Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me:Reprise OOC - Sign Ups Always Open

Postby Jasthn » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

Doctress Who wrote:
MQuinny1234 wrote:If someone doesn't come talk to Stein, I'm coming for one of you.

And by one of you, I mean doctress, so come on already.

D:

:D
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am

Ninja'd the new page with an extra long post.
Enjoy. :D

Also to Doctress, Reiu, Gareth and Jasthn.
Guess which cafe Alex is playing his lovely music in front of? :3
Listen.

Postby Jasthn » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

What? Music? D: I've been fuzzed, man. You did exactly what I did D:
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 am

Jasthn wrote:What? Music? D: I've been fuzzed, man. You did exactly what I did D:

:3

Well actually, Alex is playing after you did.
So right now, you guys are in the cafe while Alex is playing outside for some extra money.
Listen.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 am

Musicmac wrote:Ninja'd the new page with an extra long post.
Enjoy. :D

Also to Doctress, Reiu, Gareth and Jasthn.
Guess which cafe Alex is playing his lovely music in front of? :3

Is it the one down the lane from that one gorgeous flower shop?
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 am

Garethcool wrote:Is it the one down the lane from that one gorgeous flower shop?

Yes, it's the one with the pretty bus and lovely picket fences. :D
Darn, I was hoping no one would get the reference. o-o
Listen.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 am

*Cackles* Now we wait for counter and Neo to post. This should be interesting. =3

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 am

Musicmac wrote:
Garethcool wrote:Is it the one down the lane from that one gorgeous flower shop?

Yes, it's the one with the pretty bus and lovely picket fences. :D
Darn, I was hoping no one would get the reference. o-o

... reference?

Postby Musicmac » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

Oh, you didn't know?
Then it's nothing, nothing at all. :3
-whistles innocently-
This.
Listen.

Postby Jasthn » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 am

Musicmac wrote:
Jasthn wrote:What? Music? D: I've been fuzzed, man. You did exactly what I did D:

:3

Well actually, Alex is playing after you did.
So right now, you guys are in the cafe while Alex is playing outside for some extra money.

You did use my idea though, lol.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Asmodai » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Hey people, some might know me from the clan snafu or art boards... but I think most of you dont.
Anyhow, I wanted to branch out a little, and since character designing is one of the things I enjoy the most I figured the RP section was the best place to start.

Not really familiar withe forum based RPing. Only ever done it in a 1 on 1 IM way.

Sorry for the rather big wall of text, this started as a small text file, but quickly grew as I was having fun

Now with added theme song!

Character Sheet

Name: Namid ("Star Dancer")
Species: Hybrid
Sub-species: Lemur

Description:

CURRENT DESIGN:

OLD DESIGN:
Image accidentally made her eyes non-black

Even though a picture says more than a 1000 words, I believe I need to dirty a few more.
She has two animal traits. One being the obvious ringed tail, the other being her slightly elongated ears. That last one can be easily overlooked if you're not paying attention.
The markings on her face have a meaning, the green tattoo around her left eye signifies that she passed her Hunter trials. The red tattoo means she also passed her warrior trials. The symbols running along her face are the names of the generations of her family. Her symbol (also including her siblings) is the last one on the right, her parents are the one above that, etc, etc. Her family goes back a mere 6 generations, making them a relatively new family.
The feathers on her right arm are trophies she earned during her Hunter trials. They were the feathers of her first prey.

Clothing/Weapons: Mostly dressed in hides, she tends to wear as little as possible. Anything that would allow her to move around faster.
Of course dressing like this makes her stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd. But she usually avoids crowds if she can, preferring to move across rooftops, or underground.
The only times when she mingles with the common folk, is when she's stealing food on the various markets across the city. This is when she tucks her tail inside her pants and wears a cloak.
Her weapons consist of two boomerangs, which she can handle as if it were extensions of her own arms (she's ambidextrous, alowing her to even trow both boomerangs at the same time). These boomerangs are razor sharp, able to easily cut off a limb or head.
Other than that, she also has a small skinning knife, that could be used in a tight situation.

Goal/Occupation: Find her family, and get revenge on those that took them apart. Doesnt really care about other hybrids, but will help them if they happen to come along the way.

Personality: introvert, paranoid and has immense trust issues. Yet energetic and sometimes inquisitive, even at times when she knows she shouldnt be. Very calculative, making sure she's always one step ahead of her prey. She also knows exactly when the hunter turns into the hunted, knowing when to retreat or to push on. A terrible technophobe, technology scares her and dont expect her to understand how any of it works. Normally avoids combat at any costs, and shuns violence. But can become a sadist when it comes to getting her revenge.

History:

The good old days

Namid comes from a small nomadic tribe, that lives out in the southern desert. This tribe consists of three families, totalling in 19 people. All hybrids. She is the youngest of the 3 children her mother and father have, having an older sister and brother.

The tribe moves around often, never staying in one place for too long. They have no contact with the outside world, other than a trader who occasionally comes along to purchase hides. Since money is a useless concept to the tribe, he pays in medicine and other helpful tools like books (they speak their own language, but the eldars insited that the children also learned common english).

Her mother being the tribe's Seer, saw that she was going to be a special asset to the tribe, even before she was born. And where normally the woman arent allowed to enter the hunter clan, she was given a boomerang the moment she could walk.

The tribe always considered the moon to be a portal to the spirit world, and every full moon the Guidance Ritual would be performed by the woman of the tribe. This was a very sacred ritual where the seer would ask the spirits for guidance on how to manage the tribe. The other woman of the tribe would dance around the seer, and usually ask for smaller things. Things like a better hunting season, perhaps more luck, some would even ask for a man in their life.

Namid, still being too young to join the ritual, would often sneak off with the boys to witness this ritual. Even though this went against the tribe law, being discovered could have dire consequences, even being cast out of the tribe. But Namid and the boys always stayed hidden, and every single one of them was always enthralled at what they saw. The woman dancing in perfect unison under a clear full moon.

Namid continued doing this with the boys until she was old enough to join the ritual. Not forgetting those who helped her all those years before, she would often give the boys tips on the best places to hide. She loves the ritual, the dancing was always something she looked forward too. Despite knowing that the boys were watching, she would dance as if nothing was the matter. She never really had a clear wish, and often just settled on a good hunting season.

And as time passed on, her mother appeared to be right about Namid being a great asset to the tribe. She was an expert with the boomerang, and she joined the hunter clan at a very young age. Her brother had joined the hunter clan a few moon cycles earlier, and he was proud of his younger sister being one of the few woman in the tribe's history to join the clan. Her older sister resented her for this though, she had no special skills and was a mere skinner just like many of the other woman.

Namid quickly rose through the ranks of the hunter clan, and at the age of around 17 she was already chief hunter of the tribe. Her tracking skills brought her tribe in some of the most profitable years they've ever seen.

But Namid wanted more, so she openly discussed entering the warrior clan. A clan that had never accepted a woman in their ranks. At first this was waved away as just a dream by a girl who thought too much, but Namid kept persisting. And everybody had to agree that she was warrior material. So with a little help from her mother, she was allowed to train with the warrior clan. These trainings would often include going out ahead of the caravan to scout for possible camping locations.

After a year of training she was allowed to try the Warrior trials, which entailed that she was to be dropped off by a fellow warrior a weeks walk from the caravan. The caravan was to pack up and head for a new direction, while the warrior in training had to use all their knowledge to survive the desert on their own and find the caravan within 3 weeks time. Where a normal warrior in training would need the full 3 weeks to track down the caravan, Namid managed to do it in half the time. Making her one of the fastest trackers the tribe had ever seen.

This success only further fueled her sisters hatred for her, because now rumors where spreading that Namid would perhaps also become the new Seer. Though her mother neither denied nor confirmed it, saying the spirits werent clear on this yet.

These were the best years of her life.

It's a story about trust

Namid, now around 20, came back from a hunt one day, too find something amiss with the caravan.
Approaching from the tall grass, she saw 2 big black machines on wheels stand at the entrance of the camp. Men in weird clothing, holding what looked like metal bars were loading the tribe into these machines.

Not quite sure what she was supposed to do, she stayed in the tall grass to asses the situation.
It wasnt until Tuwa ("Earth"), a boy around her age who she has always secretly liked and was also in the warrior clan, made a wild dash towards her location, that she began the situation. These men were here to remove her tribe from the desert.

She saw a small man with black hair tied in a ponytail move out of order and grab something, she couldnt really see what because Tuwa was blocking her view. Tuwa was only a few meters away from her when he suddenly stopped running and dropped to his knees. She didnt quite get why he did that, perhaps they yelled something that she didnt hear?

Tuwa started to drop to his side, showing a knife sticking out of the back of his head. Namid could feel time slow as she saw him fall to the ground, sure that he was looking her in the eyes. Eyes that cried out for help.

She managed to supress a yell and stayed put, watching the blood gush out of Tuwa's head, staining the sand red as his eyes started to grow dim. Some of the men holding the weird metal bars started cheering in a language she could only barely understand.

She stayed in her bush, too afraid too move, until the last of her family was loaded into the machines. The black haired man threw something that looked like a burning bottle towards one of the huts, which exploded into a fireball.

As the black machines drove off, Namid finally got out of the bushes to try and understand what had just happened. Her family had been taken off, Tuwa was dead and her home was burning. When she finally came back to her senses, the fire was already spreading viciously. Soon the entire caravan would go up in flames. She salvaged whatever equipment she could from the huts, before they went up in smoke and walked towards Tuwa.

Knowing full well that this would cost her precious time, she started digging a grave for Tuwa. Because this was the warrior code, you dont leave the dead behind. She pulled out the knife, and was amazed at how light it was. It was a simple knife, a black hilt with a white ingraving of a skull in it. She promised Tuwa that she would repay the previous owner of the knife in kind.

When she was finally done with the burial, she set off tracking the black machines. They were fast but easy to follow, as they left big clear marks on the ground. Namid tracked the machines for what looked like days, until she finally came upon something she had only heard of in the stories the elders told. A road. A giant river of black stone, splitting the land.

The tracks of the machines were headed north. And on one of the road signs, she just barely managed to read something that appeared to be the name of a city.

She remembered some of the other stories the eldery would tell when she was younger, how traveling these roads was easy thanks to something called hikerhitching. Or was that hitcherhiking? She didnt remember, but what she did remember was that it didnt require more effort than holding up a thumb and knowing the name of where you wanted to go.

Obviously times had changed, a lot. And nobody on the road was even thinking about letting such a person in their cars (she didnt grasp the idea of hiding her animal traits yet). But just as the night was falling, and she was thinking about setting up camp, one of the strange metal machines stopped with 3 men in them. She tried to make the best of her broken english as she could, explaining that she was heading to the city. The men opened the back door and let her in.

At first she was scared for her life inside this strange machine, the speeds it reached were unlike anything she had ever experienced. But night quickly fell, and after a long hard day of walking she started to unwind a bit, the gentle bumping of the car made her drowsy. Perhaps this was all just a misunderstanding? Perhaps her tribe was just going to be relocated? Maybe something worse happened in the desert, remembering the old stories of demons. But if that was the case, then why did they kill Tuwa?

This thought jolted her back into reality. And reality was, that the machine had stopped and the men were now all looking at her. The men moved in on her before she even had time to react, telling her exactly that this was what mutts were for. That was her breaking point and she passed out.

By the time she regained consciousness, her entire body hurt and the men were already talking about how much she would catch in the brothels, being exotic and all. That was the moment she knew she couldnt think back on the stories the elderly told her, those days were over. Stories of times long gone, spiced up over the years. No one was to be trusted, hybrid or human. Especially humans.

So she grabbed for the one thing she could trust, and soon left the machine in the darkness of the night. Limping further north, but head held high.

When a random passer-by found the car the next morning, it didnt take the media long to dub this the "Butchers car". The authorities never caught a suspect, but eye witnesses tell of a weird ring tailed girl hithhiking the night before.

Welcome to the jungle

By the time she reached the city, she had already recovered quite a bit. Before her stood something she couldnt have imagined in her wildest fantasy. tall grim looking stone huts, seemingly touching the sky.

Still quite shaken about what had happened over the past few days, she stayed on the outskirts of the city too afraid to move in closer. It took her a full day to build up the courage to venture into the city. At first she was overwhelmed by all the strange sightings she saw, more of those machines on wheels and men and woman with skin colors she had never seen. Smells she had never smelled before, smells she would rather forget fast. And sounds, this place never seemed to go quiet, even during the nights.

People would stare at her as she walked the streets, not quite sure what to do. And it wasnt until she was deep into the city that she realized she hadnt even seen one other hybrid yet. Was this why the people were staring at her? Were hybrids not allowed here? But then why was her tribe brought here?

Her train of thoughts was quickly broken when some of the younger humans started yelling at her and threw junk at her. Slightly panicked she ran into one of the nearby alleys, the humans running after her yelling and cheering. Fearing another attack like a few nights ago, she ran with a blind panic until she hit a dead end.

Namid could hear the humans close in, cheering "Mutt, mutt, mutt" in unison. She looked around wildly, but saw nothing but walls surrounding her. She looked up and saw the blue sky. Freedom was up there. So she did the only reasonable thing to do at the time, and looked for ways to get up there.

She found some pipes running along the building, and found that it was suprisingly easy to climb them. By the time she was on the roof of the building, the little group of humans had entered the alley. She looked down on them, and came to the realization that her kind wasnt wanted here. That if she was to survive here, she was to hide her existance from these humans. Being nomadic from brith, she quickly adapted to her strange new environment. The roofs were now her new home.

Living off her rations the first few days, she observed the humans. Learning their patterns and ways of life. She was amazed at the simple mindedness of these people. They didnt hunt, they didnt provide any protection. In fact, they did nothing useful for their kind. Occasionally she would see a hybrid on the street, often following a human. She also learned the existance of the so called brothels, and was sickened at what she saw. Horrified that her tribe could have been sold to these brothels, she started to stake them out. She never did saw anybody of ther tribe.

Soon her rations were gone, and she would have to risk the streets again. Tucking her tail in her pants, and wearing a large cloak she moved unseen through the masses until she found a marketplace. The first hour or so she merely observed. It didnt take her long to understand how it worked, people would come here to sell their goods, and in return they would get these weird paper and metal objects. She also saw that there were men and woman patrolling the marketplace wearing blue uniforms and what looked like weapons.

Stealing the food was suprisingly easy, and for weeks this was how she lived. Soon she experienced her first full moon in this alien place. Obscured by clouds and smoke, she still couldnt resist the pull and made a small fireplace ontop of the roof of one the taller buildings she had taken as a home. While she danced her worries away, she wished for guidance in her quest to find her tribe again hoping the spirits would help her out in these dire days. She felt eyes upon her, but nothing like the eyes she always felt from the boys. These eyes were malicous and everywhere, she knew she had to move again.

That was also the first night she had the dream, a dream that would follow many times afterwards. She would find herself walking through the encampment, with all the tribe' members lined up and looking at her with no expression on their faces. When she finally comes up at her family' hut, her mother steps forward and starts talking to her. But she cant hear her, she can see her mouth move but no sounds come out. Then behind her mother, between the huts, she sees Tuwa run out in the open. A flash flies out after him and hits him in the head and he freezes in place, blood drops hanging still in the air like little rubies. The black haired man steps out from behind her family and looks at her, a large grin covering his face. He says something as well, again with no sound, but the lips arent hard to read. "You failed".

She would always wake up with a jolt, sweating and panting. This dream would come back many times over the weeks. And for many weeks it remained the same. Until at one night, some of the faces of her people had faded away, hollow husks now standing where once a tribemember once stood.
Was this the guidance of the spirits? What did it mean? Was her mother trying to speak to her? help her? And what did those husks mean? Too many questions she couldnt answer, and every full moon she asked the spirits to give her a clearer sign.

This went on for more weeks, and she had now fully adapted to the city life. Knowing the roofs and backalleys better than most people ever would. She also grew a bit more careless, overconfident that she could outrun everybody here. All it took was one little event to bring her back to the gutter she lived in.

It started out as a regular day, and she was on the market waiting for the meat vendor to get distracted. When a rather obnoxious customer finally appeared, demanding more pounds, she made her move and stole a rather juicy looking rib piece. The vendor hadnt seen her and she thought she was in the clear, when she heard a yell behind her. "Halt! Thief!" She looked back, and saw one of the uniformed men running at her. By now she had already learned enough to know that these were called cops. She made a dash for it. Not really afraid, she would just run into a alley, climb a building and perhaps even laugh at the silly human.

The cop was fast though, faster than the others she had seen so far. But still no match for her speed, and soon she found herself in the alley she was looking for. The cop yelled something one last time, and pulled someting out of his pants. She wasnt quite sure what it was, but soon the alley was lit up by a flash and a deafening bang. She felt a tearing pain in her left leg, and saw dirt fly up in front of her. She ran on, turning the corner despite feeling something warm running along her leg which she was sure of was blood.

Bill had never used his gun before in a actual persuit. But then again, he only left the accademy a week ago. This would be his first arrest, and he was damned if he would let the thief get away. He knew he had hit the perp, he had never missed a shot before during training. He also knew that this alley had a dead end. The thief was trapped. When he shot the perp, he thought he also saw a glimpse of a tail, a black and white striped tail to be precise. A hybrid thief? That woulld only make this all the sweeter.

Blood drops on the ground confirmed his shot, and he felt proud of himself. Only a week on the streets, and he would already catch his first thief. And a hybrid at it! Perhaps it could lead him to a whole nest of these dirty fuckers. That would boost his career.

Confident with himself, he pressed himself against the corner of the alley. The thief had nowhere to go, but his way. He yelled out one last time "Step out where I can see you, and place your hands or whatever the fuck you have above your head". With a smile on his face, and his gun ready to fire, he turned to corner. He saw what his future would become, sergeant, detective perhaps even chief of police. This hybrid surely was part of the resistance, he would bring down their entire network. Surely they would create a holiday in honor of him, hero of the city and all. Money, fame and... nothing. The alley was empty.

Bill looked around for a bit, he saw the blood drops end at the wall. But you cant walk through walls. Can you? There was a lot he didnt know about hybrids. This had to be some sort of illusion, right?
He took of his hat and brushed his hand through his waving blond hair, this was his shot and he blew it. "Ken fucked it up again guys, Barby will be so disappointed" he already heard his fellow officers chant. When he felt a warm drop fall on his hand. Not expecting rain he looked up, only to see a black and white ringed tail disappear over the roof' edge.

Namid managed to get to one of her hideouts without any further trouble, but her leg was killing her. This was even worse than the time she was bit by a snake. Whatever hit her took out quite a chunk from her left leg, but luckily no arteries were hit and the wound would heal if taken care of properly. She managed to disinfect the wound, and sew it up again using the equipment she brought from home. Her overconfidence got the better of her, and she knew it. It was a good thing she had already created a few stashes of supplies, for just such a occasion. And after only a week she was already up on her feet again and she set out to learn what it was that did this to her.

It's not very hard to learn about guns in a city, especially a rather violent city like this one. What she learned, she didnt like. She couldnt outrun a bullet, and a single shot is all that it would take to bring her down. From now on she would be more careful.

Even so, she had been in the city for months now, and was still no step closer to finding her family. And more faces started to fade in her dreams. So during one of the full moons, she once again asked the spirits for guidance. To show her where to go, help her become whole again. That night she had the same dream like always, only even more faces faded.

It wasnt until the next morning, while she was overlooking a marketplace, when she felt a tingling sensation in her neck. She looked around to see what could cause such a reaction. When she saw him. He stood out like a firefly does at night. The black haired man. For a moment she was just dumbstruck and couldnt believe her eyes. Was this the help of the spirits? Surely this man would help her get her family back.

She started to tail the man, keeping close to the roof' edges to make sure she wouldnt lose sight of him. He moved towards the heart of the city, the darker alleys. This part she'd rather avoid, since this was also where the brothels were located. Which was exactly where he went.

It was one of the more colorful brothels, neon lights everywhere. He stopped at the doorstep, and was talking to the guard at the door. A rather ugly looking man, even for human standards. Scars running across his face like wild rivers. Holding a big double barreled gun she had never seen before. He didnt really seemed interested in whatever the black haired man had to tell.

The black haired man quickly became bored of talking to him, and went inside for what seemed like hours. Namid pacing back and forth impatiently, scared that he had taken the backdoor. But he came out of the door soon after, a red glow running across his cheeks. And as he padded the scarred guard on the shoulder, he continued his path, slightly wobbling now.

Namid followed him until he came at a rather fancy looking building, not as run down as the others she had seen so far. She saw him wait for the elevator, a contraption that still baffled her. And knew she had to move quickly. Luckily one of the adjacent building had a waterdrain running parallel to the hallways of the fancy building. She only had to climb as fast as the elevator would, and watch where he would get off. Clearly the spirits were in her favor.

After a climb that seemed to take forever, she saw he got out at the top. The so called penthouse, she believed. Now that she knew where he lived, the waiting game could begin. She took position on the roof of the building she was on, giving her a good view of his place. A full frontal attack would only leave her in the disadvantage, no matter how drunk this man seemed to be. So she decided to wait for nightfall, and would strike when he was asleep.

For hours the man did nothing interesting, drinking, making phone calls, drinking, watching some of that weird light box and more drinking. It wasnt until late in the evening that someone came at the door. Namid couldnt make it out clearly, but it appeared to be a small girl. Whether she was hybrid or not she couldnt see. But the reason why she was here was clear, she was sent there by the brothel.

The man took little time getting to know her, and guided her to his bedroom and closed the drapes. Namid couldnt exactly see what was going on, but the silhouttes on the drapes made it clear that it was rough. She waited patiently until finally the lights went off. She waited for another hour, before moving across the building to the penthouse. Going in from the bedroom wouldnt be the smartest move, so she tried the living room' windows, surprised to find them unlocked. Then again, what thief comes in from the 15th floor?

The inside of the apartment was tastefully decorated, at least she thought it was tasteful. But what did she know? Various weapons where mounted on the walls, and pictures of the man shaking hands with other people where all over the place.

Namid inched closer to the bedroom door, boomerang ready to strike. She listened with her ear to the door, but couldnt make out any noises. It wasnt until she opened the door a little that she heard the man snore like a wilderbeast. Was it possible to stop noises from exiting the room? This would only make her work easier.

She silently moved into the room, seeing the man sleep on the bed, and the little girl besides him. Namid wasnt accustomed to the ways of the brothels, but she was pretty sure it was uncommon for a 'employee' to stay the night over at their client.

Even in the dimmed light she could see the bruises riddling her face, and her breathing seemed to be heavy. Closing her eyes, she thought back at the time with the 3 men and she could feel a hatred well up inside her. By the time she had opened her eyes, she was already standing next to the man with the sharp side of the boomerang against his throat.

Applying more pressure to the throat made the man awaken. At first he didnt seem to really understand the situation. Why did he wake up? What was this odd feeling on his throat? Who was this dark figure leaning over him? That was when the adrenaline kicked in, awakening him with a jolt. "Jesus fucking Christ almigh-" Namid pressed a bit harder, breaking the skin and allowing a thin line of blood to seep out. The little girl had also awakened from the yelling, and was looking at Namid, black eyes bulging. So she was a hybrid after all.

Namid paid little attention to the girl, instead made sure the man wouldnt do anything rash. But he remained calm, despite still being quite drunk. "Where my family?" Namid asked, cursing her inability to speak the language properly. Namid saw the man's eyes move from side to saide rapidly, until they focussed back on hers. The man started grinning "I have no idea what you're talking about". Namid increased the pressure, cutting into his throat even further. Namid moved her face closer to his "Where. My. Family?" she nearly hissed.

The man just spat in her face and continued grinning "Sorry kiddo, I dont keep track of you half bloods". Namid didnt even flinch, and calmy wiped the spit off her face. Clearly this man wasnt going to tell her anything. She relieved the pressure of the blade and just when the man thought he saw his chance to counter attack, she brought down the hilt of her boomerang right between his eyes, knocking him out. A trick her father had taught her.

She looked at the girl, still looking at her with bulging eyes. "You leave" but the girl didnt move. Namid was sure this was the correct word, so she repeated it louder this time "LEAVE!". The girl fell out of the bed backwards, showing more bruises and cuts along her back aswell as a little bunny tail. She crawled towards the corner of the room, where she remained.

Namid couldnt be bothered with her any further, clearly she wasnt a threat. So she got to work, first removing the bedsheets, revealing the naked man. Suddenly he looked so tiny, was this really the man who haunted her dreams for so long? She tied his hands and feet to the bed, and awakened him with a few good slaps to the face. At first the man was looking around cross eyed, trying to figure out what was happening. Once he finally managed to focus again, he saw his situation hadnt improved much.

Namid holstered her boomerang, and pulled out her skinning knife, holding it out in the light for him to see. She could see he recognized what it is, and the terror in his eyes grew even bigger. He started to squirm yelling all sorts of profanities. But Namid kept her calm and moved in on top of the man, sitting on the mans thighs, limiting his movement.

She help the knife high, in a near ritualistic manner. She brought the knife down fast and clean, right above the man's member. The man screamed in agony, as blood started to gush out. Namid heard running steps behind her, and saw that the girl finally decided to take her leave. That meant she wouldnt have a lot of time, she could be getting help. Namid moved fast and precise and took a rather disturbing kind of pleasure out of this. By the time she was done, she felt as if the world had been lifted off her shoulders.

The girl never did get help, and it wasnt until the next morning that the man was discovered. His friends had come over because they heard he had gotten another one of those half blood mutts and they were curious to see what he had done this time. What they found however, was something that would dominate the media for months afterwards. According to the corroner, the man was skinned alive but that wasnt what killed him. In fact, it was thought that he was kept alive for quite some time after that. No, his death was a knife to the head. It was a simple knife, a black hilt with a white ingraving of a skull in it.

Tips, hints or anything unclear?
Last edited by Asmodai on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Garethcool » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

And winner for best backstory in a CS I've ever read... ASMODAI!

Other than you having a bit too much information (possibly summarizing her background would make it less daunting) it looks good.

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

It's ACCEPTED Asmodai. Do you have an idea for your start?

Postby Asmodai » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Aw thanks Gareth :D

And no, I actually havent gotten the foggiest idea on how to start this thing. Was kinda hoping for some ideas by you guys. Especially since I'm not familiar with all the other characters yet (a list of who is on which side woild've been helpful)
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I'll make you a list when I am more awake. I'm on a caffiene drop right now.

Postby Jasthn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Asmodia :D How happy I have become.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 pm

._. Man that is one big wall of text.

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah, I know.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Amaranthine Ali wrote:._. Man that is one GLORIOUS wall of text.

fixed.

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 pm

You win. Have a cookie!

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

*grumbles* Can I have a cookie?

Also.. we are still waiting for counter and Neo to Post? <_<

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:37 pm

We are, we'll wait another day or so. Here you go, chocolate chip.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 pm

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! They are my favorite. Thanks Keir. :3

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Thank Trag, she makes 'em. I just share.

Postby Asmodai » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 am

aw shucks guys, you sure know how to welcome a newbie... Except for Jasthn, who spelled my name wrong in the most horrible way. It's a shame you dont have a business character, because I'd hunt you down first ;D

Do we actually have a 'organized' resistance? Because obviously she's obviously not going to want any contact with the business people, except perhaps drill them for information. Nor does she want any contact with any humans (resistance or not), unless you can provide her with a damn good reason to do so.
Best case scenario would be a resistance hybrid, who may have heard rumors of her family. Whether these rumors are true or not, can be decided later.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing