The Molar Express

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Molar Express

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm

maru-shadow wrote:Hey, hey, hey, go easy on the kid, er, I mean Dark Queen of whateveritz... It's not really something to go to internet war about. Besides, people who get into fights on the internet are retarded. Right? Either way, Janet has my sympathy. And now for what I came here to do...Sam's playing Stewie. Tell me someone gets that joke.
Hey, thank you for your kind word, Maru. My correct name is Dark Janet the Dark Princess. Or call Dark Janet Jackson.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm

You know, I was going to just skip all of the Janet posts in hopes of it being over by now with everyone, being this is 3 pages long now... but apparently not.

Well anywho, FINALLY Sam does something after standing behind them for the last 8 or so pages just a few feet away... Sucker punches will never not work in comics, will they?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Archrival wrote:Twifag definition.
*reads twifag definition slowly when my expression disbelief* Arch, is this true I obessed about vampires?

Postby Gato » Wed May 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Having said my piece to DJ, I'll comply with those wanting it to end and ignore it now.

I'd honestly love to keep going, there's just so much material to work with, but alas, I have not nearly any of the awesome forum pull of Archrival.

Back on topic, my guess is that Buttercup will defeat Samantha, who will incapacitate Jack by playing on his instinct to protect everything that breathes.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Gato wrote:Having said my piece to DJ, I'll comply with those wanting it to end and ignore it now. I'd honestly love to keep going, there's just so much material to work with, but alas, I have not nearly any of the awesome forum pull of Archrival. Back on topic, my guess is that Buttercup will defeat Samantha, who will incapacitate Jack by playing on his instinct to protect everything that breathes.
Thanks. And Gato, I'm really sorry I argued at you and hurt you. I guess I did the wrong way, but it was pretty big mistake, so I got freaked out to be ban.

Postby Eater of Pies » Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

I didn't expect Samantha to clock Buttercup like that. One panel she's standing there all badass, the next; POW! Right in the kisser. Tooth for a tooth is...wait...Buttercup didn't lose any teeth.
Lucile, clear my schedule for today. I'm going bacon surfing.

Postby Gato » Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
Gato wrote:Having said my piece to DJ, I'll comply with those wanting it to end and ignore it now. I'd honestly love to keep going, there's just so much material to work with, but alas, I have not nearly any of the awesome forum pull of Archrival. Back on topic, my guess is that Buttercup will defeat Samantha, who will incapacitate Jack by playing on his instinct to protect everything that breathes.
Thanks. And Gato, I'm really sorry I argued at you and hurt you. I guess I did the wrong way, but it was pretty big mistake, so I got freaked out to be ban.

...You didn't hurt me. Please don't make assumptions about others' feelings, it's rude.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed May 04, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm still sort of stuck on the fact that Samantha was right behind them all this time and noboday noticed... And then those glasses and graduates hat that appeared on Buttercup poofing in out of nowhere. It would have made more sense if you had seen those things flying in the air when she got smashed into thos boxes.

P.S. Is it normal to stare at your icon for longated amounts of time, Gato? Because I was right now for at least 3 minutes...
An Optimist

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Gato wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:
...You didn't hurt me. Please don't make assumptions about others' feelings, it's rude.
I know. I'm very sorry. Look, can't we just start over and come back our senses?

Postby lizzy-chan14 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm

ah buttercup got punched that's sucky :'(
<3 Jimmy-kun+Lizzy-chan<3

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

Dark Janet; it's over. Forget it. It's done. Stop apologizing and get back on the subject or we're all in trouble.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Dnacharged » Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

FALCON PWNNN !!!!!!!

Postby Archrival » Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 am

Dark Janet wrote:
Archrival wrote:Twifag definition.
*reads twifag definition slowly when my expression disbelief* Arch, is this true I obessed about vampires?

Wouldn't call it you if I didn't think it true.

@Gato: I have awesome forum pull? I feel kinda touched and no not in that way, you freak perverted Bleedfans.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 am

Gato wrote: Threads do not revolve around one person....unless they're an epic troll.

Was this foreshadowing, or just coincidence? Either way it did end up happening...

Postby Gato » Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 am

@ Pwned by Twilight- Yes, that is completely normal. As of now there appear to be no adverse reactions to prolonged exposure, though, do see a medical professional should body parts start falling off.

@Archrival- Yes, yes you do. You've got yourself some bitchin' forum cred. Nowhere near the level of Bloodlord or JesusChrist, but, it's bitchin' in it's own right.

Back on topic- I think the glasses and mortar board were just a little comedic touch on Bleedman's part, considering the setting is a science fair and all.

Postby Archrival » Thu May 05, 2011 11:18 am

Yeah I realise nothing like BL or Jesus cus I mean they've posted helluva lot more than me but I am like fourty-something in most posts.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Can't really argue with that logic....can I?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu May 05, 2011 8:14 pm

@ Gato: I'll make note of that. Umm... does a sudden lack of ability to remember things something to worry about? Because- OH, KITTIE! *stares at it for another 5 minutes*

I get how they fit into the scene here though. And that's what it's called, a mortar board? Sounds kind of odd for a hat worn during graduations.
An Optimist

Postby 0Fragmaster0 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm

lol! Is that Gir holding the star mobile over Buttercup's head?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Where on earth do you see Gir in this?

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 pm

He's playing a guessing game that makes no sense. It's safe to ignore it.
An Optimist

Postby rac7d » Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 pm

so im guessing mandark made a surplus of his tech for them i finally recognized her fist as a smaller version of the ones he used against dexter in theri clash i think its to bulky but that proably suits her
the enrgy waves still confuse me

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh wow, I didn't notice that about Sam's fist. Huh... Good catch there.
An Optimist

Postby Dark Janet » Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm

So how's everybody doing? Everything's alright?

Postby rac7d » Thu May 05, 2011 11:34 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:Oh wow, I didn't notice that about Sam's fist. Huh... Good catch there.

thanks (someone got get the thread back on track)
so do we think jack is gonn cut this girls arms off or will buttercup get back up for a head to head collision
ironicaly this is a lil off topic
when you guys read somthing bell says what voice do you think or use for her considering she is an original char i kinda realized i mute her in my mind

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!