City of Steel (screenplay)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

City of Steel (screenplay)

Postby krayhayft » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:03 am

Copyright 2007

Part 1

FADE IN:

EXT. STEEL CITY - NIGHT

Thousands of towering skyscrapers span across the entire landscape.

STEEL
"My city, Steel City, a testament to mankind on all levels."

Huge, Art Deco skyscrapers reach up into the clouds while their bases vanish into thick, ugly smog.

STEEL
"At the top, old money Elite. They sit high on their self proclaimed pedestals. Thinking they run the city, looking down on all that they perceive worthless as though they are the new gods of Olympus."

Thousands of flying cars in the style of the 30's and 40's buzz around the towers as huge zeppelins leisurely float among the towers tops. Smaller police zeppelins shine spotlights down on the city.

STEEL
"At the bottom, The Broken. The poor bastards that life chewed up and then spat out like day old chewing gum and the low-life scum that would sell your kidney to the butcher's market for a half penny. They plague the lower smog, like the maggots that infest and feed on the rotten and decay."

Steam engines run on high suspended railroad tracks that weave through the city and past giant holographic and neon advertisements in the art style of the 40's.

STEEL
"In between, everyone else. The Everyday Joe and the Stand Up Citizen, those who simply want to live out their meaningless existence, then fade quietly into the night."

A flying 1935 beat-up Chevy dips to avoid an oncoming autogyro flying through the city.

INT./EXT. 1935 CHEVY - NIGHT

JACOB STEEL (late 30's) medium length hair, scruffy, rough looking, dressed in classic detective clothing with a fedora drives the car and closes a Zippo.

STEEL
Then there's me, my name's like my city's. My name is like my city's. Steel, Jacob Steel. I'm a Private Detective. But, I'm not like the detectives that deals with meaningless bullshit like cheating spouses or worker's comp violators."

Steel takes in a long draw.

STEEL
"I leave that shit up to those who believe they know what they're doing."

He exhales slowly.

STEEL
"I deal with other problems, problems that deal outside the realm of natural laws. Where the world of flesh and blood ends, and the real nightmares begin."

Steel turns the corner of a tower. He checks his watch.

EXT. A TWO STORY HOUSE - NIGHT

Steel lands his Chevy in the driveway and looks up at the house.

STEEL
"Why do I do what I do? I've been asked this more times then I even care to remember. Everyone thinks it's for different reasons. Heroism, deathwish, bravery, insanity. But, the real reason is very simple."

Steel City can be seen in the distance. Steel steps out of the car and walks up to the front door.

STEEL
"I do it, because it's my job."

He flicks his cigarette.

STEEL
"and it's time to clock in."

He rings the bell.

MRS. WRIGHT (30's) dress in a black dress, has a Jackie O hair cut, and tears in her eyes, answers the door a crack and peaks through.

STEEL
"Mrs. Wright?"

MRS. WRIGHT
"Yes, may I help you?"

STEEL
"No Ma'am, but I think that I might be able to help you."

INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Mrs. Wright hands a photo of her son to Steel.

MRS. WRIGHT
"He was such a special little child."

STEEL
"They all are, Ma'am."

MRS. WRIGHT
"Ten you say?"

STEEL
"Including your Franklin."

MRS. WRIGHT
"And you think you can find them?"

STEEL
"That's what I do Ma'am."

MRS. WRIGHT
"How can I help?"

STEEL
"I need to see his room Ma'am."

INT. FRANKLIN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Steel eyes the neat and tidy bedroom intensely.

STEEL
"Tell me everything you saw."

MRS. WRIGHT
"I'm... not sure what I saw."

STEEL
"Yes you are. Don't let yourself be confused by the so-called experts and their ridiculous psychobabble. "Expert" is just another term for overpaid idiot. Whatever you saw, is exactly what you saw. No matter how crazy you think it is. It's that simple."

Mrs. Wright studies Steel then nods.

MRS. WRIGHT
"I was lying in bed watching the eleven o'clock news..."

BEGIN FLASHBACK

INT. MRS. WRIGHT'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Mrs. Wright lies in bed watching the news.

7Mrs. Wright clicks the TV off. A scratching noise and mumbling causes her to cock her head.

She slides out of bed and steps out into the hallway.

INT. HALLWAY - NIGHT

Mrs. Wright walks to a door with a poster of a rocket flying over the Earth.

She places her ear up to the door. She hears FOOTSTEPS.

She opens the door.

MRS. WRIGHT
"Franklin, you know you're supposed to be..."

Mrs. Wright gasps in horror.

A BOGEYMAN, anorexic thin with pale, greenish skin hanging from its bones and long, vein riddled limbs, stands on Franklin's bed, hunching over the blond headed FRANKLIN. Its long claws wrapped around the terrified child's neck. The thing stares at Mrs. Wright with a wide grin.

Mrs. Wright takes a step closer.

The bogeyman's opens its wide mouth. Long sharp teeth extend out as a venomous hiss escapes.

A crying Franklin fights to get out of its grasp.

The bogeyman picks up the kid and teasingly strokes the child's cheek with its long clawed nail.

Mrs. Wright stands frozen as the creature laughs at her.

The bogeyman jumps from the bed clutching Franklin to his chest. He streaks across the bedroom and into the closet. The door slams behind it.

Mrs. Wright throws herself at the closet. Yanks open the door and pulls clothes out, throwing them behind her. No one is there

END FLASHBACK

Mrs. Wright sits on the bed holding a teddy bear close as Steel pushes the clothes aside in the closet and kneels down.

MRS. WRIGHT
"They were... just... gone."

He runs his hand over the back wall, looking for openings.

He sniffs the air.

Steel pulls out a small clear orb from his pocket and holds it in the closet.

MRS. WRIGHT
"The police found nothing."

After a moment, the orb glows dark green.

He clenches the orb tightly.

STEEL
(quietly)
"Damn. "

Steel places the orb in his pocket and stands up.

MRS. WRIGHT
"Did you find something?"

STEEL
"Mrs. Wright, your son did go through here."

Mrs. Wright lets out a gasp of both sorrow and relief.

STEEL
"And I'll promise you this. If your son is alive, I will find him."

To be continued...

Re: City of Steel (screenplay)

Postby midnighter » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Very nice, extremely well written. MOAR MOAR!!!

Postby krayhayft » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 pm

copyright 2007

Part 2

INT. 1935 CHEVY - NIGHT

Steel smokes a cigarette as he drives.

STEEL (V.O)
"Mrs. Wright seemed to suffer from a severe case of "nice dame, rotten luck". First her husband and now her only child."

Steel rolls his window down and flicks his cigarette out. He pulls out another one and lights it.

STEEL (V.O.)
"She doesn't deserve this. Hell, no one deserves to have their child taken by some otherworldly pedophile closet freak."

He flips a switch and static comes on a tv screen that's embedded in the dashboard. Next to it, he dials a number on a rotary phone.

The phone rings a few times. A fuzzy, black and white picture of JOE WALLACE, a nicely groomed, 40 year old man in a suit, appears.

JOE
"This is Chief Joe Wallace."

STEEL
"Joe, it's Steel."

JOE
"How'd it go?"

STEEL
"You were right. We have a live one here."

JOE
(shakes his head)
"Damn shame."

STEEL
"I'll keep you informed if anything new pops up."

JOE
"And I the same."

Steel nods.

STEEL
"Later."

Steel flips the switch off. He takes a long draw.

STEEL(V.O.)
"Even though everything point me in one direction, I still need to make sure. I need to see Billy."

EXT. STEEL CITY LOWER LEVELS - NIGHT

Steel maneuvers his old Chevy through dense smog, thick traffic and the tight corners of the lower, poorer parts of the city.

STEEL(V.O.)
"I met Billy about three years ago when his sister was sent to me by Joe for help."

A bright neon sign that reads "CABALISTIC" comes into view.

STEEL(V.O.)
"She'd gotten in trouble with The Decree, a bunch of zealots who believed they serve as the "Hand" of Satan. Things went bad for both sides. Especially for The Decree once I got into the picture"

Steel lands in front of the store.

INT. CABALISTIC - NIGHT

The store is dimly lit and smoky. BILLY (20's), a thin, young man wearing t-shirt and jeans, who occasionallytics, stutters and forces words out due to Tourette's, reads a book behind the counter.

A bell rings as Steel walks in.

Billy looks up and smiles.

BILLY
"Steel, how's it going?"

STEEL
"Not too good Billy."

BILLY
"What's wrong?"

STEEL
"I think we got a Bogey."

BILLY
(excited)
"What? Really?"

STEEL
"It has the MO. I'm just praying you can prove me wrong."

BILLY
(pointing at the door)
"Flip the closed sign and meet me in the back."

INT. BACK ROOM OF CABALISTIC

Torches and candles light a room filled with bookcases, charms and talismans.

Billy thumbs through a very old, thick book open on a massive desk carved with occult and wiccan runes and enchantments.

Steel sits across from him, he light a cigarette.

BILLY
"From what you've told me, the description seems right. Here look."

Billy turns the book around to show Steel a picture of a bogeyman.

STEEL
"Ugly bastard."

BILLY
"Yeah, they're not exactly known for winning Miss Universe are they?"

Billy turns the book back around and scans it.

BILLY
"Bogeyman AKA bugge, boggart, bogy, bugbear and a shitload of other names. It seems that just about every culture has some kinda version. Most seem to use them as a way to keep children from misbehaving."

STEEL
"Anything in there about the importance of ten children?"

Billy scans some more then shrugs.

BILLY
"Nothing. If anything, it's completely out of the ordinary."

STEEL
"Figures. Is there anything else?"

Billy keeps scanning the book.

BILLY
"Not really. It's pretty basic."

STEEL
"How many kids does it usually take from an area?"

BILLY
"Looks like the norm is about one kid a month."

Steel stands.

STEEL
"Keep digging around; see if you can find anything else out. I'm going back to the office."

Steel heads for the door.

BILLY
"Steel!"

Steel turns.

BILLY
"If this is a Bogeyman like we think, it either has to have gone rogue or it's gone completely insane. Either way, be careful."

Steel smiles and nods.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 am

Copyright 2007

Part 3

EXT. JACOB STEEL'S OFFICE - NIGHT

Steel flies his car around an old looking tower and into an opened hole marked "garage".

INT. JACOB STEEL'S OFFICE - NIGHT

The lock clicks and Steel enters the dark room and flicks a switch. A dim light comes on in the old, run down office that doubles as his home.

A messy desk and some chairs sit across from the door. An old couch on one wall faces a large map of Steel City on the other.

Steel closes the door.

He throws his trench coat and fedora on a standing coat rack.

Steel loosens his tie as he flops down in the chair behind the desk. A black rotary phone with a small TV screen sits at one corner. A button beneath the dial blinks.

He pulls out a drinking glass and a bottle of scotch from a side drawer.

Steel pours himself a glass and toasts to a picture of him and BO WOOD, a mountain of a man, shaking hands and smiling in front of a door with the words "Steel and Wood Private Eyes".

STEEL
Here's to ya, Bo.

He takes a long swig.

Steel lights up a cigarette and has another drink. He presses the flashing button and the tv phone comes on.

ANSWERING MACHINE
(in a woman's voice)
You have two new messages. First new message, recorded: September fourth at five eighteen pm.

CLIFF, a rat like man with large black eyes, appears on the screen and Steel takes a drink.

CLIFF
(very nervous)
Steel? Jesus man, you gotta help me man.

Steel shakes his head and sighs.

CLIFF
It's The damned Decree, man. Something went missin' and they're pissed. They're goin' after every bastard who's ever done them wrong, even some who hasn't.

Cliff looks around nervously.

CLIFF
They're in a bad way to get whatever they're looking for back. I know you're protected so you gotta help me, man. I'll be at the joint, it's the only goddamn place I feel safe.

Cliff hangs up.

Steel takes a drink.

STEEL (V.O.)
The Decree? Thought I'd neutered that cluster of acolytes.

Steel presses erase.

ANSWERING MACHINE
Message erased. Next new message, recorded: September fourth at eight o'four pm.

A beautiful woman with her hair pulled up and wearing thin black glasses appears.

SUTTON
Hello Mr. Steel, my name is Ms. Julia Sutton, I'm the curator for the Museum of Science and Human History. An item recently went missing that was due to be placed in our new superstition exhibit. I've been informed that you specialize in the recovery of items like this one. Please contact me...

Steel grabs a pencil and a piece of paper.

SUTTON
...At 555-5309 if you're able to help us. Thanks.

Steel presses save.

ANSWERING MACHINE
Message saved. No new messages.

The screen goes black. Steel sits back in his chair and takes a deep draw from his cigarette.

He puts out the cigarette, downs the last of the scotch and stands up.

He walks over to the map and grabs a small box of thumbtacks.

He pulls a notebook out and flips to a page with ten addresses.

He places a tack on the map for each of the ten addresses.

He looks at the configuration of the tacks, puzzled.

Steel grabs a ball of string. He ties one end to a tack and runs it around the others.

STEEL (V.O.)
Talk about cliché.

The string forms a giant pentagram over Steel City.

A KNOCK on the door irritates Steel. He doesn't move.

STEEL
I'm not here.

The door's kicked open.

A SHADE, a dark figure with ashen skin and hollow eyes, dressed in a black pin stripe suit and a matching fedora, stands in the doorway.

STEEL
Come in, make yourself at home. Fix a sandwich.

The Shade pulls out a revolver.

Steel chucks the ball of string at the Shade's head and bolts for his desk.

The Shade ducks to one side and opens fire.

Everything explodes around Steel as he jumps over his desk.

The Shade reloads his revolver and approaches the desk.

The top of the desk erupts and the Shade's head disintegrates into a cloud of ash. The body falls with a thump and explodes into a burst of ash.

Steel, furious, stands up from behind the desk holding a short double barreled shotgun.

STEEL (V.O.)
Looks like neutering The Decree wasn't enough. Guess it's time to put the old dog down for good.

To be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 am

copyright 2007

Part 4

EXT. TWILIGHT NIGHT CLUB - NIGHT

Spotlights sweep the sky as bright holographic signs rotate high around the night club that's atop an elegant tower. The air space buzzes with flying cars arriving and leaving.

STEEL (V.O.)
The Twilight Night Club. Not a bad joint to lay low in. The drinks are barely watered down, the people ain't too seedy, and the music's to die for.

Steel lands his car. A valet runs up and Steel tosses the keys to him.

STEEL
Try not to scratch it.

The valet looks at the beat-up, old car as Steel goes through a revolving door.

INT. TWILIGHT NIGHT CLUB - MOMENTS LATER

A nice looking club with a bar on one side, tables scattered about the floor, and a dimly lit stage.

Steel stands in the entryway of the club inspecting the room. He lights a cigarette.

STEEL (V.O.)
Cliff is the good end to an experiment gone bad.

Steel spots a figure in a dark, green hoody. He sits in a darkened booth with a glass in his hand.

STEEL (V.O.)
An old wizard tried to create a new existence out of a rat. Unfortunately for him, he succeeded and ended up painting the roon with a fresh coat.

Steel heads towards him.

STEEL (V.O.)
On the plus side, Cliff was infused with the total knowledge of the old wizard. Which makes him very useful.

Steel slips into the booth. Cliff jumps in fright, then smiles.

CLIFF
Steel! Damn man, you came! Oh shit, am I glad to see you. The goddamn Decree's going ape shit. You're the only person that's safe. You gotta...

Steel pulls out The Shade's fedora. Cliff stares with disbelief.

CLIFF
Aww hell.

STEEL
Any other theories?

Cliff takes a swig of his drink. Steel orders a scotch.

CLIFF
Damn this ain't good, this ain't good at all. You're supposed to be safe! Damn it! If this shit's the case? If they don't give a damn, even with your ace...?

Steel puts his hand on Cliff's shoulder.

STEEL
And if I had a third arm, I'd be able to pat my head, rub my belly and scratch my balls at the same time. "If's" ain't gonna to get me to the answers I need.

CLIFF
What the hell ya gonna do?

The bartender give Steel his drink and he takes a gulp.

STEEL
Me and Cruzchek are going to have a little sit down tomorrow.

Cliff spits up in his drink.

CLIFF
ARE YOU MAD!?! You'll be walkin' right into the goddamn hornet's nest?

STEEL
Good thing I'm not allergic. Now, there's something else I need.

CLIFF
What's that?

STEEL
I need a refresher course on Pentagrams.

CLIFF
What the hell do you need to know about Pentagrams for?

STEEL
I'm joining a cult.

Cliff finishes his drink and requests another one.

CLIFF
Well, it depends on how you mean to use it or what the hell it was used for.

STEEL
Since The Decree might be involved, tell me about the Satanic uses.

CLIFF
Alright, but it'll cost you a drink.

STEEL
If the info's good, I'll buy you two.

CLIFF
Deal. The Satanic use of the pentagram dates only to the latter half of the twentieth century. To these shit-heads, this glyph symbolizes the triumph of matter and individual desires over religious dogma and, of course, Earth over the illusory promise of Heaven.

STEEL
Of course.

CLIFF
But, in current day Satanic theology, the pentagram represents the individual, or the choice to pursue individual glory or immortality rather than the union or absorption with the divine. It's all bullshit if you ask me.

STEEL
Anything that ties children to the pentagram?

CLIFF
Children? Shit, if I know, maybe they're being used as sacrifices to Baphomet.

STEEL
Baphomet?

CLIFF
It's just some small figure from the Templar legend, but for some dumbass reason; those damn Satanist faggots think it's supposed to be the devil.

STEEL
Okay, and the arcane?

Cliff finishes his drink, smacks the ass of a passing waitress and orders another.

CLIFF
Pentagrams serve to mark directions and represented the five visible planets. It's also the sign of Venus; planet and goddess.

The waitress arrives with a new drink.

CLIFF
Wizards also hold the pentagram sacred to Hygeia, the Goddess of healing, whose name is also an anagram in Greek for the elements water, earth, spirit, fire, and air.

STEEL
What about Bogeymen?

CLIFF
What about 'em?

STEEL
A Bogeyman's taken ten, ten year old children. I mapped their addresses and they form a giant pentagram.

CLIFF
Bogeymen and pentagrams have two things in common, jack and shit.

The bar abruptly darkens as a piano comes to life. Lights on the stage fade up.

ANNOUNCER
Ladies and Gentleman, The Twilight Night Club is proud present, The Siren of Steel City, The Temptress of the Twilight, the very beautiful and very talented Miss Lilith Knight!

To a wave of applause, the curtains open revealing LILITH KNIGHT (29), center stage, looking down at the stage. She's gorgeous with long, flowing blonde hair, light skin, and deep, beautiful blue eyes. A tasteful black dress show off her voluptuous figure.

STEEL
(whispering in awe)
Lilith.

Cliff looks at Lilith then to Steel then back to Lilith. Smiling, he turns back to his drink.

STEEL (V.O.)
Lilith Knight. If temptation could take a form, Lilith would put it to shame.

Lilith looks up and the applause dies. She sings a song about lost love.

CLIFF
It's a goddamn shame about you two.

Steel can't take his eyes off Lilith as he moves through the crowd singing.

STEEL
Shit happens, life goes on.

She reaches Steel. Seductively rubs against him. Leans in to kiss him but turns her head at the last second with a smile.

She returns to the stage, finishes the song to an explosion of applause.

Steel finishes up his drink. Stubs out his cigarette and places a five in front of Cliff.

STEEL
Here, thanks for the info. Stay hidden until tomorrow. After I talk to Cruzchek, you should be in the clear.

Cliff tips his glass.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 am

Hey, If you guys like this so far, let me know.

Postby krayhayft » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 am

copyright 2007

Part 5

INT. TWILIGHT NIGHT CLUB - BACKSTAGE HALL - NIGHT

Steel walks towards a door marked Lilith Knight. BRUNO, a titan of a man, comes from nowhere and blocks him.

BRUNO
Can I help you?

STEEL
You can move.

BRUNO
Let me check the list. Sorry, you're not on it.

STEEL
Maybe you should check again.

BRUNO
No, Maybe you...

Bruno pokes Steel's shoulders with a finger.

Steel grabs the bouncer's fingers and bends them back. Bruno falls to his knees crying out in pain. At the same time, Steel pulls out a .44 from his coat and sticks it hard in Bruno's eye.

STEEL
(calmly)
No, maybe you should really check that list again. Under the name Steel, first name cold hard.

BRUNO
Oh yes, Mr. Steel. Ms. Knight's been expecting you.

INT. LILITH'S DRESSING ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Lilith, dressed in a thin, silk robe, combs her hair at a makeup table. There's a KNOCK on her dressing room door. Lilith walks over to the door.

LILITH
Yes?

BRUNO (O.S.)
Ms. Knight, there's a Mr. Steel here for you.

She smiles as she opens the door. Bruno, rubbing his eye, moves out of Steel's way. She cries out like a happy teenager, grabs Steel's hand and drags him into the dressing room.

LILITH
Thank you Bruno.

She closes the door and leaps into Steel's arms, kissing him passionately.

Steel returns her kiss but, after a moment, breaks away.

STEEL
Come on Lil you know the laws.

LILITH
Oh, fuck the laws, Jake!

Steel gently touches Lilith's cheek.

STEEL
Such language coming from such an elegant pair of lips.

LILITH
You know, most men would give their life to be with me.

STEEL
Most men usually do.

LILITH
Hey, I can't help it if I play rough.

STEEL
There's a line between rough and murder.

Lilith presses her body against Steel's.

LILITH
(whispering)
Then why don't you throw me down and tie me up? If I'm so dangerous?

Steel wraps his arms around her and closes his eyes, just letting himself feel her.

STEEL
(whispers)
If it was only that easy.

LILITH
It could be.

They stay there for a moment longer, then Steel clears his throat, steps away and picks up a bundle of red roses out of the trash.

STEEL
It's not like you to throw away roses.

Lilith turns from him and sits down at her makeup table.

LILITH
I do when they're from a stalker.

STEEL
A stalker? How long?

LILITH
About a month now.

STEEL
And you haven't killed him yet?

LILITH
I don't know who he is, but he seems to know everything about me.

STEEL
How so?

Lilith takes a folded note out from a drawer.

LILITH
This was with the roses.

Steel takes the note and reads it.

INSERT NOTE

My Dear Lady of the Night,

I've watched your beauty from afar too long. Soon, we will be together forever in eternal bliss. I will never push you away, nor hold you back. Your elegance is infinitely boundless as so will be our love. I will come for you soon.

Yours forever,

BACK TO SCENE

STEEL
And you've been getting notes like this for a month?

LILITH
Give or take. But this is the first time that he's mentioned coming for me.

STEEL
Who delivered them?

LILITH
They just seem to appear in my dressing room. Bruno was even outside waiting for me to return, making sure that no one got in. Somehow they did.

Steel scans the room again.

LILITH
I don't feel like talking about this anymore.

Lilith starts combing her hair.

LILITH
If you're not here for me and if you didn't know about the stalker, then why are you here?

Steel drops the roses back into the trash.

STEEL
I came here to talk to Cliff.

LILITH
(annoyed)
I'll never know what you see in that rat.

STEEL
He's not that bad, besides he needed help and I needed some info. But, then I saw you and I had to...

Lilith puts the brush down and smiles seductively.

LILITH
Had to what, Jacob?

Steel rubs the back of his head uncomfortably.

STEEL
Well...it's been awhile hasn't it.

Lilith slowly rises out of her chair.

LILITH
Four months.

Steel steps in closer.

STEEL
I've missed you, Lil.

Lilith's robe slips off her shoulders. She's almost naked except for a tiny negligee.

LILITH
I've missed you too, Jake.

The two share a ravenous kiss. Lilith pushes Steel's coat off his shoulders, throws his hat to the side, yanks off his tie and rips his shirt open.

A tiny, black medicine bag hangs around his neck. Scars cover his chest.

Lilith grasps the medicine bag.

LILITH
(slyly)
Take it off.

Astonished, Steel places his hand on Lilith's.

STEEL
You know what would happen!

LILITH
(slyly)
I know. I like it.

STEEL
So do I, that's why I can't.

Lilith pouts as she runs her fingers along the scars. She kisses them.

STEEL
Fuck the laws?

Lilith smiles.

LILITH
Fuck the laws.

Steel pick her up and carries Lilith to the bed and lays her on it. He raises her foot up and removes her shoe. He kisses her foot and works his way up her leg. Lilith moans in ecstasy as two long, sharp vampire teeth grow out from under her lips.

LILITH
Oh, God, how I've missed you.

To be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

copyright 2007

Part 6

EXT. LILITH'S DRESSING ROOM - LATER

Lilith, curled in the sheets, runs a toe along Steel's spine as he sits on the edge of the bed in his boxers, smoking a cigarette.

He exhales a contented hiss of cigarette smoke. he turns and smiles at Lilith. She smiles back.

STEEL
You still have contacts with The Underground?

LILITH
They pass through from time to time.

STEEL
Has there been any inkling about something big coming up?

LILITH
There are a few rumors going around. There always is with a Lunar Eclipse.

Steel stand up fast.

STEEL
Goddamn it! The lunar eclipse!

Steel quickly dresses.

LILITH
Where are you going?

STEEL
I have to catch Cliff.

LILITH
(laughing)
You mean that you, of all people, forgot.

STEEL
Astrology's not my forte.

Lilith gets on her knees. Steel finishes dressing and kisses Lilith with deep passion.

STEEL
Till next time.

LILITH
Better be sooner than four months.

Steel kisses her again.

INT. TWILIGHT NIGHT CLUB

Steel slides into the seat across from Cliff. Cliff jumps.

CLIFF
Jesus Christ! Goddamn it Steel, will you stop doing that!

STEEL
Sorry.

CLIFF
I thought you left?

Cliff notices Steel's messed up clothes.

CLIFF
Damn man what the hell happened...?

Cliff snaps his fingers.

CLIFF
Aww shit! You boned her, didn't you?

Steel leans over and motions for Cliff to come close.

Cliff leans in.

Steel grabs the back of Cliff's head and slams it into the table.

Cliff rebounds off the table, grabs his forehead.

CLIFF
OW! GODDAMN IT!

STEEL
Sorry, slipped.

CLIFF
My ass. What the hell do you want anyway?

STEEL
Lunar eclipses?

CLIFF
What about them?

Steel places a ten dollar bill on the table.

STEEL
Tell me about them.

Cliff stares at the ten. He pushes it back towards Steel.

CLIFF
Keep your money. Lunar eclipses are known for a majority of pretty wicked events. All relate to blood and magic.

STEEL
How?

Cliff sigh.

CLIFF
Man, listen, I'm sorry but there's no damn way I could tell you all the shit that's gone down on lunar eclipses. It's bad mojo. What I can tell you is, whatever you're caught up in, I'd bet my remaining testical, it's connected to it.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 am

copyright 2007

Part 7

DREAM

Fire burns. A man screams with agony. From the fire, a burnt hand reaches up. Glints of silver can be seen under the ripped skin.

INT. JACOB STEEL'S OFFICE - MORNING

Steel shoots up out of bed covered in perspiration.

An alarm clock on the floor beside a couch rings. Steel hits it.

Steel, half-asleep, lights a cigarette and pours a glass of scotch.

He takes a shower.

He gets dressed, fastens a scabbard with a dagger on his arm and put his .44 in his shoulder holster.

On his way out, he shrugs into his trench coat and grabs his fedora.

He opens his office door to find a COLLECTOR, pale, dressed in an old preacher outfit with a wide rimmed hat, smiling.

STEEL
Aww, hell.

COLLECTOR
(toneless)
Your presence is requested by The High Order.

STEEL
Schedule an appointment. I can probably fit them in a week from next Tuesday. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got somewhere to be.

COLLECTOR
The High Order will not wait.

STEEL
Not my problem.

COLLECTOR
It will be. Now, come with me.

STEEL
Let me think about that. No.

Like lighting, the Collector's hands leap towards Steel. Faster yet, the .44 appears in the Collector's face. The Collector freezes.

STEEL
Not even you can dodge a bullet when it's this close.

The Collector lowers his hands.

STEEL
Tell The High Order that I'll come see them when I'm damn good and ready.

COLLECTOR
I will not go back without you. As ordered I will follow you, hunt you and, eventually, I will...

The Collector gives Steel a slight crooked smile.

COLLECTOR
...collect you.

Steel rolles his eyes and cracks the Collector's head with the butt of the gun. The Collector crumbles into a heap.

Steel puts the .44 away.

Steel dumps the Collector into a closet, locks the door and pushes the couch in front of it.

INT. /EXT. 1935 CHEVY - DAY

Steel flies his Chevy in the higher, richer levels of the city.

The beautiful, marble and glass museum gleams atop a tower in the morning sun.

Steel flies his car to a parking area.

EXT. MUSEUM PARKING - MORNING

Steel parks and gets out. He flicks away his cigarette as he heads for the entrance.

INT. MUSEUM LOBBY - MORNING

Steel approaches the front desk. Two, very old SECURITY GUARDS sit behind it. One fills out paperwork, the other reads a book.

The GUARD filling out the paperwork looks up.

GUARD
Can I help you, sir?

STEEL
I'm here to see Ms. Julia Sutton. Name's Jacob Steel.

The Guard turns to a video phone and dials a few buttons. Julia Sutton's face appears on the screen of a tv phone.

GUARD
Ms. Sutton, there's a Mr. Jacob Steel here to see you

SUTTON
Send him up please.

GUARD
Yes Ma'am.

The guard clicks off the video phone and points to an open notebook with a lot of names written on it.

GUARD
Please sign.

Steel signs it.

The guard points down a hall.

GUARD
Just take this hall to the elevator. The offices are on the third floor.

STEEL
Thanks.

Steel heads down the hall past different dioramas of man and his history.

STEEL (V.O.)
There's something fitting about all of man's greatest achievements throughout history reduced to 1:300 scale.

At the elevator, Steel presses the up button. Waits.

A small hand tugs on his sleeve. He looks down to see a PALE LITTLE GIRL. He kneels down to get eye to eye with her.

STEEL
Can I help you, little lady?

LITTLE GIRL
(shyly)
They're coming for you.

The Girl points down the hall. Three Shades are heading for him. They pull long, serrated blades from their coats.

No one else seems to notice them.

Steel stands up fast. He looks down at the Little Girl to see that she's vanished.

He looks around, then Steel bolts for the stairwell door.

INT. MUSEUM'S STAIRWELL - DAY

Steel bursts through the doors and races up the stairs. He pulls out his dagger.

The Shades rush through the door and attack Steel.

Steel, with his dagger, and the Shades, serrated blades, fight their way up the three flights of stairs. Steel kills two of them and knocks one back down to the first flight.

On the third floor landing, Steel looks down the stairs. The First Shade charges up the stairs. he runs through the exit door.

INT. UTILITY HALL - DAY

Steel gets his bearings. The hallway has few doors.

Steel uses his dagger to pop the lock on a janitor's closet nearby. He ducks inside, leaving the door ajar to peer out.

The Shade rushes out into the hall. Looks around for Steel.

Steel opens the door. Grabs the Shade. Covers its mouth and slides the dagger into its back. The shade's eyes go wide in pain.

A door opens down the hall. Steel pulls the Shade into the closet and closes the door.

An Employee steps out, passes the janitor's closet and goes through the stairwell door.

Steel steps out of the closet. Dusts ash off his hands and coat and straightens his tie as he leaves through the door where the employee had came from.

To be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 am

copyright 2007

Part 8

INT. RECEPTION AREA - DAY

A SECRETARY types on a typewriter with a monitor attached to vacuum tubes and wires.

Steel approaches the desk.

SECRETARY
Mr. Steel?

STEEL
Yes.

SECRETARY
Ms. Sutton's in the last office on the left.

STEEL
Thank you.

INT. JULIA SUTTON'S OFFICE - DAY

The tidy office is covered with artifacts and paintings. JULIA SUTTON, an attractive woman, wearing a scientist's lab coat over a business dress, sits behind her desk typing on a typwriter.

Julia stands as Steel enters. Steel takes off his fedora and shakes her hand.

SUTTON
Mr. Steel, I'm so glad you came.

STEEL
How can I be of assistance, Ms. Sutton?

Julia opens a drawer, pulls out a manila folder and hands it to Steel.

Steel opens it to a picture of a dried leather mask with a leather string.

SUTTON
Ever heard of the Mask of L'uomo Nero?

STEEL
Can't say I have.

SUTTON
Few have. It's been stolen.

Steel flips through the folder.

SUTTON
The Mask was found in a small underground altar during an excavation in the mountains of Italy. The only thing that is known about it is the local legend.

STEEL
That usual. What's this one?

SUTTON
The Mask was created by a very powerful gypsy for the sole purpose of controlling L'uomo Nero.

STEEL
Which are?

SUTTON
The Black Man.

Steel raises an eyebrow.

STEEL
The Mask controls Negros?

SUTTON
(laughs)
No, Mr. Steel. It's the Italian version of the Bogeyman.

Steel looks at the photo, intensely.

STEEL
This thing controls Bogeymen?

SUTTON
If they existed, I suppose so.

STEEL
Tell me about the theft.

SUTTON
Unfortunately, there's not much to tell. The mask arrived in August along with other items for the new superstition exhibit. A week later it disappeared.

STEEL
You had no security in place?

SUTTON
No more than usual. None of the items had substantial value, mostly just historical value.

STEEL
And only the mask was taken?

SUTTON
Yes.

Steel closes the file.

STEEL
Alright, I'll help you.

INT. MUSEUM OFFICE'S LOBBY- MOMENTS LATER

Steel walks through the doors, nods to the secretary and approaches the elevator. The elevator's doors open and Billy steps out.

BILLY
Steel!?! What are you doing here?

STEEL
I was about to ask you the same thing.

BILLY
I've been helping the Museum with their superstition exhibit.

STEEL
For how long?

BILLY
About two months. They needed help in getting the Occult section ready.

The elevator's doors close.

STEEL
Have you ever heard the Mask of L'uomo Nero?

BILLY
(shakes his head)
Why?

STEEL
It was stolen.

BILLY
I heard about something getting stolen but...

Steel hands the folder to Billy. He flips through it.

BILLY
Well, that explains that part.

STEEL
Yeah, but we still don't know why however stole the mask need the children. I need you to find out all you can about this mask. Fast.

Billy tucks the folder under his arm.

BILLY
No prob. Soon as I get back to the store.

Steel presses the down button. The doors open.

STEEL
I'll stop by later.

Steel gets in the elevator and presses the first floor button.

BILLY
Where're ya off too?

STEEL
I have a dog to neuter.

The doors close.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

copyright 2007

Part 9

INT. /EXT. 1935 CHEVY

Heavy, fast traffic careens through the towers of the business section of the Steel City.

Steel aims his car for one of the larger, more decorative towers.

STEEL (V.O.)
The Decree's home office looks innocent enough from the outside, but three years ago the people in this innocent looking building came within a single drop of blood from starting the apocalypse.

Steel flies into the tower's garage.

INT. OFFICE BUILDING GARAGE - CONTINUOUS

Steel parks his car and lights up a cigarette. He steps out of the car and heads for the trunk.

STEEL (V.O.)
They've never forgiven me for stopping them. Hell, the only thing keeping them from killing me is that I got Cruzchek's cajones in a vise.

He opens the trunk, grabs a trash bag.

STEEL (V.O.)
Or at least I thought I did.

He closes the trunk.

INT. OFFICE BUILDING LOBBY - DAY

The elevator opens to a very decorative lobby. Steel walks past the GUARD at the front desk.

GUARD
Sir? Sir! You just can't...

Steel goes to the elevator and presses the up button. The doors open and Steel steps inside.

The guard picks up the phone.

INT. ELEVATOR - DAY

Steel presses the top floor button. The elevator rises, one side open to a windowed view of Steel City.

STEEL (V.O.)
The Decree and I go back three years, back to Billy's sister, Debbie. She was a sin-eater. I even saw her perform once. Second damnedest thing I've ever seen.

A second elevator zooms past Steel going down.

STEEL (V.O.)
The Decree wanted to use her as a sacrifice to Satan. She went to the High Order for help. They told her that her abilities are religious not mystical so they couldn't help her.

The city view vanishes as the elevator enters the higher floors

STEEL (V.O.)
They were in the right of course, but they didn't have to be so damned cold about it.

The elevator doors open.

INT. THE DECREE'S OFFICE HALLWAY - DAY

Steel walks towards a pair of large glass doors.

STEEL (V.O.)
They sent her on her way. With no other choice, she contacted a local priest who sent her straight to me.

INT. THE DECREE'S OFFICE - DAY

The office is lush and expensive. Steel heads past a secretary sitting at a desk.

SECRETARY
Sir, you just can't come in here.

Steel ignores the secretary and walks to a wooden door.

SECRETARY
Sir? Sir!

Steel tries the knob, it doesn't budge.

SECRETARY
Sir, Mr. Cruzchek is quite busy.

Steel looks at the secretary for the first time. He nods.

STEEL
Oh, I see. I'm sorry; I should really call and just make an appointment.

Steel goes to leave but turns back.

STEEL
But, then again, I am already here.

Steel kicks the door open.

CRUZCHEK, a 40 year old Russian with a pleasant smile, sits behind a large desk in a big, plush leather chair in front of a huge window overlooking the city.

A smaller man in large glasses sits on the other side of the desk, staring up at Steel with a terrified look.

INT. CRUZCHEK'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

CRUZCHEK
(thick accent)
Comrade Steel! What a pleasant surprise. Do come in.

Steel drops the bag. Grabs the little man by both shoulders. Lifts the man to his feet. Tosses him out.

STEEL
Excuse us.

The man stumbles and falls hard. Steel slams the door.

Steel turns towards Cruzchek.

CRUZCHEK
Why have you come here comrade?

STEEL
Cut the "comrade" shit, Cruzchek. I'm no friend of yours. You're no friend of mine. But, we had a deal. You broke it.

CRUZCHEK
(confused)
What are you talking about?

STEEL
I'm talking about this.

Steel bumps the bag's contents on Cruzchek's desk.

The Shade's clothes fall in a lump, ashes flying everywhere.

Cruzchek slowly stands. He picks up a dusty hat.

STEEL
I know all about your stolen item and your frantic search, but to send these bastards after me, not just once but twice. You either have brass balls or a death wish. I just haven't figured out which yet.

CRUZCHEK
You have it wrong.

STEEL
Really?

CRUZCHEK
Da. I am a man of my convictions and I still stand by our deal. I have no, how you say, death wish. Besides, I could not have sent these Shades after you even if I wanted.

STEEL
Could not?

Cruzchek sighs.

CRUZCHEK
Because it was Corbin's Call that was stolen.

This shocks Steel.

STEEL
The pendant!?!

CRUZCHEK
(nervous)
Quiet! The others have no idea.

STEEL
How?

Cruzchek sits back in his chair.

CRUZCHEK
I placed the pendant in the safe, as I do every night. Next morning it was gone. My tapes showed that no one came into my room, or approached the safe. There was only a strange odor.

STEEL
An odor?

CRUZCHEK
Da, it was very sour.

STEEL
(with dread)
I need to see this safe.

CRUZCHEK
Da, of course. It is upstairs in my suite.

INT. CRUZCHEK'S BEDROOM - DAY

Steel holds the orb inside the safe, it dimly glows dark green.

Steel puts the orb back in his pocket.

STEEL
You been visited by a Bogeyman.

CRUZCHEK
A babay? I do not understand?

STEEL
Ever heard of the Mask of L'uomo Nero?

CRUZCHEK
Nyet. I cannot say I have.

STEEL
It was also stolen from The Museum of Science and Human History. It can control bogeymen.

CRUZCHEK
Are you saying that whoever stole this mask, used a babay to steal my pendant?

STEEL
I sure as hell don't think it's a coincidence.

Steel walks towards the door.

CRUZCHEK
Comrade Steel, I need my pendant back. If the other members find out I no longer have it... they will try to kill me.

STEEL
So? Your soul jar's safe.

CRUZCHEK
But, what do you think will happen when they find out they can't kill me?

Steel's eyes narrow.

CRUZCHEK
If I go down, you'll go down. The Decree still wants your head, remember. Find my pendant, return it. I remain in power. You remain safe.

Cruzchek extends a hand.

CRUZCHEK
It seems that our fates are linked.

Steel looks at Cruzchek's hand. He takes it.

STEEL
So it would seem.

Steel goes to leave. He looks back at Cruzchek.

STEEL
Oh and one more thing.

CRUZCHEK
Da?

STEEL
Leave Cliff alone. He's under my protection now.

Cruzchek hesitates for a second, frustrated and angry he agrees with a nod.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 am

copyright 2007

Part 10

INT./EXT. 1935 CHEVY - DAY

Steel flies across town. A cigarette hangs from Steel's lip.

STEEL (V.O.)
Bogeymen braking in to safes? That's diffently a new one, but it's nothing compared to the fact the the same person that has the Mask of L'uomo Nero now has Corbin's Call. This person now has the ability to call forth an army. This day just get better and better.

EXT. STEEL CITY UPPER LEVEL - DAY

Another car rams the back of Steel's car.

STEEL
The hell!?!

Steel looks to see who bumped him.

In the other car, The Collector smiles and waves.

STEEL
Damn it!

EXT. STEEL CITY UPPER LEVELS - DAY

The car bumps Steel again.

Steel speeds up and cuts a corner.

Steel and the Collector race through the busy traffic and stoplights, around the towers and by high rise trains and huge zeppelins, causing damage as they go.

Police cars soon join the chase through the city.

Steel's phone rings.

He flips a switch. Joe's face appears on the little TV.

JOE
What the hell do you think you're doing?

STEEL
Just out for a leisurely Sunday drive, Joe. Why, what's up?

Steel dips his car under a walkway. The Collector's car flies over as do the first two police cars. The third hits it, loses control and plummets down into the smog.

JOE
You have to stop this!

STEEL
Loved too. Tell your buddies to back off and I will.

The car chase enters into the middle of the city. The buildings are much closer together. The traffic is thicker. More cars are lost.

JOE
I'll do what I can.

Joe hangs up.

EXT. STEEL CITY MID LEVEL - DAY

The cops back off and pull away.

Steel watches the police cars disperse.

EXT. CONSTRUCTION SITE - DAY

Steel heads towards a large tower under construction.

Steel crashes through the outer fencing. Spins the car 180. Stops facing the Collector.

Steel points downward. The Collector nods.

Both cars lower into the bowels of the building. They land on a semi-completed floor.

Steel steps out, throws his trench coat and suit jacket in into the car and closes the door.

Steel pulls the .44 out as The Collector steps out of the car.

COLLECTOR
You are to come with me.

STEEL
You know my answer.

COLLECTOR
I wasn't asking.

The Collector rushes at Steel in a blur.

Steel fires the .44. Misses. The Collector moves too fast.

The Collector comes in low, slaps the gun out of Steel's hand.

The two square off. Locked in battle. Exchange blows until The Collector pulls away and grabs a pole. Rushes Steel.

Steel dodges the most of the pole strikes but still takes a few blows.

Steel picks up two crowbars and faces the Collector.

The two take their share of hits as their ferocious battle destroys everything around them.

The Collector's relentless attacks finally wear Steel down. He disarms Steel. Throws the pole away.

COLLECTOR
(breathing deeply)
You've put up an admirable fight, Steel. But it's over.

Steel whips out his dagger. Buries deep into the Collector's chest.

The Collector looks down at it then yanks it out. He grabs Steel by the neck and lifts him up off the ground.

A shaft of bright light surrounds them.

The Collector and Steel vanish within the shaft.

to be continued...

Postby krayhayft » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 am

Copyright 2007

Part 11

DREAM

Steel stands in a burning laboratory. Explosions rock around him.

He yells for someone, it's muffled by the explosions. He's looking for someone.

A giant, metal hand wrapped in fire, erupts out from the flames.

It grabs him and pulls him into the flames.

INT. TWO STORY OFFICE - DAY

Steel's eyes open and he sits up quickly. Confused, he looks around.

He's in an office that's set up in an old English style. Paintings, tapestries and other ornaments hang about the room.

Bookcases line a wooden catwalk that circles the room.

In front of two lofty velvet curtains, a magnificent wooden desk with elegant carvings and a big, plush leather chair sits.

Opposite, are two enormous wooden doors with iron hinges.

Steel slowly walks over to the curtains and flings one open.

EXT. ZEPPELIN - DAY

Steel looks out from the window of the zeppelin's gondola.

The all black zeppelin floats high above Steel City. The side is painted with the name "S.C.P. Avalon-B"

INT. ZEPPELIN - DAY

Steel closes the curtain with disgust.

STEEL
Damn it.

The wooden doors open and Joe, holding a cup of coffee, strolls in. The doors close by themselves.

JOE
Good. You're awake. I hope you had pleasant dreams?

STEEL
I don't have pleasant dreams. What's going on, Joe?

Steel walks out from behind the desk towards Joe. Joe walks around Steel and goes behind the desk.

JOE
Just so you know, I've never seen anyone fight so hard against a Collector.

STEEL
I don't appreciate being fetched like some dog's bone.

JOE
Understandable.

Joe sits down in the plush chair. Motions for Steel to take a seat in a chair that's opposite of him.

JOE
Please sit, we have much to discuss.

Steel hesitates for a moment then sits down.

STEEL
Yeah, we do. So, how long?

JOE
How long what?

STEEL
How long have you've been a member of the High Order? Only high level magic could place..

Steel motions around the room.

STEEL
...this inside a zeppelin and go unnoticed.

Joe sighs deeply.

JOE
Longer than you can imagine.

STEEL
You don't sound too happy about it.

JOE
It wasn't a position that I desired.

STEEL
Why didn't you tell me?

JOE
Why? I'm the Chief of Steel City Police. Going around telling people I'm also a member of an secret, elite organization of wizards that control and set the rules that magic applies to, doesn't really make for good P.R.

STEEL
Point taken. Why am I here?

JOE
Two reasons. One is the job that you're on and two... well... I think you know that one.

STEEL
Lilith.

JOE
Yes, but let's talk about your job first.

STEEL
Since when does the High Order care about missing children?

JOE
You'd be surprised what we care about. Have you discovered anything new?

STEEL
I found out that someone's controlling Bogeymen with an old mask called...

JOE
The Mask of L'uomo Nero

STEEL
Yeah, that's it. That's how the children where taken. Also, the same person used it to steal Cruzchek's pendant. I haven't put the puzzle together yet, but the image already looks bad.

JOE
We were afraid of this.

STEEL
We?

JOE
The High Order believes that we're heading into a very unpleasant time and that the kidnappings may just be the beginning. And since Steel City's my jurisdiction, the burden of taking care of it, is on me.

STEEL
So, you're passing the buck.

JOE
More like, expanding the job you're already on.

STEEL
Why should I help?

JOE
Because of the second reason you're here. You broke the species law when you slept with Lilith, even though I really can't blame you, but it can be punishable by life imprisonment in the Caves or death. I really don't want to see that happen to you.

Steel hits the desk hard.

STEEL
That's bullshit and you know it. The only reason I have my "condition" is because of that job I was forced to do for the High Order to clean it their mess.

JOE
I know, I know. That's why I'm trying to keep your ass out of the proverbial fire right now. Here.

Joe opens a desk drawer, pulls out a small glass vial.

JOE
I convinced the others to let me take care of the problem.

Steel looks at the vial, unsure.

STEEL
What is that?

JOE
It makes you forget your true love.

Steel stand up.

STEEL
Thanks, but no thanks.

JOE
Sit down and listen.

STEEL
I think I've heard enough.

JOE
No. You haven't. If you don't accept this, you'll go straight to trial, and they won't go easy on you. You know that. Something has to be done before something is done.

Joe raises his hand. The vial floats up in front of Steel.

JOE
Do we have a deal?

STEEL
Do I have a choice?

JOE
Everyone has a choice.

Steel reaches out for the vial. Hesitates. Then takes it.

STEEL
What do you want me to do?

JOE
Call me when you find out who's behind everything.

STEEL
And the potion?

JOE
You'll know when to use it.

Joe extends his hand.

JOE
It has been a pleasure doing business with you Jacob.

Steel looks down at the outstretched hand.

STEEL
Burn in Hell.

Begrudgingly, Steel takes it. A white hot flash. Steel vanishes. Joe takes a deep sigh.

OLD WOMAN (O.S.)
Are you sure this will work?

Joe looks up to the catwalk.

An OLDER WOMAN with proud features and wearing a very light, gray robe, looks down at Joe. She supports herself on a delicate, wooden staff.

JOE
No, but we don't have a choice. The clairvoyants prophesied that Jacob Steel and Bo Wood may be the only hope this world has.

OLD WOMAN
I pray that you're right, for your sake as well as theirs.

to be continued....

Postby krayhayft » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am

Hey, I need to know. Is there anyone reading this?

Should I continue to post?

Let me know.

Postby ragelunatic » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

I don't know if you check this thing any more but I have to tell you I really enjoyed your screenplay. While I was reading I could see (imagine) all the people in Steel city. I like how you fused the future with the past and added mysticism, and addition you must of done your homework on the occult to know about baphomet most people I talk to has no idea where it originated. Anyways loved it, I love to read more of your work, and hope to here from you soon.

Postby krayhayft » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 pm

ragelunatic wrote:I don't know if you check this thing any more but I have to tell you I really enjoyed your screenplay. While I was reading I could see (imagine) all the people in Steel city. I like how you fused the future with the past and added mysticism, and addition you must of done your homework on the occult to know about baphomet most people I talk to has no idea where it originated. Anyways loved it, I love to read more of your work, and hope to here from you soon.

Thanks! I'm glad the see that someone is reading and likes it. I had hoped to turn it in into a comic but I was never able to secure an artist

Return to Literature