David KeyCharacter Name:
Aeolus Maximus (aka The Master of the Winds (pretentious much?))Character Gender:
Archer – HunterAppearance:
Aeolus is very tall at 6’3’’ and has a lean, yet muscular, build, with a long European face, fair complexion, long brown hair, scruffy goatee, and piercing hazel eyes. He was a tattoo on the back of his neck of a blue endless knot with black outline:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... not03d.png
David, however, is a short husky high school sophomore with wispy, curly red hair, a myriad of freckles, pale skin and complexion, and blue eyes. Constantly harassed by his classmates, and scared of confrontation, his avatar in Dreamscape represents everything he wishes he could be. Kick a Ginger Day is his most hated holiday.
David very much appreciates the Robin Hood style: Head
- green velvet cap with a brown and black eagle’s feather stuck in the foldChest
– green velvet tunic with a thin cuff of red fox fur on the collar and sleeves, over light leather reinforced armor. The tunic is decorated with series of Celtic emblems and symbols, sewn with silver embroidery, notably the endless knot on the front that resembles his tattoo.Hands
– leather combat fingerless gauntletsLegs
- brown cloth leggings with sewn-in leather pad coversFootwear
– light leather boots with red fox fur lining the top
He wears a rather scrappy-looking leather belt with a bronze square buckle, which holds several pouches with healing herbs and a couple of smoke bombs for sketchy situations. His dagger is sheathed on his right hip, attached to it’s own black leather belt with a circular bronze buckle.Special skills:Power Shot
– given enough time to aim and concentrate, Aeolus can fire an arrow with much more precision than usual, almost always resulting in maximum damage to an enemy’s weak spot.Carpet Bombing
– Sacrificing power and accuracy, Aeolus can release a flurry of arrows towards enemies. Each arrow is less accurate, but all those arrows have to hit something, don’t they?
– With dagger in hand, Aeolus can throw it at enemies with incredible accuracy. However, just like Power Shot, needs a little time to be prepared if the target is several feet away.Multishot
– What’s wrong with shooting three arrows at a time? Aeolus can fire two or three arrows at once at a target. However, the more arrows he uses, the less accurate each becomes. Useful if unarmored mobs are bunched together.
– Given Aeolus is supplied with any sort of poison, he can dowse his arrowheads and add additional DOT or other debilitating affects. However, Aeolus cannot create poisons or potions himself.
This may extend to combustible liquids and even magical enchantment, if a party member were so inclined. Weapon:
Lemonwood, purple heart and hickory laminated bow, which provides a flexible yet sturdy draw and excellent accuracy, and a 10’’ iron dagger in a leather sheath.
His quiver is slung over his back, reaching down to his hips. It is cast out of black painted iron, with silver iron linings and yet another lapis lazuli-blue-painted endless knot.
Prefers to dispatch enemies as far away as possible, but he can wield his hunting knife with surprising skill when a monster is just too close for comfort. Would like to think of himself as a powerful front-man, but is more of a support than anything. Incredibly efficient in accuracy and crit hits, which results in a lack of skill points placed in most everything else. This does not affect David, however: most enemies go down before they are within melee distance.