A Touch of Evil v2 OOC. Sign-ups Open.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: A Touch of Evil v2 OOC

Postby Musicmac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am

@SoulScavenger : Would it be alright if I were to finish up my Character Sheet while using Terrence in the IC? I'm still trying to complete the rest of his equipment and history. :[
Listen.

Postby Soul » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

Yes.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am

Hey guys, glad to see you all taking such unique characters in this RP. I think my character might be one of the only serious ones here, lol.

If I mess up anyone's description, I apologize; I'm trying to capture the essence of a child who can make very astute observations based off what he sees without knowing everything.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Asmodai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

You're the only serious one? Have you even read my story? O:
Mephobiac

Postby Keiran » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 am

Dude, Adalrich is pretty serious too.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 am

RuffDraft wrote:Hey guys, glad to see you all taking such unique characters in this RP. I think my character might be one of the only serious ones here, lol.

If I mess up anyone's description, I apologize; I'm trying to capture the essence of a child who can make very astute observations based off what he sees without knowing everything.

You left out Terrence. =.=

@SoulScavenger : CS is done. :D
Listen.

Postby Iris » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 am

Trust me my character is very serious. But you'll have to wait until I finish my CS :P

Postby Soul » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Yo, Musicmac, you were already accepted before and talked to by your superior.

@Gareth: Finish your character's appearance or fix the link.

@Glacier: Could you add a little more detail please? Your character has been genetically mutated to make him into what he is, theres gotta be more than just that. Has it left him mentally crippled? Did he get and scar tissue?

@Everyone: Zelosse has sent me his character via PM. Don't be surprised or alarmed when he pops into the game.

Postby Keiran » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 pm

No problem.

Postby Asmodai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll be surprised, and alarmed, and I may turn into a limb shredding demon... Or perhaps not
Mephobiac

Postby Villain » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey! My character's seriou-Ah fuck it I can't make that big of a lie. Psyhotic sure, scary definetely, and occasionally grim or bonkers of course. Serious? Ehhhh......

@All who said there characters were serious: Tell me.... Why so Serious?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Iris » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Because duty dictates that I must, one moment of laxity and one may fall.

And I've decided to go with what Soul suggested by having the armour being my gadget.
Last edited by Iris on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Asmodai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Because otherwise my disguise will be seen through, and the prying eyes come back.
Mephobiac

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 pm

@Seriousness: I should have said "one of the few truly serious" characters.

@Music: After Illiam reacts to Samuel, I'll have Sam inspect your character. Okay?
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Keiran » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

He's serious because he wants to help, and he's timid as fuck.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Haha, oh god.

I never wrote a description for Illiam.

LOOK OVER THERE!

EDIT: He also fluctuates between 'Illiam' and 'Illian' for some reason. I blame me writing at like 3 A.M. for that much.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks to you, Muse, I've updated Pluto once more.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 pm

No offense, but isn't Pluto getting closer to overkill with his forms? o-o
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Musicmac wrote:No offense, but isn't Pluto getting closer to overkill with his forms? o-o

I had to balance it out with your guy. I've had a few rpgers compared Pluto to X, and each time, they mentioned that X was more powerful.

edit: Anyways, the only overkill is Slot 3.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Mastermind001 wrote:I had to balance it out with your guy. I've had a few rpgers compared Pluto to X, and each time, they mentioned that X was more powerful.

To be honest, I thought he was weaker. o-o
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm

X or Pluto?
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 pm

X, because Pluto had way more firepower in his forms when compared to his first two Edges.
Listen.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Musicmac wrote:X, because Pluto had way more firepower in his forms when compared to his first two Edges.

Seriously? Then, I need to talk to Sam and Kemious, again.

*edited: Fixed.
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 am

I planned to Soul. I'll be finishing him up tonight before bed.

Postby Glacier » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am

Glacier wrote:Name: Randall Lupus

Character Type: Super Human

Specialization: Close Quarters Combat

Appearance: Stands at 6’5” and weights 250 lbs of nearly pure muscle. He’s very well built and sports a buzz cut under his helmet. He wears all black army fatigue under his armor pieces which are gun metal. Black hair, brown eyes. He carries a myriad of scars all over his body from the countless experiments run on him as well as the testing of his capabilities. His right arm is discolored and a large scar runs down it from where the Hand of Oblivion attaches to his flesh. The only place on his body left unscarred is his face and he tries to keep everything else covered.

Weaponry:

Hand of Oblivion – He has a bionic gauntlet that when equipped becomes integrated with his arm and provides armor that further amplifies his super human strength and punching power, contains retractable forearm blades, and enables him to teleport. It can absorb energy and discharge it in the form or a high voltage taser or channel it into the blade for enhanced cutting power and shock value.

While the arm is capable of functioning by using the body’s own energy generated from the human’s magnetic field and static build up, the arm has its own energy storage and He keeps it on the charging dock when it’s not in use. The arm can go into overdrive, and while it pushes the arm's killing potential through the roof, this puts strain on the heart, mind, and body; typically throwing the soldier into a frenzy. The taser has five nearly lethal charges before if runs empty from fully powered, but it can release a very lethal full charge all at once if the over ride command is entered.

The teleportation device built into the arm runs independently from the taser function which has a stand alone power system as well. His range of teleportation is a radius of 20 ft. While he can teleport in quick succession, this drains the energy used to do so rapidly. Once the energy is completely used, it takes a while to recharge to full power. It’s best not to run any system on the arm completely dry as they must be fully charged before the function to be used again if this happens.

Other Equipment - He has a standard issue heavy armored enforcer suit and helmet designated for use by the super soldier project. He carries a Desert Eagle and SPAS-15 Shotgun with two extra clips as well as special shots ranging from water rounds, rock salt, and dragon’s breath to slugs and steel pellet shells and grenades, first aid for anything too serious for his superior genetics to heal over night and a case of flash bangs.

Personality: He’s a mystery and yet very passionate about what he does, which is killing. He’s very loyal and energetic. He sees beauty in fighting as well as a rush for carrying out his purpose in life as deemed by the Government. A subject of Brainwashing, it’s hard to determine his real deep and warrior self from the enraged killing machine he was fashioned to be, but it’s obvious when the real person is on display… mostly outside of combat conditions. He’s something of a perfectionist and has obsessive compulsive disorder. He can’t leave a target alive, no matter the circumstance, and will spend hours on the maintenance and cleanliness of his full arm gauntlet. His brainwashing was also to be obedient as his free spirit became a problem for researchers and authority alike.

Background: A product of genetic experiments, several years of training, and a lifetime behind the most secure walls of the highest level of clearance facilities around the globe, he’s never known a life outside of training, combat, hunting, and war. While his genetic code and physical capabilities are masterpieces, his mental state is completely unstable and his body is irreparably damaged leaving him quite literally scarred for life. Some part of his body is always in pain as a side effect of his existence. No files are supposed to exist on the project he was birthed under, but there always is one somewhere. He is the only surviving prototype of a human enhancement project on contract with the military.

He was born November 21 but the year was not recorded. He doesn’t age as quickly as humans do and was mid transport when he escaped the private firm that spawned him. Nearly a decade passed before the military hunted down their multi-billion dollar weapon. In the mean time, Randall used his survival training to elude them and stay alive. He came across many life or death situations while on his own, yet with the Hand of Oblivion always at the ready, he could meet any challenge he faced head on. He came across countless battles while on the run and several warzones. For a time, he fancied himself a mercenary / bounty hunter.

The night he was captured followed an on the job mistake. He was seduced by his target, drugged, and woke up without his second arm as he’s grown to see his Hand of Oblivion. When the armor was activated and attempted to be used on a new host, the armor almost killed the poor subject, but on top of that, it sent off a GPS distress signal to the Military. Randall was tracking it down himself and as fate would have it, he was surrounded by soldiers the very moment he was reunited with his 2nd right arm. He surrendered to the soldiers and was taken into their custody. The treatment he endured was nothing like what he expected for essentially desertion, but as it stood, he was never delivered, so the private firm was eventually converted into a division of the military, and Randall was scrubbed from the budget. The loss was written off as bad debt expenses and R & D.

After his recapture, Randall’s project resumed as if nothing had happened. He was tested to see where he was now, but essentially it became more of the same after a session of brainwashing to prevent him from leaving again. All they managed to do however was leave his mind shattered inside his skull. His training proved more fruitful now that he was so in-tuned with his weapon and they were quite pleased with the outcome. Despite attempts to recreate their success with him, none have yet to produce the same results.

Additional Training: First Aid, Riot Control, and Black Ops lvl Training in survival, explosives, and shotgun usage

I hope that's better.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing