Fucking Genius.

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Fucking Genius.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:17 am

Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is
not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end
can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child.
Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.
This too shall pass.

Re: Fucking Genius.

Postby Yoshi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 am

Yeah, I'm really digging the new album. I'm not super impressed by Bloom or Feral but the rest, especially the second half, is so solid. I keep changing my mind about what my favourite track is so that's a good sign as far as I'm concerned.

Here be a link for streaming, for everyone else: http://www.prefixmag.com/news/stream-ra ... mbs/49588/

So yeah, I'm really liking the new album, but it's not knocking Amnesiac/OK Computer off the top of my list. I kind of rate it on par with Hail to the Thief (Which is a fantastic album).
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Nice find. I find the choreography in Lotus Flower unique. It's much more expressive, something I can't find in any other choreographed dances, which is cool.
Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is
not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end
can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child.
Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.
This too shall pass.

Postby Yoshi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 am

That's because it isn't choreographed, it's just Thom dancing like he dances.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Return to Snafu General Discussion