Lit CY: #1 - Beginnings: RESULTS! Also, vote for theme!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Lit CY Theme #2?

Poll ended at Mon May 09, 2011 10:53 am

Abuse
No votes
Afterlife
No votes
Anger
4%
Bantering
No votes
Being Chased
No votes
Chaos
No votes
Clarity
No votes
Conflict
4%
Corruption
No votes
Crime
4%
Culture
No votes
Curiosity
4%
Death
8%
Desire
No votes
Despair
No votes
Dreams and Nightmares
8%
Dystopia
4%
Emotion
No votes
Evil
No votes
Fear
8%
Flying
No votes
Forgotten
4%
Horror
4%
Insanity
No votes
Instinct
No votes
Knowledge
8%
Making a Choice/Choices
No votes
Memories
4%
Murder
No votes
Order
No votes
Philosophy
No votes
Politics
No votes
Poverty
4%
Psyche
No votes
Reflection
No votes
Religion
No votes
Rivalry
4%
Robots
4%
Science
No votes
Sin
No votes
Space
No votes
Streampunk
No votes
Supernatural
No votes
Thought
No votes
Time
No votes
Time and Space
4%
Tragedy
No votes
Transition
No votes
Truth
No votes
Utopia
No votes
Video Games
4%
Wandering
8%
War
4%

Total votes : 24

Re: Lit CY: #1 - Beginnings

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:33 am

Here's my second submission. And oops sorry, I was knackered last time and having trouble with the PDF link, but deciding to give it another go and not getting anywhere I noticed this thing in the corner of the screen 'download' which made things a lot easier from there lol . So yeah now I'm sorted to present my real second submission.

Title: Arthur's return
Author: WalrusM3

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... ODkz&hl=en

(9,859 words)

Previous work:
viewtopic.php?t=46834
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50010
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Death And Thy Father's Door

I speak to thee, my lovely son, a tale not quick nor fun.
I speak to thee, my only one, of which may shock and stun.
The story speaks, the story sings, the story gives us pause.
This story peaks, the story stings, the story tells us laws.
I tell thee now, my quiet lad, eyes reddened, sad, and sore.
Forgive thy ills, and listen close, for Death and I made war!

One day I crossed the dunes at dusk, returned the night to stay, I saw the spectre: Death himself! Standing at my door.

For every diem, priori brusque, each was a dying day, but in my years, no one had ears for Death waiting before.

I looked (at first) the distant, I surely can't say why, but the staff he speared I knew I feared, the dread my insides tore.

I breathed (at first) a bitter pant, and watched the fading sky, I looked back towards my hovel and the rictus grin he bore.

My father told me as a child, "Thy evil is his test," of course told just before he died, my fear was his rapport!

He stood so calm, nigh regal, at waiting clearly best, the calm gaze of such socket eyes--it froze my every pore.

The sun so high above me it dipped and now grew thin,
For him to move I could not wait, would not let him begin,
He only smiled, a silent laugh, a mirth that pierced his bone,
The grass beside him shriveled, to confirm it was his own,
As was all between the sand, between the wind and fire,
The sounding end, the sky his friend, the soul his one desire.

And so I ran, and each step stood fast, each pace a march through ice, I would not let him could not let him, solemn this I swore!

"I see thee, friend, inside my past, each time with sage advice! But if thee take me, so help me, take me, do become thee Glutton's whore!

My boy, his mouth, my wife, her teeth, they gnash and tear and bite, they waste away, so shall thee stay? A nice turn to thy score!"

And then the laugh, the silent wreath, it formed unto the night, a sound so stark so as to mark a shout along a roar.

His pearling jaws, they split and spit, the words so easy made, "Why do thee fear, my precious dear? The task would be a chore!

Tonight, thy son; thy tale is spun, the mercy of my blade. Thy Father knew, now so do you! GO FORTH, AND SIN NO MORE!"
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Garethcool » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm

My entry!

The boy shivered under the cold gaze of the so-called 'father' who now stared at him. He fidgeted uncomfortably as the man paced around him. He was nothing more than an investment to this man. A heir for hire. He knew the way this was to boil down. The man would pay to have the child become their own and carry on their legacy. There was a slight kink in the plan. This boy seemed to have a rather bad streak when it came to this form of 'adoption'. Within a few weeks of the initial meeting the new 'parent' would disappear or be found dead. The man clapped his hands, and two adults wearing suits entered. "Fit the boy for a suit. I will not have my son looking like such a ragtag little ruffian." The word son seemed strange and foreign to the man, but the boy ignored it. A new name, a new house, and a new story unfolding before his eyes. His head turned and he gazed out the window. Longing throbbed in his chest. The very idea of freedom was a sick joke to him. He sighed inwardly as he was pushed and prodded by some men with tape-measures. He knew the measurements off by heart, but speaking out of turn was frowned upon. He glanced down at the bright red marks across his wrists. It was indefinitely frowned upon. The boy looked up at his new 'father' and spoke, barely above a whisper. "Father... What are your plans for me?" The man smiled and began speaking excitedly about private schools and clubs. The boy lowered his gaze to the ground, trying to ignore the man's chattering. Without a warning there was silence. The boy looked up and saw the rage on the man's face. "You dare ignore me? You insolent wretch. I'll have to beat these lessons into you." He took off his gloves, slowly and deliberately. "Gentlemen, I must discipline my son. Be gone. I will take his measurements myself." The other men shuffled out of the room uneasily and the door closed with a 'click'. The room seemed to darken as the man stepped forward. The boy took a deep breath, hiding his smile. Nobody could break him, and it was so much more fun when they deserved it.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Since I don't have a lot of my work online, here's some past work.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY SUBMISSION. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF PAST WORK
My real entry will be coming soon ;D

The following is taken from a fantasy series I've been working on for the past few years.
The series is about a world called 'Terrareth', were magic can be found at every turn, and where 'spells' take a physical shape...except for one small town, where, for some mysterious reason, there's hardly any magic.
The first book follows the story of a young girl who lives in this town, who, along with a fiery boy and a sarcastic talking cat, soon finds herself caught up in a very dark and dangerous plot.

Chapter 1 : Thressa Arante

On a cold clear night, a soft breeze pulled away the tattered cloth against the window, making it wave and fold over itself repeatedly. Flapping, flapping. The young teenage girl lying on the floor opened her eyes suddenly.

“Window,” the girl murmured, cursing quietly. It was always creaking open of its own accord. She really needed to get it fixed.

Slowly the girl got up, brushed off the thin blankets that lay around her, and walked across the small room, to the open window. She closed it gently, and the fluttering stopped. Yet just as she was about to walk back to her bed on the floor, the girl turned around once more. She couldn’t help it. She’d always been interested in what the night hid while she slept. There were so many stories about it. She shivered, remembering what her Uncle had told her. Some said, if you looked from your window on a clear night like this, the moon open and pale, that you might be able to see a white ghostly tatter cross your path. A spell, it was said to be, lost and drifting the lonely streets of the town at night. In daylight they were practically invisible, unseen to any eye of any living creature. The girl smiled at the thought, feeling so privileged to know this.

She went to the window again, pulling back the worn hangings, her vivid fair face pressing forward. Her light brown eyes were bright, and full of life like her mother’s. Her slightly matted hair fell freely against her face and down just past her shoulders in a combination of loose weaves and tight ringlets, pale-brown in colour. Silver-brown, as her Uncle liked to call it.

And there, above her to her left, the dim cold circle of the moon could be seen, like an intruder among the dark stars. Through the grimy windowpane, the girl’s eyes shone bright in the moonlight. Her cheeks, though smeared with the odd smudge of dirt, gave off a natural radiant glow that came from spending a lot of her time outdoors.

Apart from the moonlight, the only light to be seen came from the few scattered gas lamps aligning the cobbled road. And then she saw it: a small wisp across the night sky. Her bright eyes lit up with excitement, just for a brief moment…

Then she sighed, turning away and letting the curtain fall. It had only been a leaf, a late straggler from the fast fading autumn. Not a hint of a spell in sight. And in a place where magic was so rare, it was unlikely she’d ever spot one. Why had she been born in Hamlia, she thought, the one town in all the world where magic was a stranger? Why couldn’t she have born in the West, where Sorcerers and witches could be found at every turn? Or high in the North, where the wind whispered its secrets at night, and where you found mysterious creatures float and glitter in the waters? There again, she reflected, maybe Hamlia was the best place for her. Despite the dreary conditions she lived in, things could have been a lot worse if she had been living somewhere else. Her Uncle had told her dark stories of what lay outside Hamlia, of all the dangers and problems…well, near enough. She was aware there were many things she still didn’t know. Her Uncle always had a way of tailing off a story when he thought it wasn’t the right time to tell her.

‘You’re too young for such tales,’ he’d often say, the girl remembered only too well, ‘A lot of it is mainly of politics, of governing magic and gruesome age-old histories. No such stories for a young girl like yourself to worry about.’

“Thressa. Thressa I need you,” floated a small voice from downstairs.

The girl sighed. “Not again,” she said to herself. Then she turned her head towards the door. “Alright, Asbeth!” Thressa called out. With a last half-hopeful glance at the window, she left the room and fled down the stairs out of sight.

My actual submission is going to be related to this story, just a heads up.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 pm

My own is going to be late, but it will be on May 2, eastern time zone.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Hana » Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Submissions should be in by 12 hours from now...officially.

However, if you get them in before I get on, I won't nitpick. I may be late with that, too, due to sick toddler. I promise that results will not be late, though.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Doctress Who » Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah, looking at how late it is (and I've still got a bit of writing left to do), my submission may be a few hours late too :x

I'll try my best to get it finished by the official deadline, though. I should be able to, provided there are no disruptions (but my family have a habit of interrupting/distracting me with other things, so...yeah).

Most of it's already typed up, so I won't need any more than a few extra hours, at the most.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Mine won't be up by tomorrow afternoon eastern standard time due to national events that is of importance to my family.

Just letting ya know.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Fummoffu » Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Omg I didn't know Doc wrote fantastic fantasy novels :D
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 02, 2011 12:26 am

Lol...I wouldn't know about fantastic, but...thanks >__>
Yes, I do write fantasy novels, as a hobby. I think I've mentioned it a few times (I've used some characters from it in various RPs), but I don't tend to talk about it much.
Time Lady

Postby Iris » Mon May 02, 2011 3:34 am

Here is a link to my previous poems.

The end is the beginning

Beneath the cold white blanket,
They patiently await for the sun's warming glow
For a sign that life is once again ready to begin anew

Longingly they've lingered below the surface
In slumber they dream
Of a time they may wander once more

Winter's necessity is at her end
Her veil shall be raised as her cycle concludes
And in her place, her sister shall herald the coming of life

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

Guarider

_ Hector_

A light flicks on inside an orange room revealing a man inside a tube of green gel. His eyes slowly open as he begins to awake. They open wide as he realizes, he's stuck inside a tube of green gel. He panics, pounding on the glass wall, desperate for air. With every punch on the glass surface, cracks began to form until gel leaks. Violently the tube shatters with the man crashing onto the floor, coughing as he tries to expel the gel inside him. A voice tries to talk to the man, but it is muffled by the gel and his coughing. " ...Hector?...Hector?!" The voice called out. Groggy the man looks around the orange room to see who he was talking to. One of the walls open to reveal a set of clothing. " Get dressed, Hector, we don't have much time." The voice demanded.

The man, who was named Hector apparently groaned and began to curse " Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck is going ?" while he struggled to get up and over to the clothing. " Call me, Doctor for now, and what's happening, I need you to get out of this complex and take your brothers, Three and Four, with you. " The Doctor answered and then barked " Now Hurry!". Hector mumbled to himself as he dressed himself. He wore a red collar shirt with dark grey jeans, and a dark grey leather jacket. His shoes, were sneakers and matched the colors of his jeans and jacket.

" How am I supposed to find these so called brothers? And how to do I get out of this room?" Hector questioned as he looked around the room, when he finished dressing. There was no indication of a door or so thought Hector until he heard a rather loud clank. To his left, a metal door was sliding open. " There, a door. Now, this is as far I can help you." The doctor said as he was typing away on his console. " I have arranged for someone else to lead you while I deal with the laughing man. Remember Hector, hit your shoulders if you get into trouble." The doctor warned before he was cut off with a loud bang.

The Doctor's monitor and console had suddenly gained bullet holes. The Doctor spun his chair around to the smoking gun at the doorway. It was held by a black haired man in a white suit, wearing a white top hat and golden mask. The mask had one eye and a triangular nose. " Hello, Doctor." The mask man greeted. " Hello, Laughing Man." The Doctor said with much disdain.

On Hector's end, he heard the gunshots, before the speakers went dead silent. " God damn it, what the fuck is going on?" Hector swore again and punched a near by wall. " Fuck!" He cursed again as he left the orange room and entered a dark blue hallway. Whatever was going on, the doctor made it clear, he had to leave and take his brothers, out of this place as soon as he can. While running down the dark blue hallway, Hector noticed red directional arrows began to appear on the walls. A electronic feminine voice introduced herself to Hector. " The doctor, asked me to help you, HECTOR, I am Nicole." More and more arrows were appearing on the walls, leading Hector. "Thanks for showing up now, I was starting to think, I was running in a loop. " Hector said as he continued to run. " So tell me, who is the laughing man, and who is this doctor?" Hector questioned.

Inside the Doctor's office, The laughing man entered. " So Doctor, tell me, why the sudden betrayal, now of all times? " The laughing man asked nonchalantly. He sounded quite cheerful. " Its not like you didn't know, what MANIAC's activities were, Inhuman Experiments, selling and transporting weaponry, murder. I mean, come on, you knew what you signed up for." The laughing man said playfully as he approached the doctor, pressing the gun's barrel to the doctor's forehead. With his free hand, he reached into his dress jacket and pulled out an Ipod, showing the Doctor, a live feed of Hector running in the complex. " Is it because, you finally completed the Guarider Project, the most powerful android in existence. Said to be the Earth's perfect guardian." The laughing man said as he pulled back the I pod and stared at the screen himself. " My god, you magnificent man, you. To think, you were actually trying to hide this toy from me." The Laughing Man went on to say " Quite a shame, you want to wash your hands of us."

The doctor became angry and shouted " What have you done, you, Bastard?!" Under the mask, the Laughing man had a crooked smile. He removed the gun from the doctor's head and stuffed it back into his holster. He then, snapped his fingers, summoning two monstrosities into the room. They were huge with cybernetic parts on various locations and had animal features, but they had humanoid shapes. One was a bear with its brain and guts exposed in domes filled with blue slime, the other was a tiger, with four sets of eyes on its head and chest with metal arms that had dual chainsaws. " Why don't we find out." He gleefully said. " I think you would, like to see, which is superior, your Pinocchio Core or my RAIDER Module."

" The Laughing Man, is the leader of Maniac, and in charge of this particular complex, his real name and identity was removed from my data banks eight years ago. The Doctor has requested that all information concerning himself and projects remain private from both you and The Laughing Man. " Nicole answered. At least, it answered, who was the Laughing Man, Hector thought, even through it wasn't much. However, he did wonder why, the doctor won't allow him excess. " Warning, enemy unit approaching. Its one of the Cyber Beasts made in one of the laboratories down here, a Panther Model." Nicole warned, jarring him from his thoughts. The red arrows began to disappear off the walls. " The odds of survival in your current state is below 40%, Hector. You must transform, into your Blaster Form." She added.

" My what?" Hector questioned, but before he could get answer or inquiry more on the subject, the cyber beast, Nicole warned about, just stepped in front of Hector. Its a torso resembled a suit of armor's torso but a panther's head attached, its arms and legs were thin, much like plane wings. It had a series of tubes pumping red liquid into its brain and other parts of its body. " Oh shit!" Hector exclaimed as the Cyber Beast decked Hector right into a nearby wall. Hector smashed right into the wall. " I wish, you warned me, earlier, Nicole." Hector groaned. He shake his head as he pushed himself out of the wall. The Cyber Beast, reached behind its back and pulled out weaponry. In each mechanical hand was a backsword with a curve blade, called a Scimitar. Hector stared at the dual wielding Cyber Beast. " Yeah...I think, I better hit those switched." Hector said.

With his right and left fist, he slammed them into his shoulders, each hit, made a click. His entire body suddenly discharged electricity tearing away the clothing, he was wearing. His eyes became solid glowing red eyes while his face tore apart. His skin, was now hard, and metallic, his body completely mechanical. Hector's entire body was completely black and blue, with metal discs around his forearms and a silver ray gun attached to the right side of his torso . His hands trembling as he raised them up to look at them. " What the fuck, am I?" Hector questioned, his red eyes became brighter. While Hector was mortified, the Cyber Beast took its chance and charged forward with its blades. It closed the gap between them, but before the Cyber Beast could slash, it fell with a loud thud and its head blown completely off. " Give a damn moment, alright!" Hector complained with his ray gun, now in his right hand. He looks down at the headless Cyber Beast below his feet. " Oh? I guess, you did....Well, fuck." He cursed again.

~To be continued ~
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Just a couple more hours, and I should have my submission up.

Will be editing this post when I'm done, but I just want to post this in case you should come online while I'm away from the computer, Hana.

I'm just writing the juicy bit towards the very end of my piece, but I've got to search my papers for a reference to something so I can write about it, and I have dinner to eat as well.
But my entry is going to be posted very soon! I promise!
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Mon May 02, 2011 5:16 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rsK ... dit?hl=en#

Finished.

Have some background music too.

And some past examples of my work that happened to be sitting there.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AS9Y ... pkMg&hl=en

And now for a more recent example:

The AZ 13, also known as the “Sahana”, emerged from a large cotton-like cumulus cloud, on a course to Meka. It was a passenger airship, the sort of airship designed to fly up to twenty-four passengers all across the world at one time. Like the rest of the AZ series it had a rigid framework that spanned more than five stories in diameter. Most of its envelope was filled with helium gas, not as much of a dangerous component as hydrogen gas to be sure. He had heard tales of other models, and horrible incidents involving blazing fires. That sort of stuff cost the Mekian Airship Travel Corporation thousands, the organization in charge of operating the hundreds of airships manufactured by the Zeppelin Corporation. For eight years now, MATC Airlines have been going strong, ferrying passengers to and fro Meka, all of which has either business or travel on their mind. It was an industry important to the growth of the Mekian Empire. Without MATC, its world would collapse.

Some pilots took the job too lightly, others took it too seriously. Fritz was one of those people who were indifferent about it. After all, it was only a job. Unlike most pilots he did not dream of a life traveling the four corners of Rathya in hopes of adventure, those days were long gone. This was just another flight for him across the skies of Rathya, manning the controls with the help of his elevator man, Dav Atorr. He stared at the all too familiar clouds that marched along the skies as if they were dignified horses. It won’t be too long now. If they remained on course with no sudden surprises that latest they should arrive at the docks would be in around fifty minutes. Not bad for an eight-year old zeppelin. The folks back at HQ told him time and time again how one day the airship wouldn’t be able to stay afloat any longer, but Fritz had gone through tough times with the big girl, through harsh conditions and violent storms. Somehow the Sohana survived.

“How’re you holding up?” he asked his companion. They hardly talked to each other during their flights. Both of them were often too busy, or Dav would have to switch shifts whenever they were about to enter a serious discussion. From what he gathered about the younger pilot, his parents were originally from Terrantula, and taught him how to detect changes in weather or control a ship’s sails. Sometimes they would switch roles only to have Fritz find that Dav was better equipped at handling the rudder than him. He just preferred manning the elevator wheel to the rudder wheel, because it kept him more occupied. He had a girlfriend in Meka, a nice lass who worked at a café. On certain days Fritz would catch him singing the songs his girlfriend had taught him. Sometimes he would join in even though his voice was coarse when it came to singing, but the boy didn’t seem to mind. He liked his company.

“I’ve been better” Dav answered, sighing to himself. It had been a long flight, too long in fact. It was beginning to take a toll on his body and mind. He missed his girlfriend, wanting nothing more than to be with her again. He wasn’t the only one. Fritz had his own family that he missed, so he nodded in understanding, “This was one of our longer flights.”
“How well do you think the passengers are holding up?”
“Can’t really tell, but we have forty-five minutes until arrival. They should be fine until then, Lydia knows how to take care of them.” Dav nodded, but didn’t seem too happy about that. “They concern me.”
Fritz raised one of his eyebrows questionably at Dav, “And why’s that?”
“Didn’t you know that we have at least two Orks on board?”
“You can’t honestly think they would cause any trouble, can you?”
“I can think of a few examples.”
Fritz sighed, “Look, Dav, I promise you that nothing bad will happen on this ship!”
“Just like nothing bad happened when we flew into that thunderstorm?”
“That was six cycles ago! And it wasn’t my fault.”
“R-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight….”
Last edited by sam4books on Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm

I gotta tell you guys, all your submissions are awesome. It's like a pill for brains getting migraines from books.

Short and sweet.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

At last!
Hope this isn't too late :x

Here’s my Submission:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww97UdERDNsVBlyOdjoPxVYh7DtRGqNHYcdzorEY6xs/edit?hl=en&authkey=CP_oy_wJ

Words: 4,496

And just for fun, I’ll leave this music here. I was listening to this while I was writing.
(‘Palladio’ and all its variations, is basically my theme music for the entire series.)

[Chapter 1 excerpt] “Thressa Arante” – I originally wrote this some years back, but it’s been revised and completely rewritten several times since, so I guess it counts as quite recent.
My Snafu Literature thread – blehhh...it’s fan fiction and OLD, but I’m linking it anyway.

And finally, in no particular order, some RP samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

Now that’s finally done, I’ll have a curious read of everyone else’s entries ^o.o^
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

There, now my submission is complete. I didn't want to going any further than I need to since the theme is beginning.

Wow, some of you guys make me, wish, I wrote more.
More Robots

Postby Tuor » Wed May 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I haven't seen Hana for awhile, so I wonder what will happen with this.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 pm

As do I.
More Robots

Postby Garethcool » Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm

We just need to be patient. Her littl'un is sick, so she is needed elsewhere.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Tuor » Thu May 05, 2011 5:45 am

Ah, all right.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hana » Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Worry not! Results will not be late. I promise!

For now, pour your suggestions in for the next theme!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Evil, Time and Space, Robots, Video Games, Chaos, Order, and Monkeys
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu May 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Steampunk, Horror, Death, Afterlife, and War.
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Yay Hana! That's good to hear.

My suggestions:
Bantering, Conflict, Rivalry, Flying, Fear, Making a choice/Choices.
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Literature