Magicka

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Magicka

Postby Zelosse » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

This game is fucking amazingly fun, in the first 10 minutes I got hooked into it so hard that I snapped out of my trance roughly 6 hours later and only because I had been up the whole day.
Magicka is a standard adventure game with a solo-adventure and online-play (friends 'n such) for Steam, it's a LOT of fun!

Anyone else play this mother fucker?

Re: Magicka

Postby Remni » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeap, me and Glahardt both play it, though its been a little bit since I've touched it. Too many game on my palette currently.
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
Shameless league stuff!
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby Lemon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:49 am

Me and Nobody were playing some hardcore magick casting, but alas, we just can't find enough time.

We should play together Zel, can't wait to teamkill you.

Postby Vegedus » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 am

Me and two friends have played a fair bit of it, all as co-op. I think we got collectively tired of it, though, because it's been weeks since we last played it, and we haven't even completed the campaign yet.

The problem with magicka is that it presents all it's interesting elements up front. While the element-combining system is a riot, it doesn't take much more than half and hour of (fun and chaotic) faffing about, before you've discovered all worthwhile combinations. There's not much to the game after that, once you've gotten your share of hilarious team kills.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Zelosse » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 am

I warn you lemon, I'm crazy fast at casting thunderbolt.. you wouldn't have enough time to even pick your shit before I blow you up haha.

Return to Snafu Gaming