Hot to Trot

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby 101blossombrick4ever » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 pm

NICE ONE
BLOSSOMXBRICK4EVER!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby carina j coleman 8 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

lol
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:53 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby TinyRiceCake » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|
Image
I. Love.You.Image
- ロキシー
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Outerspace
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Mathias » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I wonder how many pony haters have seen the show? I totally didn't know that Craig McCracken was married to that show's creator, meaning he could be influencing the show somehow, which would be neat since he did that show about girls. What was it called?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm

TinyRiceCake wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|


thank you for your educated opinion on a web comic filled with crime fighting children
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Gato » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm

BeeAre wrote:
TinyRiceCake wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but Bleedman, this is just a filler, and sadly, very pathetic in my opinion. I thought you could be more sophisticated with your comics. But I guess you're just a fan-girl for this 'pony' nonsense. :|


thank you for your educated opinion on a web comic filled with crime fighting children



Aw shit, noob got told!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Blossom15 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.
offline
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Mathias » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

inb4no
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Gato » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Mathias I just noticed you're a fellow Michigander. You a troll like me? Or a Yooper?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby BeeAre » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 am

Blossom15 wrote:i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.


hey i have an idea that is equally as good

*cups hand in armpit and flaps arm up and down creating noises that sound like the final excretory sphincter of the colon passing air*
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby DMajorBoss » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 am

Image
All that has ever been created was done so for a reason, even if that reason is just for it to be.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Blossom15 wrote:i look through some old post and i had an idea for your story. U should have the Bells father interested in the Rowdyruff boys. Butch and Brick go to there side but Boomer goes to the aid of the Powerpuff girls. and the only way for the girls to change back is by a kiss. it would be really interesting to see.


hey i have an idea that is equally as good

*cups hand in armpit and flaps arm up and down creating noises that sound like the final excretory sphincter of the colon passing air*


/applause
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Mathias » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Gato wrote:Mathias I just noticed you're a fellow Michigander. You a troll like me? Or a Yooper?

I prefer the term "Michiganian." And I am not a native of this crappy state.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey watch it, my Wrestling Coach is from Michigan and he's an awesome guy! Michigan state isn't bad; states may have some not-so-good parts but they ain't bad. Watch it next time.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Mathias » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't care. My entire family is from here. The state does not reflect the people. You make a silly insinuation.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 pm

It's cool, Omni, even those of us who live here agree that Michigan sucks. For example, right now we are having a Thunder snow storm.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Baka-Fool » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 am

I like how Buttercup has a heart tattoo LoL
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby Spoopy Princess » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 am

It's called a cutie mark.
Image
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8724
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: My throne.
Gender: Female

Re: Hot to Trot

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

lol. "GET IT RIGHT NEWB".
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests