New PC Games

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PC Games

Postby Tuor » Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Get Skryrim when it comes out.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby zepherin » Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I am suspicious of elder scolls games. I didn't like morrowind.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Tuor » Thu May 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Did you like Oblivion?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby zepherin » Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 pm

I didn't give it a chance. It encorporated the same interface and skill system which I loathed with such a passion as to be considered religious. The story and open ended play I could like if I didn't hate the character progression system. I mean seriously fucking increasing my jump skill by hopping up and down so I could move faster. Swinging a weapon over and over for extra points it was just a system designed to annoy me. Now Fallout 3 I liked, but it did away with that shit.

Deus ex human revolution looks awesome though. I saw gameplay footage at pax and got wood.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Tuor » Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Huh, see I like Morrwind but I didn't like Oblivion because I thought it was quite different.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 am

Oblivion is not like Morrowind. At all. Not in the slightest. Well, except for the lore and all that.

Personally I liked Morrowind better. Except for the combat system, that sucked major balls

MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
HIT! YES!
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS

*sigh*
Mephobiac

Postby Remni » Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 pm

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
Shameless league stuff!
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby sniffyou » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:12 am

Shogun : Total Wat 2! Must get that for PC! It's incredible!

Postby Warbear » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 am

Speaking of being a necromancer, try not to post in threads that haven't been posted in for half a year. This would be called necroing and is against the rules.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Previous

Return to Snafu Gaming