Bellicose

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Bellicose

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

true true.

and aplhabet soup, positivity always wins!
HIGH FIVE!!!
HA! signatures are stupid.

Postby AlphabetSoup » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

:bigsmile:

Yeey (: High fiveee n__n

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm somewhat giddy seeing Dr. Light and Professor Ochanomizu... But that's nostalgia for ya. I also had Sakura from the Street Fighter series come to mind with Gir crying out "Hadoken", but that's me thinking about Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 from playing it hours on end in anticipation for the 3rd coming out XD

P.S. Broketoon, if you see this post, saying it in place from the last page... thank you... And BeeAre, you've gotta admit that demotivational poster was funny. I sure got a kick out of it!
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Gato » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Archrival wrote:Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.

Why, thank you. I hope not to disappoint.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby calientito » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 am

im still thinking if y dexter i will se her underwear lol

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 am

o_o

Okay, children, I want you to look at this post.

No, seriously, stop scrolling past this post. Read it.

Go read the rules. Read them again. I want you to participate with us, but you guys are being too excited.

I'm BR. I am one of the people you will get to know if you post here, in a manner of internet speaking. Those of you who are kids should stay away from certain parts of the site: Spam. Do not go into the spam forum. Your parents will likely hate you and me and this site for it.

I'm a moderator. The rules state that I can kick your ass for being irritating. Several of you border on that. Do not argue with me on this point: It is a matter of our board's culture, what you will acclimate to if you stay with us.

I am also the writer for PpGD. I doubt you guys have kept up with the threads, in that nature.

I literally know everything that is going to happen in the comic, and no, I will not tell you JACK SHIT.

The comments that help me the most are the speculative comments, because they determine--while not exactly what, since that's pretty set--they determine HOW I might present a page. You, the audience, are determining our METHODS of presentation for the story.

The better you guys acclimate to our community while still contributing that which makes you unique, the more confidence I have in you as a person and poster, and thus the more likely your perspective on a particular character's feelings will be reflected in the story.

That being said, remember that Bleedman is a reclusive thirty year old manchild with a sense of whimsy and wonder and a bit of a predisposition for jailbait girls, so his preferences are things both me and the team's color artist and manager Seiryuga must continually rein in and rail against. :x
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mioku Kishasi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

How often do these come out?????? :frown: o.O
~M~

Postby Amu_Hinamori » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I love this comic so far, its really great, and for a villain, i must say Bell is quite cute, even if i don't know her origins can somebody please enlighten me?

Postby WildNeko » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Do not use color text. It can be hard for some people to read.
Last edited by BeeAre on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: let's try adding to the topic while berating newbies. if you have nothing to contribute, please simply report the post.
Meow~

Postby DaCrum » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

BR, it is wondrous to read a post that isn't raping by you. Wondrous indeed.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Gato » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Amu_Hinamori wrote:I love this comic so far, its really great, and for a villain, i must say Bell is quite cute, even if i don't know her origins can somebody please enlighten me?

Have you read the entire comic? Bell has not been given a full in-comic back story yet. Use your imagination.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby epicninja123 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

actually, there is a small story about how Bell came to be.
it is somewhere around these forums....
i believe the moderators know what im talking about.
ill update once i find it.

Postby carina j coleman 8 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

plz hurry up wit the next page

Postby konata5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

is there a specific site where i can find bleedman pictures that are not pages in the comics or is google the only thing

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

konata5 wrote:is there a specific site where i can find bleedman pictures that are not pages in the comics or is google the only thing

http://bleedman.deviantart.com
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby epicninja123 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm

epicninja123 wrote:actually, there is a small story about how Bell came to be.
it is somewhere around these forums....
i believe the moderators know what im talking about.
ill update once i find it.

i can't find it :unsure:

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!