Bellicose

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Bellicose

Postby mgmc » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Aawwww I wanna see the battle please please lol this is gonna be epic yeaah :mrgreen:

Postby Gato » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, I can only get on once a week, sometimes more if I'm lucky.

Sup with you?

Not much else besides snow. Michigan sucks.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 am

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:
Gato wrote: Haven't seen you recently. I missed you.

No this is a "Thats what she said."

You actaully fail so much I wanna stuff you in a trash compactor.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby terumo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 am

just want an overkill !!!!!!!!!!!!an over kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 am

[quote="terumo"]just want an overkill !!!!!!!!!!!!an over kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more than 5 emotes please, retard.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MotherofMethias » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 pm

This fight should prove to be interesting but what's going to happen to XJ9?

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Wolfscarab wrote:Dr. Light? Professor Ochanomizu?!? If they are there... does that mean we will get to see there respective creations at one point?.. eh, even if not, the comic is still awesome!

Come to think of it, that'd be pretty difficult given the different universes and times.
Verdict: leave it to Bleedman.

If he DID include Astro, there'd be nothing left to stop him from including other anime content. The whole multiverse would thus be open to his adaptation into a SINGLE collaborative doujin. The horror of this behemoth would devour the entire cosmos!

Hmm. Who wants big boom?
A Page Flipper

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Archrival wrote:
Johnny The Homicidal wrote:
Gato wrote: Haven't seen you recently. I missed you.

No this is a "Thats what she said."

You actaully fail so much I wanna stuff you in a trash compactor.

Good to know?
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

nice hadouken.

but i would lol if buttercup comes out with golden spiked hair and kame-hame-ha'd bell into submission. but then again, that probably wouldn't happen.

and Dear Archrival,

if your mother haven't told you already, when your online, you may meet people you don't like. you might as well refrain from sharing your...aggresive...thoughts, for the internet is not a source of hatred but a source of entertainment. right guys?

lets not turn this beautiful forum into a spiteful putrid and barbaric hell hole.

i'll go back to my tea and cookies now. good day
regards, EpicNinja123
HA! signatures are stupid.

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

epicninja123 wrote:nice hadouken.

but i would lol if buttercup comes out with golden spiked hair and kame-hame-ha'd bell into submission. but then again, that probably wouldn't happen.

and Dear Archrival,

if your mother haven't told you already, when your online, you may meet people you don't like. you might as well refrain from sharing your...aggresive...thoughts, for the internet is not a source of hatred but a source of entertainment. right guys?

lets not turn this beautiful forum into a spiteful putrid and barbaric hell hole.

regards, EpicNinja123

Keep your precious sentiments for someone with a lesser knowledge of the internet, I have spent more time in here than most of these posters in this thread combined, I surpass nearly all of you in experience and know that my thoughts are merely average on the internet.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Gato » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

epicninja123 wrote:
and Dear Archrival,

regards, EpicNinja123

I was prepared to leave this one alone, as Archrival all ready countered your idiocy, but, I can't ignore this statement.

Seriously, are you a 12 year old from 1998? I can't get over how retarded this statement is. The grammar is appalling in itself, not to mention your pathetic attempt at dictating people's opinions on the internet of all things. I suggest you shut down your computer and go back to watching your satellite dish television.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm

epicninja123 wrote:nice hadouken.

and Dear Archrival,

regards, EpicNinja123

This is pure entertainment. Not only did you call this forum beautiful but you also challenge Arch. Do not forget that sharing aggresive thoughts also provide good lulz for more than 85% of the people who read it.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Challenge? Pah I call what he put merely ankle biting. I've had arguments more hotter than this.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Archrival wrote:Challenge? Pah I call what he put merely ankle biting. I've had arguments more hotter than this.

No surprise.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Dear, Archrival
your grammar is admirable.
spending the majority of your time here does not factor your respect to people.
In fact, revealing the information that "I [Archrival] have spent more time in here than most of these posters in this thread combined", can easily make people infer that you sir, do not have a life.
but i can't judge a book by its cover, I can only say that if i truly know you in the real world or if you are truly dead, which you are not. I do not wish to argue with you, i just want to remind you that this IS the internet and there will be people out there that you will not like. Now excuse me while i make rice for my family.
Regards, Epicinja123

and Johnny The Homocidal, how could i not forget :grin:
It's the reason why i'm here. well, also because bleedman is such a great artist. I believe its best if we talk about the comic instead of paying attention to this silly little quarrel me and archrival started. Isn't the comic the true subject of this beautiful forum right?

back to you Archrival, no more tickling my ankles. Arguing online is just a waste of time. I still have to learn that i can't just change people by merely speaking to them. I'm not saying that your stubborn. I'm putting down my sword, you can say you win, but, you didn't really win anything.

now, lets talk about something else, like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!?! WILL THE ROWDYRUFFS EVEN SHOW UP?!?!! THE AGONY OF WAITING!!!

btw, who here has seen Bleedman's flash animation trailer "Project Rowdy"?

good day

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

epicninja123 wrote:Dear, Archrival
your grammar is admirable.
spending the majority of your time here does not factor your respect to people.
In fact, revealing the information that "I [Archrival] have spent more time in here than most of these posters in this thread combined", can easily make people infer that you sir, do not have a life.
but i can't judge a book by its cover, I can only say that if i truly know you in the real world or if you are truly dead, which you are not. I do not wish to argue with you, i just want to remind you that this IS the internet and there will be people out there that you will not like. Now excuse me while i make rice for my family.
Regards, Epicinja123

and Johnny The Homocidal, how could i not forget :grin:
It's the reason why i'm here. well, also because bleedman is such a great artist. I believe its best if we talk about the comic instead of paying attention to this silly little quarrel me and archrival started. Isn't the comic the true subject of this beautiful forum right?

back to you Archrival, no more tickling my ankles. Arguing online is just a waste of time. I still have to learn that i can't just change people by merely speaking to them. I'm not saying that your stubborn. I'm putting down my sword, you can say you win, but, you didn't really win anything.

now, lets talk about something else, like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!?! WILL THE ROWDYRUFFS EVEN SHOW UP?!?!! THE AGONY OF WAITING!!!

btw, who here has seen Bleedman's flash animation trailer "Project Rowdy"?

good day

Dude, I think you just made it worse. If you correct your grammer mistakes it probablly would have helped. But meh, 5% chance Rowdy Ruff Boys will show up for more than 1 page.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm

well, you know that red animal in the lab coat that Courage is carrying, doesn't he work with the rowdyruff boys?
im just connecting the dots here.
btw i like your new profile pic. you drew it yourself?

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Epic, I have a social life. I go out drinking nearly every weekend with mates. I go out to town to do some personal shopping and stuff. I just happen to have this forum on tab and come to it when I'm bored which is rather often due to a slight personality defect. Anyway I leave this pit of stupidity until the next retard "Challenges" me.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby AlphabetSoup » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I LOVE YOU(L) Bleedman! You're such a great artist! (:
I'm sorry for my bad english but I hope you'll be able to understand me anyway ^^
I've read your first ppg doujinshi years ago and I just loved it(L) And now I've just discovered that you have DeviantArt and this fabulous forum and and and aaaaand I've just read the entire doujinshi and I really really love it! (= You're such a genius n___n Aaaaaand you said taht your favorite movie was Transformers(L) I truly admire you!!!
Marry me? ;D

Yes... I just got a little to excited because I found you and your draws... u__u Sorry

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

alphabetsoup, you DO know that bleedman never really looks at this forum, or any forum of his comics. but i do believe that one or two of the moderators are writers for the comic. or both. i don't really know. you might as well praise the moderators because they are the ones looking over the forums. Right BeeAre? right Grids?
Last edited by epicninja123 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby AlphabetSoup » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! T______T
That's saaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I finally thought that I would be able to "talk" to him and..... Snif.... :'(
Thanks anyway epicninja (:

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

AlphabetSoup wrote:BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! T______T
That's saaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I finally thought that I would be able to "talk" to him and..... Snif.... :'(
Thanks anyway epicninja (:

your welcome, i tried my best to sound as little of a jerk as possible. some people in this forum can get real fiesty.

btw, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! :grin:
im glad you joined us
its not everyday someone gets greeted so nicely here.
this should happen more often.
YAY for being positive!

Postby AlphabetSoup » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm

I didn't really think you was rude! (: Actually... I was happy because you told me that he don't come here... If you hadn't told me... I would be posting like in every comment ^^"

Thanks for welcoming me? (I don't really know if I can say something like that ^^")
And why did you say "its not everyday someone gets greeted so nicely here." )
Anyway... You're right.. Yeeeeeeeeeey! n___n Everyone should be positive!
Last edited by AlphabetSoup on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

epicninja123 wrote:well, you know that red animal in the lab coat that Courage is carrying, doesn't he work with the rowdyruff boys?
im just connecting the dots here.
btw i like your new profile pic. you drew it yourself?

T'was google where I found the pic. I just thought my other one was to small. He does work with RRBs
but he's probablly calling for a ride away from danger. Which would be about 4 panels. PPGs would just say Wtf at the fast lights, RRBs would do an attack that fatally injures someone, then they would leave with a clever remark.

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!