Space Station 13 IC (GARETH)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Space Station 13 IC (GARETH)

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 pm

-OPHELIA, General Announcement-

Events were unfolding quickly under the gaze of OPHELIA’s machine eyes. The riot was spreading, security systems had been tampered with, and one by one its portals to the world were going dark. This was unacceptable. Throughout the station the lights dimmed and warning klaxons blared.

“This is a station wide alert. Rioting has broken out on Deck 8 and is spreading unto the adjacent decks. All non security personnel are to report to their stations for total lockdown. Repeat, all non security personnel report to your stations for total lockdown. Anyone breaking lockdown does so at risk to their own personal safety. Good luck.”

One by one each deck of SS13 was sealed off from the others in order to prevent the riot from spreading any further. Engineering, Power, Singularity Control, Command Bridge, Comms… All doors were sealed and all elevators ceased operation for the duration of the emergency. The Captain however would find that his elevator prison had opened releasing him to the relative safety of the Command Bridge.

-Cyborg Band: Rick Upbeat-

“There have been no direct orders from the Captain or the Commander regarding the use of lethal force in this matter. Use at your own digression, Detective. Recommend non lethal methods at current. Capture the band leader and bring them in for questioning. Subdue all others.” The AI responded. “This is possible Detective. The rioters are well organized, have tampered with internal security systems, and are in possession of improvised weaponry in the form of syringe projectiles containing an unknown liquid.”

-Security Band-

“Situation update. Rioting has spread to Deck 9. Systems tampering interfering with situation analysis and containment. Total station lockdown now in effect. Recommend strategic chokepoints at stairwells adjacent to Decks 8 and 9 and inward sweep.” The AI chirped its recommendations for clearing the rioters. “Be on alert! Rioters have armed themselves with syringe projectiles. Contents unknown. Defend selves as necessary. Keep casualties to a minimum.”

-Command Bridge-

“Greetings Commander. Welcome back to the Command Bridge. Rioting has broken out on Decks 8 and 9. Security is responding to quell the riot. Have you any orders Commander?”

-Command Frequency: Captain Kiftan-

“Captain Kiftan, please respond. For your own safety it is recommended that you return to the Command Bridge until the riots aboard station have been quelled. The Commander has already been secured. Have you any orders Captain?”

Postby Zako » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am

[Security Frequency 135.7]

"Get me guys to Deck 7's Main Corridor they are breaking through here!"

[Deck 7: Main Corridor]

Several Security officers rushed to a section that connected Deck 7 to Deck 8. Whatever the goal of the assistants, it looked like they were going down the decks rather than to the bridge. Each security officer went behind any cover they could and waited for the rioters to make their move.

Two bright lights and sparks issued out from the door leading to Deck 8. A clang of metal and several assistants stumbled out. Since the AI dimmed the lights, they were using flashlights to light their way. Almost immediately both sides opened fire. Taser bolts flashed and needle darts flew in both directions. One taser bolt hit an assistant, sending him crashing to the floor in a heap, jerking widely as the shock spread throughout his body.

"Urk" cried out one Security Officer as a needle hit him in the neck. As the sleep toxin took effect he fell down. Another officer attempted to drag him away but he too was hit by a needle.

"Fall back!" cried the officers as they ran away from the rioters. Another officer fell as they ran. Several armed rioters chased the officers while others welded open the doors and hacked the cameras. The assistant ringleader clad in Security armor stolen from the officers began issuing orders and found himself interrogating one officer who was still awake but barely.

"Where is your security card. What have you done with the security codes to the Brig?"
the ringleader said, gas mask muffling his voice to a creepy growl. His hand was holding the neck of the Security officer in a tight grip that choked the red suited officer.

"Urk...we will never give you the codes...ack...never..."
choked the officer. A snap was heard and the officer's hands fell down to his sides. The ringleader threw the now dead officer to a corner and screamed out loud to the group of armed and armored assistants surrounding him and the dead officer.

"Tear this station apart until you found those codes. Find the Station Heads...I want them alive!"
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 am

Lux blinked with surprise as he was ordered to arm himself. Yeah...I'm not a big "guns" person. I mean...can't I just let a few of my pets go? Or can't we gas them or something? he asked as he stepped back into the main research room, opened a hidden slot beside the door frame and pulled out a small handgun. I mean, I'm not a bad shot or anything. It just seems so...impersonal to kill someone from a distance. He sighed again as he began taking out some coloured vials and putting them in various pockets also. When you do it up close, it's much more of a thrill too. To see the fear in their eyes as the adrenaline rushes through you. He started taking out a few scalpels and other medical gear also. But I suppose we should be logical about this, there is going to be a lot of them. We should really see if we can get Falcone into this, he's always good in a fight. Sometimes I go hunting with him, I bring the prey and he brings the toys, it's a good laugh at times. He patted himself down and nodded happily. Kay. I'm good to go, got the gun, got the body armour already, got the tools of the trade, everything checked off. Off we go.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 am

[Jack Valentine- Deck 7 corridor] "I'M FUCKING BATMAN!--Part 2"

The two quickly made their way up a deck to number 7, as soon as they arrived in the corridor they definately knew something big was going down. The lights went out and the klaxon started going Jack knew exactly what it meant, it's not the first time he'd been part of the outside view of a lockdown knowing nearly everything that was going down. It happened when the creature Jack had mentioned had escaped and managed to avoid most people while making its way to deck 5 before trying to trash the place, same procedure as then. All elevators and main passageway connection are shut down or locked down with steel bulkheads, all lighting is shut off with only emergency lighting available and as Jack could hear a very annoying klaxon was set off. Jack heard OPHELIA's message about personal safety and just thought 'Screw that shit I ain't going to down to engineering when the action is right here.' At that moment Jack heard something in the darkness. Jack was used to the darkness, after years of working in elevators you come prepared, he pulls out a pair of goggles from a pocket on his toolbelt and puts them on, he pushes a button on the side of them and they switch from normal goggles to nightvision.

The noise he heard was the small group of assistants round the corner that had come down forcefully through the locked door between decks. Jack readied Harmony and gave a signal to Lux to stay where he was at the door to the steps to deck 6, Jack moved as quietly as he could to the corner and peered round. There was around several of them, one got taken down by an officer but the rest managed to drive the officers back towards Jack. As they chased after the remaining officers round the corner jack struck, with an almighty whack Jack clothes-lined an assistant, then with a graceful flow he brought Harmony crashing down on another's skull with a sickening crack before driving her home with a swing into a third's stomach making him double over and fall to the floor coughing up blood. The rest stopped in their tracks and looked at this newcomer who'd taken down three assistants in one fell swoop while the officers had barely taken down one even with their weapons. They looked scared and one looked like he had pissed himself and definately smelled like he had, another was female that was for sure as Jack could see clearly with his goggles on, the rest were male. Only two were carrying syringe guns but looked like they could barely aim the damn things and the others were wielding various improvised melee weapons such as pieces of piping or large knives.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Garethcool » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 am

TheLivingCouch wrote:-Command Frequency: Captain Kiftan-

“Captain Kiftan, please respond. For your own safety it is recommended that you return to the Command Bridge until the riots aboard station have been quelled. The Commander has already been secured. Have you any orders Captain?”

Assistant Captain - John Kiftan

Kiftan sighed, retrieving his radio. "No orders yet, OPHELIA. I'll be back shortly. As much as I'd like to join in the quelling you have the better judgment between us two."

Kiftan returned the radio to his side and strolled towards the command Bridge leisurely. His thoughts raced. "Good, th commander is secure. That cuts out the search for him... It's just a matter of time now..." Kiftan returned to the bridge after a rather awkward laugh, covered up by a coughing fit. He entered the bridge and smiled broadly. "No rebellion in here, I hope."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 am

Lux Atra - KAPOW.

Lux sidestepped out of the corner behind Jack, stuck out an arm holding the magnum over Jack's shoulder and fired at one of the syringe gun carrier's head, the gun only leaving a small trace of smoke from it's nozzle but no "bang" or "Ka-pow". To say that it was messy would be like calling the sahara "mildly warm" as the head basically popped like a balloon, except with more blood, brain and skull fragments splattering into his fellows. He grinned maniacally as the red spray spread out, white teeth smiling like only a shark could if they could turn insane. Bang. he said gleefully, chuckling at their horrified expressions. I have no doubt in my mind that you all possess only some minor intelligence but I think you should be able to answer this simple question while you wonder if you could still run for your pathetic little lives. "Do. I. Feel. Lucky?"...Well, do yah, punks?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 am

[Jack Valentine- Deck 7 Corridor] "Kick ass first, ask questions second."

Jack could do nothing but stare in slight satisfaction and slight disgust at the assistant's head basically popping off like the cork from a champagne bottle and spraying his remaining cohorts in the contents.Jack gave a glance to Lux, he'd never seen him so focussed, he knew surgeons or whatever he was were meant to be good at keeping full attention to whatever they were doing but he never realised how well that could be transferred into combat. Lux's hand looked so steady like it was made of a block of concrete and was trained on the few remaining assistants.

"Now before my associate here pops another skull, you better ask yourselves why you did this and was it worth it? Also those that are wounded there are mine so leave them as they'll be answering to the law once this is over." Jack points to the one clasping his throat and the other who was groaning and coughing up more blood without even looking at them, the third Jack had assaulted was dead due to him basically cracking his head like an egg with Harmony. He swung her over his shoulder and let the assistants think it over before they scampered off with their lives still intact. "Nice shot by the way." Jack said in a more cheery tone.

"But this ain't over, not by a long shot." Jack walked over to the two who were on the floor, the one he had clothes-lined was now crying his eyes out while still holding his throat and the other had passed out from shock. "Stay here and look after him until this shit is sorted and turn yourselves in, you got that? Or am I going to have to beat it into you?!" He barked at the assistant who was crying, all the guy could do was nod as streams of tears poured down his face.
Last edited by Archrival on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 am

Lux Atra - Casualness.

Oh no, not really, he wasn't even moving. Lux said cheerfully to Jack as he pulled the gun back and started reloading it. Plus my glasses have got a handy night-vision thing built into it, which is thanks to your guys by the way. When I tried making it they were basically goggles and four times the weight, very stupid looking and impractical. He tapped the side of his glasses and whirred the canister shut with the new bullet, keeping the weapon fully loaded. Besides, your little combo first was very impressive, really grabbed their attention, especially liked that clothesline, always found those hilarious. But I just thought that it would be good to get rid of one of their ranged fighters and really scare the crap out of them, nothing like popping someone's head in cold blood to make a group realise how important they value their own lives.

He twirled and skipped behind Jack, spinning the gun through his fingers and making "pow" gestures at the crying assistant while Jack spoke to him. Oh, and do be sure to tell your friend to check up on that stomach of his. Coughing up blood is so rarely a good sign, he may even need surgery. After he'd said with more then a hint of malicious glee in his voice, he stepped beside Jack and bowed his upper half straight down and leaned within an inch towards the crying man, making him recoil in horror. And then Lux moved forward again and spoke, as one would too a child Also, do behave after this and do what Mr Valentine tells you to do, because it's very difficult to beat a message into someone well, depending on the methods. Why, it could take hours if you wanted to do a good job of it. Lux whispered innocently to the poor fellow. In fact, I might even just offer to help him with that little job. He straighted right up again, still smiling happily at the man and took out a cigerette. I think he'll be a good boy while we're gone Jack, so should you lead on now or have I missed something?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 am

[Jack Valentine] "Pulp Fiction"

Jack took out a ciggarette of his own and lit up, ignoring Lux's comments to the guy as he was too busy thinking. "No but I think we got more nearby, this was just a small group and I swear I could hear shouting as if a leader was shouting orders at his privates." Jack shook his head slightly at how stupid the last bit of that sentence was. "What I mean to say is that these guys are getting organised, this isn't some mere riot job they're after something, but I haven't any idea what but it can't be good." Jack stood staring off blankly while taking a few drags before turning to look down the corridor these lot had just come through. There wasn't any sign of more coming this way but he wouldn't be surprised if they ran into more while in this corridor. "We had upper hand with the element of susrprise here but as we progress we're more than likely gonna get jumped or walk into some more so keep alert, but that doesn't mean shoot at anything that jumps out at us, there could be non-hostiles or even friendlies here." Jack just hoped that officers on board this ship were handling the situation well enough.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Y'sure we need to worry about this mysterious leader fellow? Someone always rises to the top in large groups of humans. We just aren't made for independant action or teamwork, there's always one guy who takes charge of things, you may just be being a little paranoid here. He took a lighter from the inside of his pocket and lit his own cigarette, taking a few puffs as he dropped the lighter back in an inside cache. And if they are looking for something, it's probably something quite petty. Money, valueables, small shiny things that take their fancy. He breathed out a long cloud of pitch black smoke, momentarily hiding his face. But I suppose you probably have more knowledge with human's mentality. I've spent years trying to figure them out from the inside-out and still they amaze me at times... he sighed wistfully at the prospect of the unknown knowledge, if it wasn't for the dark smoke, he may have appeared slightly somber to those watching. Anyway. He clapped his hands together and brushed away the smoke briskly before blowing another small cloud straight up. We'd better do what we have to do quickly in this deck before they settle in and then pull back to my deck and start up some defenses. We don't want them taking over another deck. So long as we hold on to deck 3 we can just wait them out, after a while no power and no sanitation really starts to erode morale but they won't get that far anyway, they won't get past deck 6, not without having the entire deck painted in blood. A faint hint of the mad smile returned to his lips as his eyes fogged over, another chuckle bubbled up from his throat as the grin widened. Wow, I'm having a good today.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

[Security Channel 135.7]

"WHERE IS THE CAPTAIN? Were getting overrun here!" a Security officer screamed over the radio.

"Vice Officer here...all security head to Deck 7 at the Medical Bay. Were going to make a checkpoint. Keep chatter to a minimum."

"Lost Officer Jackson to those bastards. Head cracked open like an egg. Assistants just got a bunch of hand-held drill saws and nail guns!"

"Officer Baker to Captain Kiftan! Assistants have taken over Decks 8 and are invading Deck 7. I got some officers on Deck 9 but I lost contact with the security on that deck."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Deck 7]

Fully half the deck was under control by the rioting assistants with the siege of both the Medical Bay and the Brig underway. Well organized attacked by the assistants have broken the back of the Security forces on the station, severely depleting their numbers. To make matter's worse, the Engineering and some members of the station have defected to the grey-jumpsuited rioter's cause. Prisoners were herded into rooms with the security personnel vented into space.

Vice Officer James however, is not taking no for an answer. Having given up the rest of the deck as lost, he and a few surviving Security Officers have begun to fortify the Medical Bay and the Brig.

"Captain...where making our stand here. We lost almost half of our forces to these assholes."
James radioed the Captain.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Garethcool » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Assistant Captain - John Kiftan

Kiftan nodded grimly "Change of plans OPHELIA. They need me down there. I'll stay safe, but I refuse to allow this to go any farther. Seal them off until I get down there, I have to make a quick stop to obtain some weapons." Kiftan lifted his radio to his mouth.

[Security - 135.7]
"I'm on my way, just grabbing a few weapons."

Kiftan ran down the halls, stopping to retrieve several weapons. Kiftan looked across the array of weapons he had procured, lifting the radio to his mouth again. "I'll be there any moment now. I do hope we haven't lost anybody else."

[Deck 7]
Kiftan held a pistol high and fired it into a rather rowdy group of assistants. "Please listen to OPHELIA. She knows what she's talking about." He nodded at the others, saluting with his pistol. "Captain Kiftan. I do hope I didn't make you all wait too long."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Musicmac » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 am

Professor Doctor Lady Elizabeth 'Ellie' Ross, Dr. Ellie
]=[MEDICAL BAY]=[

A nervous man clad in his white lab coat slowly walked forward. In front of him were a pair of dull gray doors, made of metal so thick that not even a nuclear explosion would be able to break it. He could swear to himself that he was hearing a noise from the other side. It echoed all around the room on the other side and eventually sneaked out to his ear like a meek whisper. It might have been his imagination after all, many strange things happened on the infamous Space Station 13. One of these strange things would be Dr. Ellie's room in the medical bay, the very room which he was about to approach. Forcing himself with as much courage as he could muster, he held out a shaking finger and pressed on the glowing blue button on the wall. A faint static was heard through the grilled speaker but it only lasted a moment.

With a cough to steady himself, he said to it as confidently as possible. "Dr. Ellie, are you there?", he let go of the button when he finished, unsure of what to do next if he did not receive a reply. The noise stopped and he imagined a bloody Dr. Ellie walking out with a hammer in her hands, ready to kill her. He shuddered at the thought and almost recoiled when static was heard again from the grilled speaker. "Hold on a minute," the doors suddenly slid open with a loud hiss, causing the assistant to jump back out of fear of what would come next. "Yes?" Dr. Ellie stepped out of her office with a cup in hand and drank from it, blood. The assistant's body collapsed and slumped on the floor, most probably out of an overactive imagination.

Dr. Ellie simply looked down at the unconscious assistant as she drank her freshly blended watermelon juice. She took a healthy gulp before reaching down for the clipboard that was still in his hands and read it as she took another gulp of the red mixture. Cold and sweet, it was like eating frozen syrup. The heavy doors slid back together as she walked back into her office without care of what had just happened, her eyes still on the details of the report attached to the clipboard. She had always wondered why their spacestation's injury count was always on minimum, even when she had to bag up at least ten bodies per day in her lab. In fact, she didn't even know where they were sent to and had argued with the Captain in vain about it.

“This is a station wide alert. Rioting has broken out on Deck 8 and is spreading unto the adjacent decks. All non security personnel are to report to their stations for total lockdown. Repeat, all non security personnel report to your stations for total lockdown. Anyone breaking lockdown does so at risk to their own personal safety. Good luck.”

"Hm?" she looked up to where the voice was coming from, although it was quite useless since OPHELIA's voice came from everywhere. A small monochrome image was seen on the security computer placed on her desk. The cameras outside the corridor had caught one of the rioters holding what seemed to be one of their syringe guns. One single elegant finger reached out for the button on a microphone control as the announcement finished. Grilled speakers screeched all around her assistants as they worked in the Medical Bay before she made her announcement.

"Assistants," the men in white all looked up to the speakers, patiently waiting for the suspenseful moment to pass before she would say what they were expecting her to. "Arm yourselves, we've got patients to cure." Her seriousness was carried through the speakers and it provoked large smiles appeared behind the faces covered by surgical masks. They had seen the same image from a computer outside, and everyone knew the medical crew weren't the most keen in forgiving those who took their things.
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

~Zeke Strahm: Medical Bay----Time To Calm the Masses...~

You know those sort of answers you get that raises up more questions instead of answering them? Zeke hated that. It always pissed him off to no ends. Nightmare? This entire life was a nightmare, and Zeke didn't see it ending any time soon. That is unless he wanted to act all suicidal all of a sudden. What the heck is this guy trying to say? 'Great, I had no idea I'd be buddy buddy with The Riddler' Zeke thought out of dismay. He decided he should just ignore this guy's cryptic messages for the time being, but he wasn't about to let any funny business just slip by. This guy was hiding something. He looked up at the same time Mr. Positive. Yup, he was definitely hiding something. But why mention this now? Who was he talking to? Ophelia? Someone else. 'Goddammit, I don't have time for this. We have a security breach on our han-'

His thought process was suddenly interrupted by the stream of messages coming from the main security frequency. 'Oh hell yes!' A riot, just what he needed to brighten up his day. "Oh I more than just think, Mr. Positive. These guys seem a bit too organized for their own good. I mean, why the hell would there be a riot right after we're told about a security breach? Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. And I'm telling you, I can't wait 'til I get a load of this guy's face. I haven't seen action like this since...." He paused, "Ah, fuck it. Let's get this show on the road, Inspector Gadget. I want to get there before RAPE does. Nice handcuffs, by the way." Zeke gave his stun baton a little twirl before giving Mr. Positive a wink.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm

{Rick Upbeat}

_Heading In_

Rick grabbed the left shoulder of his trench coat and took it off in a dramatic fashion exposing his crimson metallic skin. Nearly all of his body was cybernetic, except for the creepy white mask, he wore. On the security channel, Rick spoke " Detective Positive, heading into the breach. I'm ending this once and for all." He passed the checkpoint from Deck 7. He swung hard as he fully released his baton, Rick planned on beating the shit out of the rioters for this mess. " And then, I'm questioning the Leader of this so called Riot." He added over the radio.

Rick charged fully throttle in the rioter's controlled. The double shotgun housed in his left forearm popped out. " I hope, your ready for this, Officer Strahm. " Rick pointed as they, the rioters had the advanced more than they did. " If they get you with one of their needles, then its game over, Strahm." He reminded him as he continued his fast pace. " However, I must say, if you're willing to go this far, then I doubt you'll be taken without taking a lot of them, first." Rick remarked at Strahm.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zako » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 pm

[Deck 7-Medical Bay]

A flurry of needles flew at the checkpoint while the rioter's leader began to chant words of encouragement from a makeshift microphone.

"Onward! We shall never falter, never give up in the face of tyranny and oppression! GO AND KILL THESE RED SUITED BASTARDS!"

The checkpoint was being swarmed with grey suited rioters and looked like their were winning. The last of the security force, were making their stand here with riot-gear and taser guns but ammo was running low and the security force only numbered at three, down from 20 officers. Most of the officers were either dead or tied up somewhere.

"There! That red cyborg...Take it down!"

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Re: Space Station 13 IC (WE START NOW. POST NOW)

Postby Iris » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 am

-Falcone, Time to make a mess.-

With the general announcement Falcone was forced to roll his eyes at the riot. Sure a revolution was good every now and then, after all it helped hasten progress at times. Sadly this was not one of them, no in fact it would most likely hinder any developments due to their chaotic and unfocused nature... not too mention those bastards at R.A.P.E would have a field day if these rioters had their way.

"Computer please request from the heads of the station a paintball gun as well as a couple gas canisters. After wards please start the manufacturing of four hundred paintballs, fill them up with substance #925 and make sure to do it without air contamination. Also as a precaution I would like to request that a canister is filled with previously mentioned substance to be used in a water gun." Falcone began to find the right materials needed, while he wasn't much of a fighter it didn't mean he hadn't done research for the security forces.
Substance #925 was a liquid that when exposed to oxygen it would have a reaction much like super glue except much faster reacting. Originally he had help research this substance of the policing force but they didn't want to walk around looking silly with 'toys'. Overall the man was disappointed but never the less he kept the knowledge open should anyone wish to us it.

"Computer, I would also like to request a temporary access pass to all zone affected by the riots... Please send it forward and after wards connect me to any of the security forces that are still fighting. I might as well start somewhere."

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

-OPHELIA, Command Frequency-

“Acknowledged, Captain. Be aware that the rioters are armed with chemical weapons of unknown composition. Any action you take will be at your own risk. Good luck.” Things were going poorly at best. Most of the security staff was no longer reporting in and the Captain was running straight towards the danger. Any further losses would necessitate the activation of the RAPE team.

-RAPE Channel-

“Attention RAPE team captain. Team alert upgraded to yellow. Repeat alert upgraded to yellow. Standby for activation. Prepare for riot containment procedure. Situation brief as follows…”

-General Announcement-

As RAPE was briefed and Co-Captain Kiftan made his proclamation the alert went out.
“Attention! All personnel this is will be your one and only RAPE warning. Any further hostile action against security personnel will prompt the activation of SS13’s RAPE squad. Stand down now or your lives, and your hazard insurance claims on behalf of your relatives. This is your only warning.”

-Science Band-

“Your requests are noted, Chemist, but are impossible at this time. The station is under full lockdown during the riot. All important areas have been sealed off, including fabrication. There is no way to process or deliver your order at the current time. This unit regrets to inform you Chemist, that you are on your own.” The AI responded to Falcone in its cheery tones. “However, if you wish to assist in quelling the riot access to the nearest body armor locker has been granted and a situation briefing can be made available to you at your request. Neither access to security weapons or security radio frequency can be granted you. One again this unit regrets to inform you that you are on your own.”

Postby Archrival » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 am

[Jack valentine-On route to survivors barricade] "Time to rally the troops"

Jack accessed a private frequency on his communicator as the two entered a cleared out room, he knew the Rioters wouldn't backtrack through rooms they'd already checked outand if they did it'd be their unlucky day. He'd set up a private frequency as this was to get access to OPHELIA without any rioters listening in and discovering Jack's plan. "This Chief Engineer Jack valentine, I'm here with Lux Atra on Deck 7 I need to know the urgency of the situation before you send in those rash bastards at RAPE, we only have so much info. We know the rioters are taking hostages both civillians and officers, we think they're planning something bigger though maybe an entire ship takeover. We're gonna gather as many remaining survivors as possible and fight them back, please call any other remaining forces and tell them to switch to this band if they can." Jack threw his cigarrette stub into a bin and pulled out a new one and lit it, 'bad day to pick smoking back up again'. He turned to Lux who was checking the accessway door to the room they were in, it was the only entrance and with him having a gun it makes him a better choice to keep lookout.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Lux watched as two of the rioters dragged their teammate's headless body back round the corner, he really shouldn't have poked his head round. I wonder if I can get that fire extinguisher, probably should get it. Double-shot, just in case if necessary. He turned his head slightly to glance at Jack turning to face him and then focused down the corridor again. I don't think we should get a group Jack, too hard to hide. If there is someone smart in control like you think, they'll notice a large crowd going through and easily trap us, and I wouldn't want to get into a full-on fight, even with any potential survivors. He sucked at his cigerette again and breathed out through his nose, moaning happily as the drugs kicked in sllightly. Me and you, we'll be fine. There's only two of us so it'll be hell for them if they want to catch us considering we could just punch through any attempts to circle us and be gone before they realise they're missing a squad. I'll use metaphor to paint a picture. A group is like a hammer in battle, strong but slow and unwieldy and there hammer is much bigger then ours will be. Much better to be a scalpel and just quickly cut through. Fast, easy to control and devastating in the right hands, aka, us. Heck, if we just wait it out and are careful, we could probably get our hands on the boss eventually. We may need to get some of his commanders first, pull some information from them, just so we can plan accordingly, knowledge is power and all that. He raised the gun and aimed at the little red cylinder behind the glass cover. Course brute force can be fun at times.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm

[Jack Valentine] "More Metaphors"
Jack knew that Lux had a point but he couldn't escape the factor that they were losing more men while the two were doing their vigilante thing. "I couldn't agree more, but if we can coordinate a fast and quick retaliation with any remianing forces by using the private frequency to guide each sect and keep constant flow of info then this riot will be quelled faster than you can huff one of your ciggies." Jack said taking a puff on his own, he liked the the classic in and out through mouth as he loved the rough feeling of the smoke going up and down his throat as he inhaled and exhaled. "I got a metaphor for you now, say we're the scythe a farmer uses in a field. Yes we could cut the field down easily but it'd take time, add more scythes all working harmoniously and the field is cut down in seconds. That's what I'm aiming for, but I hate metaphors so let's hope we get a reply soon cause I'm getting itchy fingers."
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I suppose. Lux said, conceeding the point. but those other scythes now, considering their owners are going to be...well, normal people in a dangerous situation, we could end up getting our own legs cut out from under us. Maybe if we could get some more help or keep it under control with that frequency thing. And I suppose, at the very least, they'll serve as a distraction. Another small and oddly tinted cloud of smoke crept up as he breathed out. He leaned to the right, pulled the trigger and chuckled at the screams as the bullet punched through the man's hand, causing the mirror he was holding to drop and shatter. It's all fun picking off eight or ten of them, but when they start coming in dozens and stuff, it's good to have some people to trip them up with their corpes while you leg it, which may actually be what I'll set up if RAPE get's here.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 am

{ Positive}

_ Sabotage_

Rick finally joined the fray, he swung his baton in a furry of swipes as he deflected most of the needles that were shot. " If that's the best, they got, then in their trouble. " Rick commented as he stood before the rioters with his back to his fellow security officers. His current action, not only rioters attention, but also the leader of this particular bunch. In his left hand was stun grenade, he had been holding onto for awhile. He turned back to his allies, what was left of them and said " Close your eyes and cover your ears." He pressed a button on the top of the grenade, causing it to expand and beeping. The beeping was a timer, and Rick, was letting the timer go down.

The rioters were not only armed with projectiles, but also sharpened metal rods, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that they wouldn't just try and take him down with both needles and those rods. He counted their numbers, he memorized their positions, and counted down the seconds. Rick tossed it and breathed in as much air as his lungs can take. He then, charged ahead armed with his baton and his eyes closed and his audio receptors off. Before even hitting the ground, the stun grenade went off, in a bright flash of light and noise, distorting those who weren't warned.

His first foe, he struck down with his baton at the other man's collar bone, breaking. With turned slightly and slammed his left elbow into that man's guts. He spun around that foe, and struck another on the back his calve and then smack into his jaw. The next one, that was close by, he body checked him, slamming the poor rioter into the wall. The one after that, he punched, breaking his cheek bone and shocked the riot, right out of him.

With the shotgun attached to his left forearm, brought down the loud mouth rioter and another riot that was coming at him. He opened his eyes and looked at the hacked camera and proclaimed the following for the would be leader of this revolution " I'm coming for you. " With that said, Rick raised up his baton to continue fighting.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Previous

Return to Role Playing