BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby jetson » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 pm

i wont waist enyones time with long speaches about how we love brutal legand im just here to say that heres a potition to get a sequal.



just go to this link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/legendsequel/

u dont hafto pay when they ask for a donation just click no thank u underneath it..so yah if u want a brutal legand 2 then sign the potition its quick easy and simple just like this post 8)
Last edited by jetson on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:11 am

Damn, I thought this was going to be information about an actual sequel.

Ah, well.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 am

Change the title of the thread, newb.

But I think he/she won't return like so many others.
Image
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2

Postby Glahardt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:35 am

Can't be waisting any time, eh?

Also, 'soup Wiz, it's been a while.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11487
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Location: Undead Parish
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 am

Wiz. Let me join the Snafu Steam Group. Please and thank you.
Image
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am
Location: DisneyLand
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2

Postby jetson » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

Wizard wrote:Damn, I thought this was going to be information about an actual sequel.

Ah, well.

my bad ill change it
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Asmodai » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 pm

And you call yourself a fan?
Brütal Legend... and I dont want it, it was kind of a let down really

Now Psychonauts 2, get me a petition for that and I'll petition the fuck out of that
Image
Mephobiac
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14671
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Location: Feel Good Inc.
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby jetson » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Asmodai wrote:And you call yourself a fan?
Brütal Legend... and I dont want it, it was kind of a let down really

Now Psychonauts 2, get me a petition for that and I'll petition the fuck out of that

wish granted
http://www.petitiononline.com/psynaut2/petition.html
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 am

Why should I sign a petition for stuff like this? The only petition that actually did something was the RuneScape petition to bring the Wilderness back to the game. And a million users were really happy as a result, which makes me happy also that the effort I made to sign my RuneScape name has done much better.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Mathias » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 am

Petitions don't succeed because people think that way.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby jetson » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Rosso Rose wrote:Why should I sign a petition for stuff like this? The only petition that actually did something was the RuneScape petition to bring the Wilderness back to the game. And a million users were really happy as a result, which makes me happy also that the effort I made to sign my RuneScape name has done much better.

thats no different that the pitition here becouse the pitition for runescape was created becouse

people like the wilderness in runescape and they wanted it back people who played brutal legand want a sequal.
you see what i mean

plus all u hafto do is sign the thing not give a liver
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:43 pm

I would love to sign your petition, but seeing as you're advertising a pitition apparently, nevermind.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby dragoonofdeath » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't even know what this is, never heard of "Brutal Legand" to begin with.
PONIES, PONIES EVERYWHERE
Blood Lord wrote:
dragoonofdeath wrote:Am I the only one here thats not a grammar nazi?

Only when you log on.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 am
Location: The top of the highest mountain
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Mathias » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 pm

It's a game that stars Jack Black.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Zelosse » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 am

"Durp, who's jack black?" is an expected response from SOMEONE in this server.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 am
Gender: None specified

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm

jetson wrote:
Rosso Rose wrote:Why should I sign a petition for stuff like this? The only petition that actually did something was the RuneScape petition to bring the Wilderness back to the game. And a million users were really happy as a result, which makes me happy also that the effort I made to sign my RuneScape name has done much better.

thats no different that the pitition here becouse the pitition for runescape was created becouse

people like the wilderness in runescape and they wanted it back people who played brutal legand want a sequal.
you see what i mean

plus all u hafto do is sign the thing not give a liver


the pont om morking in mar post is that the RuneScape pitition I signed made sense becouse Jagex made it becouse they care abuot its ployors.

I do not think the developers who made Brutal Legand intended this game to be one of the greatest. This game was made at the time where the games Rock Band and Guitar Hero were badass. And Metal of all sorts too If that's also the case.

That hype is over now.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: BRUTAL legand 2 Petition

Postby Mathias » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Prurty mutch.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11861
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male


Return to Snafu Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest