Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Iris » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

*Fist bump*
Brooooooo, we would totally down our sorrows in metal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Bolts wrote:
Garethcool wrote:My average budget for dates is 100 bucks.

Ballin'.

If you're not willing to lay down some money for a girl, you're probably not that interested in dating her in my opinion.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

...Ca...Can I cry on yours then?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Iris wrote:*Fist bump*
Brooooooo, we would totally down our sorrows in metal!
Totally dude. Righteous.
MQuinny1234 wrote:...Ca...Can I cry on yours then?
Only if you're a girl.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Bolts » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

@Gareth: I did when I first started dating my fiance. After four years though you come to realize that fast food is your friend.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Doctress Who wrote:Only if you're a girl.

...I AM A GIRL.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Bolts wrote:@Gareth: I did when I first started dating my fiance. After four years though you come to realize that fast food is your friend.

As I don't pay rent or anything of the sort yet, and wooing her is my first priority, I can live with it.

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Doctress Who wrote:Only if you're a girl.

...I AM A GIRL.
Okay then. Come 'ere.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 pm

*Innocently comes forward, eyes weeping up, arms widespread.*
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Bolts » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

I haven't used it in awhile but this seems like a good time.

Postby sam4books » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Just enjoy it while it lasts.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:*Innocently comes forward, eyes weeping up, arms widespread.*

There there, it's alright. *Opens arms and gives Quinny a hug*
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 pm

*Weeps into shoulder* NO BOYS WILL LOOK AT ME.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:*Weeps into shoulder* NO BOYS WILL LOOK AT ME.

... *glances at Quinny, then averts eyes*

Postby Asmodai » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Thats because you're clothed... try it naked, it yields good results
Mephobiac

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:*Weeps into shoulder* NO BOYS WILL LOOK AT ME.
*Comforts Quinny* There there. Don't cry. I'm sure that's not true.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 pm

IT IS TRUE, AND NO IT WON'T ASMO. I'm flat, flat as a board I tell yah.

*Grabs Asmo's hand and pulls it to chest.* See?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Pew. I hope this is readable for all of you. Had a ton of fun writing it. I recommend listening to the themes as you read, it helps set the mood.

Name: Nervo Bellukjaya
Species: Human

Description: Nervo stands at a modest 5’10 with short light brown hair often it is slickened with gel, his skin is fair skin is slightly tanned, he chooses to wear a well trimmed goatee and his hazel eyes give off a sense arrogance at times. His body is well built, keeping himself fit by training everyday to prevent himself from becoming ‘sloppy’.
At all times Nervo appears to be well groomed, much like a gentleman or perhaps even a butler, the only times when this changes is when someone chooses to drench up his past. When this happens there is a strong glint in his eye as he zones out everything to focus on his prey, changing his usual arrogant look into one that is vastly annoyed.

It is known that tattooed on his back is a two headed dragon who’s heads seem to roar towards the heavens. Rumours persist that he received these during his years as an enforcer and bounty hunter. Another curious fact about Nervo is that the man is ambidextrous, brought up after his left arm was broken, during the recovery period he began to train his right hand to work just as effectively. Most days he still favours the left hand but his right hook has a heck of a kick.

Clothing: Nervo is known for his classy dress style and more often than not his eccentricity consisting of a three piece suit; a white dress shirt with a black tie, a black vest and black jacket, white gloves, finished with black trousers and black shoes.
Each article of clothing has a sense of showmanship, from the peaked lapels on his jackets to the golden pocket watch he keeps in his vest, each part of him gives off a sense of both wealth and his over-the-top personality. As such Nervo is also known to wear a bowler hat and yellow tinted teashade sunglasses.

Nervo also brazenly wears one of his revolvers openly on the right side of his hip, it’s black holster naturally blends with the suit putting people at ease until it’s pointed out to them by Nervo.
He rarely deviates from his suits, preferring to look as much of a show off as possible but as some of those who work for him know, there have been a couple photos of him in an Aloha shirt with simple jeans or shorts, making him look not only somewhat silly but very friendly as those photoes represent the few times that he generally feels at ease with himself.

Weapons:
Velvet: An elaborately engraved double-action revolver that’s always holstered on his hip. It’s six chambered design houses .44 rounds. The grip is made with polished wood, it’s normally fired but his right hand.

Auto Revolver: Made with dark metal, there is nothing that sets it apart its appearance aside from its wooden grip. It’s a six chambered pistol that’s holstered under his right arm, hidden from sight. Nervo fires this revolver exclusively from his left hand due to the difference in recoil which would surely effect his aim. Like Velvet, the auto revolver fires .44 magnum rounds.

Snubrevolver This small back up revolver is lightweight and is always in a boot holster, it fires .38 rounds.
Goal: Keeping his business thriving while offering a legitimate form of shelter to hybrids.

Personality:
Nervo is a complex and notoriously eccentric man, he is a showman, a performer, a loud and arrogant gentleman who chooses to remain neutral in so many affairs that few know his actual motive in any of his daily choices. While his actions can be kind his explanations are cold and often methodical, giving a sense subtlety as well as a feeling that he has his own agenda even if he abides by the laws.
Nervo lives in the present, what happened in the distant past rarely matters to him unless it affects his morals or threatens to ruin his business at which point he’ll show the perpetrator who he was before he owned a successful nightclub. Most times it only involves a check up by the doctor but he does not shy away from blood.
His views on the past and future are highly ambiguous and most times contradict each other, leaving many to question his reasoning.

However Nervo is a lover of music, he himself play can play several instruments though he prefers the saxophone and the trumpets. This is one of the main reasons to why his club so well known, on the nights Nervo himself chooses to take stage with his crew it’s always guaranteed a good show.

Theme songs:
Nervo’s Theme: Go Dark, Yoko Kanno

Nightclub themes: Tank! By The Seatbelts
Bad Dog No Biscuits By The Seatbelts
Americano! By Brian Setzer

History:
Smokeless

The day was cloudy, cold and overall generally miserable. In front of Nervo stood the recently acquired building for his new life, a life of high quality, music and most of all action. A smile played on his lips as he walked in the double doors of the building, it use to be a cinema with three theatres but due to the sever competition on this side of the town it was forced to close down. It had a decent entrance, ignoring the fact is was in tatters, there was ample parking space in the garage and in front of the building Nervo could picture an exclusive red carpet space for the VIPs, allowing for a grand and flashy opening.

“Hey, this place has just been bought no tres- Oh, it’s you Nervo, what the hell is with the get up?” Came the voice of his second; Paiter De Flourie, the large man wore simple workers clothing, jeans, a shirt covered in dust and cobwebs and sneakers, “Never really pictured you for a man in a suit. Ya know, working with ya for-”
“How’s the place looking Pat?” Nervo interrupted with a grin knowing that both the nickname and the interruption would annoy his friend.
“Psh, dirty, run down, cheap and all in all, needs a lot of work.”
“So much like yourself then?”
“Oh, haha HA. If you weren’t me boss I’d thump you good.”
“Since when did that happen?”
“Figured that since you’re now my boss and not me partner might as well change my ways just to keep in line.” Paiter shrugged, looking at Nervo’s suit again, “You thing I could fit in one of those? Look all fancy and smart-like?”
“I think I’d have a better chance at dressing a monkey. Or maybe teaching a hippo how to tap dance.”
“What! Why’s that Nervo? I sure I could pull it off!”
“Hate to break it to you Pat but you’re muscle, you hit things and break things without thinking things through. If you bought a suit tailored for those muscles the slightest flex when you think you’ve been insulted would cause the thing to rip. Waste of money if you ask me but hey, if you want to go broke. Be my guest.”
“Yeah, yeah, I get the point. Should still thump ya though...”
“You mean try to.”

Both men looked at each other with malicious grins before they moved to examine the place further, “So Nervo, think you’re gonna miss the action? I know I will.”
“Please the only thing I know you’ll miss is getting drunk and then getting into a fight with your bounty.”
“True so I won’t really miss much. That’s why I’m asking.”
Nervo remain silent for a while as he looked at the theatre room, most of the chairs were in disarray or had been tossed aside. “What do you think Pat, break down all those walls and make this one big dining room with live entertainment, I mean we’ve already figured out-“
“You’re ignoring the question.”
“Eh, you know me, the past is the past. Ain’t going to help me in the future too much.”
“Yeah.... that’s why it keeps biting ME in the ass every other day.”
“Hey we’re still young, we’ve got plenty of time to regret things. Anyway like I was saying if we could get this to work, dispose of the floor even the place out we’d have lots of room. Pretty good bargain don’t you think?”
Paiter didn’t respond, instead he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, offering one to Nervo but he shook his head, he just started getting out of the habit. After all he wouldn’t need to fray his nerves after every job now. He could relax, enjoy his passion and make the green without having to think about dodging another bullet.
When they headed back to the main entrance to see the state the second and third floors were, they found an unwanted guest, dressed in a cheap suit. “Ah you must be the new owners of this fine establishment.”
“Yeah, what about it?” Nervo’s reply was friendly but his question was direct.
“Well, you see my boss doesn’t like competition and we figured since you’re new in town we’d..... give you some friendly advice. Drop this joint and hit the road boys or you’ll have trouble. Got it?” With that the man left, spitting on the ground as he closed the doors.
“Pat.”
“Yeah?”
“Cigarette. Now.”
“Haha, I know that look. Want me to make the call?” Paiter laughed giving his boss a cigarette but when he moved to light it, Nervo shook his head.
“Please do. Think just for the next few days we’ll need some new parking meters anyway.” He replied sticking the cigarette in his mouth, biting on the butt but looked at the door with annoyance, “I think we’re being mocked Pat. I hate that.”
“And how who thinks he’s been insulted! Haha...wait... we were insulted weren’t we?”
“Pat. Let’s just have a good look at the place. I don’t want to have to explain to you in how many ways you’re annoying me right now.”

Two days later as the two were planning out what they wanted to change during the early hours of the morning when three cars pulled up. Nervo and Paiter saw them from the windows, about twelve men armed began to file out from cars, it appeared the men were laughed.
“Two tens that you won’t get them all Nervo.”
“You’re on.” Came the reply as the men walked past the newly placed parking meters, Nervo thumbed the trigger device causing them to explode, sending coins everywhere. The explosions while small still rattled the windows and set off some car alarms. “Well then Pat, let’s check up on who owes who a twenty.”

After several minutes they walked outside, one of the cars remained the other two had drove off in panic, it appeared they all had been in the blast zone. Paiter cursed and was reaching for his wallet when they heard a groan, “HA! You owe me this time Nervo.”
“Shit, thought I got them all.” The man sighed as he examined the survivors, two had been rather lucky only catching the shrapnel in either their arms or legs, which ever the case it appeared that they were only grazed. “Alright you two. I want both your bosses to know that we ain’t leaving. That we’ll be sending a message back that if they try it again... we’ll show you which city we’re from. And I HATE bringing up the past.”
“Well, fuck you man.” Came the painful curse from one of the men, both looked arrogantly at Nervo, “You guys from out of town, eh, you think we’ll give you our boss that message, damn how dumb are you?”
Nervo looked at them with some surprise, “Oh, no, no, no. You misunderstand. You’re going to be part of the message not the delivery boys.” Before the two could reply Nervo and Paiter broke their necks.
A duffle bag would be delivered to the brothel in question, inside would be the heads of all thirteen men who died, twelve gunmen and one driver. The rest of their bodies were never found. Other than the noise complaint the cops didn’t do anything else. After that the brothels in the neighbourhood would try one or two other stunts but each time they were met with brutal reprisals. When the renovations were finished Nervo’s place already garnished an interesting reputation and the brothels wouldn’t bother them again for some time.

Wanted

The newly refurbished reception was filled with hopefuls thinking being part of the new nightclub and restaurant, Nervo was looking for cooks, waiters, musicians, entertainers, technicians and receptionists with an open mind. He was open to all unique individuals who had something to offer.

Exotus-Paradigm was still busy under renovations namely the main dining hall and stage, the second and third floors were still busy being demolished to make way for some dramatic changes. The third floor would be for the technical crew and security, the second was for exclusive guests so that they could get the best view from above. But before all that could be organized they’d need to find some potentials, people who had the right stuff to be part of Nervo’s passion. Already several of his old crew came from outside this city, to this place they’d be unknown, they’d have enough secrets to hide. Nervo had plenty of connections but he had to do with without them... for the most part. His original crew each chipped in a sum of cash for this and each had a share of the place.
But the first wave was pathetic, they were all jokers and the one who were serious were shooed by these jokers. They didn’t have the last laugh when Nervo and his crew had a ‘talk’ with them.

The second batch of recruits were more numerous and there were plenty of hopefuls along with people who were simply looking for easy money. But a commotion had occurred one of the musicians was exposed as a hybrid and it spiralled from there, while it turned out there had been a significant number of hybrids some of the potentials had been forcefully stripped in an attempt to prove they were hiding something. It got to the point where Nervo told one of his crew to shoot the ceiling to stop the chaos. Those who helped reveal the hybrids where given cold hard cash, the sympathisers were under wraps and the hybrids were herded to the center.
Nervo wasn’t happy, he sat at the reception desk with his feet on the table chewing on an unlit cigarette again, his eyes darted left to right memorizing each of the saddened hybrids, some of them were crying that this job opportunity had cost them their freedom. Sympathisers looked with angry eyes at the armed men but could not do anything other than expect the worst.
“Alright, here’s how it works. All hybrids form a line, humans on the other side. Make it snappy I’m not in the mood right now.” Nervo finally said looking at the hybrid that unwillingly started the commotion.
“Hey boss why the face we’ve got s-“
“You shot the lights... I need to replace them. The place ain’t even open yet and I’ve already got to start replacing things! It’s not like fixing those bullet holes or the lights are free you know!”
“Yeah, yeah. I’ll just shoot the offender next time.”
“Please do, easier to solve than having pay to repair the place ourselves again.”
“You’re all monsters!” Came the shout from one of the humans, a young woman who was supporting one the hybrids, “You treat them like animals, they’ve got-“
“Feelings? Yeah, I know. What about them? Human’s have ‘em as well but do I discriminate them when I shoot them in the head? Nope. I don’t even think twice about it in fact.” Nervo replied with a cold laugh looking at the speaker through his teashade sunglasses, “But according to the law the hybrids got no rights. In fact they’re just tradable goods and now they belong to me.”
A collective groan escaped the lips of everyone inside, “I-Is there any way that....that you could over look this?” Came a quiet voice from one of the hybrids, her extra set of dog ears flopped down in near desperation, “If...if I let...let you-“
“Sorry miss but there were witnesses to this so my hands are tied. Now I want honest answers from all of you. Try not to lie too much it’ll make things much harder than it has to be. I want you all to fill out the forms and papers. Also please add why you came here.”

“I came here because I needed the money...” The same dog eared hybrid said ashamed when it was her turn, tears beginning to form on her eyes , “What are you going to do with me....”
“Well you applied to be a waiter and our roster is rather empty, you also stated that in your application that you could cook and clean so we should be able to place you right now.” Nervo said without changing expression causing everyone to look at him, “As your owner and employer I can use you in any way. That is what the law states. And as such I’ve got some exclusive rights.”
“What...what?”
“I advertised that I’m looking for, unique individuals who have something to offer to my new business. I also stated that I was open about all potentials.” His tone was simple, he was after all stating the facts, “I’m not a brothel owner, I am not looking for slaves to use for pleasure nor am I a drug addict. I despise those people who use ‘em most times. Completely unreliable. Look at my second in command.”
“WHAT! What do you mean with that!”
“You had to use growth hormones to get that tall. Would also explain why you’re such a lazy git.”
“I got this way through hard work I’ll have you know.” Paiter said pouting somewhat.
“Please, you wouldn’t know hard work if it bit you in the ass. You ass” Came the reply from one the men holding an assault rifle, he was one of Nervo’s original crew and acting as a bouncer.
“Don’t you start with me Moor, besides you can’t really say much after all you were the one who got high and slept with-“
“Hey, hey, he looked like a woman when he invited me over. How was I suppose to know?”
The armed men began to laugh as the man referred to as Moor went bright red but the would-be employees were now confused. They were unsure of what was going on now.

“Alrighty enough with the jokes.” Nervo said with a grin trying to suppress his laughter, “I want all of you, that’s humans and hybrid alike, here tomorrow morning 9am sharp, any of the hybrids not here will be hunted down by us and any human will lose their opportunity. Now I hope you all know where the doors are because me and the boys need to start shifting through this pile of applications and ownership papers.”

The group nervously dispersed and it seemed that Nervo could sit down and figure things out.
“Eh boss. Commotion outside.”
“Now what.” He said with annoyance grabbing his bowler hat as he moved to the doors, pulling them open with force. Outside several people had gathered waiting for the hybrids, they were beating on one of the teens, a boy with long rabbit ears was lying on the ground holding his stomach while one of the other humans was trying to shield him but she was easily thrown off they were going to finish the job when Nervo fired into the air drawing everyone’s attention.
“Now then.” He spoke in a deathly calm voice as he walked towards the group of people aiming his engraved revolver at the men holding down the woman and the hybrid, “I want to know why exact you are harming my property and a potential employee.” For a moment there was silence as the attackers tried to figure what was going on.
“Listen, we heard there were some hybrids looking for something other than their role in life, we came here to teach them a lesson, now if you don’t get out of our way, we’ll make you an example. We don’t like sympathisers.” One of them replied, his hands balled into a fist as he spoke looking to beat the hybrid into pulp as the others were forced to watch. But before the man could hit the boy, Nervo slammed his fist into the man’s throat, dropping him.
“Bad excuse to damage my goods. Now get this through your heads. ALL OF YOU. I’ve got the paperwork to prove they belong to me. Just because I don’t want to pay for their housing doesn’t mean they get their freedom.” He said stepping to inspect the kid, he’d have a heck of a bruise on his stomach and some severe swelling along his face but it wasn’t too serious, “Looks like my guitarist is excused.” Nervo sighed before trying to remember what point he was making, “Ah yes, I was saying that I’ve got the paperwork to prove that these hybrids belong to me and my business. Touch them without my say so and you’ll find yourself in a rather unique situation. And get up you little punk, I hit you in the throat softly... relatively anyway. You won’t die from it.”

He began to massage his temples trying to figure out what had turned his day so sour, his first real interviews were partially ruined by the revelation, he now owned several hybrids meaning he’d have to keep an eye on them and to make matters worse one of the idiots was thinking of punching him while he was ‘distracted’. Quickly ducking under the fist, Nervo wrapped his arms around his assailant’s hand and turned it into a takedown before repositioning himself to apply his knee to the shoulder, adding enough pressure to make his attacker malleable.

The rest of the mob got the idea right after Nervo dislocated the man’s shoulder, any other stunts would yield results they were not prepared for. As the last two limped away, Nervo turned to the frightened crowd of hybrids and humans, “Alright, if this is a typical town, word will spread quickly so I want you all to know, this is for the hybrids right now, that you are all owned by me. You are not going to be used as, let’s say ‘toys’ as there are ladies present, each of you applied for a different job and as such that is how you’ll be used under the laws. Nothing more or less, unless you’ve managed to earn a bonus or promotion. Now having skimmed the files as you wrote them, I noticed a surprising number of you needed the money to support family. I want you to inform them that they also belong to me and that they should come see me sometime, they do not have to work for me I just don’t want my staff to be overly worried about minor problems. And as such, I will be paying each of you.” There was an astonished look in some of the hybrids while others looked suspiciously at Nervo but they didn’t say anything, afraid of the man and his crew, who were they? And what were they?

“Since you hybrids are my property now, you have my protection. I am a jealous man, I don’t like sharing my stuff and if I find out one of the brothel owners wants you or tries to steal you.... Then I’ll have words with him or her.” Nervo’s face remained set in an impassive glare as he continued to talk with the crowd, “And all I want you to do is simply live your lives as if nothing happened, go to your homes tell your families the news... if they are that kind anyway. If there are some financial problems or medical issues feel free to talk with me or my crew, I’m sure we can help.”
Some of the humans and hybrids questioned his motives but they would find that Nervo would answer each of their queries with cold logic or an amused laugh. One by one they would leave except the rabbit eared hybrid who couldn’t actually stand up without assistance, in the end Nervo drove the kid home himself or as close to the home without making things uncomfortable.

The next day the interviews were well underway, all of the people who came the previous day had chosen to return, or at the humans had taken that option as the hybrids were obliged to come. Some brought their families in fear and shame but found they were treated like normal people, refreshments and snack were offered to all, easing the tension. It took a lot of work but after several months of constant recruiting Nervo was able to find a reliable group of employees, granted that some of the hybrids lost their freedom but it was a small thing to lose as the hybrids would find.
There were, of course, some incidents and misunderstandings that Nervo personally took care of.

Anew

Exotus-Paradigm would open six months later, while at first they didn’t draw much attention Nervo’s daring soon drew people from all corners of the business world. At first some thought of the nightclub just as another brothel but Nervo firmly dismissed that notion and soon he garnished an intriguing reputation that was both feared and respected. People would come to enjoy the fine foods, electrifying performances by both human and hybrid, the chance to see famous and well known guests and for the now loved atmosphere created by this potent combination.
Nervo himself took pleasure from what he created but it never went to his head, as his crew knew the man kept an eye on everyone under his wing. He never explain why but when something was wrong he’d know about it, he became known amongst the hybrids as a man who was always personally involved, unsure of how to play a certain number or had questions about a performance, Nervo would teach him the ropes or have it arranged that they’d get some private lessons, if a hybrid no longer had a place to stay the man would give him or her lodgings until he or she was back on their feet. He was an eccentric who’s personality kept people on the edge of their seat but he was also very human, those who now worked for him learnt that there were many oddities about him, one of which included that he was a terrible poker player, while Nervo could bluff during a standoff, he was incapable at bluff in a card game as his eyebrow would twitch.

All in all the nightclub would last two years before disaster struck, the rival brothel owners decided to play their cards hiring some mercenaries to burn down the place. During the early mornings as Nervo and his crew began to prepare for the day, the mercs assaulted the main , side and emergency entrances, locking in all the employees, several were fatally shot the rest were forced back during the fire fight that would erupt. In the end the survivors were rounded up outside, hybrids were separated from the humans to be taken away to brothels while the humans would ‘vanish’... Or that was the plan.

Several shots rang out as Nervo and his crew finally emerged from the now raging inferno carrying several wounded or stranded employees. The mercs simply assumed this was just another one of those businessmen but once again he would disprove their assumption. This time Nervo acted directly, shooting the leader in both knees and personally threw him into the fires. The merc’s cries rang out as he fried to a crisp, he planned to continue this until either someone confirmed his suspicions or there wasn’t a merc to burn. It only took another two for the mercenaries to realize that Nervo, Paiter and the rest of the crew would not lose sleep killing them off one by one, running was useless as they’d be hunted down like dogs to be thrown into the bonfire they so happily had lit.

Those who survived now had to pull themselves together and try to understand what was happening, the hybrids were about to be sent off when Nervo once more showed that he was still their legal owner and that there would be some severe consequences for those who burnt down their collective dreams but first he knew he’d have the task of telling the family members and, if allowed, to help arrange funerals. All in all it was a sombre few weeks, a total of twelve lives were lost, to the outside world only two of those would matter. Dozens had to be treated for various afflictions ranging from bullet wounds to smoke inhalation. In respect to the families Nervo offered to support them when they needed it without disturbing them yet to his surprise he found that he was welcomed, they were thankful that he was able to make their son, daughter, friend or lover the opportunity to chase after their dream or give them a chance that no one else would give them.
Nervo would leave each household with a sad but grateful smile, promising that while he could never bring their family or friend back, there would be justice. Normally these would be empty words for the hybrids but as Nervo had said, he was a jealous man and did not enjoy having his property taken away from him. Over the course of weeks there was a strange rise in train related suicides, jumpers off high bridges or random drowning. There was one newpaper article that told of a bouncer from a brothel was found impaled on his fence after trying to jump out his window, the police reported that he had gotten a bad batch of cocaine and thought he was a bird.
After these random occurrences the parties involved willingly offered to compensate the families, including the hybrids and Nervo for the damages.

Rumours persisted that Exotus-Paradigm was being rebuilt, that Nervo wasn’t going to give up so easily. At first these were just rumours but soon the burnt out shell was once more under heavy reconstruction, not only that Nervo had bought out several neighbouring buildings for unknown purposes, after a year and a half of building flyers were once more sent out but not before all those previously employed were sent a request to see if they were still interested in being part of something unique. Sure enough everyone returned with nervous excitement, all were eager to be able part of the experience, to leave the misery of the world constantly brought on them. Because in the end, regardless of what the laws had stated, in Exotus-Paradigm they were treated equal and were encouraged to be themselves, in a modest and polite manner of course.
The business has once more flourished, invites have been sent out and wild advertisements to the old faithfuls and well knowns to the club have been notified that the atmospheric, once in a life-time club was returning, it’s halls twice the size, a skylight so that the moon itself would be jealous and above all else, Nervo’s passion and dreams along with everyone else’s who worked for him, was still alive.
Last edited by Iris on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

Postby sam4books » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:IT IS TRUE, AND NO IT WON'T ASMO. I'm flat, flat as a board I tell yah.

*Grabs Asmo's hand and pulls it to chest.* See?

I like flat chested girls.

Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Garethcool wrote:I recommend you put that away. If I get dragged into it, you'll be holding onto child pornography. Is not cool.

16 is legally old enough for consent in some states. Mine included... Last time I checked, anyway. Been a few years.

Quin: I'm only rough when it's wanted. My girlfriend and couple members of the...'harem' can tell you I focus quite a lot on my partner's pleasure.

My right hand (the fingers) glow with an awesome power. *tosses away G-Gundam reference*
Demon of Elru

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

...You have a harem, Ro?
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 pm

You didn't know?
In passing

Postby Asmodai » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Thats a lot of revolvers, and what does the snubrevolver do? You just suddenly break off

*gropes MQ*
Mephobiac

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Insomuch as that's the closest term for it. I respect each girl and consider them all friends that I can be very open with. And I make sure to tell each one early on that there are others before doing too much together.
Demon of Elru

Postby Iris » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks for bringing that to my attention bro. Fixed that part, give me a shout if you notice anything else.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing