A Touch of Evil v2 OOC. Sign-ups Open.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: A Touch of Evil v2 OOC. Sign-ups Open.

Postby Karo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 am

Well, Soul's missing because he's busy, as is Zel (unless he's just being lazy, which is totally plausible.) I don't know about anyone else.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Iris » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:29 am

I am lurking as usual, eagerly awaiting some posts so there's no threat of me leaving at random suddenly :D

Postby Asmodai » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:53 am

Good god Iris, why are you already up? IT'S NOT EVEN 9 YET!

Anyway, I don't know what to do... Leo is a student, he doesn't know what to do in a situation like this.
And I have to say that the fact that Pluto left Aelelia and Leo alone seems a bit weird... That doesn't seem right for a leader, especially considering they have absolutely no experience with any of this.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 am

I'm only generally lazy during the weekends now adays, I've been job hunting since 7am. Not much luck at this time.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 am

You'll do fine Iris.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 am

I'm lurking around. Posting where I'm needed.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Asmodai wrote:Good god Iris, why are you already up? IT'S NOT EVEN 9 YET!

Anyway, I don't know what to do... Leo is a student, he doesn't know what to do in a situation like this.
And I have to say that the fact that Pluto left Aelelia and Leo alone seems a bit weird... That doesn't seem right for a leader, especially considering they have absolutely no experience with any of this.

He didn't the leave planet. Pluto is in the next room, the side room next to the main room. Also its not like he left Leo all alone, since another operative, by the name of Abaddon has just arrived. Also Aelelia seems to have some experience, remember she wasn't at the graduation, after all.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Iris » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am

Finished Abaddon's representative model.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 am

Hey, nice.

I have no artistic talent other than literary, so I can't draw Sam... wish I could, though. I'd make a pretty awesome pic. I imagine him in a magician's circle, his hair flaring up, tome in his right hand, drawing glyphs in midair for his spells with his left hand, eyes glowing with ethereal purple light, hair black at the tips and brown at the roots, his long black robes flapping about around him, the magic energies radiating out from the circle and from the pages of the book...

Hm.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Karo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Keep posting people! Our character interaction is going to end as soon as Soul's no longer busy, and he's quite impressed that we've still got the thread running without him.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Speaking of which, what is everyone waiting on to post? It would be interesting to know what's holding everyone up.

Postby Iris » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:19 am

Eh, Abaddon kinda needs a reply from Pluto before he continues, I can actually move him ahead to check up on the injured.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 am

I'm kinda waiting on Music to post so I can pull us up into the vent. After that, Sam has some things he'll want to say to X, while climbing through the vent to the sewer.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I shall post today.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm so confused, it's not funny

Postby Villain » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Glacier wrote:I'm so confused, it's not funny

I'm with you on that.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Karo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 pm

What are you guys confused by? I can try and explain for you.

Postby Soul » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am

Wow. I'm surprised. I expected everything to grind to a halt before I got back. Nice job guys. I'll have a post up tomorrow now that I've finished most of my essays.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 am

I still don't know what's going on with Music... we talked about my post before I posted; not sure exactly what's going on.

Postby Soul » Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Neither do I! HA HA!

I'm working on a post now guys. I've been reading over what youve read and trying to figure out how to best start this encounter. I suggest you all finish up your social interaction to the point where it pleases you before its rudely interrupted by a maniac.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 pm

I just hope, the children makes it out.
More Robots

Postby Zelosse » Sun May 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Soul I still have actual business with them two. They might be a bit late to da party.

Postby Villain » Sun May 01, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm confused on how everyone is in the warehouse. (In other words how everyone got inside)

Other then that I'm ok with what's happening.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Karo » Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Well, Mastermind's team busted in through the front door. After killing the mages who were surprised by their entrance, they proceeded into the next room, and were set upon by various armed men. The two other operatives also entered from the front door. Once the men were dealt with, Mastermind's character discovered the side room where the children were being held. Musicmac's team entered through a nearby sewer entrance, and were quickly separated. The larger half of the team continued through the sewers, until they found a ladder leading up, which took them directly to where the captive children were being held. The smaller half of the team was dumped into a special chamber below the sewers, which they are now trying to escape.

Does that help?

Postby Villain » Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh ok, I had thought the armed men were behind the first door and that the mages were outside. The armed men were shooin at us from the first door, and after we killed them when we entered the first room had the children. My mistake.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing