League of Legends Snafu Group

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: League of Legends: Snafu group

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 am

I'm Nasus. I have 300ish creep kills, 2/3 of that with siphoning strike (I got tiamat early so my siphoning strike will hit, kill all 3 ranged minions and i get +9 damage)
Enemy renekton charges me, I raise my staff to the sky like a symbol of my refusal to fucking fall down and a beam of light showers over me.
BOOOM.
2k crit.
-An enemy has been slain-
"Deal with it."

Postby Tuor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 am

Holy fffffff
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wazit » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 am

Hahaha, Tiamat works with Siphoning Strike? Gotta try that out

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:35 am

Postby Tuor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 am

lololololol
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BobSagat » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:01 pm

"NASUS CANNOT ESCAPE ME FOREVholyshit"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Aaron » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Also, Happy birthday cousin. Again. Forgetting it's your own birthday, typical.
Guess who's back?

Postby Tuor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Holy crp that was exhilarating.

19/3/7 as Corki, at level 20. I was 1 v 2 to start with until like level 14 and they just hadn't played against corki or not a good one anyhow. So I raped them. I've never had this experience where I just walk in and rape everyone before.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Time played: 28 minutes
End score: us 23 kills - them 3 kills

Havent had that much fun with a pug since I started this game, ganking all over the map! Bloody good Udyr
Mephobiac

Postby Tuor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

pug?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Pick Up Group

I believe a term from MMORPG's, where you just assemble a random team of people
Mephobiac

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Well said Asmo, and them's some good scores all around.
My Nasus games ended with some sub-par scores considering I try to be more 'look at me' nasus then simply 'q for mass damage'
Highest thus far was 14-3-20

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Postby Zath » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:03 am

Was that the match we went bot together and did horrible things to enemy Renekton and Irelia?

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 am

Yes. Horrible, terrible things that shall never be witnessed again.

Unless we relane bottom.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 am

I raped Mundo and LeBlanc top lane 1 v 2 in that 19/3/7 games. It was so much fun, haha.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 am

lol, silly Leblancs. Corki tears your armor like paper.

I had a game as shaco that ended in me being 23/0. A record I've yet to top.
And it was on Jeeps account.

Horrifying nightmares of the evil tophat-clown appearing, killing 3 people then dissapearing only to reemerge and kill you while you're takin a piss at the fountain.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 am

ya, pretty much. and silly Mundo. Yes, keep chasing me while I fire rockets into your face, phosphorous bomb, rinse and repeat.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 am

Zath will back me up on this, but I once spent an ENTIRE game on vent singing Flight of the Valkyries.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 am

Haha, I <3 Valkyrie.

"Oh I have sorta low health, I'll flee behind by creeps." thinks the enemy champ.

*valkyrie over enemy creeps*

"OH GOD!"
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:29 am

lol, I can't help but yell 'BOMBARDMENT' when I hit R as corki, make's me feel big.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:40 am

Haha, ya people underestimate missile barrage it seems.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:52 am

Ever had a moment where you launch 'the big one' and it explodes before it hits your target? on seemingly nothing?

I killed a twitch AND a teemo like that, Just left a teamfight and I accidentally hit R while meandering through the jungle.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 am

New crit buff's? Yes please.

That way that riot increased the chance to actually crit instead of "I have 80% but will crit 1/4 the time" is fantastic yet rage inducing.
Just played a game as tryndamere and OMG I was beast. 9/3 with avarice blade, boots and that life-steal/armor reduc banner thingy (Forgot what it's called)

Didn't have time to go back and get my infinity edge, they kept chargin' me!

Postby Iris » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 am

You mean Starks favor? God damn am I going to hate playing against tryn then!

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming