Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:And get your own person to tease Music, Jeese, people always trying to play with my stuff.
Hey, he can tease me if he wants :P

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Doctress Who wrote:That was probably MQuinny making his post sound wrong by accident. As per usual.

Image broken :/
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 am

...Well, I really can't see a reason as to why to pick me over him in this area I suppose.

And fixed.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:...Well, I really can't see a reason as to why to pick me over him in this area I suppose.
No, not really.
MQuinny1234 wrote:And fixed.
Oh Lol.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Name: Lunecious

Species: Human

Description: Lune stand at five feet and ten inches. His hair is mostly kept combed back, extending down to his waist. One long strand of bangs is always kept running down the center of his face, reaching his chest with the strand splitting into two tips. His eyes are slender and very domineering. The irises are usually hard to describe, being seen as orange and gold at differing times. His pupils always remain the same; Thin, small, and nearly reptilian in shape. His skin is smooth and pale white, sharp contrast to the raven black of his hair. His body is lean and athletic, properly toned for an acrobatic and agile regiment of movements.

Lune is typically seen wearing a black changshan, custom-fitted, with loose sleeves and pants legs. The top portion carries a white trim along the collar that follows the hem. He only ever wears footwear when out on the streets, usually just a pair of black loafers. But inside buildings, he prefers to walk barefoot.

Image of Lune and his brothers. Lune’s in the center. The design of his changshan is pictured.

Weapons: Everything. Lune specializes in mixing Chinese martial arts -- particularly ones that focus upon extensive leg movements, such as Chāquán -- and brutal brawling to manipulate any surrounding object as a potential weapon or tool for combat. He’s perfectly content using firearms and other heavily fatal weapons, but never misses the chance to properly use his combat abilities. His legs have become most especially powerful through the extensive practices, leaving his arms for faster, more precise attacks.

Goal: No one really knows what Lunecious most desires. Not even the man himself could honestly profess to one higher desire. But the major consensus believes that he just wishes to envelope all existence within a blanket of dark chaos born from an abyss of pure depravity.

Occupation: Mogul. Entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Pandem Industrial.

Recent proprietor of Red Max’s known and undisclosed businesses. New owner of Malon Carmela Sol’s recently sold estate -- under renovation.

Personality: Cruel, malicious, lecherous, and sadomasochistic. There truly seems to be no form of degrading action Lune isn’t willing and happy to enact. Incest, pedophilia, cannibalism, necrophilia -- the man has the sexual appetite of the most deranged kind. But most of the time, his mind is a void of random insanity, constantly desiring a new act of cruel depravity. With proper medication, his mind becomes more stable, allowing for his true intelligence to surface. On a good day, he could be easily proclaimed a genius of numerous subjects. Perhaps his insanity stems from the way his mind excels so spectacularly, leaving him utterly disgusted with all things in existence for their inferiority.

History: “Lune was a good boy. He never was mean as a child. He always helped his mommy.” A young boy muttered in the dark, rocking back and forth, arms wrapped around his legs. He was seated all alone in the cold room, rocking nervously upon the stale sheets of his thin cot. His raven hair was a matted mess that fell all around him like the waves of shadows that covered the dark room.

“But… Daddy…” The darkness of the room flashed alive as if on cue. Red images of a tall, wide, robust man came forward. The man threw a slender bottle of beer forward, shattering it upon the back of a cowering woman. The cool contents ran down the back of her torn shirt.

On a silent shore…

Fresh images appeared as the room began to shake. The boy’s hands lifted up from his knees, grasping at his scalp as he started to weep. Twisted, barbed vines began creeping along the floor. Black and ashen roses blooming from the smocking tips of the barbs. “No… Not me…”

Images flashed of three young boys standing together. They all three shared similar heights and shapes of their bodies. One had hair, long and white. His bangs lifted and fell in five thick strands that hid his calm, cold face. The subtle hint of his thin eyes showed a well of wisdom and knowledge no child should have any just reason possessing. The second, who was tallest and looked most muscular, had platinum blonde hair. It parted down the middle of his scalp, spiking out wildly in thick strands that were shaped similarly to the bangs of the first brother.

I spoke to God…

The final child had raven hair. His eyes were slight, almost naturally squinted. A single long strand of bangs ran down the center of his face. His bright eyes showed a deep sadness, though the small smile of his lips bore witness to his intent to care for his siblings as they both hugged him tight.

“Lumenias… Ludecian…” The small boy muttered as he began lifting a shaky hand towards the nearby image upon the wall. The very instant his fingertips brushed the image it was blanketed by the encroaching vines. Their sharp barbs cut over the thin flesh of his hand, causing him to jump back.

The image faded to black as it was swallowed up by the vines. …the sun is down…

A deep, haunting voice began a chilling laugh that echoed throughout the silent room. Each resounding wave of laughs made the boy shrink further and further into his body while curled upon his cot. He squeezed his eyes tight. If he couldn’t see Him, he couldn’t be seen. The laughs began shaking the room and the boy tried covering his hands over his ears. If His words went unheard, perhaps they wouldn’t do any harm?

The boy tried to clench his teeth together, ignoring the rusted warmth that washed through his mouth amidst the swelling pain from biting his tongue so fiercely. If the boy never spoke again, He wouldn’t hear the child…

The laughter fell quiet as suddenly as it had arose. The boy lay still upon his cot for the longest seconds of his life. Finally, his body began to grow still as his nerves settled down from his overwhelming fear. He tried to remember to keep waiting. If he had ever learned anything, it was to never open his eyes for several minutes after the laughter stopped.

He opened his left eye….

The vines shot onto the cot, grasping and pulling his limbs in each diagonal direction. He was easily lifted into the air, the bards digging through the white of his pajamas. Deep crimson began etching upon the white, spreading forth, staining at an alarming rate to dye his clothes the dark shade of red. Droplets of his scarlet tears ran down his pleading face, running into a river with the blood from his wounded tongue. His small eyes -- both now fully opened -- stared ahead upon the nightmare that plagued his waking and resting hours alike.

His own eyes stared right back, a white smile of jagged teeth slowly spreading into vision as unseen lips parted. The creature began to speak. The vines were tearing their way into his ears. The beast pulled and tore at the boy’s long hair to pull him closer to see the creature better. His eyes were swollen and red as blood quickly caused them to burst apart in their sockets. A large hand grasped his throat. The monster warned him to spoke or he would suffer…

The boy couldn’t even scream -- he had already bit it early to keep away his fear.

Assemble the great pandemonium…

The boy’s body shuddered and convulsed, thousands of tiny vines bursting their way out of his body in uncountable locations.

The beast lurched forward to rip away the boy’s clothes with his sharpened teeth. He began eating the boy alive, starting at the pelvic region.

~~{End of Prologue}~~
Last edited by Ro Wong on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Ohohoho. I love that guy. Freaking brutal though.

Postby Asmodai » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Note to self: keep Namid away from that guy
Mephobiac

Postby Tuor » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

In typical Ro fashion, haha
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Note to self: keep Melanthe away from Lune as well. D:<

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Hmm...looks like an engaging character.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Wait until the history's out. I always save the true details for that.

And it's been a long time since I used a character I knew this well. So I'm going to really enjoy writing this one up.
Demon of Elru

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Just a little of his personality reminds me of your Hatter. Always the best characters are the madly insane characters. ;3

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm

More interesting anyway.

*sighs* This is gonna be very, very troublesome.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Asmodai » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm really excited about your history, with a character like that it's bound to be interesting... that and you say you know him very well

DONT YOU DARE DISAPPOINT ME BY MAKING A GENERIC EVIL/INSANE CHARACTER!
Mephobiac

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Note to self: keep Sam as non-major as possible.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Two things Ro: He needs a last name and an Occupation.

Lucien is not going to like him at all.

Sammy! Hi! Post?

Postby Asmodai » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm

... stop stealing my "Note to self:" >.>

I totally copyrighted that! Seriously! GIVE ME MONEY NAOW!
Mephobiac

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

I'll do it after I announce Steph's plans on going to Maine.

But I can't promise anything today since I have English homework due tomorrow.

@Asmo: *gives a couple quarters*

That's all I have. Sorry :(
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Note to me: Get patent for "note to me"
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Should have done it days ago Sammy. :< Oh well. Busy Sammy is busy.

Postby Tuor » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Wait until the history's out. I always save the true details for that.

And it's been a long time since I used a character I knew this well. So I'm going to really enjoy writing this one up.

So it's going to be even longer than normal?

OH GOD! EVERYONE RUN OR BE CRUSHED UNDER THE WALL OF TEXT!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby sam4books » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Amaranthine Ali wrote:Should have done it days ago Sammy. :< Oh well. Busy Sammy is busy.

I was planning on doing it yesterday, but forgot my textbook :(

It doesn't help that I was supposed to take it home Tuesday since I didn't go to school yesterday either. (I never go to school on half days)

But yeah, it shouldn't take long (I hope...)
In passing

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Hopefully. :C

Postby Asmodai » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

ALI!

Mephobiac

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 pm

SCARY. *runs away crying*
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I FUCKING HATE THAT CLOWN!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing