Your new zodiac sign

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Your new zodiac sign

Postby Grivous » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Ace of Flames wrote:Coulda fooled me.

No, it's really a guy. Don't believe it? Watch this. It's his first fight, against Shun(the pink one in the video and, yeah, he's a guy too).

But he, the    gay    character, was "saved"(in the sense of "became more awesome") in the new anime The Lost Canvas, where are a new Gold Knight of Pisces, Albafica.
ImageImage

And here it's his fight against Minos and... his death(for a while). Oh, the video don't show but before his "first death", he had the arm and the leg broken by Minos( _\m/ ).

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby zepherin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Grivous wrote:No, it's really a guy. Don't believe it? Watch this. It's his first fight, against Shun(the pink one in the video and, yeah, he's a guy too).

Not exactly helping your case. Man or women either way that person goes home to a bear in leather named Jim.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Rival » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 pm

zepherin wrote:
Grivous wrote:No, it's really a guy. Don't believe it? Watch this. It's his first fight, against Shun(the pink one in the video and, yeah, he's a guy too).

Not exactly helping your case. Man or women either way that person goes home to a bear in leather named Jim.

French dub changed the character to female, for obvious reasons.

Also, fuck Aphrodite. Cancer Deathmask's where it's at. He was the one who looked least like a faggot, And he was such a colossal prick, using anguished souls of those whom he killed and keeping them around just to terrify his opponents and decorate his temple, that's just awesome.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Hiryu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm

They turned one of the Gold Saints into a female? Aren't all gold ones supposed to be male?

I'm still gonna stick with Capricorn Shura. Dude liked slicing things a bit too much with his Excalibur ability.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Hiryu wrote:They turned one of the Gold Saints into a female? Aren't all gold ones supposed to be male?

Yes. Also, all female Knights were supposed to wear masks at all times, so it was kinda a big plothole, the target demographic in France were 7-8 year old kids though, so they just kinda ignored that when Aphrodite appeared.

Not like SS didn't have retarded plotholes on it own though. What's with Sagittarius Aiolos saving an infant Athena looking like a grown man, when he should've been 13-14 years old at that point, according to the timeline?
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Hiryu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Most of them look like grown men when they're actually 13-15 years old. It wasn't just Aiolos.
Hell, even Athena looks like a grown woman and she's around that age.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Wow, this thread is drawing a lot of irregulars to this sub-forum.

Postby Grivous » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm

All the Gold Knights have 18-20 years old, only the Bronze Knights have 15 or 16, like Seiya.
Weird thing: Shura(Capricorn Gold Knight) had 18 old when he tried to kill Saori(Atena) when she was a baby. Now, 16 years later, he STILL have 18?

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby Rival » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:45 am

Grivous wrote:All the Gold Knights have 18-20 years old, only the Bronze Knights have 15 or 16, like Seiya.

I was pretty sure that according to the timeline given Aiolos was supposed to be 12-13 or something, I'd have to look it up since it's been years that I've read it.

But yeah, the Shura thing is perplexing too.

Postby Hiryu » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 am

I'd say he used Misopethamenos like Libra Dohko did, but the odds of that being the case are very slim. Not everyone is granted that ability.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion