Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds IC

Postby Karo » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 am

~Forest: Adelle~

Adelle sighed as Montblanc scolded her for being too suspicious of people, when it was perfectly reasonable to be so. Assuming their allies were armed, they could be walking right into a trap. Luso had always been like that too, far too trusting for his own good. But it was true that Kihmari needed a healer, and Escad was going to help carry him, so maybe they weren't all bad. "Lead the way then"
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am

Vincent looked at Geno and said softly, “I would prefer that we leave quickly.” He jumped down and gave the bird a pat. It reminded him of Cloud. He watched Vivi calmly, keeping an eye out for threats. “The sooner we get back to our own world the better, we are affecting the time of this dimension just by being here. The less we do here the better.” He blinked calmly and then looked away, towards where they had come, to make sure no one had followed.

Postby Ryute » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 pm

~Montblanc: Forest~

Montblanc felt glad that he got the somewhat stubborn humes to agree to accept the strangers help. Maybe it was a racial thing since moogles might be more carefree than humes but Montblanc does have a habit of jumping into things. This was the moogle that took on two jobs about people that wanted to marry him but turned into a revenge attempt for a past grievance against him. Montblanc said happily, “Alright let’s get out of this place already kupo!” He wondered where they were leading him and what answers would be found at the destination ahead.

Previous

Return to Role Playing