Space Station 13 IC (GARETH)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Space Station 13 IC (WE START NOW. POST NOW)

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 pm

[Jack Valentine- Lux's Lab] "Downward spiral"

Jack barged into the room and ignored Lux's rant. He placed the lump of still bloody meat upon Lux's desk, though keeping it away from any of his 'precious paperwork'. "I want you to examine that."Jack points at the lump of seemingly patty meat on the desk. "If that is what I think it is then we're in some serious shit and that this place is gonna end up as bad as the stories and legends say this place is" Jack was very anxious, his way up here was showing signs that his theory was right. There were odd signs of insanity slowly creaping up on some of the crew he'd passed in the halls; a man talking to a sock puppet mentioning something of burning someone or other, a woman cradling a potato and weeping hysterically. "The shits about to hit the fan and I think this is one of the first few casualties. If I'm wrong then we may just be having an off day." Jack slung Harmony back over his shoulder as if to look slightly intimidating to Lux as if to show he means business.
Last edited by Archrival on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Lux began to shake with rage as Jack barged past him, completely ignoring his little rant. He took another deep breath to begin a tirade of abuse generally involving his intellect and whether or not his family had experimented with breeding partners in the past, but paused as the lumb of meat slapped down on his desk. His eyes bulged behind the glasses and he rushed towards the desk to make sure nothing would get on his notes, quickly pulling away all the nearby sheets of paper from it and then obsessively tidying up the mess he'd made. A few minutes later of nit-picking and straightening piles later, he managed to pull himself together and let out a deep breath, slumping down onto his chair, rubbing his forehead. Jesus Jack, be careful. You know how I feel about people tampering with my stuff. he said wearily, and then glanced between his fingers at the meat on the table. He paused for a few seconds, then his eyes began to widen again. Ah fuck. he murmered as he reached out a hand and picked up the lump, the other hand covering his face. Where the hell did you find this Jack? And please tell me you found it somewhere where it would hjave a good reason to be.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

[Jack Valentine] "Weird Science"

"So am I right? I found it in the trash compactor, it looked at first like thrown out food. But after the fact that I'd sent out an engineer to repair a compactor in the nearby area and he'd not reported back to me on engineering frequency for at least 10 minutes after time to get there." Jack lowered Harmony and rested on her like a walking stick. "It made me wanna take that sample, there was no one else there in the area though so dunno how it got there in the first place." Jack looked at Lux questionatively, he knew he'd been the man for the job and if Lux confirmed it then it'd be time to seek whoever did this. It was one thing to kill crew but it was another thing to kill one of his staff, he only had a handful left after most had either been transferred or fired due to breaking regulations but due to his leadership he'd had no deaths....till now.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

I could do some tests but I'm afraid that it's almost definately going to be human flesh. God, seriously. What happened to this guy? He dropped it back on the table, peeled off his contaminated gloves and dropped them with disgust on the meat pile. Shit, we can't become another one of those fricking legends. I won't become one of them. Lux stared at the pile as he thought and then stood up, taking out a pair of soft white gloves with a leather cover and pulling them on. A stern, cold look growing on his face as he took out another cigerette, a pure black-coloured one which burned with blue fire when he lit it. I doubt this is gonna just be an off day Jack. I've got a bad feeling in the back of my head now, someone has got to find out who did this and make an example out of them and soon. However that guy was killed, it was not a nice way to go, and I know a lot of ways to go.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

[Radio Frequency 145.9 -- General]

"Jesus Christ who broke into my closet again?" a reply quickly came back.

The Janitor rode his large and shiny floor cleaner, the all-mighty Clean-O-5000 with 20 Gallon tank capacity. Leaving the floor squeaky clean he quickly drove the Clean-O to his office/closet/crime scene. He arrived just as Assistant Captain Kiftan was exiting the room.

"Hello Sir. Someone broke into my closet again? Not the first time sir. Ever since we got this Clean-O everyone wanted to go for a joy-ride."
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

{Mister Positive}

_Medical Bay_

" That's good to know." Rick radioed back to Ophelia, confirming his fears about them. " Like a wind up toy and a nuke wrapped neatly together in hell." Rick joked to the AI, which he felt was pointless, but said anyways as it describe. " I see, that's rather unfortunate. Through, it raises the question if they added a revenge function for yourself?" He questioned as when you think about if you're going to get gunned down, you want to screw the other person as much as you can before you depart. She has definitely given him a lot to think about.

However, there is a time for scheming, for questioning, and for being a damn good sleuth. At this moment, Rick needs to be a detective. With his mask, he looked directly at Zeke and chuckled. " Of course, it was." He answered to the man. " If I gave you the option, I knew you wouldn't have accepted it. " He said in a rather matter of fact way to the other man. " Trust me, Officer Strahm, you have much worse to fear than my mere surprise." He went on to say as he started to move down the hallway.

"I think you and I know how inhumane, R.A.P.E.'s tactics are. And frankly if you aren't, you won't survive long here." Rick mentioned as he walked. Through the station, he takes a few turns, left and right as if he has always been there. It didn't take him long to get the Medical Bay and once he was there, the door opened as soon as Rick snapped his fingers.

" It also doesn't hurt, that with me, you have access to everything and everywhere." He mentioned as he strolled on through the door with a hidden smirk. " Now, let's say hello to the good doctor and find out a things, shall we?" Rick went on to say to Zeke.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

~Zeke Strahm: Medical Bay----Why do people need to point out the obvious anyways?~

"Oh yeah, of course. Since we have a fucking security breach and a bunch of trigger happy morons hanging around just waiting to shoot you if you do something stupid, I'd say the scare factor's decently high." He rolled his eyes at this. What was with this guy treating him like he was a child? The guy didn't look much older than himself. "Trust me, Officer Strahm, you have much worse to fear than my mere surprise." 'Really? I had no idea!' Honestly, and people wondered why he found it so hard to like people.

For the rest of Mr. Positive's speech Zeke chose to half-listen, half search around the corridors, as if expecting to see said "trigger happy morons", or plain contemplating on how much this would probably suck. Frankly, he didn't have the patience to listen to this guy's "advice". It didn't matter to him how important this guy was. Zeke never met him in his life, and even if he did since when did he ever give anyone the light of day anyways? Not even the greatest, most annoying partner he was ever given acquired his attention for more than a few seconds. It wasn't like this guy was really that important anyways. He was probably just some loose cannoned detective that was bored out of his mind, and heard about the breach before he did, just happened to pick his name from a hat full of suckers. Totally unimportant, and not worth his time.

"It also doesn't hurt, that with me, you have access to everything and everywhere."

'Of course, things are never that easy. Fucking hell.' Well since there was no chance of edging his way out of this. Not to mention how he really doubted that Mr. Positive was really a detective at the moment. Unless detectives get access to everything here. Then again, he never really read up on the rights of the common detective. but he did know it was commonly looked down upon for a detective to visit any crime scene he chooses without the A-OK from a higher ranking officer or a warrant.

But you know what Zeke would've thought about that?

Who the fuck cares?

It was free access, which means free license to kick some ass. He may not like working with Mr. Positive, but it was better than getting killed. As stated before: It wasn't like he had any choice in the matter.

If there was anything in the world that Zeke hated the most, it was not getting a choice. So far, he was already denied this twice, so naturally he was pretty pissed off already. Yet he just had to give this guy the same bit of information he gave everyone else he was forced to work with during his fun and friendly career in law enforcement! "If we're going to work together, let me give you a bit of a warning, and I ain't gonna sugar coat it either. If you already have this worked out then congratulations, you my friend are one of the minority. First off: I don't take crap from no one, and that includes being treated like I can't take care of myself. The only reason I've been tolerant with the Captain is because, to put it simply, I'm already too fucked up as it is to risk losing my job. You, I have nothing to worry about. It doesn't matter whether we team up or not, I can survive pretty well on my own, thanks. You just happen to be more useful then the majority of the faggots who work here, even if you do have zero taste in clothing. Secondly: I don't need friends, so any chance at this thing people call 'friendship'? Completely out of the question. I'm just telling you this because the last person I worked with tried to become my friends, and look where that got her huh? For your own good, I strongly suggest against that. I don't understand why the fuck any of you people would want to be friends with me anyways."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am

{Mister Positive}

_Medical Bay_

" If Ophelia, was so sure, you can handle it, yourself, then she wouldn't have bothered to wake me from my slumber." Rick argued as that was the sole reason why he was brought online by her. He shook his head, the man was too impatient and highly emotion, quite the problematic security member, Rick thought as he analyzed Zeke's character. " So don't get your panties in a knot, Officer Strahm." He mocked to Zeke .

Rick sighed and then went on to say " Personally, I would be surprised if someone wanted to be friends with an asshole like yourself." Rick continued to stroll on through the medical bay as he searched for Doctor Ellie's office. " I didn't want to work with you, because I'm looking for a good time. I'm working with you, because you are the best one for the job, deal with it." He mentioned as the other was actually getting on his nerves. " I was hoping to hear, your thoughts on the subject as well as methods, but it seems, all I'm hearing is your pity parade." He mentioned.

" Now, what do you suggest, we do, Officer Strahm?" Rick asked as he actually hoped he had something important to say instead of more of his complaining.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

~Zeke Strahm: Medical Bay----We're gonna get along fine~

'Slumber?' That explained why Zeke hadn't seen this guy around the station. The question was: What the hell was he doing in hibernation while the rest of them were working their butts off? It seemed highly suspicious. Especially with the way he was speaking about this Ophelia, you'd think they were all buddy buddy. The name didn't exactly tickle his fancy either. As far as he knew, and thanks to high school years of excessive Shakespeare reading, anything that comes from Shakespeare can't mean a good ending.

'Thank God' Zeke thought while Mr. Postive pointed out all of his faults, sounding generally pissed off, 'It actually worked this time'. He was relieved, actually, because this meant that friendship with this man would be near impossible, which was okay with him. In fact he preferred it this way. One less person to bother him every second of the day. One less person to worry about. One less weight to carry. The more people hate him the better. This was exactly what he wanted to hear.

Although he found it highly amusing that Mr. Positive actually thought he expected him to pity him. He had to try his best not to laugh. This guy was funnier than the clown. "Hehe" he chuckled, "So now we agree with each other? Wonderful. You're actually one of the smart ones!" It was hard to describe, but he actually felt good about this partnership. Sure, he couldn't trust this guy not to back stab him, but why the hell would he trust people not to do that anyways? Even the nicest people pull off crazy shit like that. No, from the looks of it this temporary alliance would be sort, sweet and to the point. Once this job is over, he'll have to remind himself to a quick drink. At least until the Captain starts bothering him. Yup, these two, the were totally going to get along fine.

"Well, if you really want my opinion on the matter..." he began, rubbing his hand against his chin. "Well I can say this, currently I wouldn't trust a soul. Since there's a possible crew infiltration, whose to say this Dr. Ellie is one of infiltrators? Hell, even the clown can be a full blooded murderer and we never knew about it. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. On the other hand Dr. Ellie can be the only person we can trust, though it will be awfully ironic if it all adds up to us two being the most innocent people. Or, alternatively, one of us is the infiltrator and everyone else is innocent. How's that for a twist?" he said, picking apart each and every possible situation out loud. "So far, I've seen no suspicious activity as of yet, so that makes the situation a bit difficult to address, because, you know, I have my limitations. Naturally, Dr. Ellie would be the person to see right now. However..." he went on to say, but the pause lasted for quite a while before he continued on, "Hey, dumb question, but has anyone ever thought to check security cameras? Or audio tapes? Or anything like like that? Hell, that would've been the first thing I checked. And since you apparently have access to everything, perhaps you can ask your friend Ophelia. You should have no problem accessing it whatsoever. That is if this station actually has some decent security. Of course, the question is, what's more trustworthy? Electronic equipment that can easily be tampered with? Or a free-thinking person who can just as easily lie? Personally I'd go with good old technology. But that's just me."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Villain » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Captain Jack-Elevator

Captain Jack was still stuck in a frenzied mood when the elevator had come to an abrupt halt. Shaking for a few moments he regained his balance and looked at what he had at his disposal. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his portable log and pressed down on the shiny red button with the words "Press here captain to record yourself.". "I have currently been trapped within a metal prison, the elevator is stuck between floor, hrrmmmm, Kiftan what floor am I on? Oh yeah he's not here.... Well I am guessing floor's 7 and 8. I will try to call for help and see how that works. Captain out." he said into his recorder. He soon began to yell out "HELP!" but to no avail as the sound echoed in the elevator instead of leaving. He soon plopped his butt down, bored, and began to moan to himself.

-TWO MINUTES LATER-

"Why hello mister button, how are you doing this fine day? Oh nothing Jim the button, just running errands for my wife." Jack said as he played with two buttons he had taken from his jacket. The jacket now lay on the floor, made into a mish mash tent. Jack began playing with the buttons some more, adding more and more fictional characters to the list until he exclaimed "GASP! Mister Button! How could you cheat on Misses Button with Tammy the Slut? You sicken me! "It's not MY fault; a man has needs you know! I only wanted to have some fun!" Jack then breaks out into fake crying for Mister Button as two Buttons with colored on R.A.P.E symbols pulled him away and threw him into the corner.

-FIVE MORE MINUTES LATER!-

"They've abandoned me Hatty, only you and I remain. I can never enter Buttontropolis again....... SO WHAT! I'll lay claim to those traitorous bastards once and for all! How dare they rebel against their master! Toe squadrons move out!' he madly said to his hat that he clenched against his chest. It had a crudely drawn on face of Kiftan on it. He soon began to shuffle forward and attacked the makeshift tent that housed all the button people in it. Crushing and stomping on it he got cut by one of the buttons needles and he leaped back. Looking upon what he has done he burst into a sobbing fit saying "WHY DID THEY HAVE TO REBEL! WAAAAAAAGH! I ONLY WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR THEM!" as he cried and mourned over there corpses, lifting two of them up in his hand.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Assistant Captain - John Kiftan

He smiled at the Janitor awkwardly. "Whoever, or whatever it was, they killed the clown that was on the ship. He gave me the heebie jeebies anyways. Oh, did you see which way the captain went? He was rather distraught after meeting the clown." Kiftan glanced down at his badge, rubbing at a spot on it diligently. His thoughts raced, and he knew what his plans were. "Besides, the captain should be on the bridge, not cowering wherever he's run off to."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 pm

[Jack Valentine] "I'm Fucking BATMAN!"
"You're damn right there Lux, whoever did this needs to be brought to a just end, but I don't know much on who is actually aboard this god forsaken place but I think we both know who might. But if we're gonna make this person pay we can't go it alone, we gotta stick together and find other like minded people." Jack swung Harmony back over his shoulder and stood upright instead of leaning, he was getting his vigilante mode on and was raring for some sweet justice for the horrors inflicted upon one of his staff, he didn't care if even the R.A.P.E Squad came to hunt his ass he'd be ready for those motheruckers as was Harmony. Jack began to walk towards Lux's door. "You coming or am I gonna have to persuade you to leave your precious paperwork?"
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh I don't know about "just"... Lux muttered under his breath, a small smirk appearing as he turned round and walked to a cabinet behind the desk. You do realise that everyone on this ship are either idiots, insane, useless, or whiny annoying pains in the ass, right? he replied chuckling as he rooted around in one of the drawers before pulling out a few sheets. Anyway, just give me a minute, I was busy signing off the wills and death certificates and life insurance, etc, for some people but this should deal with it. He scribbled his dead lackies names a few times, then his name once or twice at the bottom. Okay...Do you want their clothes or anything, I've already taken their money and properties so everything else is either going to the scrapyard or the church, not that it makes much difference.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm

[Jack Valentine] "Zapped"

"Oh I realised that about 5 days into my job when someone went 'Ooo shiny' before trying to touch the damn reactor, I had the tackle the damn idiot before firing his ass." Jack said while facepalming with his free hand, just recalling some of the fucking dumb moments he'd seen were enough to drive any safety officer to the brink of insanity and back again, at least he'd been clever and reasonable enough to stop pretty much 99% of them, the 1% being the sonofabitch who managed to get himself compacted this very day. At the remark of looting Lux's fellow researchers Jack grimaced a bit. "Why the hell would I want stuff from your retarded staff?" Jack questioned, he had access to everything he really needed aboard the ship, being Chief engineer was definately a better position than some of the loons aboard this hellhole.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Lux grimaced as the knowledge of how close they must be coming to destruction every day reared up at him again. Aye, the third day of my job some guys tried to see if he could bump up a dog's intelligence and lifespan by splicing it with human DNA. We basically got a full on werewolf. That didn't sleep, could shrug off bullets and was smart enough to hunt. He grinned darkly as he remembered the moment that he'd come up with his solution for catching it and for making his staff more cautious. So I tied up the guys and made them sleep in the stockroom, then torched the place when it came in. People stopped being so willy-nilly about creating abominations when they realised that they'd be the bait if it got out of hand, hahaaa...Anyway. He circled the "church" option and put the paper on top of a pile. No point wasting it I suppose. He said as he stood up. He took another deep puff from his fag and blew it out, sighing happily as the smoke quickly drifted around the room. Okay then, lead the way Val. he said happily, waving a hand towards the door as he stepped round his desk.
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 pm

[The Poor Janitor]

"Uh right. Well I never did like clowns. They scare me sometimes...as for the Captain, I have no idea but you know he goes nuts in closed in spaced" the Janitor replied with a bored tone.

"Well Mr Kiftan sir, I must get busy cleaning up if you excuse me."
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 am

{Mister Positive}

_Medical Bay_

" Well I've been here before the latest crew rotation, so I'm not the infiltrator, because Cent-Com, won't ever let me leave here." Ricky remarked to Zeke, as it was obvious from the get go, that Zeke was suspecting him. Of course, Rick was suspecting Zeke too, but he figured the other man should know about that important info, anyways. " Anyways, fun fact, hacking anything without, Ophelia knowing isn't an easy feat. Second, if something was tampered with, it would make my job a lot easier. " Rick went on to say with a smirk under his mask.

" First thing, I need to do is check the medical records, before I access any live feeds and what not." Rick said and then began to explain, why this was the first on the to do list to Zeke. " Medical records, believe or not, are sent first before you guys arrive. So I can actually, find out who is really suppose to be on board." He explained " Now the only ones, who can access those files, are those in the medical bay, the captain, and Cent-Com."

" By the way, just let you know, I prefer, good old fashion people and technology, to solve a crime, but right now, I need some clues." Rick lectured as he damn well knew that was a sarcastic remark, Zeke mentioned. " Remember this well, officer Strahm, there is no just thing as the perfect crime. There is always evidence in some sort of form."
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

~Ezekiel Strahm: Medical Bay----Can't Be This Easy~

Zeke raised an eyebrow as if to say "Oh really?" "You seem quick to defend yourself", he noted with a smirk. "That is probably the best excuse I've ever heard, and I've heard a few. Here's a hint; never give an excuse when you're under suspicion, no matter how genuine. Geez, you'd think a detective would actually know about this shit." He shrugged, "Like I said, I wouldn't trust a soul." It was Zeke's own little way of dealing with people, by not trusting them no matter what they said. That is until he'd seen proof of their trustworthiness. But he honestly thought Mister Positive was a pretty clever guy, and there was an almost certain chance he was wrong. "But, if I end up being wrong, I think it's safe to say I'm in a lot more debt then I'm used to" he said with a grin.

"And it's good that you say that because, if that's the case you can really prove me wrong." However, there was still that seed of doubt in his mind. "Although, it does seem a bit too easy for my tastes." Nonchalantly the officer began playing with his baton, once again weighing the possibilities, and the things this guy told him. "Then again, you say when things are tampered with they will only help your job, which leads me to think you can somehow tell when things are tampered with, maybe even how. So that means either the captain or anyone in the medical bay could change it if they wanted to, or you." He put emphasis on the last bit.

"There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we're going to need fucking evidence. In fact, I'm counting on finding some solid shit, otherwise I'm probably going to start arresting any single person I see doing stupid crap. But the thing is, there's also such thing as a smart criminal. A majority of them are dumb as fuck, but that majority is more or likely people struggling to survive, gang members, or rebellous young teens. When a criminal makes a living off of crime that's when shit is about to go down, because these criminals play a game so safe it sometimes takes years to catch them. And that's where the problem lies, yes they will eventually get arrested, but we need to find these guys and fucking arrest them now. I'm putting my faith in the fact that you have some upper hand in this issue, some people, I'm sorry to say, won't be too cool with just waiting around for evidence to be discovered." It was obvious he was talking about R.A.P.E. in this regard.
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 am

{Mister Positive}

_Medical Bay_

" Defend myself from the likes of who, you?" Mister Positive questioned and then started to chuckle. He held his mask so it wouldn't slip off as he laughed at the very thought. " As much as I'm under suspicion, which, is a laughable thought, so are you. At least I have the balls to state why I shouldn't be." He went on to say and then mentioned " Like for instance, "You said my friend, Ophelia". I find it, odd because shouldn't a security officer like yourself already know you have access to her as well, quite strange, wouldn't you say." Rick's three eyes, with their individual colors started to glow as he talked.

" But honestly, now is the not the time for finger pointing." Rick mentioned with a wave of his hand and just like that the glow of his eyes began to dim down. " I doubt Jack can, Mister Kiftan, yes, medical bay definitely, and myself quite easily." He said as a matter of fact. " My god, Officer Strahm, have some fucking faith for yourself. We are not looking for the holy grail, we're looking for evidence, no matter how smart a criminal is, there is clues, it might last a week or a few hours." Rick said to Zeke, as he complained how hard it was going to be.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:13 am

~Zeke Strahm: Medical Bay----Definitely gonna work together well~

"Alright, alright. You got me!" he joked, putting his hands up in mock surrender. A partner with an actual sense of humor. Who knew? "But in all seriousness, why try to defend myself when people are fucking dying? I honestly have other shit to worry about then what other people think about me. So you can think whatever the fuck you want." He shrugged to end the thought. God, those eyes were as creepy as hell.

"Agreed", he probably burned the bridge enough already. No need to burn it even more. It indeed seemed like more access to things then the rest of them. Even the captain? He didn't want to muse too much on that one. But the fact Mr. Positive could do it so easily, made him raise his eyebrow even more. He laughed when Mr. Positive suggested he had some faith. As if that was even possible. "You live up to your name. 'have some fucking faith'. Funny, real hilarious. It's always that sort of optimism that causes people to die. I'm not going to be stupid and underestimate a criminal again." He suddenly sighed, knowing where this was going to go, and decided that it's best he not mention anything else. He knew the guy couldn't care less about his life story, so why the hell should he tell it? "Heh. It might as well be the holy grail."
In passing

Postby Zako » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

[Security Channel 135.7]

"This is Officer Basely, the Assistants on Deck 8 are rioting! They want increased pay and they are breaking furniture and just shoved a Electrical Engineer into the disposal chute! Anyone please help!" a frantic cry issued out on the secure Security channel.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"WE WANT MORE PAY WE WANT MORE PAY!" screamed the mass of grey jumpsuited bodies as they hurled objects at the two Security officers. One hit Officer Jason Mac in the head and he went down in a heap.

"Get his taser gun!" cried one of the assistants.

A small mousy man ran forward and grabbed the gun and pointed to Officer Basely. However the built in security devices prevented anyone without a security implant to use the gun and shocked the assistant. Others grabbed the man and took off his armor and helmet. Others broke into supply closets and equipped gas masks and improvised gear to protect themselves from the inevitable Security response.

"We want more pay! The tyranny of this Station's masters will not be unchallenged. Forward to glory!"

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm

-OPHELIA, Security Channel 135.7-

OPHELIA watched the riot on Deck 8 as it watched everything aboard SS13. The Assistants believed themselves to be of higher status than designated and were now laying waste to station resources. The two captured officers were forfeit, but he mob could be contained until security arrived in force.

“Attention. This frequency is reserved for security personnel only. Any unauthorized use of security band communications will not be tolerated. All transmissions from this device will be blocked until it has been returned to authorized personnel.” Transmissions from the officers’ radios has been summarily cut off. The rioters would no longer be able broadcast their propaganda over restricted channels. In fact they would find that all of their radios had been cut off by the station AI. A similar message could be heard repeating endlessly on the assistant’s personal radios. Barring any off grid systems, any outward communication was now all but impossible. Simultaneously, a third message began playing over the loud speakers across Deck 8.

“Attention! Riot containment procedures are now in effect. Deck 8 has now been completely locked down. All personnel should stay where they are and wait for security to arrive. Submit now, and none shall be unduly harmed. Any further damage to station property or personnel may result in the activation of RAPE personal aboard station. Should that happen, all lives are forfeit until the situation is resolved. If anyone wishes to apply for a modification to their pay scale through proper channels, please complete and submit form….”

-Cyborg Band: Rick Upbeat -

“This unit would like to apologize for the interruption, but there is a situation on Deck 8 that requires immediate attention. The assistants on Deck 8 have started a riot. Situation is currently contained. Reporting one dead and two officers held by the rioters.”

-Security Band-

“Alert! All security officers report to Deck 8. Recommend full riot gear. Assistant personnel have begun a riot. Reporting one dead and two officers held by the rioters. Immediate response required.”

Postby Zako » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm

[Security Channel 135.7]

"Officer Parks and Grail responding. Were on Deck 7 proceeding onward to Deck 8 via Maintenance Shaft 8-6"

"Officer Giant responding. Proceeding to Deck 8 through the main corridor!"

"Officer Pakel here...Assistants on Deck 9 are shooting needles at me! It looks like they got the syringe guns from Medical and they are filled with some liquid!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"We will no longer be bound by petty pay and belittled by the rest of the station. Down with the tyrannic station and everyone who rules!" cried out the ring leader. He was egging the mob onward, wearing the helmet and armor of the tied up officers. Groups of assistants began to break down parts of the furniture while several with electrical gloves tampered withe the security systems and cameras. One of the assistants motioned everyone to him and began handing out syringe guns from a crate.

"Where you get these guns, Chris?" asked one assistant.

"Bribed the Quartermaster to get them. They were really cheap!" Chris replied. "I got six crates! We got enough for everyone. Now start filling the needles up with the sleeping toxins and load these babies up. We got a revolution to start!"

If the AI could be watching this, it appeared that this was a well planned event. At least 40 assistants were equipping themselves with improvised gear and weapons. Most of the systems inside that area were tampered and somehow the assistants had gotten syringe guns. Some even had knives and sharpened metal rods. Already they were making barricades and setting up sophisticated camps to spread their revolution, welding the doors open and spilling to the adjacent decks to carry out their mission.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am

{Mister Positive}

_Medical Bay_ Heading into danger_

" More than you know, Officer Strahm, more than you know." Rick replied in a vague yet mysteriously tone when Zeke mentioned living to his namesake. " And you might be right about optimism, but believing that the nightmare will end is worth dying for, as long as one day it ends." He mentioned, saying something quite cryptic. Rick then, looked up with his bright tri-colored electronic eyes and stared at a camera as he then added " And it will end, I can promise that and quite soon." It was like he was talking to someone through the camera. It was Ophelia or anyone on the station.

" I hear ya, Ophelia. I'll head there immediately." Rick replied to Ophelia on their private line. " I'll have the matter solved soon, through do you think lethal force is required for me?" He went on to say to her. Rick strolled back to the door and then turned to Zeke. " Think, this revolution is somehow connected with our impostor? " He asked Zeke before he left the medical bay. " Go Go Stun Grenades ." He chuckled as his left thigh opened, to reveal a couple of grenades and handcuffs. His situation, reminded him of a certain cartoon character, and could help say something along those lines.

"It's not going to be an easy day, but it certainly will be interesting." He remarked as he started his way to the deck.
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 am

[Jack Valentine- Medical research corridor] "Time to Lock n' load"

"You hear that Lux?" Jack asked, it sounded like yelling or possibly screaming coming from outside. Jack walked out of Lux's office through his main research room and out into the corridors. Sure enough there were people running for their lives, Jack grabbed a passing man. "Where's the fire?" He asked, the bloke just replied with "No fire, Riot! Deck 8! Assistants gone mad!" In short sharp breaths, Jack knew this was serious trouble. "Lux arm yourself, we're going to sort this shit out." Jack wouldn't have normally done this but he was pissed off with the death of one of his crew and he had an inkling of suspicion that the assistants were behind his death, he knew they had access to nearly everywhere with all the variation of their jobs and this riot is only the pinnacle of what they're capable of so what's to stop them secretly offing people? There was only one way to find out, beat the crap outta these bastards and see what they knew.
SUPPPAAAHHH

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing