That's Gotta' Hurt!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 am

Yeah, a slash a cross the chest just has to hurt.

Hey Everybody happy new year, Seeing as how this is my first post for the year, I will now grant you one wish, anything you like. What's that you said you want shonen jump back this week.
Granted! all of my Favorite Manga are back this week. I got's something to look forward to.

Enjoy the new page!
Uno Out!
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: That's Gotta' Hurt!

Postby Jasrlar » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

so um.... not to argue with the artist...

but that totally looks like a crotch shot....

I am sure a slash across the chest and being thrown around the city would hurt..... but the way it looks is more painful in more ways....

I cringed and shed a tear for the poor guy.

Postby apstorm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 pm

So... is this still following after the last one?
Last weeks page didn't get completed due to me having ze Fluz, so please forgive and enjoy todays update. Chapter 3 is about done but I wont be updating again until the new year, so yeah!

... I interpreted this bit from the last page's news as meaning the last one was out of sequence or something, and I guess I just got confused by the wording.

I've thought about it some more and figure there are no missing pages. I guess the captain says what he did because of the stated 'trust' he put in Strife, not some missing in-battle dialog..
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby Stan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Naw it wasn't out of sequence...just uploaded a week late. So you are right...it's still in sequence. I am glad that everyone's enjoying the chapter. Things are only going to get better from here for the comic.

Alos...Total crotch shot on the second panel.lol
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby Lord Frieza » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 am

We finally get to see the main character fight. But I must say I'm not impressed...

But that wasn't my wish! MY wish was to become the new main charcter of your comic! Well, I guess new Jump chapters will have to do...
Planet Pawner

Postby Stan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

yeah, I wasnt impressed either. lol!

Return to Comic Updates and News!