Touch of Evil IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Touch of Evil IC

Postby Keiran » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 am

"A crazy machine person attacked them and put them in a pit thingy," said the small German boy, "We thought it would be better to move on with the mission, 'cause we couldn't get there and Aureli thought it would be better to stick together. AndI'mbabblyingagain,aren'tI?" Adalrich fretted nervously turning red and picking up a small child, "It will be fine kleines Kind."

Postby Asmodai » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Leonardo de Huet - Warehouse

Leo was grateful for the Druid's help. He managed to stay still while she was sewing him up. The pain bothered him little, he was used to much worse. The giant wolf unnerved him somewhat, and the wolf seemed to pick up on that. Either that, or it's always looking unfriendly like that.

Suddenly the girl turned him around, which was quite painful given his injuries, and started to lean in closer. "My, my, seems like someone wants a little action." Persephone said playfully, she had been standing next to them all the while, observing what the druid girl was doing. Was the girl really going to kiss him? Wasn't that a bit too forward? What should he do? Leo closed his eyes and simply waited to see what would happen.

But there was no kiss, not even physical contact. He heard a sniffing sound, followed by the distinct laughing of Persephone. He opened one eye and saw the girl hovering over his face. Was she... was she smelling him? This was even more confusing! He tried to recall any movie he might've seen that had something similar in it, just so he could mimic the proper expressions. But none came up, he'd have to wing this one.

"Eeuhm... Thanks for the patchwork." he smiled a bit awkwardly at the girl, suddenly very aware of his torn clothing. Meanwhile Persephone was rolling on the floor laughing "Oh, oh... This is just too much!" Leo gave her a quick cold look, before focusing on the girl again. Would this be a druid custom, or was this just her being a nutball? There's a very fine line between those two.

He sat upright again, aware of the stitches. Quite nicely done, if he had to say so himself. Not nearly of professional quality, but they'd do the trick. Slowly he pulled himself upright again, trying to hold on to the little cloths, and by that dignity, he still had. After 9 years of horrible transformations, routinely tearing clothing apart, you'd think that by now you'd be used to that by now. Persephone was still snickering on the ground, but suddenly had a rather unnerving interest in Leo. That was probably the reason why he still wasn't used to it. Damn voyeur. "Oh you know you like it." she said coyly.

He choose to ignore her and wondered what they should do now.
Mephobiac

Postby Garethcool » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 am

Illian - Paranoia Incarnate

~ Hostage Room ~

Illiam raised his hand, waving at Pluto "Oh, hey. We were separated after an incident in the sewers. It was rather concerning as we lost contact with Samuel and X. We made the only log-TOASTY!" Illiam shivered violently and dropped his gun. "S-sorry about that. I've got some p-problems. Erm, as I was saying... We were separated and we had to keep moving to prevent whoever- or whatever got them. Aureli placed a trap at our exit as per X's orders. It should still be in place, even though all we came across in the sewers was corpses. So many corpses." Illian shivered again, and began wringing his hands. He picked up his gun and walked towards Pluto. "Erm... Awaiting orders my captain. There's no sources of magic within our immediate vicinity that are worth reporting on, sir. Uh... yeah."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 am

-R.E.U-

"Have it your way..." The demon man replied in a whisper, knowing full well what was going to happen next and the sudden needs to get away. He was the only one capable of doing that right now. The anti-magic suppressors were nearing maximum capacity fairly quickly, one of them had already turned off from the static electricity released earlier to stop the pillar of clones and the small boys built up energy was bringing them to full capacity almost 20 minutes faster than normal. Strong opponents, things would be interesting in the future.

That was when the rampage started. The X clones and the original started tearing up the cage they had fallen into, thankfully for R.E.U they didn't understand how hard it would have been to carve out this cage from the earth, the time alone would have been months of solid work to get everything working properly. Those chains were an interlaced kind of grapple for the cage connected to the stones in the cavern and sewer pipes above the cage, REU could see the four thick chains on each corner that provided the final support behind the generators begin to shake violently but still keep the cage in place thanks to the other final four thick chains below the cage.

There was a sudden fiery pain that coursed through REU's body, originating from his previously injured arm. Another bolt of electricity had found its way through magnetism and the metal lining his body. Go figure this was going to end badly and quickly.
As the mindless destruction of the cage began the heartless marauder pitied the poor child stuck in the thing. He was the only person left to save X now, the chains on the walls had been severed and melted from all the destruction and heat output. Time for R.E.U to make a hasty getaway.

With a simple shot of his rifle R.E.U disconnected a small regular chain and began grappling upwards as he heard the groaning of metal below him finally giving out under its own weight, they had maybe 5 minutes to get out of there before it fell to the lightless natural chasm below them.

There were plenty of escape area's but none that seemed to opportune, the ceiling had been torn apart on the cage and you could clearly see the chains dangling to the floor of the captives, each one connected solidly to the cavern and sewers 'roof' while a few oddly placed vents that served as guides from various locactions in the sewer connected to the suspended and now thoroughly trashed cage.

REU was nowhere to be found but that eerie feeling of being watched still remained.

(Lemme break it down. You won with little risk to yourself, kudos, but now you've trashed the supports. Did you wonder why there were so many chains inside the room? The suppressors from earlier have shut down, if they explode or crack the stored energy will erupt back into the area providing as much energy as one or even 100 people could ever possibly need, it will also amplify anything cast to quadruple the previous effectiveness. You have a few choices to escape: Grab a chain, hug the kid and levitate in your current spot then up towards the sewer pipes, take the long ride down and land safely in the underground stream at the bottom of the huge cavern then find your way back up. Try to get into one of the large cage connectors that you were brought here in, theres plenty to choose from so think fast!)

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 am

Samuel Gately - Breaking Point

Sam's hearing slowly returned and he could hear the sound of carnage around him. His eyes opened as he felt the vibrations of rock slamming to the ground around him and glanced around to assess the situation.

"Mother Mary and Joseph."

What he saw around him was the wonton acts of one who knows nothing but how to destroy. One who knew not how to strategize; one who believed the best way to beat a strong foe was to engage in a war of attrition; overpower your foe and you hold the key to victory.

The anger rose in Samuel's mind; the veins pulsed across his forehead, and he lurched into a sitting position, and then rolled to the side, punching the floor as he stood up in one fluid motion. As he stood up, he felt the sharp pang of pain in his arm and realized he was still injured. He pressed his hand over his wound and chanted a minor healing spell, and before he forgot, cast his anti-toxin spell on himself. Then he snorted angrily through his nose and faced forward.

His eyes scanned the room and locked on to what he believed was the real X, and he took a step forward, only to realize that the whirlwind that surrounded him was in his way, not letting him move as he wished. He forgot about the null magic generators as he channeled the magic he had gathered, and with a sweeping hand gesture, cast the a spell he knew that would break through the aero-barrier: White Pulse. With the added effect of the stored magic, the pulse of white light that would normally send foes that were within a few feet of his body away from him caused the whirlwind to expand outward and dissipate harmlessly; he didn't even bother to think about why his magic now worked. Free to move, Sam strode forth to X and grabbed him by his collar, and pulled him close.

"If you are the real X, you had better do exactly as I say," he growled. "Unload your Edge card... now." The tone of his voice brooked no argument, and immediately performed a quick chant with a hand gesture like one half of a prayer, and cast his Feather Fall spell on X, then hooked arms and climbed behind him, piggy-back style. "There," he commanded, pointing towards a part of the room that was already starting to crumble. The glare on his eyes went from anger to purpose, because he knew he had to concentrate in order for them to get out all right.

As they made their way over, Sam told him, "The roof will collapse, followed by the floor. Just trust me."

As they got under the crumbling ceiling, Sam had already finished chanting the spell and a soft yellow light enveloped the both of them, covering them from head to toe. Then another, different chant followed and the light around them flared, then grew brighter and... more solid?

As the roof collapsed, Sam stood still, with his face turned up, watching it fall right on top of him and--the rock broke against his face. More rock broke around them, and ricocheted harmlessly off their shoulders and backs.

Then the floor gave weigh and Sam felt the lurch of the spell taking effect; the stone dropped around them and X was falling, very slowly, downward. Sam held out his hand in the opposite direction from the nearest wall, locked his arm, and let out an explosive blast of magic, just enough to propel them gently to the wall. "Kick. Up," he added, and pointed to a grate large enough for them to crawl through. "That vent. From the smell, it leads back to the sewers."

Sam sincerely hoped they ran into REU again. Sam would do everything in his power to prove to him and everyone that he was not just some disused chess piece.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Iris » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Abaddon, Late for the party

The sound of battle had filled the communication link as the warrior made his way to the warehouse, as he sprinted along the grounds he could make out the building, the crackle of gunfire drew closer while the earth beneath him flew by. He had to aid in anyway possible, he'd have to discipline himself for being lax, surely he could've been here sooner. Surely he could've been of more use?

The armoured man noticed a small group of five mercenaries coming from behind the building, most likely reinforcements or a patrol. It didn't matter either way in the end, Abaddon knew he had to brace himself, within seconds of him spotting the group they opened fire, bullets rattled against his armour while he thundered towards them, each was dimly felt as they impacted.

As he neared them he level his weapon; Jurgium towards them and unleashed a short salvo of bullets. One of the Merc's took a glancing shot to the side of his head, his body spasmed as brain and blood began to seep from the side of his ruptured cranium whilst another slumped to the floor, his vest most likely failed to stop one a bullet.
The remaining three took cover allowing Abaddon the chance to get in close. With a burst of speed he cut across the lot. The concrete ground seemed to roll past him as he met the foe face the face or at least for a brief moment, using his momentum he shoulder charge through the fencing and into the nearest mercenary, his momentum was great enough to carry both of them into the wall and subsequently crushing the man's torso, the man coughed blood as his lungs were squeezed between the wall and the armour before going limp. The remaining two tried to open fire but Abaddon once more aimed his weapon arm towards them and in a burst of gunfire ended their lives. While he preferred to face them with his blade, the super-human knew he hadn't the leisure, he had to regroup.

"This is Abaddon to Pluto, I have entered the combat zone, taken out a patrol. I shall regroup with you inside the warehouse. What is your status and situation?" He spoke calmly as he began to move his feet clattered heavily as he moved over a metal slab. It only took him a minute to locate the back entrance, he had heard the call that the children had been rescued without his help. The man was relieved that they were unharmed fearing that his delay might have put their lives in danger. "Entering warehouse now, got to open the door." Momentarily laying down his halberd he forced the double doors open with brute strength, one of them actually was noticeably damaged when Abaddon was finished, picking up his trusted weapon he slowly entered the warehouse unsure of what to expect.

Postby Karo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Aureli looked at her comrades and shook her head, making an X with her hands. "Blood... not like... doesn't work... that way." She looked down at the hole they had come in, her cheeks slightly flushed. "It needs... contact... until it enters... the bloodstream... of my opponent." She lifted up her arm, showing them the many scars there, and the dark crimson blood smeared along her blade. "Because of that... I can... cause all sorts... of problems for... whomever I'm fighting."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aelelia backed up as the boy spoke, it was obvious by her face that she wasn't the least bit interested in him or his torn clothing. She had just stitched his entire body back together after all, and had seen much more skin than she had wanted to. She cleared her throat for a moment, sometimes she found it irritating to switch back to human language after growling and barking for so long. "You're welcome. You may want to see a healer as soon as possible, the stitches will hold until you heal, but scars will be left behind." After that she fell silent, almost freezing in place. Something around this boy wasn't quite right, but she couldn't tell what it was. She looked back at Aoora and cocked her head to the side, letting out a high pitched yip. Aoora simply shook his head, the great mane of black fur around his neck swishing back and forth. It must just be the fact that he consorted with demons on a regular basis. But then again, just about everything in this damn city smelled funny to her. She stood and looked around, wondering how everyone had managed to get so split up. Straying from the pack could be dangerous in enemy territory.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

{Pluto}

_Side ROOM_

" I understand, Oblivion, and I'm grateful to you for following that order." Pluto replied over the radio. He had a feeling that would be the case for that bionic arm of his. However, he remembered hearing some rumors about what Cultist do with children. The thought of them, actually trying to eat children to regain their powers, sent a chill down his spine. " I'll be waiting in the side room, next to the main room for you, God speed." Pluto added. The electric blue eyes of his helmet now shined upon Aureli, who seemed to be giving him some gruff. " Our overall goal, is for my mission to succeed. Besides, I've already dispatched my best man for the job." He mentioned to her.

" Thank you, Illiam, I'm glad someone around here can give me a decent report." Pluto said as he thanked the young mage. Despite this being his first time in a combat situation, Pluto had to admit, its a shame the boy wasn't operative like himself. " Now, what I need of you, is to join the rest of my team in the main room and assist them." He said as he issued him an order like he asked. " I'll join you later, after Agent Oblivion evacuates the children from the combat zone." He added.

Suddenly his radio went off again, but this time it was Abaddon, relaying that he has now arrived on the scene. " Good to hear you, Agent Abaddon." He remarked as it was good that another operative was joining in the operation. " We have recovered the children, and Agent Oblivion is going to evacuate them soon enough. " He mentioned to him and then added this " However, I need you to head to the main room of the warehouse to keep an eye on Leo and Illiam, especially Leo, I imagine, he'll form a pact sooner or later."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Villain » Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Peter Mokerstein

Following the group Peter ended up in a room with several small children in it. Shivering he stared at the little kids, he never liked children really, and only found them amusing when they were reenacting some form of criminal act only for everyone to say "Daaaawwww, it's so cute.". Getting near one and crouching down he rubbed the head of the child he approached, messing it up. "So tell me yah little scamp, how did you get here, and where's mommy and daddy?" he asks with a fake grin across his face, waiting until after the boy answers he then says "You ever see one of these? They're a lot of fun, they'll protect you, make people listen to you, and everyone will want to be your friend." he pulls out a knife of his, opens the boys hand, slides the handle in, and begins to physically instruct the child on thrusting and backstabbing. "See? You're getting really good at it!" Peter chirps as the boy begins to feebly do it himself, Peter needed to get the edge off of him from not feeling the rush of committing an illegal act and getting away with it, so training a young child to be a serial killer was the next best thing especially since people would simply see it as bonding upon first glance and discard it as unimportant so that they could get back to work on the mission.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm

{Pluto}

Pluto loomed behind Peter and the child, he was talking to. He grabbed the knife out of the boy's hand and melted it. " Listening to him of all people, wouldn't do you any favors, son. " Pluto lectured to the boy. His electric blue eyes were now set to Peter, he was not amused. " Is there, a reason, you're giving a child a weapon?" He questioned " Especially, when I'm in the room. " His tone was angry. " Forget it, make yourself useful, I need lights in this room."

" And since there is no power, I can only assume, you have the useful ability to summon some beings that can provide light, correct?" Pluto inquired of Peter. With a hand gesture, Pluto waved his hand around as he then demanded " Well if you can, get to it." Pluto, then reach for belt and pulled out another disc, this one labelled Number 3. He pulled out Disc 1 for his PSP changer and inserted Disc 3. Pluto then proceed to press start. The black and purple armor shattered as it burst off his body. His armor was now red and gold, he was now in his Robo Warrior mode. " This should do well."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

As he blazed a path of bloody carnage through the warehouse, Oblivion came against some heavy resistance, but nothing his training and superior genetics hadn't prepared him for. He eventually came to an em-pass, but despite the personal mission statement he carried into every battle... which was no enemy left alive, he was going to have to trust Pluto and the others to carry that as he made a promise and accepted the orders to be a transport vehicle and security guard for rescued hostages. In order to prevent power leakage and have the optimum teleportation range, Oblivion resorted to primarily using his shotgun which he could conduct a symphony with given the amount of experience and training he had with them, this one he carried especially. Grenades and explosives of different varieties came in handy as well for clearing rooms, and carving out a path to his intended target which was Pluto. Be hind his armored mask he was grinning as he got closer to the destination on his H.U.D. and roughly made it give or take a few seconds based on the ETA he initially gave Pluto. The bottom of his boots and the arm by which his code name derived where now bright crimson and essentially crusted with blood and dirt, a smell he never quite got used to, but reveled in none the less as he always reeked of it and gun powder and explosives residue.

The Hand of Oblivion began the hum and spark as it prepared for the massive transport, all to the discomfort of the user. "All right sir, I'm here and ready to go. Show me to the kiddies so we can get this show on the road!" He said as he entered the room his display indicated housed Pluto's suit's unique frequency. He was obviously having a tad too much fun from his nearly playful tone of voice and energy level as he rushed into the room, but it was hard to be reserved when you had as much adrenaline and testosterone flowing through you as he did at that time.

Postby Villain » Thu May 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Peter Mokerstein

Looking at Pluto, Peter sneered as he lectured the boy. Finally gkaring at Peter, the Necromancer had decided to answer his question "Yes as a matter of fact, it was to protect him. This place could still have cultists crawling out of the wazoo. At least to give the boy a sporting chance." Although the response Peter got in turn wasn't exactly what he had wanted to hear. He'd have to fix that later on, teach Pluto that no chameleon like Tin Can will ever order Peter around. "Why don't you make yourself useful? Rusafrusa. I need lights because I can't stand to not see my glorious reflection for one horrific second. Do what I say or I'll hurt you. I'm the boss because I melt knives with my eyeballs, and can defy logic with my Swiss army knife suit. Blehblehbleh, freaken prick." Peter grumbled/said in a mocking tone occasionally audible enough to be picked up on past garbled up words.

Concentrating he pulls out two knives again to create a spark, after several sparks he finally gets on strong enough and latches on, creating two skeletons made of fire and several leg bones/arm bones partly on fire at the top. "Does that satisfy you oh great and might lord of eye melting vision?" he quips at Pluto "Use the scattered bones as Torches for when the skeletons aren't too close." Peter bends over to pick up one of the bones from the bottom.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Previous

Return to Role Playing