War For The Mechanical Soul

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

BR: Alternate Titles: "Abyssal Door", "Legion", "Bugs in the System". Jenny is being dragged down the path of destruction! We need some spiritual guidance or something!

Seiryuga: HERE COMES THE TENTACLES!...damn...Robots has a shitton of ports to **** em over eh?
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: War For The Mechanical Soul

Postby calientito » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

poor jenny :!: that monster is taking off her clothes :redface: :redface: and manuplating her lol

Postby WildNeko » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

I know everyone is thinking it... lol

Seriously, someone save her already.

Where's Gir? I miss that little guy.
Meow~

Postby epicninja123 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 pm

NO! Jenny!

jack, go be a man and save her!

sweet jesus, you are known for slicing up robots. TONS AND TONS OF ROBOTS!!!

remember SEASON 1 EPISODE 4?! remember how you protected those dogs from those robotic army of bugs?

cmon JACK you da MAN!
HA! signatures are stupid.

Postby The Evil One » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Last I checked, Bubbles was still in the general vicinity. Who needs Jack when you have her?
What is a man? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! But enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!

Location: A place where I was called by HUMANS, who wished to pay ME tribute!

Postby Meander » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Somebody save Ex-Jay-Niyun!

Postby MagicMidtown » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Someone better do something fast before Jenny loses all resistance. Jack is probably dealing with his own opposition right now to help her immediately. What actually would be interesting and/or funny, but unlikely, is for Billy or Ed to do something stupid that ultimately ends up rescuing Jenny.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby WildNeko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 am

That would be funny as hell. But I don't see that happening here. lol
Meow~

Postby The Evil One » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:03 am

I highly doubt that Billy and Ed are even present at the scene... they don't seem to be the type that would go to a science convention.
What is a man? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! But enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!

Location: A place where I was called by HUMANS, who wished to pay ME tribute!

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 am

welp guys take some good long looks at the cyberkinetic nubile exposed metal hip of XJ-9 now, because there's a bunch of other shit to take care of before anybody gets around to saving her.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby angleslight73 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 am

fight it off XJ-9 aka jenny :gun:
don't lose!

Postby ChaoticBrain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 am

Bleedman, I'm starting to get fed up with the way you've been treating Jenny in this comic. In literally every appearance she's ever made, she's done absolutely nothing heroic to justify being called a superhero. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for previously established canon outside this comic, she would be a Faux Action Girl.

I'm asking you: please don't keep going down this route. I don't want to see somebody else save her. I want her to break free on her own and tear some shit up.

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 am

LOL

The post above amuses Grids.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby ChaoticBrain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 am

Yes, I suppose words do look funny when you're high as a kite.

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:42 am

That brain must indeed be chaotic(ly stupid), claiming Grids is high... o.O
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.

Postby Sycros D4 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 am

RAEP...

Postby ptmc2112 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 am

ChaoticBrain wrote:Yes, I suppose words do look funny when you're high as a kite.

It could be the fact that Bleedman doesn't read any of these posts. EVER. Due to the fact that he's far too busy to do anything on the forums other than make these topics.
/slightlyofftopic

I'm rooting for jenny to win.

Postby Baka-Fool » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 pm

So is it wrong of me to think what is happening to Jenny is hot! o.O
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters

Postby MagicMidtown » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

The Evil One wrote:I highly doubt that Billy and Ed are even present at the scene... they don't seem to be the type that would go to a science convention.

Maybe not. However, Double-D would be the type to attend a science convention and it is a possibility that Ed would have tagged along. His subculture grab-bag of a brain could have interpreted the convention as being for science fiction and thusly he could be wandering about with Billy nearby. For all we know, Double-D might have invited Ed to show off his latest scientific achievement.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby ChaoticBrain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 pm

ptmc2112 wrote:It could be the fact that Bleedman doesn't read any of these posts. EVER. Due to the fact that he's far too busy to do anything on the forums other than make these topics.

Oh, thank you. You're the first person to actually give me a straight answer on what I did wrong instead of just trolling me. The other posters here could learn some civility from you.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Chaotic Brain, your well-conceived and delivered burst of fierce determination is very spunky and adorable, but the fact that you didn't know that Bleedman does not read the forums compounded by the fact that you are actually insisting on the equality of your rights to a moderator's dismissive nature means you are not familiar with either the rules or culture of this board, which is not very condusive to us respecting your opinion.

Us mods? We have to deal with hundreds of new posters as a result of Bleedman. Most of them are not like you, with your beautiful understanding of sentence syntax and diction. You must forgive our little community for being slightly cynical when we see new people who join based on the merits of Bleedman's work.

I say this being the actual writer for PpGD. Now that you know your concerns are being observed (at the very least, if not addressed), relax a little bit: The mere fact that the canon of XJ-9 exists is, in my humble opinion, ENOUGH to suggest that she is a superhero of quality and caliber worthy of say Bubbles' adoration. Why? Because this is a cross-over comic, Chaotic Brain. It is a cross-over comic of over some dozens of cartoons. What is the name of the comic? The POWERPUFF GIRLS Doujinshi. As a result, if the story CALLS for other people besides the girls to be extremely bad-ass and awesome, I'll let them be awesome. Otherwise all their previous heroics will amount to bupkis and everyone will just have to be glad for it. Ah, you say, what about the other crowning moments of bad-ass given to say, Dexter and Samurai Jack? Well, let me cut you off: I was brought onto this comic in 2008 to write as replacement for some huge incident that at least one person on our team thinks is a snafu of sorts (ho ho ho ho ho). If I had been here since the beginning, which I have not, I would not have made Dexter or Jack as big as they are in the story, but since we have that baggage to deal with, we will deal with it.

In quiet summation, my child, please, read through the rules of the applicable sections again, and continue to participate with us. It is only because I respect you that I dare give you a post this big, you know. Also know that Jenny must be very powerful on her own to generate that portal, lending INDIRECT REFERENCE (otherwise sometimes known as INFERENCE) to her bad-assery. I hope you stay with us: you seem neat as a poster. :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 pm

ChaoticBrain wrote:Yes, I suppose words do look funny when you're high as a kite.

I love this guy.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Hanari502 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Drifting away from the slight hostility here......

It would be amazing if Ed and Billy somehow saved something....
I could believe the "Ed jumps in and saves somebody because he was dragged/invited there by Double D" theory. But that leaves Billy. What on earth could possibly drag him to a science convention...besides Mandy...in the literal sense of 'dragging'
"You must learn how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day and try it. The first part is easy. All it requires is the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight and the willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt. That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground. If you are really trying properly, the likelihood is that you will fail to miss the ground fairly hard."
~ The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Postby Blazearmoru » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 pm

ooo
tentacles

Postby shack » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Any super hero save Jenny :'(

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!