Before A Fall

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Before A Fall

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm

So what's faster: a Powerpuff-thrown Gir (plus random Speed factor because he's Gir), or said Powerpuff in flight? That asked, it would be an awesome irony if Dexter saved Olga considering he couldn't save his own sister (mostly because she saved him). On the other hand, Blossom and Bubbles going Dark would be an awesome anime spin, although not in the context of the current crisis. Next to them, it would practically be left to Dexter and Jack to save everyone else.

What ever happens, and whoever ends up pulling Olga out of firing range, it has to happen in about half a second, so that's too fast for a new arrival unless s/he has a computer for a brain.

Omniczar, I am sure nobody intended to slight you in any way. We're all just lazy as hell. But I'll take a look. Last time I went back I realized how things were connected across pages, like Bell grabbing Blossom's lab coat.

EDIT: I'm sorry, you made me look for some revelation of randomness, but this IS Gir we're talking about. On the other hand, as this purple bot has both his arms I take it Jack took the arm of a different one. Hmm, Jack's not a 'little girl to rescue' Olga. Go to it, Samurai.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Before A Fall

Postby Omniczar » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Xi-1 wrote:So what's faster: a Powerpuff-thrown Gir (plus random Speed factor because he's Gir), or said Powerpuff in flight? That asked, it would be an awesome irony if Dexter saved Olga considering he couldn't save his own sister (mostly because she saved him). On the other hand, Blossom and Bubbles going Dark would be an awesome anime spin, although not in the context of the current crisis. Next to them, it would practically be left to Dexter and Jack to save everyone else.

What ever happens, and whoever ends up pulling Olga out of firing range, it has to happen in about half a second, so that's too fast for a new arrival unless s/he has a computer for a brain.

Omniczar, I am sure nobody intended to slight you in any way. We're all just lazy as hell. But I'll take a look. Last time I went back I realized how things were connected across pages, like Bell grabbing Blossom's lab coat.

EDIT: I'm sorry, you made me look for some revelation of randomness, but this IS Gir we're talking about. On the other hand, as this purple bot has both his arms I take it Jack took the arm of a different one. Hmm, Jack's not a 'little girl to rescue' Olga. Go to it, Samurai.

Eh, it's okay. I thought I'd just point out the three things that Gir said...

1. Our love will last forever...
2. I want a divorce...
-and-
3. you're seeing someone behind my back. Literally!

I thought I'd just point out the connection between the three.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Before A Fall

Postby Baka-Fool » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am

Omniczar wrote:Eh, it's okay. I thought I'd just point out the three things that Gir said...

1. Our love will last forever...
2. I want a divorce...
-and-
3. you're seeing someone behind my back. Literally!

I thought I'd just point out the connection between the three.
I am still not seeing the connection your getting at? As a play on words it is great, silly, and related randomness, but if there is a deeper meaning then that I don't know what your going for.

Though I have to say #3 sounds like a quote from a movie that I have seen, but I cannot think of what movie.

Any thing you can give us to enlighten us more to the connection your going for?
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Before A Fall

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm

yeah. give them context. they aren't random if, in the context you make, you can draw a comparison to another context.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5646
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Before A Fall

Postby konata5 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 pm

im just asking a future question when the RRB come are they going to do some epic-ass combo energy attack just to show everyone up :) i wonder if they will give Bell a hard time because they were stronger than the girls on the cartoon til a kiss made them go boom for some reason lol but um i think after this super battle Bell might get betrayed and join the PPG i like it when people are backstabbed and run to other enemies and become friends those are my favorite type of things in RPG's and stores i would like to see all 4 of em fight together super cute epicness :)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Before A Fall

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

konata5 wrote:im just asking a future question when the RRB come are they going to do some epic-ass combo energy attack just to show everyone up :) i wonder if they will give Bell a hard time because they were stronger than the girls on the cartoon til a kiss made them go boom for some reason lol but um i think after this super battle Bell might get betrayed and join the PPG i like it when people are backstabbed and run to other enemies and become friends those are my favorite type of things in RPG's and stores i would like to see all 4 of em fight together super cute epicness :)


o_O i plan on subverting some of your expectations.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5646
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Before A Fall

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:35 pm

@_@ at night
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: Before A Fall

Postby BeeAre » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Grey wrote:@_@ at night


at night :3
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5646
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Before A Fall

Postby konata5 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 pm

my brother said olga needs a pantyshot lol
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Before A Fall

Postby Omniczar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Eh, nevermind. I will not bother you any longer on the subject I pulled up.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GTFDB, TurnitinBot [Bot] and 1 guest