Touch of Evil IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Touch of Evil IC

Postby Asmodai » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 am

Leonardo de Huet - Warehouse

Leo had been following the Druid girl, Aelelia or something like that, making sure to keep in the background. No need for attention or any kinds of heroic acts. "You could do that, but wouldnt that also attract a certain kind of attention?" Persephone in her regular superior tone, which always irked Leo.
But she was right though, not doing anything would attract attention just as well. But what could he do to show off his worth, without it looking too out of place?

Leo's train of thoughts was quickly cut off as a barrage of bullets came blasting out of the hole in the warehouse. He only barely managed to duck away behind the outer wall.
Where was the druid girl? He managed to sneak a peek inside, before the smoke grenades obscured his vision. The girl had managed to find cover behind a table, but was pinned down by the constant fire. "Well that isnt very smart, tables really arent designed to hold back bullets." Persephone said in a rather happy tone of voice. Leo couldnt be bothered whether she lived or died, but a death in his squad could raise questions. "We have to get her out of there." Leo noticed that Pluto had also arrived and was talking into a radio. Backup perhaps?

That was when they heard the children. Leo saw, even through the helmet, that it affected Pluto. It didnt bother Leo in the slightest, but he faked feeling uneasy. "You do know that if those children die, that could also raise questions?" Leo wished Persephone wasnt constantly right like this, to which she responded with a chuckle. So much to take care of, all just to remain inconspicuous.
He turned to Pluto, this was perhaps his moment to shine. "Or at least prove to be useful, no need to outdo myself." He thought. "Euhm, Pluto... sir?" He could only barely shout over the sounds of gunfire. "If you need a distraction, I could provide one." It wouldnt be that hard to get the drop on those mercs, literally. Leo had noticed a few skylights in the warehouse's roof, he could get to the roof and enter through there and wreak havoc on those mercs while Pluto and Aelelia got the children out. "I can get the drop on them, giving you and Aelelia the opportunity to get those kids out of there. " This would easily get him off the hook from any questions later on. "I hope."
Mephobiac

Postby Musicmac » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 am

Tashoku 'Terrence' Nisei, Masked Rider X
The Slums - Secret Room

Terrence rubbed his neck and jaw with his hands. He gave the occasional push and twists to relieve himself of the throbbing pain that was still there. The punch from before had been unexpected and painful, although he wondered why the surprise attack had only been a punch to the jaw instead of an opportune uppercut. The Rider looked around the place and saw that he and Samuel were apparently in some sort of underground chamber. A series of images presented themselves in his mind and he remembered that he and his team member had been sent down a pitfall. He also remembered activating his SOS signal when he had been punched and hoped that it had already reached Pluto or headquarters by now. Then, he remembered the fact that three of his team were still in the corpse-filled tunnels and he noticed the scout's lying in a corner.

Trying to ignore the safety of the other half of his team and the dead colleague, he tried to focus on his situation. Before he could do anything more than observing and taking in the details of the room however, someone literally dropped in to join them. He looked at what was a man as he casually stood up and walked to the middle of the room. Terrence stood ready for an attack, expecting a fight from the Oni masked man in front of of him. When Samuel started to groan however, the Rider realized that something was wrong and the demon only helped confirmed his suspicions.

The Rider looked at his enemy with a moment of silence and was worried at the same time about the now powerless mage that stood with him. The silence was broke when he exhaled deeply and inhaled to relax his nerves, breaking his stance to a more relaxed position. "Stay behind me," he said to the mage before turning his attention back to their enemy. "My name is Tashoku. Who are you?" he asked while only giving his first name, trying to communicate with his silent captor.
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 pm

-REU-

"My name isn't important, However. Why you have come seems much more important to me." With a quick and easy movement his 12-shot rifle was firmly in REU's hands, aimed and ready to fire at the slightest movement. There wasn't many openings on the rider but the smaller one was by far the easier target, wouldn't take more then 1 shot bring him down. After all, REU used paralysis toxin on all of his weapons that drew blood, that was how he had gotten to the scouts.

"I have to assume that your group is some sort of 'main unit' sent here to destroy the mages infesting this area, likely a diversion to draw attention from you as the group makes it's way into the heart of the area and surprise attacking." REU gave a sideways glance to the poor dead scout on the ground with his eyes removed then simply continued to stare at his two new toys idly. "The magic suppression in this area is preventing your little friend from helping you, and these walls are awful thick not to mention very deep in the earth. I doubt anyone will hear an SoS signal or an emergency call for reinforcements."

Taking his left hand off his rifle, right hand still firmly attached and steady with the finger on the trigger, he pulled out a small controller and flipped a switch. An explosion could be heard somewhere in the distance and the sound of debree falling down echoed to the the trapped soldiers thanks to the vents at the top of the room. REU slid the controller into his back pocket again. "The sewer entrance, all of them, were just collapsed. Your friends in the sewers are trapped. Tell me, rider, whats your brilliant strategy?"

Postby Villain » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Peter Mokerstein-Surface Group

With a look of confusion in his eyes Peter wondered what was going to happen. His gut instincts repeatedly kept yelling at him to take shelter or told Peter in its best impression of Admiral Ackbar "IT'S A TRAP!” Finally giving in he desummoned his zombies and Wraith, using a bit of bone dust to create a thick bonewall. By the time it was halfway up bullets began firing out of the walls and two snipers appeared. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. Snipers? Just my luck." Peter said as he crafted a miniscule peephole, too small to aim at but just large enough to get fragments of a image. Turning his head he was relieved to see The Doom Fist. "Change of plans it seems. No point in telling Pluto considering he's all gun ho, now let's see of my favorite tin can will help. Yo, Wak-a-mole fist! I need you to be my castle crasher. I'm going to buff your army and send you flying towards the snipers to crush them and help kill the other gunmen, ok?" waiting a second or two he instantly began his plan. Using bone dust kept inside his glove, Peter summoned medium sized bone drills on Two Ton Hand's armor. With a flick of his wrist he summoned another bone object, this one a bone pillar that pushed forward strongly and quickly to send Robot Boxing Glove Fist flying forward at the snipers.
Last edited by Villain on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Musicmac » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

The Slums - Secret Room

Terrence listened to the demon and looked around as he talked, his eyes had transformed into crosses again and it allowed his brain to draw out an image of the place. A room, a large vent-like pitfall, a tunnel and debris. His mind would slowly join the pieces together, turning every little detail into a part of the 3d diagram that was in his mind. He could see it perfectly in his mind, a blueprint with labels and numbers constantly shifting to calculate his movements. The Oni-masked man however, would never be able to realize it even with the strongest of X-ray vision or whatever he had in his equipment. After all, a visor consisting of glass that had been able to withstand the strongest of explosives and acids was probably one of the little benefits of his battlearmor. The man's eyes switched back to normal by will, he had already made his calculations and a plan was already in place.

"I have to say, you're quite the smart one for a mercenary," he said with honesty, it was true after all. "However," the Rider raised a wiggling finger, as if to point out something crusial. "You forgot the fact that I'm in here with you, the man that's probably responsible for security here. There's also the fact, that you've forgotten to take some of the most important members in our party who are probably more capable in tracking down your little boss than I am alone," he said while referring to Illiam's keen hunger for magic. He assumed that by now, the boy was probably go after a trail of magic like how birds would go after a bread crumb trail. The Rider chuckled for a second behind his helmet, a little smile was on his face. "So, you ask me what my brilliant strategy is? I'd rather prefer knowing what yours is," he paused and his smile grew a little more.

"R.E.U.," the acronym came out in a serious tone and it caused a sudden silence between him and the bionic military project that was in front of him. It had been a guess but a good one. His abilities, matter of attack and the fact that he knew what a Rider was gave him away too easily. The Rider looked at the rogue Operative for a while. Now that he thought of it, he would've recognized him if he hadn't wore that mask of his for so long.

"I think you should know Roo," he said the nickname playfully, it had been his matter of giving him a name when he had sparred with him to test his progress as a military project, instead of calling him by letters which had honestly been very annoying. "That although you've got walls as thick as an elephant, you should know how radio waves work underground at least," he pointed at the pitfall above them, giving him a hint about how his SOS would have reflected up the pitfall and diffracted through the piece of metal before reaching the Headquarter satellite. There's was also the fact that his helmet signals were a hundred times more stronger than normal communicators. If that didn't work however, an automatic SOS would've been sent in five minutes from now due to his little Houdini act on the radar.

Terrence's smile stayed on his face, happy that the tables had been turned. A hand reached for his card deck, pulling out one colored in blue with a silver X on it. "You know, I'm glad Pluto --if you even remember him, that is-- wasn't here with me or even in my place right now," he inserted the card and the Walkman X on his belt started to glow ominously in front of Roo.

Confirmed Switch. Storm's Edge

"Because if he was, he would be laughing about this when we get back," two large silver Xs appeared in front of him and merged with his battlearmor, changing his battlearmor to blue and silver, with his visor turned into an ocean teal. The Rider dusted his hand unnecessarily after the transformation was complete and took out four cards from his card deck. He looked behind him and gave a serious nod to Samuel, their plan in whispers was in motion. "Now, let's do this shall we, Roo? Because I'm really determined on taking you back to HQ," two card were inserted into his Walkman X, and it took effect almost immediately. A strong wind suddenly whipped itself like a tornado and turned into a large barrier to protect Samuel, the mage would be safe from even the most deadliest bullets. Then, X's body seemed to blur and split into eight mirrored copies of himself. They all stood in the same relaxed way he was and held their own cards in their hands. "Let the game begin." The clones and him said in unison, causing a sort of echoing effect in one voice.

Confirmed Weapon. Gaussshooter.
    Confirmed Weapon. Thunderclaws.

Large pixel-like blocks clouded around their hands as they stood in a ready stance, and their weapons materialized for battle. Without a single hesitation, they charged from all directions and attacked. If the Demon wanted a fight, he was getting one.
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 am

-Authorized to use excessive force-
~R.E.U~

Without a second of hesitation, REU pointed his gun upwards and let fire 3 shots that reflected off the ceiling at an angle to hit the wall behind X and Sam, they continued to ricochet off the heavy walls to go right for Sam's general area. With his free hand the demon unhooked a small metal disk from the back of his belt and tossed it on the floor at the incoming riders before showing off his acrobatic skills.
Flipping a stray piece of metal off the floor he did a backflip and caught the metal on the bottom of his feet thanks to a magnet in both bottoms, a tripwire activated during his backflip that activated the trap behind him.

A large 4 foot long blade swung up from the wall behind R.E.U, instead of slicing through the metal he had between his feet it clanged loudly and flung him to the ceiling. Kicking off the wall R.E.U grabbed a stray chain and swung with ease avoiding any projectiles and swapping to different chains before swinging into the open vent hole at the very top of the room. Taking off his back pouch, the mercenary tossed in a large bag that clattered loudly, it's contents seemed metalic. A grinding noise could be heard overhead as the vent was pushed into place.

Tick...

Tick....

Tick.....

The bag, when opened, would reveal a timer for 20 seconds strapped to a few shrapnel grenades he had taken from the armory and modified after he had 'talked' to the scouts. His usual bag of tricks wouldn't cut it and R.E.U disliked being at a disadvantage.
If X or Sam didn't think fast, the shrapnel grenades would detonate and litter the whole cage with sharp and deadly fast shrapnel that would ricochet off the walls in every direction.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 am

Samuel Gately - Sensory Overload

Sam's eyes were darting all over the room at the various things happening all around him, first with the whirlwind of protection, then at all the multiple Xs that appeared, trying to keep track of the real one, then at the sounds of bullets rebounding off the walls.

And then for the first time, he got a look at one of the null-magic generators in the corners. He hadn't thought about it at the time, but as he looked closer, he suddenly blinked in surprise, then glanced at his hair, noticing the color change, and then held his hand in front of his eyes. The purple was gone.

"Shit!" he swore aloud, clenching his fists in irritation. "Why didn't I see it before?!" and then turned sharply to the fray, just as the bomb appeared at the top of the room. "Oh, come on." Then he called out to the real Terrence, "X! I need one of your clones to protect me!" He started moving, edging with the whirlwind towards the first corner, holding out his hands, concentrating, focusing as much magic as he could muster into his hands.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Iris » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Abaddon, Hostages? The cowards!

As Pluto radioed back an acknowledgment, Abaddon examined the surroundings thus far he had been allowed to sneak in due the actions of Pluto's group. "Hmm, well let's hope they can survive their trial by fire."
Abaddon held his position for the moment as he listened to Pluto's suggestion before he was given the news about the possibility on children being used as hostages, "Damnation. There wasn't any intel about children being used as hostages... Pluto do we have visual confirmation on this?" The man gave into contemplation for a moment to consider his options as the team leader gave his orders.

"Affirmative I shall draw their attention without firing, I shall give you a field report as soon as I've broken through the defences. Upon visual confirmation on hostages I shall take precautionary action after giving you the command, to stay their blade off their throats should they wish to harm the children." Abaddon said in his usual calm voice, "I shall be nearing the combat zone shortly, my the lord bless you and the recruits. I shall speak with you forth hence."
Taking a deep breath, Abaddon marched forward knowing that soon he'd face the prospect of death once again, a prayer played on his lips as he walked out in the open. He deactivated his communications link so that his voice could be heard all around him as he gave praise to his god. Unsure of what Pluto's group was planning or what awaited him, Abaddon bellowed out a challenge to the cowards that held the possible hostages and charged, putting faith in his armour and fate in god's all knowing hands, the man known as the first horseman would face his destiny once more head on.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

{Pluto}

_Operation Recovery is a go_

"Roger that, over." Pluto said as his last radioed message to Abaddon while reached down at his belt and grabbed a disc. He looked over to Agent Oblivion, who suddenly teleported in the area, nearby his protective concrete wall, his last line of defensive. " You teleport, when I tell you so, Oblivion. " Pluto commanded and as he gave that order another member of his team popped in. The demonologist, Leo, requesting to make a distraction. "Do so." Pluto answered sharply to the lad. He had also an SOS message from X, Pluto shook his head, he couldn't help him, not yet, until after the hostages were safe. " You can handle it, X. Pull out all the stops. " He thought to himself about his comrade.

" Aelelia and her wolf, head inside and find the hostages, the others will have you covered. " He called out to the druid and her dog. How she'll get inside, he figured, she'll find a way thanks to the rest of the team. He slipped the disc into the PSP on his belt and simply said " Change." Pluto's armor suddenly formed cracks, until it finally broken apart to reveal another armor underneath the black and silver armor. Like a snake that shreds its skin, so did, Pluto with his armor as now he wore a fresh new armor of black and purple. His fingers tips and palm had nozzles leaking purple gas. He suddenly pressed a triangle and then a circle as then said " You know , what to do." With that said, his body became a black smog as he faded away from his spot.

Of course, Pluto trusted them to do their job, and they probably will. However, Pluto thought, a little extra assistance wouldn't hurt. From the distance, his dog, Cerberus waited for its master to order it and watched the warehouse. The M110 sniper rifle housed in its body with its thermal scope, ready to go at a moment's notice. Cerberus already dug its claws into the earth, bracing for the recoil, its mouths open, ready to fire. And since its the M110, its rapid pot shots at the four assault rifle attackers hiding in the smokescreen.

Said smokescreen, and the shots, taken by his dog at the assault men, allowed Pluto to easily sneak inside the warehouse and go unnoticed. In the gaseous state, he lurked silently to find the children. Then, get Aelelia and Oblivion, to get the hostages out while he dealt with the mercs holding them captive.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Garethcool » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Illian - Paranoia Incarnate

~ Somewhere within the Sewers ~

Illian nodded quickly. "I'll do my best[, but let's make sure she doesn't leave us behind. I'll not lose her with that outpouring of magic, but I'm not one to navigate tunnels." He took a long stride, a gun in his left hand, and his right hand raised slightly. "Ooh! I can feel Samuel again... It's nothing too major, but he's alive. I hope that means mister X is still around as well." Illian's steps sped up as he followed Aureli, a few feet behind her still. "Nothing worth noting yet, but concealing magic is easy with walls this thick... Stay on guard." Illiam was surprisingly calm for once, but the inside of his head was buzzing.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Glacier » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 am

Randall Lupus - Warehouse

Randall looked to Masked Rider Pluto as he was essentially told all he needed to know. He had been excited after far too long without any actual combat situations. All the testing and prodding had left him with something of an appetite for bloodshed. He was curious to see what Pluto's armor could do because his PSP was off limits for taking with him outside of personal time. As Pluto's armor transformed, Oblivion looked on with a grin. "Well my PSP doesn't do that...." he thought before Pluto vanished in a cloud of smoke. "Roger that, Pluto. I know no one gets out of this warehouse alive, are their any others I need to look out for, or can I use the overdrive?" he asked.

When Pluto gave the word, Oblivion activated the noise cancelling function on his helmet. He reached for a couple flash bangs and ported into the fray. He took a shot at one of the four who wasn't reloading and tossed the flash bangs between the four, teleporting once more just before they went off. He appeared in the air just above one shooter with the intent of cleaving him in half with the his forearm blade. He had his shotgun at the ready to blow through whomever was closest after that, or take cover.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Leonardo de Huet - Warehouse

Climbing the side of a building by a rain drainage is actually a lot harder than you might think. Luckily this was one of those industrial drains that were created to carry a lot of water, so they were at least fastened properly. "So do you even have a plan yet?" Persephone was somehow already up there, he had stopped wondering how she did things like that years ago "Well, except for the whole I'll-jump-in-and-distract-them. That obviously is a perfect plan." the sarcasm was almost literally oozing from her lips. She reached out a hand, and instinctively he grabbed onto it. But as she started pulling him up, he couldnt help but wonder how this was even possible? Wasnt she just a figment of his imagination? Perhaps he was imagining this all as well, maybe he managed to drag himself onto the rooftop. Either way, he was up there now and he needed a plan.

The constant gunfire rattled the roof and the muzzle flashes brightly shone through the various skylights located all over the roof. Leo moved closer to the skylight lighting up the most. It was directly above the gunner squads. But what could he actually do? "What you do best of course, my dear." Persephone said cooing. Leo sighed and slumped down the side of the skylight. He'd been in the demonologist trade for a good 10 years now, 9 of active traveling to the Underworld. But he'd never used it for a combat scenario before. It worried him somewhat. God, Persephone snickered, knows what might happen. But he would tackle that point when the time came. So Leo closed his eyes and felt the now familiar pull on his spine as he descended into the Underworld.

Now the Underworld is quite the marvelous thing. Unique to everybody who visits it. For some it might just be a endless white plain, for some a misty forest at night. For Leo it is an exact copy of the world, but blasted away as if humanity had left it ages ago. A burned place where a constant sandstorm is ravaging the buildings. Some would call it hell. Time also has little to no grip on this plain, you could spend your remainder of your life there and only a second would pass in the real world. But dont think that it's a place you can just go to if you want to relax for a few days. It eats at your mind, until the day you no longer know which world is real. And of course the constant thread of demons, all vying for control over your body, a way out.

The warehouse was only barely standing as it was, cracks left large gaping holes in the roof and a large section had already collapsed. Leo got up and made his way off the building, luckily a whole lot easier thanks to the rubble. "Do you even have a plan yet?" Persephone followed after him, gracefully making her way off the rubble as if gravity was a mere nuisance to her. Perhaps it was. "I need something big, strong... Something that could withstand quite a few hits." He looked up at the burning sky, a sandstorm was coming soon. They strode off into the city.

A few hours passed, or maybe they were just minutes it was rather hard to tell. The demons lurking the dead city always left Leo alone, avoiding him. Or were they avoiding Persephone? "Boneguards." Persephone suddenly said, as a shiver went down Leo's back. "Dont you have a better suggestion?" Boneguards were what you would call demons among demons. Sadistic bastards that liked to hunt their own kind for sports. They were also the few races that traveled in packs. "Well you said you needed something big, strong. Something that could take a beating." she made it sound like he was shopping for a new car "Of course you could always let me take contro-" "No." Persephone gave him a coy smile. "If you would let me finish. Let me take control, but you always say no. So the Boneguard are the best choice." There was some eerie kind of logic in that, Leo didnt like that.

It wasnt hard to find a Boneguard pack, just follow the sounds of howling screams. Big, hulking creatures that had an bone like exoskeleton. Hence their name. They were hunting some smaller demon, a simple fiend, when Leo and Persephone came across them. Three of them, all at least twice the size of your average car. They took little notice of them at first, but soon their prey died and they turned their attention on the two smaller figures entering their hunting domain "Oh ho ho, look at what we got here." One of the larger ones shouted out. Leo already regretted coming here. The leader, thats what Leo suspected it was, moved closer to Leo, footsteps creating loud thumping sounds. "Mmmmmmortal." it snorted. Leo kept his place, not showing any signs of fear towards the demon. In fact, he didnt. "It's been a while since I had a piece of that." the leader nearly growled as it moved even closer, bending it's neck so it was face to face with Leo. Only then did it notice Persephone standing behind Leo "Hrm, you." it grumbled, Leo was sure it also squinted it's eyes. But it was hard to tell through the many layers of bone. "What are you doing here?" slowly it backed off again. "Thats none of your concern." Persephone coldly replied. It wasnt the first time this had happened, somehow the demons all knew about Persephone, which made Leo wonder even more to what she really was. "Your attention will be with me demon." Leo commanded as he felt the runes on his arm warm up. "I require your aid, and you shall lend it to me." it was key to keep in a commanding position, show a superior will. The large creature stood to it's full size again, and alternated looks between Leo and Persephone. Leo wasnt sure whether it was laughing or not, but it came close enough. "You amuse me mortal. Yes. Yes I shall grant you my strength. Perhaps you might even want something more permanent?" As it started a bellowing laughter, the runes on Leo' arm started burning as if they were on fire and the world started to pull away from him again.

Leo opened his eyes and immediately felt the pain settle in. A most terrible pain along his back. Pain was part of the territory as a demonologist and Leo had done enough transformations as shown on his body, but it never became any easier. He pulled himself up as small boney tendrils started puncturing through his skin along his spin. As he set his first foot onto the skylight box he felt larger tendrils ripping through his flesh, ripping about muscle and tissue as well as his cloths. As he let himself drop into the skylight, he saw Persephone' face, disdain could be read on it. The tendrils wrapped around his body, a body armor of his own bone.

If the mercenaries hadn't used goggles, they might have seen his shadow on the ground. If the mercenaries hadn't been shooting, they might have heard the breaking of glass above them. If the mercenaries hadn't been there that day, they would still be alive.

Leo fell on one of the heavy machine gunners with a satisfying crunch. The other mercenaries stopped with whatever they were doing and looked at the spot where once one of their teammembers stood. Now a the strangest creature stood there, a terrible creature a creature that appeared to be made out of bone.
Leo looked around as the dust from his descend settled. There were at least 8 of them. Well, 7 now. He wondered how he was supposed to handle this. But the mercs already made up their minds, and soon opened fire on the creature. Leo could feel the bullets impact, but the armor held. But for how long? He rushed towards the closest merc and swept his hand across his gut, the claw like nails went through his armor and skin like they were made of paper, spraying large quantities of blood onto the bone armor. The merc fell to his knees, desperately trying to keep his guts inside, but ultimately collapsed by either shock or blood loss. Leo hadnt noticed, he was jumping between the mercs like a rabid hyena. Leo felt great, fantastic even. He could feel the warm blood from his kills seep through the armor, revelled in the screams of the men as he eviscerated them. Was he laughing? He was pretty sure he was, but what did it matter?

By now only one merc was still alive. He had dropped to the floor and was trembling all over, he was still holding down the trigger of his assault rifle.
Click, click, click.
Leo moved in, feeling the rush of the battle still welling up inside him.
Click, click, click.
Leo placed his claw of a hand over the man's head, and clenched his fingers.
Click, click, click.
His nails were digging into the man's skin, his very skull.
Click, click, click.
With a single forceful pull Leo managed to sever the man's head completely.
Click.

Leo let out a howl. Was it a howl? And held up the severed man's head as if it was a trophy. He wondered if there was more to kill, a bigger prey. Someone who would provide a proper challenge. Someone who could end thi- he noticed Persephone from the corner of his eye. She looked at him with a cold look "Be careful Leonardo. You wouldnt want to lose control." she had crossed her arms and remained stationary. "You mind your own damn business!" Leo shouted towards her "I'm perfectly in control!" perhaps she would provide the proper fight he needed? "Oh really? Then what's that in your hand?" she replied just as coldly as she had done before. Leo looked down and saw the severed man's head still firmly in his grip. Suddenly he snapped back to reality and dropped the head with a wet thump. He looked around at the carnage he had caused. Nononononono, this couldnt be happening. He had lost momentary control, had given in to the bloodlust of the Boneguard. he was sure he heard a chuckle in the back of his mind. "If the others." he mumbled to himself "If the others see this... This will raise questions." panic was setting in. He had to release the demon.

The now reddened tendrils let go of his limbs, painfully retracting back into his back. They had cut most of his cloths completely to ribbons, but that was the least of his troubles. Demons tried to get their joy in every way they could, their transformations were brutal and painful and would leave wounds on the users body as a token. This time wasnt any different. Leo felt the warmth of blood gushing along his back. Multiple open wounds were lined along his spine, where the tendrils had ripped apart the skin. he fell to his hands and knees. This was all going wrong. He looked at Persephone sideways. "Should've taken my offer boy. Now you pay the price." She still stood at the same spot, arms crossed looking at him. Leo knew he needed help, and quick. But the priest was assigned to the other team.

Not a good day. Not a good day at all.
Mephobiac

Postby Keiran » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Adalrich nodded and followed the older boy, patting the taller boy’s shoulder. The three easily followed the path to the end, Adalrich periodically tapping the floor. “I think we’re here, surprising that we haven’t run into anything yet. It’s kinda freaky how quiet it is,” he muttered, looking around with his Prussian blue eyes.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Aureli paused as they reached the end of the sewers. The only way before them was a ladder leading into the warehouse, and the ladder was long enough for the top to be obscured by darkness. Aureli's eyes had adjusted to the dark, but it was still too far for her to see. She turned to look at the boys behind her and pointed upwards. She could hear gunshots from above, but they suddenly cut out. She put a finger to her lips, and motioned for the boys to follow her up the ladder.

As she climbed closer to the top of the ladder, a new sound filled the void left behind by the cease of gunfire. She could hear someone crying. Several someones if she was hearing things right. Soon enough she reached the top of the ladder, bumping her head on the heavy metal grille that covered the sewer entrance they were in. She tried to push it up with no avail, her arms were just too small for her to have the strength necessary to move it. So she repositioned herself, twisting enough to place one of her shoulders against the large metal disk and pushed as she stepped up onto the final rung of the ladder. The manhole cover moved with an ear-splitting screech and a downpour of rust flakes, it had been there without being moved for some time. She had budged it enough to slide it off to the side, and as she did the sound of crying magnified.

The room was mainly dark, with dim lightbulbs flickering overhead, with no windows for any other source of light. There was a large door on the far side of the room, shut tight. As Aureli pulled herself out of the hole, she examined the rest of the room. There was no furniture, and not a single box, crate or barrel to be seen. The walls were covered in dirt, grease, grime, and a dark substance that could only be dried blood. And there in the corner, as far away from the door as they could possibly get, were the people she had heard crying. They had crammed themselves into the corner so tightly they looked like they could barely breathe, and every single one of them was bawling their eyes out. Aureli's own eyes softened as she realized that each and every one of the bodies in the room with her were children. Her eyes watered as she looked at the terrified little beings, wondering if her friends had wound up just like this, alone in a room full of strangers, with no idea where they were or what time it was, only that if the door before them opened, someone was likely to die as a result. Her small frame trembled as she thought, and the sword in her hand clattered to the floor. She inhaled, letting out a slight sob as she looked down at her two companions. "Up here. Now. They had hostages. Children."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aelelia popped up to look over her table as she heard a large thump and the vast majority of the gunfire cease and saw a demonologist fall to the floor, surrounded by bodies. Her entire body stiffened, and a deep growl emanated from the center of her chest, and she bared her teeth much like Aoora would have if he were snarling. She used the edge of the table as leverage to haul herself up and over, giving her a running start to get to the fallen man. Aoora wasn't far behind her, after he scrambled around the side of the table, not having the room to jump over as Aelelia had. He stood over Aelelia and the boy's body, giving her shelter to work under.

Aelelia opened a pocket in her overcoat and dug around for a moment, pausing when a lot of squeaking began. She chittered in response, and the squeaking subsided. When her hand appeared again from the depths of the pocket, it was with a rather large spool of thick, durable flax string and a wicked-looking curved thorn with a hole bored through the dull end. She looked up at Aoora for a moment, stringing the cut end of the flax through the thorn and tying it off. "This can't be that much different from sewing up an animal, can it Aoora?" Being a tad bit nervous, she spoke to her companion in english rather than growling, barking or howling at him as normal. With a gulp, she lowered the thorn, piercing the rendered skin. After that, she began sewing hurriedly. There was no knowing when the final two shooters would pop up again, or how quickly the operatives could take them down.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Keiran » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:12 am

Adalrich looked up at the girl, and said showing his innocent tendencies, "Then we have to help them, c'mon!" The blonde teen let his muscles fall and slipped past the older girl, making sure not to touch her. He saw the children and crept over slowly and smiled reassuringly, "Hey there, we're here to help you, it will be alright, I promise. I'm Adalrich Baldur, and meine Gefährten are Illium and Aureli Valerin. I'll protect you, c'mon let's get you out for here Kinder." He smiled sweetly, crouched down and offered his hand to the child in the front.

Postby Villain » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

Peter Mokerstein

Taking a breathe in Peter had decided it was time to go Rambo. Placing his hand on the ground, and taking a step back he began to call forth the ethereal powers of the Netherworld. Spirits, invisible to everyone but him, rose up from the ground and stared at him. They snickered and encircled Peter, some were bounded with torture devices, others had hideous monster like faces, and two seemed to be normal if you didn't count the tentacles squriming and wriggling on there back. "Lookey here, what do we have? A shmuck trying to turn us into some item? We'll just see about that..." one of the monster faced ones said to him. They all grabbed at him and began to sink him lower and lower, Peter struggling to fight back, and to anyone looking at the situation it seemed as if Peter was falling asleep. Peter soon blacked out, the the last image he could see was one of the tentacle backed ghosts placing his hand over Peter's face, and closing his eyes.

And then there was light, it was not a typical light, it was a green light, coming from two green fire torches hanging from a wall. Rubbing his forehead Peter looked around, most of the Spirits were gone, and only 3 remained. The Netherworld (Or the land of the dead to some) was a strange place, it's appearance was much like the Underworld, different to all. However, each and every rendition of it shared some similar traits. Gloom, doom, and death. For Peter it looked a little something like a Heavy Metal album cover (2:08-2:22). Looking overhead he saw some Skeletons in spartan like armor, riding upon Death Leeches. Death Leeches were the Netherworlds version of the Tyrannosurus Rex. They were the top of the food chain, humongous pale white worms that burrowed through the ground and leaped forward to capture there prey. They lacked eyeballs (And most senses) but could track people down by feeling there movements, then devouring them with there extended razor sharp teeth. Ignoring the obvious skeleton Raiders on the worms Peter began to move forward, he would have to hunt down each and everyone of the ghosts if he wanted to craft what he needed. Spotting one he began to charge forward at her, pointing his palm at the ghost. He had caught her by surprise and sucked the ghost, capturing her ethereal energy. However, 3 of the 8 ghosts (Now 7) were watching and they soon scattered.

Peter knew he couldn't capture them all as easy as he did the first one, and he continuously began running and fumbling around trying to capture them. They couldn't move far, considering they were bound to the general vicinity of where Peter fell into, that didn't however stop them from going underground or just being really fast. Peter began to pant and wondered how much longer it would take for him to catch them all. Time varied in the Netherworld, sometimes a minute was a milenia, and other times a milenia a mere minute. Death seemed to prefer the latter, considering it allowed him to plot and relax without wasting to much time. However he was inclined to do the former when it meant he could speeden up a important date in time. Looking abut for the ghost Peter snarled, grabbed his glove, and threw it on the floor. Stomping all over it in anger, taking a deep breathe in he began to think of a way to capture the ghosts faster. Just as he was mid thinking, Peter saw the Skeleton Raiders on the Death Leeches again. A large maniacal grin covering his face he drew his gun and began to fire at one of the riders. Killing the rider after a few shots the Death Leech became confused and began to squirm and smash it's body as it spazed out.

Taking advantage of the situation Peter began to run forward, narrowly dodging the Leech's tail by sliding on his knees beneath it. Using two of his knives he began to climb up the Leech like a mountain climber, which wasn't that bad of a comparison when you considered the height difference. The Leech's purple acidic blood began to pour down, burning up holes at the bottom of Peter's cloak, and giving it a bit of a rugged worn out look. Seating himself on the drivers seat he pushes the skeleton onto the floor, making sure to grab the skeletons helmet (A old school blitzkreig like German war helmet with the spike ontop), and put it on himself. With a crack of the reins, a mighty "YEEHAW!", and a kick from his shoe the Leech was off. It was hard to control at first but eventually Peter began to understand it's controls. Now he simply had to focus on the Ghosts. It was easy really, with the Leech's lightning fast speed, and being able to detect things whether or not they were visible came in handy for Peter. He soon wrangled up all of the Ghosts except for one last Ghost. He was commodering a Death Leech of his own, the two of them stared at each other with hate before Peter began to ride towards the ghost. They began to race each other, neck and neck, and the Leeches seemed to be getting hungry.

However there was one small problem that Peter forgot about, the fact that there were other Raiders, and when they found the dead undead corpse of there brethren they connected the dots and began to chase the two of them down. Looking back Peter began to say to himself Shit, shit, shit, shit. Didn't count on them being here so soon.". Looking over at the Ghost he realized it was the same ghost who spoke in the beginning Well, look at what you dun got yourself into! Toodaloo, considering they can't hurt me, but they sure as Hades can hurt you!" the Ghost said as he floated off of the mount and let the Death Leech go wild. "Oh no you don't! I'm going to get you whether I die or not!" Peter yelled. Taking a sharp turn to the right, Peter let go of the saddle, and allowed the force of the sudden jerk to propel him towards he ghost. The two squirming Death Leech's slammed into the raiders, sending them all either flying or getting crushed/smashed into a million pieces. With Peter's palm wide open he yelled to the Ghost "HERE COMES THE SUNSHINE!" which was true considering the palm glowed bright white when it took the soul of a ghost (One of the reasons why people see a white light) and the light was soon sucking in the Ghost.

Waking up Peter rubbed his eyes and looked at his clock, it was only 2 seconds he had spent in the Netherworld. But all the effort was worth it, now that he had a complete ethereal armor and cape crafted around him. Desummoning the Bone Wall he grabs two of his knives and makes a spark, which hits the bone dust from the now non existent bone wall, and causes it to burst into flames. Quickly he uses the fire to summon a onfire skeleton infront of the snipers with infrared vision. Using the time he bought Peter uses the Ethereal armors invisibility traits and cloaks himself, dashing forward towards the wall, before phasing through it and walking through the wall. Looking at the scene he see's Aelelia and Huet, plus a guard coming from a corridor to try and sneak attack them. Staying cloaked he walks behind the guard, pulls out his knife, and stabs the guard in the back of the neck, and making sure to cut a smile on his face after the guard lies dead on the floor. Walking over to the two he decloaks his head and asks "What's the situation like?" his body starting to feel drained from the armor, but Peter continues trying to sustain it.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Illian - Paranoia Incarnate

~ Somewhere within the Sewers ~

Illiam blinked, sighing as he climbed the ladder quickly. He examined the room, nodding slowly "I'll keep searching for magic. We need to get them out of here before the other group finds us where we're not supposed to be." He tightened his grip on his gun, checking to see if the safety was on. He smiled a bit when it still was. "In case of a firefight I want you two to get the kids out of here by the quickest route possible. If one of you has to smash a wall, do it. I'll pull an action hero and keep y'all safe until they're all gone, or you are." He spun his gun on his finger, smiling. "Unless you have a problem with that, Aureli."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Musicmac » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 am

The Slums - Secret Room

The multiple Riders quickly moved in without hesitation in order to find an opening as they attacked the R.E.U. One of the Terrences smirked as he dodged the stray shots easily with an acrobatic flip and lunged at the demon with a pair of large metallic claws that were pulsing with electricity. His attempt was a failure however when he raised his claws to block the blade that had almost cut him in half and was sent flying due to the momentum. The Rider got up painfully from where he had landed and saw that he was standing right next to Samuel as he requested cover. "Good timing," the Rider raised his claws and aimed a large swipe at the R.E.U. as it suddenly started to swing along the many chains that were suspended from above. He realized it was useless however when his claws only cut air and managed to create sparks as the electricity reacted violently against the metal chains before they were sliced clean.

A pair of mirror copies aimed at the ceiling with a pair of MP7s. They weren't ordinary MP7s of course and it was obvious when balls of concentrated electrical energy started to fly around at the ceilings, burning, scorching and melting the metal as they constantly missed their target. "Oh, come on!" they both said in unison as their foe suddenly swung into the vent-like pitfall where they had supposedly fell in from in the first place. A small bag dropped into the room before the vent clanged shut from above. Weren't they supposed to duel to the death in this room? If so, why did he run?

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

One of the Riders noticed the ticking while the others gathered themselves without letting down their guard in case of any surprises. The Rider walked over to the pouch and lifted it up to reveal its contents. A bag full of grenades. Heavy silence suddenly surrounded them. It was as if their time had dramatically frozen in order to make their situation seem a lot more distressing. The Rider simply stared at the timer as it ticked down to the last seventeen seconds. The other Riders got closer and simply stared while the one that was next to Samuel slapped his helmet in frustration.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

One of the Riders looked up as the grenade ticked down to its last fourteen seconds. He looked at the two Riders that were standing beside him and the same thoughts came their minds. Without hesitation, the two Riders lifted their mirror copy by the foot. The last Rider raised a claw above his head and slashed at the the plate of metal that had closed them off from the R.E.U. Sparks flew around and a three large scars had melted and scorched itself through the metal. A whistle went through the air as another slash was made and a large hole was now seen on ceiling.

The Rider that was holding the grenades simply went and stood below the newly made hole before tossing the pouch up to the Rider above. The Rider caught the pouch easily and immediately tossed it through the hole above as if on routine. A loud thud was heard as the pouch landed inside whatever that was above them just as the timer had reached its last few seconds. A satisfying bang echoed around the room before a series of violent clanks were heard as the dangerous shrapnel ricocheted against metal, ready to tear apart whoever had been foolish enough to be above.
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 am

-REU-
~The simplest solution~

REU wasn't surprised when he he felt a warm tingle on his arm, one of those electrical bolts hadn't missed entirely. It would be problematic to fight with his left arm till the things inside of him have finished repairs to the tissue and muscle below. Far too long. Then there was the sizzling noise. The bomb should have reached only 10 seconds as the clone things finally breached the heavy plated vent cover, another swipe giving them access to him. REU knew they would.
With the inhuman speed and precision only an extremely well trained and coordinated soldier could perform, he hit a small switch on the remote he had used earlier a few times which he called 'the master key'. The small metal disk he had tossed out before making his grand escape was actually something far more... sinister. Likely not for the rider though, considering the armor.

There was a brief moment of static building before the disk released it's fully stored battery of volatile electric magic, almost instictively it went for the large column of riders and climbed up the full height to shock and disorient them. Images were so weak against such things.
At the hole in the vent cover REU lifted his gun and let loose the full clip while grabbing the rising pack and simply tossed it back down as hard as he could at the toppling pile of Masked riders through the convenient hole the stupid rider had opened for him.

All REU would hear for the next few seconds was that horribly gyrating sound of metal scraping on metal, piercing it and cutting deep and terrible gashes along the walls. Anybody caught down their would not be saved from it's wrath without a spectacular maneuver.

(This part involves Sam, yes you Ruffdraft.)

One of the stray shrapnel pieces found it's way through the powerful wind torrent, though the wind knocked it and a lot of other pieces' course off direction so it punched into the right shoulder to draw blood and throw off his concentration.

REU waited as the noises died down, quickly reloading his rifle and flipped a small switch beside the vent after discarding the 'master key', his bag of tricks was over for remote activation and instead relied on the pressure plates to active from now on.
He gave a soft call to the one's below, his voice echoed from the walls. "I have to assume your friend got hit with atleast a few shrapnel bombs, X, but your armor probably protects you from a large portion of their effects..."

His voice trailed off waiting for sounds of life but continued on a moment later.
"Tell you what rider, that is if you still live, I will offer you one of two things. You can spare the life of your teammate but will discard your weapon and armor cards to me so that we may fight on even ground, or you can try to beat me before the neuro toxin on the shrapnel gets to his brain. I await your answer humbly." The voice was mocking them, this was the killers territory they danced in like puppets. When would the fatal blow come, or had it already been delivered?
Last edited by Zelosse on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 pm

{Pluto}

_Warehouse_

With all the chaos happening outside, Pluto had no trouble infiltrating the warehouse. His body became solid as he hid behind a wooden crate. The children were in a side room next to what appeared to be the main room within the warehouse. Outside the side room, we're some armed mercs, preparing to use the children as hostages. " Where did they get the children? There hasn't been any reports of missing children in the area." He questioned to himself, before he became black gas to lurk within the shadows.

" There is a lot of this, I don't like." He thought as he sneaked right behind the enemy. In one swift action, Pluto was solid again with his finger stretched out and the nozzles on his finger tips opened. He sprayed an acidic solution that quickly ate through the back of the heads of the two mercs guarding the side room. They dropped rather quick, with a loud thud on the ground leaking brain fluids.

After disposing those two, Pluto turn to the children. In an attempt to calm them down, he reassured them "Everything is alright, calm down. The military is here to make things better."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

In the twenty seconds that it took REU's bomb to go off, Samuel had been concentrating hard on building up his magic. He wasn't sure how much magic it took to blow up a single generator, so just to be on the safe side he was building it up further than he thought he would need. The more magic he had built up, the less time it would take to concentrate on the next one. He heard the sound of electrical discharge and turned in time to see what had been going on behind him. The bomb was then thrown into the center of the room, and Sam realized to his dismay that the whirlwind protecting him would probably not be enough to block a torrent of shrapnel; a piece might still make it through. So just before the bomb went off, he grit his teeth and clenched his eyes shut, hoping that he wouldn't lose all the magic he had just built up if he got hit.

The explosion ripped the air and deafened him momentarily. All he could hear for the next few seconds was a solid ringing, even as the shrapnel scraped across his shoulder, making the vision behind his closed eyes flash white as he felt himself spin with the force of the blow and roll to the ground with his back on the floor.

A moment later, he opened his eyes. He could barely feel the cut at his shoulder now; he wondered if perhaps the bombs had been soaked in a poison or nerurotoxin or something. If it had, he had a spell that could neutralize it, but he needed to destroy those generators first.

He glanced down, seeing REU standing there, saying something to X, but he couldn't understand it with his messed up hearing. He concentrated again, trying to feel how much of his magic was left.

Good. It's still here.

Even while lying on the floor, he began concentrating more magical power. Lying on the floor like this, he was trying to grab as much residual magic from the environment before the generators could take it all. It was sort of like a magic tug-of-war. He imagined the magic as a large ball inside his body. A ball that was growing larger and larger by the minute. Pretty soon it would be ready.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 pm

{Pluto}

_Warehouse_

Pluto placed a hand on his helmet and sighed, when he saw some allies in the room already handing the children. However, they weren't his team, no, they were apart of X's. " The sewers, have a path connected to here?" He questioned to them. " No, that isn't important, where is your commanding officer, X and the rest of your team?" He then asked. Pluto then shook his head " No, not even that, I need to know, what exactly divided you guys, from one another?" He finally said as he probed for answers.

" All I know, X, sent a distress signal. And as much as I want to finish my objective." Pluto said, his eyes suddenly glowed a bright blue. " I hardly like leaving a comrade in the lurch. " He went on to say as he pondered his next moves. Pluto moved to the entrance of the side room with his hand resting on the door frame. " Cerberus, Operation Search and Rescue is a go. If an enemy is sighted on the way to target area or prevents mission objective, then switch back to Operation Eradication." Pluto said as he issued orders to his robotic canine as he push off the door frame. Pluto's glaze now rested on the three. His right hand motioned for them to follow him as he issued an order to them " You three, you're with my crew now."

" Agent Oblivion, your teleporting expertise is require. I need these children as far as possible from this war zone. " Pluto said over the radio to the other agent as he walked over to the main entrance. " Report back immediately after mission objective is complete. I've got an uneasy feeling about this." He mentioned .
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

After dispatching the ones pinning them down upon his arrival, Randall went on a path of destruction through the warehouse. Oblivion was pulling his blade from a few victims mid sections as he got the orders through his helmet's radio. He proceeded through the warehouse, knocking off walls, doors, and heads alike. As he made his way to Pluto, he diverted most of his arm's power to the teleportation function of his Hand of Oblivion. The last thing he wanted to see were children. They had no place on the battlefield, yet they were the innocent victims of this war zone none the less. "I copy Pluto, I wont be able to get back once I port out. This arm can only do so much and I'll have to protect the kids once we escape. I'll be to you in five. Over and out" he called in the radio. He checked the heat signatures on his graphical display. "I gotta pick up the pace if I'm gonna keep this deadline." he thought and he knocked a hole in another wall crushing the ones on the other side and throwing a few grenades into the hole.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 am

Aureli looked back as the operative came in and began asking questionsand giving orders. When he asked whether or not the sewers connected here, she pointed to the uncovered and obvious manhole that her team had come through. When he asked where the rest of their team was, and what had divided them. "Fighting. We couldn't reach them." She frowned and took a step back as the operative tried to order them into his command. They had their own work to do, not his. "[color]We need to get the rest of the team. Our job was to clear the sewers, and we did.[/color]" Aureli turned, scowling slightly. She hated talking to strangers, they never understood what she meant, took things the wrong way, got upset and created a huge mess she had no idea of how to fix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aelelia leaned down as she tied off the last stitch, tearing at the string with her teeth. She had been sewing furiously for the last few minutes, Aoora shielding her and what she considered an unusual patient from the view of any potential enemy. The boy had not moved much, which was a good thing. She hadn't needed to thread the needles through more times than necessary, a blessing since she had no way to relieve his pain. She stuffed the leftover string into her pocket and threw the thorn away. There was no point keeping one when it had soaked up so much blood, plus she had plenty more, and could easily get more when she needed them. She rolled the boy over and sniffed his face, to her, it was a perfectly normal way to determine the wellness of another creature, but to the boy it would surely be odd, if he were conscious.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Musicmac » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 am

The Slums - Secret Room

Humming was all he heard.

The world was in a complete blur in front of him and his ears felt almost deaf. Terrence tried to lift his head to look around but all it managed to do was drop to the side out of dizziness. His whole body was numb and he couldn't think properly with all the buzzing inside his thoughts. His eyes wandered around from where his head rested on the cold hard floor. An unmoving hand blocked his view however and he soon realized that it was his own. He struggled and tried as much as he could to move it. The fingers twitched at first and then his arm slowly dragged itself out of the way. His now revealed surroundings was filled with his copies, some trying to pick themselves up and others were still too shaken to do anything.

A song slowly flooded his mind with music as he looked at the scene, somewhat beautiful in its own way...

The humming died.

Terrence quickly stood up in a matter of seconds with little difficulty from among the copies that were around him. He had been lucky that he took less of the damage compared to his mirrored selves. Although it seemed like a few of the Riders had already been defeated by the blast of shrapnel and electricity, it was not long before they stirred and picked themselves up from the ground. It was odd that they seemed to have gone unharmed from the deadly electricity but it had been a mistake of calculations on the R.E.U.'s part. Their weapons seemed to glow with pulsing static as they readied them again in front of their enemy. The demon may not have knew but hitting the Rider in his Storm's Edge with electricity was the equivalent hitting a lightning rod with well, lightning. Some of them however, had obviously been hurt by the blast of shrapnel and they struggled more when standing up compared to the others.

"...Idiot," Terrence's insult was heard after his foe finished talking. The voice sounded slightly tired and hurt, but confident. "You should know that Operatives study their poisons just as much as you do, Roo," he spoke again but this time, his voice seemed less tired and had no signs of injuries. "Neurotoxin can kill people like you said but unfortunately, a tiny piece of shrapnel isn't even enough of a dose to sedate people quickly enough," he chuckled a bit at the end, or was it because he gasped from being out of breath? "Besides, a mage graduate like him should know well enough about magic to take care of that annoying poison of yours after I defeat you," the voice was stronger again this time and it seemed as if it had come from a different direction."Fighting on even ground? So far, you've been the least of an example of that," the voice came from another direction again. The real Terrence was hard to find and identify from all the identical copies.

A small beep was heard a few seconds after he finished his sentence but nothing surprising seemed to suddenly happen and turn the tables around for him. Maybe it had been everyone's imaginations.

The Riders slowly walked forwards with their weapons in hand which glowed brightly with the electricity it had absorbed. "And you should know by now that I don't ever give up that easily." A Rider jumped towards a wall, flung himself up at the last second with his legs pushing against the cold metal, and twirled with momentum and speed towards the ceiling. Inside the Rider's visor, a pair of cross-shaped pupils scanned his surroundings in slow motion and quickly calculated where his enemy had last been heard, easily pinpointing the perfect spot to strike. A pair of claws swiftly swung hard in a whistling blur for where the R.E.U. had been detected without hesitation and electricity violently pulsed from the metal, hungry for blood. The claws easily passed through and sparks could be seen in the darkness above as it swiftly glided towards its target like a shark in water.

At the same time, bolts of electricity headed for the ceiling and intended on frying anything that was above them. Behind the initial blast of scorching balls of electrocution, a pair of Riders dug their claws into the walls and ripped off the metal with ease. The walls moaned horribly as the connected panels were tore off and scorched with intense electricity. The blue pulsing static traveled upwards and turned the ceiling into a floor of imminent death. Another pair of Riders made a quick dash towards the corners of the room and were able to slash the generators within seconds without pause.

Terrence smiled behind his visor. His opponent was in a killbox now and it would take a miracle to escape his sudden attacks.
Last edited by Musicmac on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Listen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing