Interesting that BR and Bleedman confirmed so many things in one page:
1. Yes, that IS Gir.
2. Bell forced Blossom to drop Dexter with her Hadoken, but
A. he is unharmed;
B. he does not have any of his inventions on him (which is unusual for him) assuming if he did he would have damned well used them by now.
3. Gir is awesome at calling Bell's attacks and
A. Bell will actually use whatever Gir calls.
4. Jack is confirmed as being in the room, although probably not his katana -- he's at a science fair.
5. More evil actions confirmed, and since 'no power source' was sent with the bomb and the other robots have been tentacle raping Jenny, the plan probably involves more of the same.
6. Bell and Gir completely schooled Blossom again. Blossom in need of reinforcements.
Now I wonder if Bell has enough attacks that she won't have to repeat any of them, because if she does repeat them Blossom might be able to predict and block for once. That or she needs someone who knows these attacks to call their counter-moves for her. Who would know something like that? Otto? Timmy's not there. Who knows video games and would be attending a science fair?
Bell's probably happy because Gir's with her.