Bedchamber of Secrets

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Bedchamber of Secrets

Postby ebilly99 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:59 pm

What ghost kids is everyone talking about. I saw the afterbirth promo picture and it only had Mini, Jr and Mimi in it. (Jr as a kid, Spirit and ultimate reaper) (Mini as a kid, as a angel, and a warior.) And you call me a noob.

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

ebilly99 wrote:What ghost kids is everyone talking about. I saw the afterbirth promo picture and it only had Mini, Jr and Mimi in it. (Jr as a kid, Spirit and ultimate reaper) (Mini as a kid, as a angel, and a warior.) And you call me a noob.

I'm prettty sure a few volumes of afterbirth were already realeased. And yes you are acting noober than I usually do.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby ThaMutt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 pm

badger badger badger...
http://thamutt.deviantart.com/

Postby ThaMutt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:
ebilly99 wrote:What ghost kids is everyone talking about. I saw the afterbirth promo picture and it only had Mini, Jr and Mimi in it. (Jr as a kid, Spirit and ultimate reaper) (Mini as a kid, as a angel, and a warior.) And you call me a noob.

I'm prettty sure a few volumes of afterbirth were already realeased. And yes you are acting noober than I usually do.

It was his second promo i think, it had two little kids that looked like ghost kids.
http://thamutt.deviantart.com/

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm

ThaMutt wrote:

It was his second promo i think, it had two little kids that looked like ghost kids.

No double posting,use the edit button.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby ebilly99 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:26 pm

ThaMutt wrote:

Well I was wrong then I admit it. I thought there was only that one picture with the giant pumpkin.

As for who the father is, It must be someone of great power. I am wondering if his dad may be the kid from kingdom hearts? I know you can laugh at me if you must but he would have power that mandy is interested in. Also the personality's are simaliar. However mark my words Mimi must be after Horrors hand.

Postby geminidragon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

whoa.... She gets around
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm

only thing i can really say is mandy is kind of a slut. three different fathers to her children. nergal to minnie, unknown to junoir, and now dann phantom to the twins. she knows her way around the field
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby mintcream95 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Mandy is a slut!
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm

for those of you who still dont know the two children that everyone has been talking about that are mandy and dann phantoms childrin. heres a link: http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/What-s-happening-174441924?q=gallery%3Ableedman%2F3418111&qo=16
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby mintcream95 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

The girl looks like mandy's. So they're the kids of DD and Mandy's
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby cerberus211 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

hi i'm new to this posting deal i had a question for you have you ever though of making your comic a show on tv because if you did i would watch it your comic is really good :happy:

Postby Zarengo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 pm

cerberus211 wrote:hi i'm new to this posting deal i had a question for you have you ever though of making your comic a show on tv because if you did i would watch it your comic is really good :happy:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

no

Bleed is not here, k? Bye.
Last edited by Zarengo on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Huh, checked the link Crusader posted, and apparently I've already faved it. Also, the pic right next to older Minnie's head of the face covered monster thing, doesn't it remind anyone of something in particular? Like something from Neon Genesis Evangelion... Looked cool to me.

@ Cerberus: No. It will never happen. Never. The amount of copyrights that would have to be bought for such a thing would be out the window... Since it's a parody comic and all.

@ Zarengo: Dood, I don't mind you telling it how it is, but don't stretch the page like that for a single new guy.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Gato » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 pm

cerberus211 wrote:hi i'm new to this posting deal i had a question for you have you ever though of making your comic a show on tv because if you did i would watch it your comic is really good :happy:

Have you ever heard of a little thing called "Copyright Infringement"?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby calientito » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 pm

ajajaja mandy is hot an wh000000re

Postby Mimic » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

I am sure there is a reason Mandy is spawning all these powerful kids. In fact I have been thinking that it might be tied to some sort of power she has being the queen of the underworld. Thus far I we have seen her using human weapons. Guns. One would have to think being married to Grim would give her some supernatural power. In fact there is a little line that has always haunted me since the beginning of the comic. "Grim...you know I hate kids, right?" And now she is having all these babies with men who are powerful. Fact is Grim can't have kids cause its impossible. But she is married to him non the less so I am assuming she has love for Grim.

But in the previews that Bleedman has let out on his DA account, I am sure that Mandy is going to have twins. The two ghost children there, seeing as how the boy has a Skull as a kerchief much like Minnie's. Also there is a doodle in those previews of Mimi, Jr., Minnie and the two ghost kids.

That OR the two ghost kids are the children of Evil Danny Phantom existing out of time and the other is the child of the actual Danny living in the human world.

And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Mimi's mother was Mandy. Makes sense she would bone Him... shit the way he looks in this comic. I totally would. +w+;; [/shot] But I am sorta hoping, ever so slightly, that its Medusa from the Powerpuff Girls. >w>;;;

Anyway...those are my theories.

Postby roseredautumn » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:03 am

hmmm. it occurs to me that Mandy is actually a bit of a trollop. ah well, I assumed hers was a loveless marriage anyhow.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 am

Mimic wrote:In fact there is a little line that has always haunted me since the beginning of the comic. "Grim...you know I hate kids, right?" And now she is having all these babies with men who are powerful.

That line is bothering me now too. What made her change her mind into being a cheating witch?

Mimic wrote:But I am sorta hoping, ever so slightly, that its Medusa from the Powerpuff Girls. >w>;;;

Now that's a theory that I haven't heard before. I kinda like it.

Also, if you've read some of the posts on this page, it is proven that the twins are Dark Danny's and Mandy's. So you were right with that.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby xvendettax » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

Okay, I've read all of the comic pages and I just wanted to throw my two cents in.

I've been under the impression for some time now that Danny Fenton is Grim Jr.'s father. The hair style is similar and Danny's mom was a brunette. Also, he did make a cameo in one of the earlier pages. Until I'm given some proof otherwise, I'll stick with this theory.

I've also been wondering if the Ghost Zone isn't just another realm of the Underworld.

Postby Gato » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Considering the age gap, and the fact that Danny canonly ends up with Sam, your theory can hold no water, xvendettax. Just because the hairstyle is similar means nothing. It's hair. You think all the kids out there with Beiber haircuts are related to him?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby xvendettax » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Gato wrote:Considering the age gap, and the fact that Danny canonly ends up with Sam, your theory can hold no water, xvendettax. Just because the hairstyle is similar means nothing. It's hair. You think all the kids out there with Beiber haircuts are related to him?

Huh. I actually didn't take the age gap into account. Ok, I'll concede that it is unlikely. Other than that, I got nothin'. :unsure:

Also, you didn't have to bring the Beiber kid into it.

Postby Omniczar » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm

xvendettax wrote:Also, you didn't have to bring the Beiber kid into it.

Why not? You know how many people make fun of the guy?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Omniczar wrote:Why not? You know how many people make fun of the guy?
Yes, and that's partly why it's annoying. Just. don't. do it.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby MotherofMethias » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

wow this is a very interesting twist to the story and im becoming increasingly increased with this "Afterbirth" segment that has been mentioned in this forum can't wait to see what happens

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!