of our time. Epic battle! Epic battle? The last time Bleedman set up one of those with a similar lead-up, Dexter and Mandark just ended up slapping at each other like they did on the show. Could this, perhaps, be something similar? I do know that right now I would not want to be in the de-Nergalled and flat-footed Junior's shoes right now.

Mimi's obliviousness and nonchalant attitude speaks to her confidence in your prowess, including in combat. If she didn't think she could get the hand and bargain with HIM for Jeff's soul, she wouldn't have come to the Castle Grim in the first place. Yes, she is shining her flashlight in a guard's non-existent eyes. And yes, Junior has been Spotted.

Crap.
A Page Flipper

Postby grimfan620 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 am

Big Blue wrote:This should be good

I totally agree. But due to your avitar I read that in wolverines voice. xD can't wait to see what happens. (I'm sorry if I'm a bit late making a comment, please don't kill me)

Postby Neferius » Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Oh shit! She looks Pissed :-S
I don't like where this is going for Jr.
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby OWA » Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 pm

I feel two things will happen mimi. Will attack jr or minnie

Postby OWA » Sun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm

SexxyInsanity wrote:i think Junior is screwed lol Mimi is giving him a look that could kill (literally) and Mini is giving him the "Bitch no you Didn't!" look That boy had better run for the hills.

I agree but I think minnies look is more "back up off my man"

Postby Littlisk » Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

At Mimi's first glance she doesn't acknowledge Lord Pain but instead eyes the strange girl so close to Junior as her eyes light with fire. lol awesome
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby SexxyInsanity » Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Owa
You are probably right, though I am sure she is not happy with Junior either.

If Mimi and Minnie were to get into a fight I wonder what would happen, especially since Minnie no longer has her Nergal powers...
you would have to be half-mad to dream me up

Postby konata5 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm

can Minnie even fight now i mean she gave her powers to jr right all she can do now is get mad at mimi and hold on to jr's arm and be sure his power does not control him or she could have fast reflexes and that sword like when she came to fight near the end of the story involving jr/minnie and clockwork

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, we know that Minnie's mad at Mimi, but whose Mimi mad at? Minnie or Pain?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, we know that Minnie's mad at Mimi, but whose Mimi mad at? Minnie or Pain?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Imosa » Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 pm

konata5 wrote:i wonder if Pain can hold out against Mimi or will Pain himself lose his hand as well 2 have lost their hands already i wonder if 3 is the charm and will Mimi and Minnie have a showdown all is yet to be known Next time! on GRIM TALES! :) im a crappy narrator lol

5th. 4 hands have been cut off. Junior's, The angle's, Him's and that pedophile ice cream salesman's.

Omniczar wrote:Well, we know that Minnie's mad at Mimi, but whose Mimi mad at? Minnie or Pain?

I'd guess she's mad at Junior for not saving Jeff. Even though it's not his responsibility, Junior does have enormous power at his disposal now and he did promise Mimi and Jeff that he would help them as soon as he was stronger. Some talking should clear this whole thing up... not that that's gonna happen.
If those burning eyes were not directed at Junior then I'd guess she's completely sub-servant to her father and is just getting ready to thrash everyone who stands in her way.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 pm

'Not directed at Junior,' you say? Just spotting one of them elicited an emotional response. From Mimi. To the exclusion of Pain, the guards, and everyone else. Mimi is clearly focused on Junior, Minnie, or both. In this case, the pain is not for Lord Pain. What are your other two guesses?

And apologies, but for a zombie apocalypse few things are more useful than a good, old fashioned baseball bat. A similar bludgeoning or edged weapon that emits signal-blocking particles could be one of them (ie: strike the zombie and let the particles cut off the connected to what's left of the brain). An anti-virus or immunization shot would also be useful, but then if they worked that would usually be the end of the movie. Then there's no 'Zombieland.'

I'm sorry: my signature-induced rant appears to have used the rest of your guessing time. I am afraid Mimi has Initiative now. She might not have a Sneak Attack, but she rolls 18 and above naturally. Good luck, Junior.
A Page Flipper

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Attention, people. I want you give me $40 if the RRB are not vampires anymore.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Imosa » Sun May 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Xi-1 wrote:'Not directed at Junior,' you say? Just spotting one of them elicited an emotional response. From Mimi. To the exclusion of Pain, the guards, and everyone else. Mimi is clearly focused on Junior, Minnie, or both. In this case, the pain is not for Lord Pain. What are your other two guesses?
I'm sorry: my signature-induced rant appears to have used the rest of your guessing time. I am afraid Mimi has Initiative now. She might not have a Sneak Attack, but she rolls 18 and above naturally. Good luck, Junior.

Oh I'm pretty sure she's focused on Junior (shes looking at him), I'm just wondering why. What would cause that kind of... explosive response and not simply an "oh, it's you". Apart from blaming him for Jeff's death, I suppose she could also be hardening herself for an impending fight, and really means no harm.

If she now acts, simply on her father's orders, she would not pay Junior or Minnie any mind since her orders did not involve Junior or Minnie and they are both low threats in comparison to Pain.

Xi-1 wrote:And apologies, but for a zombie apocalypse few things are more useful than a good, old fashioned baseball bat. A similar bludgeoning or edged weapon that emits signal-blocking particles could be one of them (ie: strike the zombie and let the particles cut off the connected to what's left of the brain). An anti-virus or immunization shot would also be useful, but then if they worked that would usually be the end of the movie. Then there's no 'Zombieland.'

*sigh* Apparently my sig didn't go over as intended. I'll have to work on that. In the mean time, lets see you rebuild society on baseball bats.

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 pm

She is more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie. Pain, maybe, due to him and the guards being in her way. But more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie.

Postby Gato » Mon May 09, 2011 12:13 am

Dark Janet wrote:Attention, people. I want you give me $40 if the RRB are not vampires anymore.

They were never in the first place, you fucking troll.

I call for the banhammer!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 am

Gato wrote:I call for the banhammer!

You mean the 'Epic Fail Stamp' that crushes the users' hopes and dreams? That's my favorite toy!

Postby Imosa » Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 am

Omniczar wrote:She is more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie. Pain, maybe, due to him and the guards being in her way. But more likely angry at both Junior and Minnie.

Why would she be angry at Minnie?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!