Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Highschool Hell (OOC): The Hangover. -open-

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry, I knew I forgot something.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby nekoneko » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 pm

lol would I need to fill that chart thingy anyway?

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:03 pm

If you want to. Would give everyone a clear reason to fear ya.

Postby Iris » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm going to edit my stats somewhat, after all we do want lots of room for improvement.
I suppose to logical reason to why his stats are low for a demon is because he lost some of his power during his stay in the mortal realm...

I'll also be adding a theme to my CS.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

So many complications to the map I desire. I appreciate everyone's patience.
If you are all unanimous we can start now with some small preliminaries to get the blood-thirst started and get a feel for what you will be facing out in the field.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 am

That probably would be the best, bring some life back into it.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 am

I'm up for it.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 am

Iris, your lack of Djinn malzahar skin shames us all.

Postby Iris » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Eh, I like these skins more. Djinn Malzahar looks awesome but it isn't as threatening as the ones in my Sig.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm totally up for that.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby nekoneko » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Level: ????

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Power: 1
Intimidation: 1
Skill: 1
Intelligence: 10

Experience: ????/????

I guess I'll just fill this up for fun :)
I'm not exactly sure if it's really fitting for my character though. But for Power and Intimidation, that's a confirmed :) For Skill, if that's how good she is in using magic, that's a confirmed too.

The question is now, 10 = max? Nothing can surpass 10?

Postby Regalus » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm cool for some preliminaries.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 am

Alrighty, so a basic combat scenario eh. -ponder-

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:37 am

Just a small little nudge to get everyones urge for murder and carnage started. Try not to kill each other before the games even begun, ok?

Postby Garethcool » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 am

Is it just me or are posts a little screwy in the IC... like... out of order and outright missing?

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

What? You mean the part that the group started banding together then decided not to doing it anyway? Then...

Yes.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Nyc101010101 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Teacher: No

Name - Ivy Rose

Age - 15

Height - 4'3

Appearance - Ivy Rose is beautiful. Everyone sees it but her. She can't tell that her long black curls that cascade down her back to her tiny butt, small waist and medium bust are perfwect. Notr can she tell that her big green eyes framed by long lashes that brush her cheeks when she blinks but unfortanetly weeak so she has to wear glasses and naturally red lips that hide straght pearly whites are pretty. She can't tell that her small nose is considered to be the perfect size. All she can see, is the scar on her left cheekbone (explained in bio). She covers her scar with straight sidebangs.

Ivy is Goth. It is the one thing people don't consider beautiful about her. She wears tu-tu's (the cool goth kind) and black vests, authentic acid-proof combat boots and Doc Martens on her size 6 and a half feet, chains, fishnets and lace. Her big eyes are never bare, but surrounded by dark eyeliner. One thing she never ever takes off is her blood red pendant around her neck that hangs from purple ribbon (explained in bio).

Personality - Despite her gothic appearance, Ivy is a cheery girl. Never seen crying, mad, or sad. Never seen even the tiniest bit distraught, she lets everything roll off her back so people tend to be comfortable around her and she makes friends quickly. However, when alone she isn't quite so hapy. She wallows in the realization of her dark reality as a necromancer and cries herself to sleep at the memories burnt into her head. She cries about the dead people she sees and and sometimes forces back into their rotting corpses to be miserable. She despises her talent and needs to know how to use it. She doesn't even have to put any thought or effort into bringing someone back or to be noticed by a near by spirit.

Background story - As a baby,Ivy Rose was aware of her abilities.As a toddler, she knew she shouldn't be able to see her grandmother that had died before her birth. As she got older, her parents noticed her abilities as she came to them saying she saw a blue man hanging from the cieling in the basement or a rabbit with no eyes and only 3 paws hopping torwards her. They knew they had to do something to make it harder for the spirits to get to her and notice her and dim her powers. Necromany was genetic in her family. Her mother had it before her, and her mother before, and her mother before her, etc. So her mother gave her a pendant. The pendant was enchanted so it would dim her powers slightly and make it harder for the spirits to notice her and contact her. However her powers were so strong that she could still see a majority of the spirits and awaken the dead. So her parents moved her out to the country to a newly built house in the middle of nowhere.

She was homeschooled from there. Her mother couldn't help her with her powers because her powers were so much stronger than her's, she didn't know HOW to help. So instead she just helped her deal with the spirit sightings and rosen dead animals by comforting her and being with her always. That is, until her parents died. On the eve of May 6th, when she was 12, an assassin broke into her house. Her family was ambushed in their sleep. They were woken up and tied to chairs. The assassin made Ivy Rose watch him burn her mother alive and cut her father up peice by peice until he was unidentable. Through her tears and sadness, a burning fire of rage was burning. Ivy arose all the dead animals and people within a 3acre radius and made them tear the assassin limb from, limb. And when they were done, she had them untie her. She went to her garage solemnly, without shedding a single tear. She got gasoline and matches. She couldn't bare to glance at the remains of her parents that were scattered everywhere. She drenched the assassins body in gasoline and lit the match. She dropped it on his remains and sprinted out of the house. As she watched her house go up in flames, her parents reaimns within, she said goodbye and walked away. After a day she arrived at thetown a fewmiles away. Hungry, dehidrated, and drenched in her father's blood, she stood on the doorsof the orphanage their and sobbed. The orphanage took her in and she'd been there avery day since then. They taught her and tried to make her happy, but it was impossible. After witnessing her parents death and killing the assassin, she was terrified of her gift and of her ability to kill another human being. Every day after that she tried to fit in and seem like she was fine. She appeared hapy and that was allanyone knew. But in reality, she relived that terrible eve in May over and over in her dreams every night.

Now she is 15 and in need of help to control her abilities. She is at the highschool to learn how to control and use her abilities properly.

Type - Necromancer

Weapon - An old knife she found at an antique sle with the engraving, 'You are who you are, be proud of that.' She looks at it when she feels sad and tries to be proud of her gift. It doesn't work any differently than any other knife!

Trinkets - Her pendant. It is enchanted so that she won't attract too much attention by spiritts and dims her ability to raise the dead.
Holy S***! I... just lost my train of thought...

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

no.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

A post I had made isn't there though. D:

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Looks like you edited the one where Lysander started in the arena and edited it to his responce to Elissa. Funny.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Iris » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey Zel do you want all the fights to happen at once? Or should I wait until at least one of the fights is over?

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 pm

All the fights at once. So we're not all bored.
again, t1/2/3 accordingly to keep track

Postby Iris » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Rightio. In that case I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

GODDAMN THIS IS WHY I DON'T USE THE FORUMS WHEN TIRED.

Postby counterfeitself » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 am

K guys. I am gonna be away for a few days, back on the weekend. Will have very limited computer access as I'm not taking my lappy. But I'll make a post by the end of the weekend.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing