Pale Rider

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Pale Rider

Postby HiTKiLL » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Xi-1 wrote:A Nergal pony would assume the two mixed, right? Also, when Junior accesses his Nergal powers he seems to become decidedly more fleshy. Minnie liked him before that, but I have a feeling this would fulfill the necessary requirements for what she wants from him, other than brotherly love. The two of them are already one shake away from the ability to compare them to Cersei and Jamie in 'Game of Thrones.' Anybody else watch the premiere? That's some sweet adaptation.

Still obviously amped, but I won't say more on that. Unless someone wants me to.

i would want so, but i am a noob and thus my soul isnt worth anything yet :sosad:
In the belly of the best, I’m a wolf amongst sheep
At the bottom of the hill, but at the top of the street
Above the boulevard, schoolyard, victim of deceit
And your running hard, but this wolf it’s always at your feet
Ya you’ve seen it all before, but the wolf’s outside your door
And you’re old enough to run, you ain’t hiding anymore
Another victim of the star spangled banner of the street
Now you’re in the world of the wolves
And we welcome all you sheep
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby TheDarkCootie » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

I don't know about you guys but the whole Helga talk that Minnie does is kind of annoying (though written very well)... I think I had enough of that from Hey Arnold. Still, despite that and the awkward 'brother+sisterly love' n' such... I can't stop reading.. damn it all.

Sigh. Moar plz.
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Broketoon » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 am

*insert minnie riding Jr joke here*

well wasnt it hinted at that they arent Brother/Sister after all?...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:03 am

Broketoon wrote:*insert minnie riding Jr joke here*

well wasnt it hinted at that they arent Brother/Sister after all?...

Yes and it's is also true that both are in the Grim's journal earlier in Grim tales From Down Below but everyone insists differently apparently.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

My memory must be rusty: I don't remember Helga speaking in Ye Olde Elizabethan English styles. I say 'speak on, Lady Shakespeare, for there are too few noble and flow'ry souls in this age of L O Ls and 1337speak!'

Mind you, I doubt anyone writes an essay in Elizabethan. At the very least, full sentences and punctuation -- or are there those who do not use these?

EDIT: again with the emote.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I know 1500+ people who speak Shakespearean all day long.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby TheDarkCootie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 pm

She only spoke like that when she was having one of her "Oh Arnold love of my life apple of my eye" spells.
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Um...yeah, what the noob said....I think.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Zim_eats_waffles » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 am

lol Leave it to Jr. to be the pony haha!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I think he would've played better as the rider. Oh crap, why did I just say that?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby TheDarkCootie » Wed May 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Excuse me Omniczar but I have been here longer than you, noobcake.
Emotions suck, I hate you all. -Cootie
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 12:36 am

TheDarkCootie wrote:Excuse me Omniczar but I have been here longer than you, noobcake.

Whatever you say. No need to go offensive on me, but as you see just because you've been online longer doesn't mean much to me. It's how experienced you are at a certain thing. As you can clearly see, your post count is low, so I can safely assume you have been online very long on this site. Again, there is no need to go all offensive on me.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Neferius » Thu May 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Sarahbark wrote:Even Minnie can't resist a bribe...

Wait, sleep in Jounior's bed? Why do I not like the sound of that?


Well... It's not like they could do anything besides cuddle (that thought actually warmed my heart there for a second)

I mean... how would that even work with Junior's tentacles and O.o... NO, I think I'll just stop that image right there.
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Neferius » Thu May 05, 2011 5:12 pm

artell1 wrote:
luna123 wrote:bleedman my best freind says that she likes your comics too but she thinks you dont realy black people in yor comics. why not?


U cant blame him, are there any black people in the cartoon beside Irwin and his family?


Ignorant! Hast thou readilly forgotten of brave HellSpawn?! :evil: ...also, Irwin was just briefly mentioned in the beginning, but never actually present in any panel throughout the saga.

Also...
artell1 wrote:omg plz have mimi and jr spend some time together, they make a nice couple

NO! ...just, No.
The beauty of their relationship is that it's still, at least for the most part, Platonic.
Doing anything that would soil that would be an utter crime ...so anything above and beyond playing Twister is a definite NO.
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Archrival » Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 pm

The guy forgot Grim is black, and don't double post dude.
Image
SUPPPAAAHHH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11761
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Location: On the stage of life.
Gender: Male

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Archrival wrote:The guy forgot Grim is black, and don't double post dude.

What he said.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Neferius » Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

ponyz wrote:
MegaTJ wrote:
ponyz wrote:Junior should respect his elders a little more, he just called Lord Pain by is last name. Thats pretty rude. lol

Okay, first of all Lord Pain works for his mom, no where in this comic does it say Lord Pain is related to him or is a mentor of any sort. Second, the guy's name is Pain, Lord Pain at that, I don't think anyone would feel comfortable calling him "Lord". And third, just calling him "Pain" is more convenient and dare I say, quicker.

At least Mr. Pain would suffice.

Actually, you're Both wrong. His name isn't Lord Pain or even just Pain. His real name is Charles, and he doesn't even hail from the plain of Eternal Suffering, he's from the plain of Happy Ponies :P

And the craziest thing is... I am NOT making this up! :D

Go watch episode four of season three from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy :up:
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Gato » Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Archrival wrote:The guy forgot Grim is black, and don't double post dude.


He's not, in the episode where he contracted a terrible life giving disease, he became a white guy with a bit of a beer gut.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 10, 2011 6:03 pm

And Neferius; go suck an egg. We aren't wrong, we'll call Pain what we wish and you have no say in it.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Gato » Tue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Omniczar wrote:And Neferius; go suck an egg. We aren't wrong, we'll call Pain what we wish and you have no say in it.


This is quite true also. Tee hee, go suck an egg.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Imosa » Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

While this thread is being resurrected I'll just add how I was also surprised at Junior's line and actually reread the whole epilog to see if there was something I missed to put that into context. There was not, and Junior totally just went there.

Omniczar wrote:And Neferius; go suck an egg. We aren't wrong, we'll call Pain what we wish and you have no say in it.

Well, he's wrong in one capacity. Right in that canon says his name is Charles which overrules anyone's opinion. I thought his post was funny just in context and for the fact that they actually went over his name in the show.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Tue May 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Man I just had a flashback back to my first day. Anywho, I don't really care about neither of those things.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Imosa » Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Omniczar wrote:Man I just had a flashback back to my first day. Anywho, I don't really care about neither of those things.

Omniczar wrote:Great minds don't always think alike.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:Man I just had a flashback back to my first day. Anywho, I don't really care about neither of those things.

Omniczar wrote:Great minds don't always think alike.

Umm...was there supposed to be a comment to this?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Pale Rider

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Thu May 12, 2011 6:24 am

Omniczar wrote:
Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:Man I just had a flashback back to my first day. Anywho, I don't really care about neither of those things.

Omniczar wrote:Great minds don't always think alike.

Umm...was there supposed to be a comment to this?

He's probably just repeating it.
offline
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ari-6 and 2 guests