WH40K: Chaos Rising; We're OPEN! Join the blood bath!!!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: WH40K: Chaos Rising

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

I did say it was an ass pull. A tired ass pull at that, let me rest and I'll tell you tommorow.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

You'd need more like 40,098.

You know. 40k. Not 4k.
For the Greater Good

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Yeah well....... I failed math at that moment.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Glahardt » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

NeoWarrior7 wrote:You'd need more like 40,098.

You know. 40k. Not 4k.
lol exactly why I was confused.

Re: WH40K: Chaos Rising; We're OPEN! Join the blood bath!!!

Postby Matthonius » Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 am

Name: Martell

Personality: Martell could be described as your typical Noise marine.
He loves the sound of battle and indulges in any vice or sin he can. He has a tendency to capture live Eldar and Dark-Eldar and throw them through a warp gate straight into The domain of Slaanesh.
He Hates Necrons with a passion for they show no emotions when in battle as they are soulles machines.

armor: Corrupted Artificers armor fused with necron metal (see History) adorned with eldar spirit stones.

weapons: Blastmaster and a Dark eldar electro-corrosive whip (taken as a trophy)

Class: Noise Marine

Race: Human

God: SLAANESH

Specialty: artillery fighter but also deadly at close range.

History: Martell's story started in the devestator company's of the Sons of Orar.
Descent into Darkness
On their way back from a succesfull campaing against the Eldar the Battle barge, Orars legacy came under attack by deamonic creatures. the space marines where caught completly of guard and when a proper defence could be set up almost three quarters of the battle company where either dead or fighting for their lives. The final stand was set up at the bridge of the battle barge. knowing that their end was Nigh the space marine would sell their lives dearly and for a time the deamons where kept at bay. None fought as valiantly as Martell Who's plasma cannon roared with the rage of a thousand Space marines Purged THe deamons wherever he stood. but Slaanesh had plans and a Warp gate materialised Next to him and draged him into the realm of chaos. what happend to him in the years that he was gone nobody knows but when he returned Slaanesh had him in Her grasp.
(More History Coming soon)

Appearance: Mrk 3 Power armor, Purple with Silver areas due to Necron fusion. a collection of eldar spirit stones line his belt and a Autarch's helmet has replaced his left kneepad
Cape made out of Dark-Eldar Wych Hair, Corrupted devastator backpack ammo supply.
Deamonic gifts: Unnatural swiftness, warp sense (capable of seeing the warp sense of living creatures)
Dragonborn Dragonborn, by his honour is sworn, to keep evil forever at bay
and the fiercest foes rout, when they hear triumph's shout.

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray, and the scrolls have fortold, of black wings in the cold
that when brothers wage war come unfurled, Alduin bane of kings, ancient shadow unbound
with a hunger to swallow the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU

Re: WH40K: Chaos Rising; We're OPEN! Join the blood bath!!!

Postby Asmodai » Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 am

Dude, this RP is dead... Don't necro dead stuff
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Role Playing